Please help me put together list of patients who went to Nigam already

I am trying to put together a list of people who already went to Nigam for cell based treatment whether they have any follow up or not. Can you guys help?

Neversay.

Hairlife

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-123031-page-0-order-last_answer-category-1.html

Nigam’s sister
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-122778-page-0-order-last_answer-category-1.html

hair doubling+stem cell & DP Cells, 2500 G to 5000 G
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-116393-page-1-order-last_answer-category-1.html

Why? what s the point?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HMorHT[/postedby]
hair doubling+stem cell & DP Cells, 2500 G to 5000 G
[/quote]

There is definitely a thickening in this guy’s recipient site.

OBI
Tom V
Boldy

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by helpmeout[/postedby]
Why? what s the point?[/quote]

Why not? You are more than welcome to skip this thread if you think this is not going to help.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
OBI
Tom V
Boldy[/quote]

Thank you, I found OBI’s thread
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-113502.html

Dr. Nigam is a patient of his own cell therapy.

He’s still experimenting so I doubt all these folks got the exact same cell
treatment.

hairlife’s cell treatment for instance was tried out using aggregated cells
which was something not tried before.

This kind of trial methodology is the only way any progress is going to be
made in this field, notwithstanding the idiot monkeys running around who get
their highs off attacking any experimental researcher in this field.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by helpmeout[/postedby]
Why? what s the point?

[postedby]Originally Posted by HMorHT[/postedby]

Why not? You are more than welcome to skip this thread if you think this is not going to help.[/quote]

This is a good idea, ignore the naysayer. btw, this board needs an “ignore” button.

Hello,

I am a nigam patient and it seems his doubling doesnt work… My density in some area of my donor where he extracted are now 40graft per cm… its crazy since before that I only got a 1500 hair transplant and donor looks great… Now my donor is so thin and Im really not happy with the result. So in my opinion, nigam doubling simply doesnt work…

About de novo doubling, its another story. The technique is not his technique but rather mine with another person (wich i keep the name secret)… de novo cant be performed in europe anyway and result at this time is not guarantee.

To resume:

i got 2 hair transplant with nigam:

1/ hair doubling: who give me a 40 graft density at donor (others area he didnt performed and where i got my bisanga are 82… To compare. I asked nigam micro picture from before… He never sent…
For me, in my opinion, this is a fail.

2/ de novo (a technoque I developed with someone) could maybe work… need to be confirmed, but couldnt be performed in europe due to law regulation.

Thats it for now

EDIT: im so sorry for many people who got faith in nigam because of me. I feel really bad for them… I know some and invit them to speak for their own… Here i can only speak for my side and my own experience

hey tom, thx for the update.

did nigam the doubling stuff with normal donor hair only or with beard hair cells, too? i’m not a fan of the beard hair theory anyway, but i would like to know.

and also, how do you proceed now with nigam? are you still talking to him, and will you still do some experimental cell stuff with him in his lab, or is the game over now?

Hey Tom, thanks for the update. Can you post before and after pictures? Can you show pics of what your hair looks like now?

Im not in contact with nigam anymore, and it was hair doubling in vitro (his best hair doubling technique).

Never did something with beard.

I dont work with him but others person now.

I can put some pics indeed i will, but i think micro is more relevant. Since macro you can see nothing and only make speculation. With micro pics its clear and precise for hair count.

Anyway, when I look in a mirror my donor (with 2 mirrors), i see the area he performed very thin even with long hair wich just confirm the poor density seen with micro pics.

End of the game for me regarding nigam. But again, I can only speak for myself.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]
Im not in contact with nigam anymore, and it was hair doubling in vitro (his best hair doubling technique).

Never did something with beard.

I dont work with him but others person now.

I can put some pics indeed i will, but i think micro is more relevant. Since macro you can see nothing and only make speculation. With micro pics its clear and precise for hair count.

Anyway, when I look in a mirror my donor (with 2 mirrors), i see the area he performed very thin even with long hair wich just confirm the poor density seen with micro pics.

End of the game for me regarding nigam. But again, I can only speak for myself.[/quote]

Tom, how come you are not in contact with Nigam anymore? You should at least let Nigam know what he did is not working, maybe he has an explanation for that.

Tom, sorry to hear that it didn’t work out for you. You mentioned that you are working with another doctor now, is this other doctor Dr. Mwamba?

Well nigam doubling was totally experimental, believe me if I say he cant say me more.

No I cant say more information about the other partner sorry. Hopefully in one month or two.

Thanks for your understanding.

I understand, good luck, I hope the other doctor can help you.