One thing you guys fail to consider

I’m not trying to tear down the whole viewpoint, but the “you can just take Finasteride” issue is not a small one.

Probably half the MPB community is counting the days before they can get free of the “1-2% incidence of sexual side effects” that Finasteride brings with it.

» Science and reason march forward. Its the most beautiful manifestation of
» what we are as human beings vs. being a goddammned animal in a jungle.

Well said.

» In the Follica patent, various antiandrogens are mentioned. Flutamide,
» fluridil, cyterperone acetate, and finasteride, and spironolactone.
»
» They are to be used from either day 3 thru 12 or 1 thru 12. Why?

I haven’t taken the time to fully read the patent, but I assume it helps to have the scalp signaling environment as conducive to hair growth as possible while the new follicles undergo the critical stages of being birthed and gaining initial vigor. After the follicles are established, the risk of a having a non-optimal environment is less. What I find most interesting is that they are not recommended x days before the treatment begins and continued well past the treatment start.

» Did you know that finger length ratios of bald men correlate to longer
» ring fingers than other males? My ring fingers are easily longer than my
» index fingers, and almost as long as my middle finger----especiall the
» right one. It is associated with high androgens in the mothers womb.
» Baldness is also associated with high androgens in the mothers womb.

I’ve never heard that one before. My ring fingers are way longer than my index fingers. I looked at my GF’s hands, and her index fingers are longer. Our hands are mirror opposites. Where did you get this information?

» HANGINGBITCH
» looks like David is getting annoyed at your pitifuly crying and deleting
» your posts, as usual
»
» grow up old man
»
»

poor rev, young dumb bald broke and desperate

HAIRLESSWHORE
poor rev, young dumb bald broke and desperate

You crack me up old man. You’re an inspiration to all 42 year old unemployed geezers everywhere.

» HAIRLESSWHORE
» poor rev, young dumb bald broke and desperate
»
» You crack me up old man. You’re an inspiration to all 42 year old
» unemployed geezers everywhere.
»
»

you are right im not employed, Im retired, yet still run my own business
looking for a job? Im hiring :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

HAIRLESSWHORE
you are right im not employed, Im retired, yet still run my own business
looking for a job? Im hiring :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would I want to work for you? Considering 1.00 Philippines Pesos is worth a mere 2.5 US cents, I could work a brief 4hour shift at MacDonalds, and simply buy your entire slum.

» HAIRLESSWHORE
» you are right im not employed, Im retired, yet still run my own business
» looking for a job? Im hiring :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
»
» Why would I want to work for you? Considering 1.00 Philippines Pesos is
» worth a mere 2.5 US cents, I could work a brief 4hour shift at MacDonalds,
» and simply buy your entire slum.
»
»
sory you would not be let past the guard gate in my neighorhood, the houses run 10 million pesos on average

go get out your calculator and convert that to dollars :rotfl:

There are several places to read about this. I read about it on a hairloss board a long time ago, but I googles and came up with some pages

In-utero androgen exposure and 2nd to 4th digit length ratio-comparisons between healthy controls and females with classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia.Buck JJ, Williams RM, Hughes IA, Acerini CL.
Department of Paediatrics, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK.

BACKGROUND: Soft tissue measurements from the hand reveal lower second to fourth finger digit ratios (2D:4D) in males compared with females. The relatively longer 4th finger observed in males may be related to increased fetal exposure to androgens influencing the expression of Hox genes. METHODS: We have measured 2D:4D ratios in 69 healthy females [median age 9.3 (range 1.9-17) years], 77 control males [median age 13.86 (2.1-20.3) years] and in 66 females with classical virilizing congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) (median age 8.5 (1.1-16.2) years] who are known to be exposed to high concentrations of androgens in utero. Measurements were determined from X-rays of the left hand using vernier callipers. Intra-observer variability in measurement technique was 0.01%. RESULTS: Control males had a significantly lower mean (SD) 2D:4D ratio [0.918 (0.029)] compared with female patients [0.927 (0.029), ANOVA P = 0.02]. No difference in 2D:4D ratio was observed between CAH females [0.925 (0.021)] and control females [0.927 (0.029)]. In contrast, 2D:4D ratio in males were significantly lower compared with CAH females (P = 0.03). CONCLUSIONS: 2D:4D ratios determined directly from radiographs of the left hand confirm significant differences between males and females. However, female patients with virilizing CAH do not have a male digit ratio pattern suggesting that in the left hand digit ratio development is not influenced by in-utero exposure to androgens.

PMID: 12721171 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/finger_length_ratios.htm

Redirecting (this link has to do with polycistic ovary syndrome and finger length ratios in women, PCS is linked with hirsutism…)

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WMD-457VCX7-9&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=25f20dae8e2bd16a3e6aad58efa38a41 (sexual orientation and finger ratios)

(sporting prowess in women with long ring fingers)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4314209.stm
(keys to aggression)

There are others on this phenomena…but thats a few to look at.

» HAIRLESS GEEZER
» rev starts it every time…he enjoys being
» abused, hes a masochist
»
» LOL. Listen to yourself you old geezer:
» “rev started it mommy. he’s a poopy pants
»
» Grow up old man.
»
»
»

hey at least i dont pm david, and wait like some 2 yr old to have someone banned because i cant take the heat…like u do :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: