Pilogics photos -- lack of evidence

A lot of people on here seem to be going a bit berserk over those “Pilogic” before/after photos.

I admit, they’re great photos and beat almost anything else we’ve seen in terms of a one-off treatment.

But correct me if I’m wrong, those photos could have come from anywhere. We have no independent, verifiable proof that they actually came from Pilogics, or depict the result of that company’s tests with a specific method. I didn’t see the photos in the patent, or even on any website associated with Pilogic. Maybe someone has independently authenticated the photos, but I haven’t seen that.

All we have is some poster on the BT website who claims his “hairdresser” showed him the pictures, and claims they come from Pilogics.

I would call that hearsay. It’s all second-hand and third-hand statements. Anyone in that whole chain could be lying or twisting the facts.

The photos don’t look doctored, but conceivably some person in that chain could have used photos of a guy who’s had multiple successful hair transplants, and passed them off as the results of Pilogics treatment.

cool story bro

He’s got a point needhairasap. We really don’t know anything about the origination of those photos. The poster who started the whole story is gone and none of us have been able to get in touch with the scientists involved with the photos or the company owned by those scientists. We really don’t know much about this, and we haven’t verified anything. The original poster said that the scientists are working with the FDA and their treatment will be on the market within a year but nobody has found anything about this treatment with the FDA. It seems like if a treatment was going to hit the market within 1 year someone here would’ve known about it before a chance newbie poster informed us all about it after finding out about it from his hair-dresser. A handful of posters have emailed the scientists but the scientists are not responding to those posters.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
cool story bro[/quote]

Unbelievable! The length this guy goes to discredit a story it’s a mind boggling. Roger that why on earth would somebody do that? Multiple successfulI hair transplants? Can you see how ridiculous you look saying that?In my opinion this is a cure. I would be prepared to there and take part in trials that’s how optimistic I am about this.
Roger that how is dr Nigam doing by the way? You still support him?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Rob35[/postedby]
Unbelievable! The length this guy goes to discredit a story it’s a mind boggling. Roger that why on earth would somebody do that? Multiple successfulI hair transplants? Can you see how ridiculous you look saying that?In my opinion this is a cure. [/quote]

[quote]He’s got a point needhairasap. We really don’t know anything about the origination of those photos. The poster who started the whole story is gone and none of us have been able to get in touch with the scientists involved with the photos or the company owned by those scientists. We really don’t know much about this, and we haven’t verified anything. The original poster said that the scientists are working with the FDA and their treatment will be on the market within a year but nobody has found anything about this treatment with the FDA. It seems like if a treatment was going to hit the market within 1 year someone here would’ve known about it before a chance newbie poster informed us all about it after finding out about it from his hair-dresser. A handful of posters have emailed the scientists but the scientists are not responding to those posters.

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

cool story bro

Unbelievable! The length this guy goes to discredit a story it’s a mind boggling. Roger that why on earth would somebody do that? Multiple successfulI hair transplants? Can you see how ridiculous you look saying that?In my opinion this is a cure. I would be prepared to there and take part in trials that’s how optimistic I am about this.
Roger that how is dr Nigam doing by the way? You still support him?[/quote]

It really is unbelievable. What’s mind boggling is he is usually one of the more sane persons on the forum (and one of the only persons on this forum)

The doctors involved are REAL PUBLISHED DOCTORS… not “dr nigam” type “drs” who have never published a peer reviewed journal in their entire life/“career”.

It’s too funny watching you die on the cross trying to protect nigam, and almost identically die on the cross trying to discredit this find.

I think the fact that we didnt know about it only makes it that much more likely to be a cure.

THINK ABOUT IT

everything we’ve heard about (endless list of compounds, university findings, replicel, histogen, aderans, the list goes on and on and on)

How many of those things have actually worked? and posted legit looking photos that could be called a “cure” (even if a full cure would maybe have to be coupled with an HST etc)

How is it mind boggling that the “cure” may break that mold and have been kept under wraps?

The only reason to go all press release public relations crazy about your baldness company is to raise money for it. If you had anything worth a sh*t, you would keep it on the DL-- like follica and these guys.

I think it’s pretty obvious, and not really even REMOTELY surprising, that Follica has a competitor. How you can’t wrap your head around that is beyond me.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

I admit, they’re great photos and beat almost anything else we’ve seen in terms of a one-off treatment.

.[/quote]

the only photos these don’t beat are the ones nigam photoshopped… otherwise i challenge you to find better photos

Nigam claims he never photo-shopped any pics. He says that an associate did it without his knowledge or approval. If you are saying that Nigam is lying I have a questions for you. What is your proof he’s lying? Also, since you say Nigam has photo-shopped why do you find it impossible to believe that perhaps these Israeli researchers have too? If one can do it why can’t the other? You have authenticated nothing regards to this story being first told by a hair-dresser and yet you readily believe it is most likely true. Incredible!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

the only photos these don’t beat are the ones nigam photoshopped… otherwise i challenge you to find better photos[/quote]

I second everything jarjar said there. Needhairasap is blindly using a double standard to compare Pilogic with Dr. Nigam, when they’re in fact two completely different situations.

I respect Roger that but lately he’s been trying to down anything that isn’t Nigam.

I’m not putting down anything that isn’t Nigam. I am still very interested in the Cots/Garza PGD2 work. I’m extremely excited about Dr. Lauster’s work. Most of all, I’m absolutely positive and astonished about Jahoda and Cristiano’s latest research, and I think that’s by far the most hopeful discovery we’ve seen so far.

Anything to do with the whole Follica/Pilogic/wounding line of research, I’m still quite skeptical about, and I think, to use Freddie’s phrase, it might be a “pot of crap at the end of the rainbow”. I have very detailed reasons for this skepticism, by the way, which I’ve explained here before, and it has to do with both the wounding technology itself, which I think is an immature technology that is very likely to be superseded by other things, like 3D cell cultures, stem and progenitor cell culturing, etc. – in which case the wounding idea will be forgotten about – as well as very big questions about Follica’s highly entrepreneureal, “kitchen sink” business model and all-encompassing patents, which I think speak to a company that has long been desperately trying to increase its valuation to execute a lucrative exit strategy for its principals, while offering just another marginal treatment. I believe Follica’s secrecy has much more to do with trying to obscure those things, than that they’re actually trying to hide anything worthwhile.

Those things that you’ve mentioned are at least ten years away. Wounding has been shown to regrowth hair by some volunteers at different forums. PiloxII it’s the closest thing we have now and pictures are amazing. If this true which I think it is then the only question is how do I get it as soon as possible??

Wounding might be primitive but it works.

Just because something is close doesn’t mean it’s legit. Close is one thing legit is another thing. Sc@mmers use close as a means to get the pigeon’s attention.

Those things that you’ve mentioned are at least ten years away. Wounding has been shown to regrowth hair by some volunteers at different forums. PiloxII it’s the closest thing we have now and pictures are amazing. If this true which I think it is then the only question is how do I get it as soon as possible??[/quote]

Jarjar I like you but I think it’s time for your medicines.

[quote]I would call that hearsay. It’s all second-hand and third-hand statements. Anyone in that whole chain could be lying or twisting the facts.

The photos don’t look doctored, but conceivably some person in that chain could have used photos of a guy who’s had multiple successful hair transplants, and passed them off as the results of Pilogics treatment.[/quote]

Of course we all know that we don’t know yet with absolute certainty if Pilox II is totally legitimate. However, they are by far the clearest and most telling pictures we’ve seen yet, and so we’re all very interested.

Instead of wave after wave of obfuscated (or outright doctored) photos from certain “researchers” who have given us ample reason to be very suspicious, we have simple, clear photographs of a procedure that appears to work. We are very excited to find out exactly what the story is behind these photographs, and if that’s what you call “going berserk” then so be it.

Dude… I’ve hired so many website developers your head would spin. They typically don’t create content…if they do its at your command.

There is no way in hell the website developer was hired… told nothing…given no photos…and then decided to not only photoshop photos, but add labels claiming a bunch of science temrs he’s never heard of and follicle numbers he knows nothing about.

You would have to be full on retard to think nigam wasn’t involved. …I mean you think its a coincidence that that happened a year ago and he still hasn’t offered any pictures even remotely close to the quality that pilogic produced? If I were nigam I’d copy pilogic ASAP and stop sc1mming people.

NIGAM has ZERO proof of anything

Nigam’s HM photos sure obvious regrowth. And just because you do things a certain way when you hire web developers does not mean that Nigam does things the same way. We all have different management styles. You may micromanage associates but Dr. Nigam clearly allows associates as much room as they need and let’s them do things their way. The proof of that is how he takes advice from all of us here at Hairsite. Try getting Jahoda, Cots, Gerd, or Christiano to take advice from us. And look at how Dr. Nigam let’s Boldy use Dr. Nigam’s lab. Go and try to use Cots’s lab, or Jahoda’s lab, or Christiano’s lab, or Gerd’s lab. It’s laughable to even suggest that it could be done. But Dr. Nigam allows people that much freedom. That’s his management style.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
Dude… I’ve hired so many website developers your head would spin. They typically don’t create content…if they do its at your command.

There is no way in hell the website developer was hired… told nothing…given no photos…and then decided to not only photoshop photos, but add labels claiming a bunch of science temrs he’s never heard of and follicle numbers he knows nothing about.

You would have to be full on retard to think nigam wasn’t involved. …I mean you think its a coincidence that that happened a year ago and he still hasn’t offered any pictures even remotely close to the quality that pilogic produced? If I were nigam I’d copy pilogic ASAP and stop sc1mming people.

NIGAM has ZERO proof of anything[/quote]

We have no idea if it’s legit or not yet but some guys are talking as though the researchers claims have been thoroughly vetted. Needhairasap is proving to be the most easily fooled poster in the history of the internet.