Pilogics photos -- lack of evidence

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by aka1[/postedby]
I already check in the Israeli corporations authority’s website pilogics with various different spelling in hebrew and in english, and none came up…

http://www.justice.gov.il/MOJHeb/RasutHataagidim/RashamHachvarot/7

very strange[/quote]

Thanks, aka1. I was unable to find anything in the Israeli Office of the Chief Scientist (MATIMOP) technology companies database, either.

Perhaps we’re finding nothing because Pilogics is a Limited Partnership (LP), rather than a standard corporation? Maybe the Israeli databases don’t list LPs, because an LP is set up only as a contract between the partners?

In the US, I believe that some official state corporation databases list LPs, while some do not.

That actually is very reasonable. here too limited partnerships aren’t always listed

good thinking roger

Well, if Follica were to win a patent case, then as in most instances, the court would find that the technology belongs to Follica and they could develop and market it at their pleasure. That decision might take years, though.

[quote]We don’t know the Israeli research is legit and if Follica were to file a patent injunction it could take years to resolve and Follica might win and that could permanently kill or delay the Israeli project even if it is legit.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

Well, if Follica were to win a patent case, then as in most instances, the court would find that the technology belongs to Follica and they could develop and market it at their pleasure. That decision might take years, though.[/quote]

Why dont we worry about that AFTER we figure out if this is the real thing…

I really don’t get your fixation with derailing this…

1. lets see if it’s legit

2. we can worry about follica later (which is really a stretch if we have to care about them anyway)

It’s an LP, this is a common way to organize ventures of this sort. Venture capital funds use this often if not always.

I DON’T have any fixation to derail this. I want this to be real as much as anyone else around here, and I want to be wrong on everything I’ve said. All my comments on this are just my analysis of the facts we know, not any indication that I want them to fail.

needhairasap, what are your feelings so far about aka1’s search to find out more information about the Israelis treatment? It’s too early to come to a final conclusion but I’m wondering what you think so far???

[quote]He’s got a point needhairasap. We really don’t know anything about the origination of those photos. The poster who started the whole story is gone and none of us have been able to get in touch with the scientists involved with the photos or the company owned by those scientists. We really don’t know much about this, and we haven’t verified anything. The original poster said that the scientists are working with the FDA and their treatment will be on the market within a year but nobody has found anything about this treatment with the FDA. It seems like if a treatment was going to hit the market within 1 year someone here would’ve known about it before a chance newbie poster informed us all about it after finding out about it from his hair-dresser. A handful of posters have emailed the scientists but the scientists are not responding to those posters.

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

cool story bro[/quote]

[quote]needhairasap, what are your feelings so far about aka1’s search to find out more information about the Israelis treatment? It’s too early to come to a final conclusion but I’m wondering what you think so far???

He’s got a point needhairasap. We really don’t know anything about the origination of those photos. The poster who started the whole story is gone and none of us have been able to get in touch with the scientists involved with the photos or the company owned by those scientists. We really don’t know much about this, and we haven’t verified anything. The original poster said that the scientists are working with the FDA and their treatment will be on the market within a year but nobody has found anything about this treatment with the FDA. It seems like if a treatment was going to hit the market within 1 year someone here would’ve known about it before a chance newbie poster informed us all about it after finding out about it from his hair-dresser. A handful of posters have emailed the scientists but the scientists are not responding to those posters.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

cool story bro

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

I think because akai called the guy 100 times and he didnt pick up that it must be a fake company and we should just give up. On to the next thing. You and rog were right.

Maybe the scientist just wasn’t available that day.

It seems like all you do jump to conclusions. We don’t have enough evidence either way yet.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

It seems like all you do jump to conclusions. We don’t have enough evidence either way yet.[/quote]

My only conclusion is that this looks promising and should be kept an eye on

you and roger are the ones speculating on patent infringements when we dont even know if this really works.

I’m less thinking this is a fake company. In my mind, I’m more interested in how many people responded.

akai called 100 times in one day, and I dont think he was kidding. This is not how a professional or sane person acts. Obviously nobody called him back. He also wasn’t calling Pilogics LP, so I’m not sure what the surprise is that nobody has heard of it.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

It seems like all you do jump to conclusions. We don’t have enough evidence either way yet.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic

calling him multiple times in one day is a sign that you are unprofessional, and I would never respond to you. Infact, I’d blacklist your contact info if I could.

needhairasap, i obviously did not really call 100 times, (iv’e told you a million times not to exaggerate)… i called him like 3 times from a blocked number and he wasn’t even at the office.