NW6 Armani FUE result

Nice shot, I notice that you also have this “mean” look on your face after they get your hair back. You looked a lot more mellow in the before pics :slight_smile:

Burberry, you have great hair :slight_smile:

I have one question to you. I see you are taking a lot of pills every day to keep you hair healthy.

Propecia 1x daily
Minoxidil 2x daily
Saw Palmetto 2x daily
MSM 2 Pills, 2x daily
Multi Vitamin 2x daily

I have hair problems too and im thinking about the HT. I don’t use any medications and i even don’t wanna think about this that i have to take every day a lot of pills in rest of my life. If you got so great results after HT and all your transplanted hair came from permanent zone do you still have to take all those medications? Permanent zone hair should stay in head without medications too (or they dont)? I see that a lot of people use drugs before they decide to get HT but if i don’t use them and if i’m not interested to take anything in after HT too is it possible to get so great results at all like you got?

» My results are coming out very nice…hair getting thicker and thicker day
» by day…Dr. Armani did a great job that is a huge difference from my before
» photo’s my friends can hardly recognize me.
»
»

» Burberry, you have great hair :slight_smile:
»
» I have one question to you. I see you are taking a lot of pills every day
» to keep you hair healthy.
»
» Propecia 1x daily
» Minoxidil 2x daily
» Saw Palmetto 2x daily
» MSM 2 Pills, 2x daily
» Multi Vitamin 2x daily
»
» I have hair problems too and im thinking about the HT. I don’t use any
» medications and i even don’t wanna think about this that i have to take
» every day a lot of pills in rest of my life. If you got so great results
» after HT and all your transplanted hair came from permanent zone do you
» still have to take all those medications? Permanent zone hair should stay
» in head without medications too (or they dont)? I see that a lot of people
» use drugs before they decide to get HT but if i don’t use them and if i’m
» not interested to take anything in after HT too is it possible to get so
» great results at all like you got?

Ha, he better be taking all those pills if he wants to keep his hair or he is playing with fire.

If i decide to get HT then would be great if i don’t have to think every day about my new hair and taking all those pills routinely. I just would like to live normal life like i even haven’t got any hair problems and HT. But if all people have to take all those medications then i even don’t know is HT for me at all because i hate drugs :S

I just have read that some of these drugs has side effects and i afraid that if i’m getting dad in the future then maybe something gonna happen with my child. Is it possible at all that those drugs (like propecia) can cause something to children (retardation)? I hate baldness but who knows what those drugs can cause to child what you plan in the future and i rather go bald than causing problems to my child/family/friends. Maybe i’m too naive thinking about this but drugs just drive me crazy :S

» » Burberry, you have great hair :slight_smile:
» »
» » I have one question to you. I see you are taking a lot of pills every
» day
» » to keep you hair healthy.
» »
» » Propecia 1x daily
» » Minoxidil 2x daily
» » Saw Palmetto 2x daily
» » MSM 2 Pills, 2x daily
» » Multi Vitamin 2x daily
» »
» » I have hair problems too and im thinking about the HT. I don’t use any
» » medications and i even don’t wanna think about this that i have to take
» » every day a lot of pills in rest of my life. If you got so great
» results
» » after HT and all your transplanted hair came from permanent zone do you
» » still have to take all those medications? Permanent zone hair should
» stay
» » in head without medications too (or they dont)? I see that a lot of
» people
» » use drugs before they decide to get HT but if i don’t use them and if
» i’m
» » not interested to take anything in after HT too is it possible to get
» so
» » great results at all like you got?
»
» Ha, he better be taking all those pills if he wants to keep his hair or he
» is playing with fire.

» If i decide to get HT then would be great if i don’t have to think every
» day about my new hair and taking all those pills routinely. I just would
» like to live normal life like i even haven’t got any hair problems and HT.
» But if all people have to take all those medications then i even don’t know
» is HT for me at all because i hate drugs :S

I can almost guarantee you that 99% of those who had HT are still popping pills on a daily basis to maintain the results.

The drugs have showed no evidence of causing any harm to a child that has been conceived while the father was taking them.

The drugs can make it more difficult to cause a pregnancy because of the sexual side effects that some men get from the drugs. But if you do concieve a child, then that child should be totally normal.

However, a lot of men choose to temporarily stop taking the drugs during the time when they are attempting to concieve a child with their wife.

» If i decide to get HT then would be great if i don’t have to think every
» day about my new hair and taking all those pills routinely. I just would
» like to live normal life like i even haven’t got any hair problems and HT.
» But if all people have to take all those medications then i even don’t know
» is HT for me at all because i hate drugs :S
»

forget about it

The answer is simple…NOWAY. No matter what they tell you drugs are absolutely essential and to a large percent responsible for most of the amazing transformations you see thats why some people pop so many pills. No drugs no transplant and even when you take drugs you better hope they work forever.Many of the great results you see from clinics wont stand the test of time if drugs fail.

Despite the obvious thickening of the existing miniaturized hair that propecia does.Even the donor thins as we age so the density is at risk, also mpb causes oily scalp which makes the hair lifeless and thin, propecia is known to stop the constant oily scalp which makes the hair look like sh*t. Thats why when you start to thin you notice that your hair looks their best after you shower,its because you clean up all this oil build up.Imagine transplanted hair and oily scalp they will look bad especiall when transplanted hair are so coarse and thick next to your lifeless native hair.Propecia is absolutely essential for the so called amazing results.

Also dont be amazed by pictures in all these years i have found out that even patients try to take the best possible pictures, is psychological they want to hear the best feedback. They want to look their best in pics.

I ve seen amazing pictures posted by patients after their procedures and then i saw pictures of the same patient when he went for another transplant with another doctor…you will be shocked by the difference in the pictures.Its not that the patient wanted to mislead anyone but when i saw the before pictures the other doctor took i was like what the…maybe the drugs failed him also i dont know…and he was one of the most amazing transformations i have ever seen!!!

dont envy what you see now there is too many things we dont know.As years pass by the truth will come out more and more…

I dont wanna be attacked by all the armani patients in here for what i say so i will just say …this applies to most doctors and most transplants that “look” too good to be true given the shortcoming of HT procedures.

» Burberry, you have great hair :slight_smile:
»
» I have one question to you. I see you are taking a lot of pills every day
» to keep you hair healthy.
»
» Propecia 1x daily
» Minoxidil 2x daily
» Saw Palmetto 2x daily
» MSM 2 Pills, 2x daily
» Multi Vitamin 2x daily
»
» I have hair problems too and im thinking about the HT. I don’t use any
» medications and i even don’t wanna think about this that i have to take
» every day a lot of pills in rest of my life. If you got so great results
» after HT and all your transplanted hair came from permanent zone do you
» still have to take all those medications? Permanent zone hair should stay
» in head without medications too (or they dont)? I see that a lot of people
» use drugs before they decide to get HT but if i don’t use them and if i’m
» not interested to take anything in after HT too is it possible to get so
» great results at all like you got?
»

Should you take medications?? My answer to most is yes, I would recommend taking propecia to help stop your MPB. Do you have to take medications if you have a hgair transplant?? This depends on your family hair loss history, your current hairloss, your age and other factors.

For those that are firm against taking medications to help prevent their hairloss they need to know that they may need to come back for an additional procedure down the road should their hairloss continue to progress.

Saw Palmetto is not a drug it’s a natural supplement that will help block DHT and is a natural alternative to medications like Propecia and Proscar.

» » If i decide to get HT then would be great if i don’t have to think every
» » day about my new hair and taking all those pills routinely. I just
» would
» » like to live normal life like i even haven’t got any hair problems and
» HT.
» » But if all people have to take all those medications then i even don’t
» know
» » is HT for me at all because i hate drugs :S
»
»
» I can almost guarantee you that 99% of those who had HT are still popping
» pills on a daily basis to maintain the results.

That’s for sure, if you want to get a HT but don’t want to take any pills afterwards, make sure you get FUE so that you can still look normal even if continue to lose more hair. If you are planning to get a strip and stop taking the pills, that’s committing suicide.

These results look very good considering where you were prior to these procedures. Very modest looking in my opinion and I would be quite satisfied with these results. It would be nice if you can post some more pics of your donour area regardless of what other posters may have wrote. I think this would benefit a lot of us out there since we are on these forums to research which clinic will provide the best results. Did you have both Armani siblings operate on you? Congratulations on your results!

Way to go, Truthtales. Good job ruining this for all of us. Why don’t you either act like a gentleman while expressing your points or just go away.

» » Truthtales, I am more then happy with what the Armani clinic has done
» for
» » me so far, if you cannot deal with this I am sorry. I was going to take
» » time out of my day to take updated photos of my donor for you guys but
» » after seeing the attitude of some of you guys towards my results I will
» no
» » longer be doing so. Truthtales it are posters like you that make me no
» » longer want to give updates on my progress.
»
»
» Excuse me!!! why you act so upset??? because i said that clinics downplay
» the effects of propecia? From the pictures i see there is a huge
» difference, if the before pics didnt depict the truth because of the
» lighting, as you say, if you didnt see any result from propecia, and the
» ones that ADP found is the truth then your hair are far better than the
» before pics show them to be.

Awesome photo Burberry, looks great even in direct sunlight. I am so happy for you.

»

Well, I gotta hand it to you, there’s no bullsh*tting on that kind of pic. I can’t call that anything other than revealing.

» Well, I gotta hand it to you, there’s no bullsh*tting on that kind of pic.
» I can’t call that anything other than revealing.

That is a great photo. For people who say an entire head of hair cannot restored, they need to seriously review this case.