One thing all people here should understand

First off, to all posters: no more personal insults or your entire post will be deleted.

Thank you Dr. Nigam for commenting on the animal serum issue. Both Dr. Nigam and his patient Tom have now addressed the issued, this topic is now considered concluded unless new development comes to the surface. This is as much transparency as one can hope for in any debate, now it is up to the readers to form their own opinions.

Freddie555, the animal serum issue is different from the photo manipulation allegations. The animal serum allegation originated from an actual patient of Dr. Nigam as opposed to some random/anonymous posters. As for the disclosure/disclaimer button for the private forum, there is already proper language in place when someone registers an account in the forum. Everyone has to check the Terms of Use box before they can register an account. Terms of Use link has always been prominently displayed on every page of the forum and throughout HairSite.

I will consider opening a private forum. Posts in the private forum can be read by anyone but participation is by invitation only. But allow me to stress again that doctors should not be encouraged to cherry pick the questions they want to answer.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HairSite[/postedby]
I will consider opening a private forum. Posts in the private forum can be read by anyone but participation is by invitation only. But allow me to stress again that doctors should not be encouraged to cherry pick the questions they want to answer.[/quote]

Invitation based on what? Whoever Nigam, freddie, and roger want? That forum would be a giant joke, even by the very low standards we already see on hair loss forums.

If you want an invitation only forum, keep the discussion private for those posters. If everyone can read, then everyone should be able to post. Nigam doesn’t need a separate forum to promote his extremely questionable treatments and procedures. We have enough of that stuff already with the hair transplant bs.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HairSite[/postedby]
I will consider opening a private forum. Posts in the private forum can be read by anyone but participation is by invitation only. But allow me to stress again that doctors should not be encouraged to cherry pick the questions they want to answer.

[postedby]Originally Posted by JJJ Jr. S[/postedby]

Invitation based on what? Whoever Nigam, freddie, and roger want? That forum would be a giant joke, even by the very low standards we already see on hair loss forums.

If you want an invitation only forum, keep the discussion private for those posters. If everyone can read, then everyone should be able to post. Nigam doesn’t need a separate forum to promote his extremely questionable treatments and procedures. We have enough of that stuff already with the hair transplant bs.[/quote]

+10000.

A closed forum with just people like JarJarbinx, Roger_that, Freddie555 and Dr Nigam, that’s a good idea: we don’t have to read their posts and they don’t have to read ours. Everybody happy. But if you make it readable for everybody, then it REALLY becomes sc*mmer’s heaven. I think calling it a ‘joke’ is even a huge understatement.

What he posted is what he HOPES to achieve.

If he already HAD achieved it, he would not be having hair loss himself.

Why is it so damn difficult for you to understand a simple concept.

There is NO CURE. ALL That is on here is experimental. How many times
does it have to be repeated.

If ANYONE is too stupid to understand that statement in bold, they are in the
wrong forum. Go to some forum where all they repeat is Propecia & Rogaine
24x7 and die bald.

[quote]
+10000.

A closed forum with just people like JarJarbinx, Roger_that, Freddie555 and
Dr Nigam, that’s a good idea: we don’t have to read their posts and they
don’t have to read ours. Everybody happy. [/quote]

Please make the private forum Hairsite.

That way those who are here to hear about experimental treatments and make
their own decisions can do what that they came here for.

The rest can sit around doing nothing and die bald.

Im sick of these morons who infest every thread with their whines! If they dont want to hear about experiments, what the f… are they doing here in
the first place.

Tom.
You can confirm from boldy that the iv line is only for antibiotic injection in normal saline or ringer lactate,there is nothing like any immunosuppresive stuff.Ask any doctor what has immunosuppresion to do with hair growth on human scalp…when you are injecting epithelial stemcells and dermal papilla cells.
You are aware only sideffect we have seen in 2 years is sometimes fever for a day or two…or sometimes shivEring .OCCASIONAL SHIVERING AND OR FEVER CAN OCCUR IN ANY PATIENT EVEN AFTER TAKING PRP.
NOTHING SUCH THING HAPPPENED TO TOM.
When we researched , i tried to found out why,
Instead of trypsin for cell isolation we started using collagenase…and this problem was taken care of,6 months back.
Similarly,to avoid any allergic reaction,we started to wash the cells with phosphate buffer solution more and more,so that even this minor problem was overcomed.
Remember nothing but pure stemcell injection can benefit, other biomateriuals are only for isolation of stemcells from the hair follicle and different media is used to culture different cells.
We have 2 year retrospective safety data, with no other side effect,we are following virtually all the patients who are contactable.

Also since the beginning whether we give any antibiotic,pain killer or stemcells…we always check , for any allergy with a small dose on forearm.

All the doctors ask ,is the patient having any allergy to local anaesthesia, pain killer,antibiotic etc…if the history is not available the doctors checks with a patch test,to rule out any allergy.
My dear tom,
Mwamba has confirmed that the patient he got with him to mumbai has no white dots after extraction of grafts from his donor…he also confirmed no white dots at your donor at the sides…so atleast ,my clinic is the first in the world to offer scarless fue…same i will be presenting at the 8th world congress.
You have full right to say ,dear friend that invitro did not work (and according to you, may be denovo worked,i do not know),But i will only believe when i or dr mwamba check your donor and recipient,do the hair count…take the pics…
I have also proved in your case that bisected upper half of the hair follicles groiw…below is the pic ,sent by you through your phone and posted on the forum,
dr mwamba saw your bisected grafts growing at your recipient…,so did many other docs at sanfransisco…and you know very well that we had bisected your grafts, and upper half were injected into the recipient ,the lower half at the donor with root has to grow…how many grew at your recipient and donor…i do not know… unless dr mwamba checks them.
I will be at brussels for european hair restoration conference and meet dr mwmaba too… in probably june ,you are welcome to join us.
I thank you for your efforts which made me and mwamba meet…once indian medical board approves him to perform HT here in mumbai, he will be performing the same that is scarless fue and experimental doubling and HM.
I stand WITH MY STATEMENT… that scarless fue is a realty including invitro doubling and partial donor regen with denovo doubling.
Yes stemcell HAIR MULTIPLICATION IS IMPROVING…BUT I AM HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESS.
ALSO,THOSE WHO ARE NOT SURE ,PLEASE DO NOT COME TO MY CLINIC…UNLESS MY WORK IS PROVEN WITHOUT DOUBT,FROM INDEPENDENT SCIENTIFIC PEERS…
BUT DO NOT GET BOTHERED REGARDING ME AND THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN ME…
i, AM NOT CHEATING ANYONE…I REFUND BACK THE MONEY ONCE I SEE NO RESULT FROM hm(ofcourse patient needs to send me pics or meet me in person) AND OR GIVE FREE TREATEMNT IF MORE SCARLESS FUE GRAFTS OR DOUBLING needs TO BE DONE,FOR HIGHER DENSITY.

Dear tom…you cannot deny the upper bisected follicles growing at your temples ,3 months post op pics…if upper half bisected follicles can grow at recipient,even 1 follicle…the lower half with the actual root of the hair follicle at the donor has to grow…
http://drnigams.net/images/Tom/16.JPG
http://drnigams.net/images/Tom/17.JPG

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]
Dr Nigam, you just forgot to confirm you was not using a serum free media when I was there, and it seems on someone else too. I’m glad you use it now, but when I was there, you didnt centrifuged it (at the least the first time as you confirmed me), thats my concern.

Now knowing that, what evidence do we have that you will not do a similar thing again ? In France such thin
g would be a definite ban forever from a medical order. You should provide more transparency i think and indeed focus on the purpose.

PS: regarding the injection in the arm i dont speak about the normal intravenous emergency one, I clearly mean a seringue injection.[/quote]

I dont deny the pics vivek indeed. But I dont see where we have evidence of regrowth, I posted pics made by mwamba. Important was donor, and recipient = bad angles, and low regrowth etc… Its only my point

<edited - terms & conditions violation>

Reagarding immunosuppressor, it’s a member of your team who told me that following the injection in the arm. I asked any times what was done etc. I never said immunosuppressor is for hair growth.

Some bickering posts have been removed.

Also as a reminder, it is not the mandate of this forum to engage in the discussion of refund issues. It is clearly stated in the terms & conditions that you AGREED before registering an account in the forum. These matters are strictly between the doctor and the patient.

I basically see two groups here. One cares and the other don’t give a sh*t.

While both groups agree that Dr Nigam’s treatments so far have done nothing but put people’s health and lives at risk and their money taken, the group who cares don’t want others to make the same mistake. The group who don’t give a sh*t allows and support the recently so called “experiments” to continue even though they (Freddie and company) admitted that the treatments don’t work…and then also have the audacity to blame people for being stupid to think that it works!

It’s people’s lives and money that is involved here, not some rats in the lab. By calling it experimental makes you even worse as a person, because you support Dr Nigam to continue to “experiment” and put people’s health at risk…just so that you won’t have to die bald. Selfish @$#&!

The group who cares are desperate for a cure as well…but not at the expense of others…we feel the need to warn others.

Well said sonny. There’s a reason nobody is complaining about the experimentation regular posters are doing on the hair loss forums. I would be a lot more cautious rubbing or ingesting these compounds but at least those posters understand the risks to some degree.

What’s going on with Nigam isn’t experimentation, it’s exploitation. As others have already pointed out, the patients aren’t being compensated or told that there is a high probability the treatment will fail. They’re investing a lot of money, time and emotion into this, based on false promises.

What the Nigam proponents are advocating is actually very cowardly. If you believe in the experimentation so much, go there yourself, get injections and report back. Don’t exploit desperate, gullible hair loss sufferers so that they can be the guinea pigs.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by JJJ Jr. S[/postedby]
Well said sonny. There’s a reason nobody is complaining about the experimentation regular posters are doing on the hair loss forums. I would be a lot more cautious rubbing or ingesting these compounds but at least those posters understand the risks to some degree.

What’s going on with Nigam isn’t experimentation, it’s exploitation. As others have already pointed out, the patients aren’t being compensated or told that there is a high probability the treatment will fail. They’re investing a lot of money, time and emotion into this, based on false promises.

What the Nigam proponents are advocating is actually very cowardly. If you believe in the experimentation so much, go there yourself, get injections and report back. Don’t exploit desperate, gullible hair loss sufferers so that they can be the guinea pigs.[/quote]

Nigam is not the only one, all doctors promoting Acell and PRP are just as guilty, there is exploitation everywhere, don’t forget Cole was caught making false claims about Acell too until Jotronic exposed his clinic, neither you nor Sonny seemed to care when Cole did it.

Hairsite,
if you are really going to open an invitation only forum that is publicly viewable and so will sucker newbies then my suggestion of the name ‘$cammers Paradise’ should be taken up because that is the only thing it could reasonably be called :expressionless:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]

Nigam is not the only one, all doctors promoting Acell and PRP are just as guilty, there is exploitation everywhere, don’t forget Cole was caught making false claims about Acell too until Jotronic exposed his clinic, neither you nor Sonny seemed to care when Cole did it.[/quote]

The bolded part is not true at all. I was one of the first to question Dr. Cole’s claims about ACell. Not the FDA approval bs, which I couldn’t care less about, but the claims about donor regeneration. I pointed out that his pictures showed no donor regeneration and that he has presented zero evidence to make any claims. Unlike Nigam, Dr. Cole actually does decent hair transplants and isn’t injecting people with animal serum and putting people’s health at risk though…

I agree that there’s a lot of questionable practices, particularly in the hair transplant clinics, which seem to attract some of the least ethical doctors around. Unfortunately, you can’t question hair transplant surgeons on the big hair loss forums without getting banned. But you won’t see me promoting them either. It also doesn’t provide any justification for what Nigam is doing.

Can we have our private forum Hairsite?

Posting privileges in the forum will be through moderator approval only and
disclaimers plastered upon entry.

Anyone too stupid to understand that the forum exists for experimental
treatments and discussions thereof can then be kicked out immediately - for
their own safety.

Its really the only way to foster an environment for discussing experimental
treatments without idiots spamming their whining bullcrap in every thread.

Please post your response Hairsite. One private forum with a moderator (I
nominate roger_that) and you can leave all other forums to the whiners to turn
into a wasteland. The private forum WILL BE publically viewable but only to
attract like minded individuals sick of the monkeys that infest this and every
other forum.

I predict the monkeys here won’t be able to contain themselves. They will
try hard to get into the private forum just to be disruptive because
THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE HERE. They have NOTHING beyond that
to contribute and they will die bald (god willing).

Please don’t let this website turn into another alt.baldspot wasteland where
one individual disrupted every discussion and drove people away. A simple Yes
or No to the idea of a private forum will surfice.