Pats205 Armani experience

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and would like to introduce myself, my name is Eric, I am a 2x patient and now a consultant for the Armani clinic. Now, I may be new to this forum but I am certainly not new to the pain hairloss can cause and what surgery can do to do turn it around.

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Alvi Armani and to be totaly honest I am thrilled to death with my results. My level of confidence and happiness has shot thru the roof since having my first surgery performed 14 months ago.

You can see the transformation I have underwent and am still going through by clicking on my blog below. This is a very detailed description of what I have gone through. I would be happy to answer questions any of you may have regarding my experience.

My blog documents both of my surgeries on a monthly basis. All pictures are taken in my father’s kitchen under pretty intense light.

-PATS

Thanks for sharing. I took the liberty of putting side by side comparison pictures for your case.

Post-op

Post-op

Post-op

Post-op

10-14 days post op

10-14 days post op

10-14 days post op

10-14 days post op

Awesome results! I’ll bet you are thrilled. Were both procedure strip?

Happy regrowth.

Looking really good Pats.
Some transformation you`ve had.

My first procedure was Strip, my 2nd procedure was FUE. I am 4 months out from my crown procedure and things are really startign to happen back there. I will have 4 month updates sometime this week up on my blog.

Thanks for the comparison shots Hairtite!!

» My first procedure was Strip, my 2nd procedure was FUE. I am 4 months out
» from my crown procedure and things are really startign to happen back
» there. I will have 4 month updates sometime this week up on my blog.
»
» Thanks for the comparison shots Hairtite!!

Looks bloody great - Do you expect to have further transplants if hairloss continues,or would the hair transplants you’ve had get you by,without looking strange or anything in the future,are you on meds,if so,what?

Keep the updates coming.all the best

»

Do you regret doing Strip the first time? Did Armani tell you about FUE the first time or you only found out that he does fue after you already had strip?

»

It looks great as always; Armani’s signature hairline, the only thing is that it will never work for a middle age guy like me.

Hey Johnp, I understand, as a middle aged man a more mature hairline would be much more suitable. Check out this result below, this is an Armani patient with a very nice rebuilt mature hairline.

» » My first procedure was Strip, my 2nd procedure was FUE. I am 4 months
» out
» » from my crown procedure and things are really startign to happen back
» » there. I will have 4 month updates sometime this week up on my blog.
» »
» » Thanks for the comparison shots Hairtite!!
»
» It looks great as always; Armani’s signature hairline, the only thing is
» that it will never work for a middle age guy like me.

May be you are just bitter that you dont have the donor supply for hair like this.

Baldie,

As you can see from my before pictures, I had a very large area to cover. Dr. Armani and I came up with a plan that would be a long term solution. The first surgery would be to rebuild the hairline and get nice covereage on the top trying to get back towards the crown as much possible. Surgery #2 would be for the crown. That is where I am at right now. We did discuss a possibke need for a 3rd surgery later down the road, this would be any touch up I need in zone 3, but this would be much later down the road…

I am currently on Proscar, I have been for 2+ years and it has done a great job halting my hairloss. I raerly see any hairs shed anymore. If things stay the same as they are now I should be all set. If the meds do not work forever and I do start to thin I will go back for a 3rd transplant.

Here is my current graft breakdown below:

Hairline - 2,000
GraftsZone 2 - 1,060
GraftsZone 3 - 900
GraftsCrown - 2,500
Grafts Total - 6,460 Grafts

What s the deal with Dr. Armani and his patient-consultants? It seems that many patients eventually ended up working as his consultants.

They see a good thing, maybe? The proof is in the results. Pats205 is certainly not what I would call a youngster going for the hairline of a teenager, as others claim of Armani’s work. I have seen excellent results from Armani for ALL ages.

Craig, Who better to have answering your questions and concerns as a patient then someone who has already been trough it all? I started out as a potential patient just as most others on this forum. I spent alot of time reading, doing my research, contacting patients who had gone through and had their results etc…

Now that I have been through two surgeries and am very pleased with my results, I am happy to share what I have learned.

I can’t wait to see how the fue grafts turn out for you. Everybody says there shouldn’t be a difference between fue and strip but in reality the difference is night and day. Fue results never seem to measure up to strip . I can’t explain why.

I think that the major difference is the number of grafts per procedure. The PLACEMENT method is the SAME in both types of procedures - only the extraction method differs. FUE is much more labor intensive. True, you can get much more work done in a strip procedure. You don’t see all that many REPEAT FUE patient’s results because they have not gone back for additional work that would fill in the gap between the possible number of strip grafts versus FUE. Graft-for-graft, FUE results are no different than strip results.

» Craig, Who better to have answering your questions and concerns as a
» patient then someone who has already been trough it all? I started out as a
» potential patient just as most others on this forum. I spent alot of time
» reading, doing my research, contacting patients who had gone through and
» had their results etc…
»
» Now that I have been through two surgeries and am very pleased with my
» results, I am happy to share what I have learned.

dude, i m not trying to be an ass but that you had ht done doesn’t necessarily prepare u to be a consultant, i hope this is not the norm at Armani’s clinic where everyone who has a ht ends up giving medical advice for hair loss.

Have ya ever been to ANY transplant clinics?!? The “consultants” are NOT medical professionals in ANY clinic that I have visited, and I have been to many. I have never heard anyone besides Dr. Armani giving what you would call “medical” advice. Maybe I am biased here, but it seems to me that you have tried to pick apart every good result ever posted here by any surgeon. If it is not the result, you criticize the clinic for one reason or another. Do you live in a perfect world where you never make mistakes? I don’t think that transplants are for you no matter who the surgeon.

Why do you “hope that it is not the norm”? Are you planning on seeing Dr. Armani? Didn’t think so.

» Have ya ever been to ANY transplant clinics?!? The “consultants” are NOT
» medical professionals in ANY clinic that I have visited, and I have been to
» many. I have never heard anyone besides Dr. Armani giving what you would
» call “medical” advice. Maybe I am biased here, but it seems to me that you
» have tried to pick apart every good result ever posted here by any surgeon.
» If it is not the result, you criticize the clinic for one reason or
» another. Do you live in a perfect world where you never make mistakes? I
» don’t think that transplants are for you no matter who the surgeon.

guess it must have really upset you that i m no cheer leader for any surgeon.

well the consultatns are giving hair transplant advice, aren’t they? last i checked hair transplant was still a medical procedure.

» Have ya ever been to ANY transplant clinics?!? The “consultants” are NOT
» medical professionals in ANY clinic that I have visited, and I have been to
» many. I have never heard anyone besides Dr. Armani giving what you would
» call “medical” advice. Maybe I am biased here, but it seems to me that you
» have tried to pick apart every good result ever posted here by any surgeon.
» If it is not the result, you criticize the clinic for one reason or
» another. Do you live in a perfect world where you never make mistakes? I
» don’t think that transplants are for you no matter who the surgeon.
»
» Why do you “hope that it is not the norm”? Are you planning on seeing Dr.
» Armani? Didn’t think so.

btw it is not true that i criticize every clinic, i did give credits to good wk many many times in the forum.