Please help me put together list of patients who went to Nigam already

tom, i forgot to ask:

what about the recipient side? did the transplanted hairs grow or are they too, all dead?

was it at least somehow like a normal FUE for you, or did you really lose all extracted hairs?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]

EDIT: im so sorry for many people who got faith in nigam because of me. I feel really bad for them… I know some and invit them to speak for their own… Here i can only speak for my side and my own experience[/quote]

No need to apologize, you don’t owe anyone anything. You are doing all of us a huge favor already telling us your experiences, that s all I care, the truth, no sugar coating, nothing misleading.

Thanks Tom.

I never had much faith in hair doubling from either Gho or Nigam.

However I am interested in his cell therapy experimentation.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]
Thanks Tom.

I never had much faith in hair doubling from either Gho or Nigam.

However I am interested in his cell therapy experimentation.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m sure he’ll have a lot more luck with something far more complicated. He’s got such a stellar track record, who would bet against him?

Wonderful post as usual Freddie.

Dear Tom,

I agree with the other posters that there is no need to apologize!

What you did was really brave and you took a risk to try something which was unverified. Most people would not have had the balls to do that (i certainly did not).

As for the failure, I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope it is not beyond repair and that dr nigam reimburses you what you paid.

Dr Nigam guaranteed (“on stamp paper”) virtually 100% growth rates. If he failed to provide this he should live up to his word and reimburse you!

I lost faith in dr nigam quite a while ago, your story only confirms what I think about the good sir.

Regards,
hairman2

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]
Hello,

I am a nigam patient and it seems his doubling doesnt work… My density in some area of my donor where he extracted are now 40graft per cm… its crazy since before that I only got a 1500 hair transplant and donor looks great… Now my donor is so thin and Im really not happy with the result. So in my opinion, nigam doubling simply doesnt work…

About de novo doubling, its another story. The technique is not his technique but rather mine with another person (wich i keep the name secret)… de novo cant be performed in europe anyway and result at this time is not guarantee.

To resume:

i got 2 hair transplant with nigam:

1/ hair doubling: who give me a 40 graft density at donor (others area he didnt performed and where i got my bisanga are 82… To compare. I asked nigam micro picture from before… He never sent…
For me, in my opinion, this is a fail.

2/ de novo (a technoque I developed with someone) could maybe work… need to be confirmed, but couldnt be performed in europe due to law regulation.

Thats it for now

EDIT: im so sorry for many people who got faith in nigam because of me. I feel really bad for them… I know some and invit them to speak for their own… Here i can only speak for my side and my own experience[/quote]

Thanks a lot Tom. Really appreciate it.

dear roger / jarjar,

as you may recall, I posted here that Tom had spoken of his failure on the private forum chatbox. Why he later denied having said those things is beyond me. Anyway I hope you now see that I was not simply making things up.

Another thing that I really cannot comprehend is how people can put faith into any procedure of Dr Nigam if all he has offered so far are pretty words followed by faked pictures, faked certificates and now even failed patients. If you want to argue that you are only interested in cell based solutions and don’t care about donor doubling, then please explain to me how you can trust a man who makes wild claims and promises “on stamp paper” (as he put it) of virtually 100% regrowth. He has now lost ALL and any credibility he ever had.

regards,
hairman2

Freddy, Jarjar, Roger,other friends and critics,
On 16th Nov.2013, Tom said on the same forum that is donor density is same approximately 83 grafts per square centimeter, 5-6 months post in-vitro doubling.He also commented that this approx.hair count was done in front of Dr.Mwamba at his Belgium Clinic.(His 16th Nov.2013 post is attached below).

Tom Vercetti

France,
16.11.2013, 08:38

@ mumbly
arashi’s lies and rumours,once every 15 days
Hey just to make it clear: i am NOT the guy hairman is speaking about… actually i never spoked to him, so i hope there is no speculation about that… To see my donor result, its complicated as already explained as there is no marks as tatoo, and 2 HT was done… So people should just stop to speculate and wait for test nigam is doing with dr mwamba. I understand its hard to wait, but its Worth. The truth is there is 4 area shaved by mwamba in my donor, and all of these seems to have same hair count and same number of graft (around 83 per cm² if i remember well).

Now if you ask me my personal thinking is that the communication was indeed low but I want a scientific approach until the end. So thats mean many people tested, semi permanent tatoo, and 4 area tested. Many protocol are coming. Please understand they are the only people as hair surgeon who try to find a cure, so lets be more cool in your attack.

definitely hair loss world brings passionate debate even with big company

He also asked me to sponsor his trips to Belgium. I agreed and paid him as he had promised that he will shave his donor and get it independently documented by Dr.Mwamba. I also requested Dr.Mwamba to give him free 1200 plus grafts at Mumbai to Monitor the de novo doubling protocol as he had agreed to visit Dr.Mwamba’s clinic and shave his donor for hair counts.
I also gave him additional free HM shot on his donor and recipient grafts.
He should have decency to shave at least natural scar at his donor and send me and you all shaved pics of donor and recipient.(Attached below is his day 0 and day 100 pics around his natural donor scar).
He also requested me to sponsor his San Francisco air tickets so that he can show his donor and recipient regrowth to lot of other people who wanted to see his progress. I paid the same to him too. Boldy is witness to all the above.
He threatened me that he can do damage in the forums as the money transferred for his San Francisco trip was getting delayed, that is the time he wrote on a private forum to hairman criticising me. He lied at hairsite that it was not him.Anyone can check that thread and hairman knows about it.Let me not discuss other reasons why Tom is doing so.
Anyone who wants to have a detail look of the case follow-up of Tom Vercetti can click to the link below…http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.html?id=118970&da=ASC&page=0&category=1&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC&be_page=1

My dear Tom,
Just shave around your donor natural scar and show me the before / after haircount and also please show the pics of your recipient and let the truth be there for everyone to see.
Just to remind you Tom, you also mentioned that your 1000 grafts FUE at Dr.Bisanga had also failed,when you came to me.
There is a dispute with Tom and me, (Boldy and Dr Mwamba) both knows it because he says that de novo is his idea and he should be paid for it, that’s why in his above post, he is not mentioning any failure of his second procedure at Mumbai which was De Novo doubling.
Also have a look at his 2-3 months post in-vitro hair doubling pics sent by Tom where his upper bisected in-vitro doubling follicles were growing. Boldy and Dr.Mwamba have seen the same in person and have also mentioned on their posts.
The lower bisected follicle have more chances of growing and that was implanted at donor. He also says I have not sent him his before pics, anyone can go to his original thread where in all the pictures are posted already.I have been requesting him to send his shaved donor and recipient pics since last 2 months, he always said I’ll send you shortly but he never sent.
I have spent so much money and effort on him to do the documentation for all of us, so did Dr.Mwamba by giving him free 1500 grafts, only because he will visit Dr.Mwamba’s clinic for haircount.
Dear Tom,
Just go to Dr.Mwamba’s clinic, let him do your haircount as an independent observer and then it is there for all to decide the result of his 1000 plus grafts in-vitro doubling and 1000 plus grafts de-novo doubling.
Dear Tom, you very well know that you yourself has commented on forum that there were no white dots as the same was commented by Dr.Mwamba in his post and if I remember correctly in his interview to Spencer.

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Tom/Day100/07-09-13/Large/Scar.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Tom/Day100/07-09-13/Large/B.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Tom/Day100/Large/R1.jpghttp://www.drnigams.net/images/Tom/Day100/Large/R2.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Tom/Day100/Large/R2.jpg
http://www.drnigams.net/images/Tom/Day100/Large/R3.jpg

I know in vitro doubling and de novo doubling works…I will be presenting the case studies of the same in leading International Hair Congress in 2014 as I mentioned 2 months back that I am ready to do 10,20 or 50 grafts patch test with tattoo markings on any forum member anytime with an independent professional observer.

Dear Dr Nigam,

First of all, I noticed u try to reframe some sentences here and there… let’s be clear for once…

1. This is NO attack, I’m sharing my experience of your in vitro doubling. I’m the one who got messed donor, so don’t play the victim card on me…
    Indeed I always told people to wait couple months (since it was to early to draw conclusions), indeed I slipped some info with hairman, but it wasn’t the right time to tell the truth, since way to early… Now after 9 months its safe to say donor wouldn’t get better…
    I supported you long time; but It was hard to continue support/associate one whom disclosed to mess around with people , faked pics fiasco… I think everyone can understand…its against moral…

You approved de novo is mine not your technique but I clearly said I dont care since anymore this technique cannot be performed in europe due to high cancer risk and regulation, and we dont even know if its working… Personally I doubt but indeed here is only my feeling, I cant proof it. So you can do it at your own risk I really dont care, Im just wondering how you will perform it since its totally illegal and dangerous but I know you dont care… and I dont attack you as I could… So really stop to do like I’m a cheater or a liar… If people here would know 1/5 of what you are doing you would never have another customer… So please be respectful. I just speak for my case. My case was a big fail. Now I cant perform any others hair transplant, its clear and Im really not happy with that, this is why I speak not less not more. I wanted to get the micro pics first, now I have its clearly confirm what I said: my donor is so thin now, even with long hair i can see and touch the difference. End of the story

Now explanation, 83 graft per cm are area where I didn’t got hair transplant by YOU, but only where I got the transplant from bisanga. I seen now pics where you punshed me, these area are 40 graft per cm, I didnt knew that until I saw that myself even if I told you already that my hair was really looking so thin at my donor. I can post the micro pics it’s easy to see and count. Now If you tell me Im a liar, please post the micro pics of my donor BEFORE you punched (took the graft from my donor), you still didnt have done it. I defy you to find any area before with 40 per cm…

Anyway, I only speak for my own case, if you have others people happy with you, please tell them to come in this forum…
In the end you patients left behind with messed donor, You can try to sugar coat it of course… I only can speak for my case/ My donor… Please don’t play the victim card…

After all it was maybe better to hide the truth. creating a childish fight like this is not my purpose.

Im shocked by your personal attack… for the other people sorry I didn’t post this earlier!

Tom, with all due respect to you, it’s one thing if someone comes on this forum and uses broken English to make general statements or ask for help. It’s quite another thing when someone comes on here and, in completely broken English, makes all kinds of very detailed accusations against a doctor.

The problem is that if one is to take your account seriously, it would first be necessary to decipher your English and make sense of it, which would, frankly, take hours. I don’t know about other people here, but I don’t have that kind of time.

Please understand; because you appear to be making some serious allegations here, we need to understand your statements perfectly. Any less than that would be inadmissible in any serious court, and shouldn’t be considered a reliable account here on this forum.

Another thing I find rather bizarre about your stance is that you say you’ve invented some sort of “de novo” procedure, which you say would be banned in Europe because of “cancer risk”, that you proposed to Dr. Nigam. Who are you to be inventing hair restoration procedures??? Do you have a medical degree? Are you a hair transplant doctor? A research scientist?

I’m sure Dr. Nigam wouldn’t take clinical advice from a non-doctor.

If you want to keep posting here and be taken seriously, please fully explain this new “procedure” you’ve invented, and explain it in correct English. Or, if you want, explain it in French and I’ll try to translate it to the best of my limited abilities. Spanish would be better for me if you can communicate in Spanish.

This thread should be made a sticky kept at the top of the forum for all to see for now until the day hairloss is cured. It is nearly a perfect cautionary tale on the dangers of deregulation, desperation and exploitation. It’s a damn shame it had to come at someone’s expense.

This is exactly why, to use JarJar and Freddie’s ignorant term, the “hoards of monkey’s” were cautioning against Nigam and pointing out the shopped photos, disappearing patients, blatant lies and misdirection used by him.

Looks like the hoards of screaming monkeys were right, and those who chose to blindly worship at the church of Nigam were wrong. Very, very wrong. Nietzsche nailed it when he said that “faith is the act of believing in something you know isn’t true”. Welcome to planet of the apes :wink:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
This thread should be made a sticky kept at the top of the forum for all to see for now until the day hairloss is cured. It is nearly a perfect cautionary tale on the dangers of deregulation, desperation and exploitation. It’s a damn shame it had to come at someone’s expense.

This is exactly why, to use JarJar and Freddie’s ignorant term, the “hoards of monkey’s” were cautioning against Nigam and pointing out the shopped photos, disappearing patients, blatant lies and misdirection used by him.

Looks like the hoards of screaming monkeys were right, and those who chose to blindly worship at the church of Nigam were wrong. Very, very wrong. Nietzsche nailed it when he said that “faith is the act of believing in something you know isn’t true”. Welcome to planet of the apes ;-)[/quote]

it s disappointing that tom’s procedure failed but at the same time i don;t think we can fault nigam either, we are all aware that nigam is still experimenting with different protocols. it doesn’t make sense people are coming down on nigam because his experiment failed, how absurd!

it was an experiment!

You’ve got to be kidding? You don’t think we can fault Nigam? You’ve got to be trolling with your comment. Nobody could be that blind.

Nigam has been on these forums for more than a year now claiming that his doubling and injections can transform a NW6 to NW2-1. Over a year ago he was saying he had a doubling protocol that works. He lured people in to his practice to receive treatments based on his insistence that he could offer them unprecedented amounts of grafts with no damage to their donor. Do you understand how utterly unethical that is? Not to mention nowhere even close to the truth of the matter?

He’s treated many forum posters already and all of them, with the exception of Tom, have disappeared completely. Tom, being the one patient that did follow up, had no results. In fact, according to him, his donor is damaged due to the procedure. Want to make a few guesses why the others have disappeared? Tom was treated at the mid point of last year. Long past the time that Nigam said he had a working protocol. But, we’re supposed to forget what he’s said in the past, as you know, the man just needs time to get the protocol right. In the mean time, come in to his office he’ll set you up with 10’s of thousands of grafts with no/limited donor depletion…he guarantees it.

Go back through the threads and look at Nigam’s posts from late 2012 early 2013. When you look at his claims back then, and compare them to what we know he can do now (nothing), it’s ludicrous. He was working a business deal with Lauster, publishing papers, purchasing fancy microscopes, curing patients of baldness left and right, opening clinics around the world etc. etc… Oh and all the while performing hundreds of traditional transplants a month. It’s quite the read, really it is. If you’re in to fiction.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
You’ve got to be kidding? You don’t think we can fault Nigam? You’ve got to be trolling with your comment. Nobody could be that blind.

Nigam has been on these forums for more than a year now claiming that his doubling and injections can transform a NW6 to NW2-1. [/quote]

where did nigam say with any certainty that his doubling and injections can transform a nw6 to a nw1? i remember he started a thread about transforming a nw 6 to nw 1 as a “challenge”, but not as a gurantee.

I agree. Ordering a degree online and printing it at home doesn’t make you a doctor.

Wait, hold on a second, you’re talking about Tom, not Nigam? :expressionless:

That’s gold. :smiley:

Nigam has had more than a year and he’s produced zero evidence of anything. Every single patient that has reported back has no positive results to show, whether that’s Tom, Boldy, neversaynever.

All Nigam’s left with is doctored photos, lies, and manipulations. He’s been thoroughly exposed as the conman and snake oil salesman that he is and it’s amazing that there are people who still defend him.

[quote]I agree. Ordering a degree online and printing it at home doesn’t make you a doctor.

Wait, hold on a second, you’re talking about Tom, not Nigam? :expressionless: [/quote]

What makes you think you have the right to come on here and spread TOTAL LIES about Dr. Nigam’s medical degree???

Dr. Nigam holds a valid medical degree, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in India, and a valid license to practice medicine in India, the same as any other licensed physician there. It is the same type of degree awarded in UK medical schools and throughout most of the British Commonwealth and former British Empire countries. His degree and license are recognized just as any other medical doctor’s degree would be recognized. He did not fabricate or buy his degree. Got that?!

I am going to take your post up with HairSite today. You cannot spread LIES about Dr. Nigam or anyone else, and call it the truth!

Roger that,

sorry if my English is not perfect I just try to tell my story. I don’t know if others people got result from nigam but I didn’t since donor is depleted as stated before. It’s simple. Denovo is just an idea that was born after discussion with a PhD(colleague ) and a friend tested at nigams, but after research it seem impossible to use due to high cancer risk linked to angiogenesis which I wouldn’t recommend to my worst enemy. If you have question regarding that stuff, simple ask nigam, personally I really don’t care anymore, and I don’t believe in it at all.
Here is one pic with around 40 hair follicle per cm², counted and sent by mwamba, I was waiting for that before to tell anything negative about my result here, I wanted to confirm first my strong feeling:

Mwamba took these micro pics before He performed the hair transplant. Density in the area where nigam performed was around 40 hair follicle per cm² and area where he didn’t (but where i got my transplant from bisanga) was more 80+ hair follicle per cm². This is why I asked for nigam pics with same density from before and I never got of course…
This is my last answer, I don’t want make any polemics anymore. If you trust as I trusted in him, then fly to India and experience it by yourself , BUT come back to tell us your own experience as I did, don’t disappear.

Dear Tom,
I am posting a pic of your donor scalp,day 0(before that you had done approx 1500 grafts from dr bisanga, alSo from donor scalp.

your september 2013 pic(3 months post invitro doubling) posted by you, of your donor scalp(which area ,i do not know)

there is not much change in the density POST 3 MONTHS PROCEDURE, AT THE DONOR.

anyway we cannot know the real result unless we compare same areas.

That’s why i request you to visit dr mwamba’s clinic at belgium,(i will pay for your air tickets),let him take macro and micro pics of your donor(back of the scalp and sides)and recipient.Let him do your hair counts.

Dear Tom,
we agreed that you will get free fue from dr mwamba and free repeat 3d spheroid injections from me etc,and you promised to atleast shave your natural scar mark at the donor scalp,to quantify donor regen at the donor with invitro doubling of approx 1000 grafts.

You also promised me and dr mwamba, that you will come regularly to have your hair counts and pics.

Tom…I,you and dr mwamba have worked hard to monitor your case…i hope you will not dissapoint us and rest of the forum collegues…by dissapearing…

whatever is the result…let mwamba pronounce it…as an independent observer with photographic evidence…

i have mailed DR MWAMBA, to send your september pics TAKEN AT HIS CLINIC…i will come back with them when i receive them…(YOU AND DR MWAMBA BOTH SAID THAT YOUR DONOR SCALP AT THE SIDES, WHERE DENOVO WAS DONE…NO WHITE DOT IS SEEN AND THE DENSITY COUNT WAS APPROX 83 GRAFTS PER SQCM AS BEFORE(SIDES WERE NOT TOUCHED BY DR BISNAGA )
also there is no pic provided by you after…3 months post procedure…
it is 8 months post procedure for 1000 grafts invitro doubling and 6 months post procedure of invivo doubling done by dr mwamba…
remeMber you have already posted 1 pic at 3/4 months wherein your reCipient bisected grafts are seen growing…(CONFIRMED BY YOU,BOLDY,ME AND DR MWAMBA)

in case you do not visit dr mwamba…hairlife case with tattos…is what i will be watching out for…

PIC PROVIDED BY TOM ,3 MONTHS POST INVITRO DOUBLING OF DONOR SCALP,WHICH AREA HE HAS NOT SPECIFIED.
TOM HAS PROVIDED MORE ZOOMED IN PIC)

TOM YOUR BEFORE PIC…AND POST 3 MONTHS PIC…DOES NOT VERIFY YOUR CLAIM OF REDUCTION IN DENSITY FROM 83 GRAFTS TO 43 OR SO GRAFTS PER SQCMS,EVEN WITH RANDOM PIC SENT BY YOU AND RANDOM DONOR SCALP PIC POSTED BY ME…

TOM’S DONOR SCALP RANDOM PIC, AT DAY 0 ,WHEN HE VISITED ME.

Im speaking about YOUR hair doubling so before I started the mwamba procedure with de novo. I dont care de novo since its not approved and dangerous, please admit it.

The picture and the count was made by dr mwamba himself.

And your pics here show far more hair follicule per cm² (it seems around 80) at my donor before you started than the picture i posted. So thanks to have confirmed.

Your doubling doesnt worked for me, so please also stop to use my pics as advertising from now

I just dont want people make good judgment or whatever regarding my case which seems to be a fail. Provide further case study of people if you want. This is just me and my case since many people was asking for me: duty was to answer.

It’s finish for me here

Regards

Dr. Nigam is conducting experiments that could potentially change how hair transplant or hair restoration will be done in the future. Everyone has the right to raise legitimate questions. It is in the everyone’s best interest that both Dr. Nigam and his trial patients offer as much transparency and disclosure as possible.

However, no unsubstantiated allegations or accusations of any kind shall be tolerated. If someone has definitive proof that Dr. Nigam has not been honest about his age, medical degree, photo documentation or any matter pertaining to his practice, please start a new thread and I will invite Dr. Nigam to address the issue in a calm and civil manner. Nobody has the right to throw these accusations around so casually without consequences.

On the other hand, as a researcher, Dr. Nigam has full responsibility to conduct these experiments in a controlled manner and closely monitor his trial patients’ progress. If Dr. Nigam were to leverage this forum’s exposure to showcase his experiments, then he most certainly owes everyone the obligation to follow through with updates whether the experiment was a success or otherwise.

It is indeed a warning sign for everyone that as of now we have not seen any updates from many of the trial patients. Given the lack of updates together with Tom’s recent testimonial, everyone should exercise proper judgment and caution before approaching Dr. Nigam’s clinic. As a matter of fact, it’s best NOT to subscribe yourself as another trial patient until we hear more from Dr. Nigam himself and his patients.

As of today, both Dr. Nigam and Tom have engaged in a healthy discussion regarding his trial. I ask everyone to please allow Dr. Nigam and Tom to continue with the dialogue before putting forth your comments.

Going forward, I would ask Dr. Nigam to please provide full transparency about every trial patient’s treatment details with periodic updates. Otherwise, please do not engage the forum members until you have a complete set of before & after result. This will prevent a lot of unnecessary speculation.