Okay Let\'s cut the crap, no fakers and trolls in this section anymore

One question WHO DOES ALWAYS COME UP WITH THIS THINNER GHO HAIR BULLCRAP

Even after your beloved FUT/FUE the effin hairs are thinner at first because THEY ARE COMING NEW this even happens on a NON balding person.

god damn i cant believe that we have to explain this again.

I translate it for everyone

GHO HST/HSI HAIRS ARE THINNER AT FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRSTTT BUT THEN THEY BECOME LIKE A NON BALDING HAIR WHICH MEANS THE SAME DIAMETER WITHOUT LOSSSSSS

IS THAT CLEAR GOD FÜC*ING DAMN

» I don’t see your post on Rassman’s site.

It’s in the comments section, can you see it?

» » I don’t see your post on Rassman’s site.
»
» It’s in the comments section, can you see it?

rassman deleted your post, he also deleted mine when i put this link a week or two ago.

» » » I don’t see your post on Rassman’s site.
» »
» » It’s in the comments section, can you see it?
»
» rassman deleted your post, he also deleted mine when i put this link a week
» or two ago.

Strange I can still see the post, must be an ip thing and the comment is in moderation or perhaps it will never get posted or it’s been deleted already.

Fuk it, he doesn’t want to see it anyway even if it smacked him in the face. From the tone of what Rassman has been saying about Gho, he absolutely hates the guy, so I think it’s a lost cause with this ‘muppet’.

I think you should try targeting more Dr’s, surely we can find a positive or at least inquisitive reply from one of them, right there would be a good start.

» » » » I don’t see your post on Rassman’s site.
» » »
» » » It’s in the comments section, can you see it?
» »
» » rassman deleted your post, he also deleted mine when i put this link a
» week
» » or two ago.
»
» Strange I can still see the post, must be an ip thing and the comment is in
» moderation or perhaps it will never get posted or it’s been deleted
» already.
»
» Fuk it, he doesn’t want to see it anyway even if it smacked him in the
» face. From the tone of what Rassman has been saying about Gho, he
» absolutely hates the guy, so I think it’s a lost cause with this ‘muppet’.
»
» I think you should try targeting more Dr’s, surely we can find a positive
» or at least inquisitive reply from one of them, right there would be a good
» start.

I think that is pointless dear gc83uk, most doctors will just go with “the flow” and ignore Gho altogether. It’s for the good of the HT community, also they don’t wanna look like a traitor or “somebody dumb enough to believe in HST”.

It’s gonna ba a hard long way buddy when you have almost the entire HT industry against it’s worst enemy, you may think im exagerating but im not buddy.

We will think of better things right after the replicel hype is over. Unfortunately some people are still getting big fat scars as we speak, and rassman tomorrow will scar for life another poor soul knowing in his mind that there is Gho out there. I don’t know how they can sleep at night.

» » » » I don’t see your post on Rassman’s site.
» » »
» » » It’s in the comments section, can you see it?
» »
» » rassman deleted your post, he also deleted mine when i put this link a
» week
» » or two ago.
»
» Strange I can still see the post, must be an ip thing and the comment is in
» moderation or perhaps it will never get posted or it’s been deleted
» already.
»
» Fuk it, he doesn’t want to see it anyway even if it smacked him in the
» face. From the tone of what Rassman has been saying about Gho, he
» absolutely hates the guy, so I think it’s a lost cause with this ‘muppet’.
»
» I think you should try targeting more Dr’s, surely we can find a positive
» or at least inquisitive reply from one of them, right there would be a good
» start.

I don’t think anything you say will convince Dr. Rassmann that this works. He’s like a lot of
older doctors who are set in their ways. Don’t waste your time posting on his blog.
It would be better if someone could convince Dr. Gho to contact main stream media (CNN, MSNBC, NYT) don’t you think if it works the way it has for gc83uk Matt Lauer from the Today show would be first in line to have it done.
I know I don’t post here often but I’m not trolling. I’ve been following this topic for awhile and if you really want a doctor in the states to adopt it someone has to make the mainstream aware of it.

» I think that is pointless dear gc83uk, most doctors will just go with “the
» flow” and ignore Gho altogether. It’s for the good of the HT community,
» also they don’t wanna look like a traitor or “somebody dumb enough to
» believe in HST”.
»
» It’s gonna ba a hard long way buddy when you have almost the entire HT
» industry against it’s worst enemy, you may think im exagerating but im not
» buddy.
»
» We will think of better things right after the replicel hype is over.
» Unfortunately some people are still getting big fat scars as we speak, and
» rassman tomorrow will scar for life another poor soul knowing in his mind
» that there is Gho out there. I don’t know how they can sleep at night.

Maybe a silly idea, but has anyone thought of posting links to celebrity/actors/sports star’s facebook pages or sending HST info to acting agencies etc…? Anyway to increase awareness. The more big names that do it, the faster it will become mainstream. There needs to be a demand created in the US. There seems to be some awareness in Europe, but absolutely nothing in the US.

» I don’t think anything you say will convince Dr. Rassmann that this works.
» He’s like a lot of
» older doctors who are set in their ways. Don’t waste your time posting on
» his blog.
» It would be better if someone could convince Dr. Gho to contact main stream
» media (CNN, MSNBC, NYT) don’t you think if it works the way it has for
» gc83uk Matt Lauer from the Today show would be first in line to have it
» done.
» I know I don’t post here often but I’m not trolling. I’ve been following
» this topic for awhile and if you really want a doctor in the states to
» adopt it someone has to make the mainstream aware of it.

I didn’t see your post when i wrote mine, but, yes, this is exactly what i was thinking. Matt Lauer would be great.

ok so Rassman seems pissed off because he thinks Gho is claiming his procedure is a stem cell transplant, but he reckons it’s just plain old FUE.

Year old quote from Rassman:There is no doubt that the stem cells in the FUE grafted hair probably causes the growth, but his [GHO] representations that this is anything more than a typical FUE procedure would be improper. I watched the video and saw what I and hundreds of good doctors have been doing for years. Dr. Gho performed an FUE procedure in the video, not a stem cell transplant.

WTF? OK you know what I don’t care if you call this FUE, as long as people mention, oh by the way when you have FUE with Gho the donor hair grows back!

It doesn’t matter what name Gho calls it, HST/HSI, Stem cell this, Stem cell that. Rassman has his knickers in a twist because he thinks Gho is claiming some miracle stem cell procedure, but it’s actually much much simplistic than that.

For me I think it can be described as FUE with donor regrowth and no scarring.

By the way someone responded to my post of that baldingblog site, probably one of Rassmans gimps.

» By the way someone responded to my post of that baldingblog site, probably
» one of Rassmans gimps.

Maybe, but I think it’s rather someone of Umar’s frigate …

BiotechMD - April 23rd, 2012 at 12:14 pm
FUE = FUE = FUE. The best place for documenting unusual/atypical/successful approaches is the scientific literature, not pictures on blogs (the best example of this is Dr Umar, who has published several outstanding peer-reviewed scientific papers on body hair transplant in leading journals, which has added credence to this previously criticized technique).
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Excuse me, mr biotechMD,
but if you think that documenting unusual/atypical/successful approaches on blogs or forums is not the best place, why the hell do guys like Umar and other “from A to B hair transplant docs” publish their A to B transplant results at hair loss forums???

But besides that, what “outstanding peer-reviewed scientific papers” published Umar …

… when reading (summarized) this CRAP???

He never ever published neither something “unusual” nor “atypical” and not even a “successful approach”! Such “outstanding scientific approaches” by Umar as well as his friend Rassman, falls rather into the category “scientific misconduct” – popularizing procedures developed by others for promotional use only.

This has been explained in another thread. Rassman can’t say anything because he doesn’t understand it. His answers are always “FUE with ‘nice’ healing” ( yes he uses the word “NICE” ) or “leave some hairs there transplant some hairs over there”.

I think this picture can describe it much better.

He said it is unethical what Gho is doing.
You know what’s unethical? Giving your patients BIG FAT SCARS without researching what could possibly give them a better life.

Tomorrow again he will scar for life another patient, which in the future will not be able to shave his head.

Gho is unethical? Wow this is a statement you should bring to trial thats for sure.

we have significant evidence that (donor regeneration aside) the downtime is even lesser then FUE and this old rasshole dares to say its unethical? and this from someone who sells hair tattoos

you know i really dont like dr hitzig, but even hitzig got agressively attacked by Rassman when he presented his Acell PRP stuff. yes its snake oil BUT thats not the reason why Rassman attacked him, Rassman attacked him because of ADVANCE

you know this old fart is so close to retirement you could hear the angels sing along, so forget Rasshole he is not a player in the field anymore.

There is evil people who doesn’t care for their patients in this world. He is an unethical doctor.

He’s giving people BIG FAT SCARS, when it MIGHT not be needed.

If I was a good doctor and CARED about my patients, I would research more into HST.

Obviously this is not the case and today these “GOOD DOCTORS” are giving their patients BIG FAT SCARS.

How can they sleep at night…

» How can they sleep at night…

Oh, pretty good!

The HT docs out there aren’t even THE problem. The problem is rather the (idiotic) baldy himself who simply is too lazy or too dumb to check out things for HIMSELF and therefore rather trust such psychiatric individuals like Rassman. That e.g. Rassman isn’t really “normal” is well-known.

» » How can they sleep at night…
»
» Oh, pretty good!
»
»
» The HT docs out there aren’t even THE problem. The problem is rather the
» (idiotic) baldy himself who simply is too lazy or too dumb to check out
» things for HIMSELF and therefore rather trust such psychiatric individuals
» like Rassman. That e.g. Rassman isn’t really “normal” is well-known.

IroMan the gc83uk pictures have been taken out from the uploading page.

Could upload them again?

I could understand Rassmans and other drs for being highly sceptical.

I sat next to Rassman during the Amsterdam ISHRS where a presentation was held on this stem cells subject.
Unfortunately the speaker on stem cell transplantation refused to answer questions or replied in a political manner (saying nothing with many words).

For many the live patient presentation at the ISHRS are the highlight to show all what is possible.

All what was needed to prove stem cell transplantation at the conference was to present some showcase patients that where transformed from NW6 to NW1, without noticable donor thinning.

But again, nothing.

If I had the capability to provide with virtual unlimited donor supply I would transplant some NW6 guys and gives them NW1 with high density overall and still have virtually untouched looking donor.

THAT WOULD BE MY REPLY TO THIS NEVER ENDING STORY.

» I could understand Rassmans and other drs for being highly sceptical.
»
» I sat next to Rassman during the Amsterdam ISHRS where a presentation was
» held on this stem cells subject.
» Unfortunately the speaker on stem cell transplantation refused to answer
» questions or replied in a political manner (saying nothing with many
» words).
»
» For many the live patient presentation at the ISHRS are the highlight to
» show all what is possible.
»
» All what was needed to prove stem cell transplantation at the conference
» was to present some showcase patients that where transformed from NW6 to
» NW1, without noticable donor thinning.
»
» But again, nothing.
»
» If I had the capability to provide with virtual unlimited donor supply I
» would transplant some NW6 guys and gives them NW1 with high density overall
» and still have virtually untouched looking donor.
»
» THAT WOULD BE MY REPLY TO THIS NEVER ENDING STORY.

Fair enough, if he had of done that, would you have wanted to adopt his procedure? If no, what would it take for you to adopt his procedure?

» Fair enough, if he had of done that, would you have wanted to adopt his
» procedure? If no, what would it take for you to adopt his procedure?

Yes, I would push to adopt the procedure as soon as it has been proof in the form of mindblowing results that could never be achieved by strip or fue or a combo of both.

And so be there no misunderstanding : I would be thrilled with a virtual unlimited donor, it would open many more possibilities for those who are stuck now.

» I could understand Rassmans and other drs for being highly sceptical.
»
» I sat next to Rassman during the Amsterdam ISHRS where a presentation was
» held on this stem cells subject.
» Unfortunately the speaker on stem cell transplantation refused to answer
» questions or replied in a political manner (saying nothing with many
» words).
»
» For many the live patient presentation at the ISHRS are the highlight to
» show all what is possible.
»
» All what was needed to prove stem cell transplantation at the conference
» was to present some showcase patients that where transformed from NW6 to
» NW1, without noticable donor thinning.
»
» But again, nothing.
»
» If I had the capability to provide with virtual unlimited donor supply I
» would transplant some NW6 guys and gives them NW1 with high density overall
» and still have virtually untouched looking donor.

who said unlimited donor? and who said donor wouldn’t be thinned out? who said this is the holy grail of hair restoration?

We are talking of 80% regeneration and procedure BETTER than FUE (0 regrowth) at its early promoting stages.

Least the doctors could do is go to Gho or research more into his procedure.

And NOT doing what’s obviously good for them (which is to wait the nw1 with high density which could take years so that they can still perform FUT/FUEs scar patients for life and get more money).

It’s good to be skeptic but is it good to ignore it all together and even talk sh1t about it like rassman?

and “JUST WAIT” for the “miracle NW1” case and still SCAR for life patients everyday + getting their money for YEARS when THIS PROCEDURE MIGHT BE true(right now) and better for them?

If I was a HT doctor, I would research more about Gho until finding out everything for the sake of my patients. I would stop giving FUT/FUE cold turkey right now, but hey that’s just me and that’s my answer to this never ending story.

Gc or Ironman could you please upload the photos again, the links don’t work and i need to use them.

edit: nvm links work right now :).

» IroMan the gc83uk pictures have been taken out from the uploading page.
» Could upload them again?

Why?
I have just checked all links …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-100262-page-0-category-17-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

• everything is unchanged and every photo is still there.