NW6 Armani FUE result

»
» Beck here are Dr. Armani’s prices
»
» 2500 grafts at $8 / graft
» 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft
» 3500 grafts at $7 / graft

So, this guy’s HT cost close to $49K? Wow!

When did you start the Propecia? Was it right after the HT? or was it years before the HT?

I really don’t think Propecia could have brought back much hair if you started after the “before” pictures were taken as it looks like your hair loss advanced too fast to show any real recovery…

I literally went from NW4 to NW2 in a matter of 6 months after taking Propecia…i’m about a NW2/NW3 right now as the effects Propecia are wearing off

**** When did you start the Propecia? Was it right after the HT? or was it
years before the HT?

In the before pictures you can tell he had lost a lot of hair but he did have many short and thin hairs on his scalp. Looking at his regiment, I think there is a good possibility that he had some growth/thickening due to the drugs. Plus it helped him stop any further loss.

» **** When did you start the Propecia? Was it right after the HT? or was
» it
» years before the HT?
»
» In the before pictures you can tell he had lost a lot of hair but he did
» have many short and thin hairs on his scalp. Looking at his regiment, I
» think there is a good possibility that he had some growth/thickening due to
» the drugs. Plus it helped him stop any further loss.

Only he can answer this question…

I was taking Propecia and Minoxidil prior to any procedure…and they basically done nothing…may stopped my hair from shedding but later on continued. The results that you see are from my FUE transplant with Dr. Armani…if such medications bring back lost hair and worked for me…why would I go for a transplant?

Your results are amazing burberry!

I think that fact that you look different now (in a positive way) and care about you personal appearance shows what a success the procedures were. You mentioned you began going to the gym and taking care of your body. This shows how energized your FUE procedures made you about living life again and enjoying it as well.

They have changed you life in a very positive way and I wish you the best in the future.

Burberry I was looking at these 2 pics and it appears that you gained hair and/or thickness to your hair in areas that were not transplanted yet. So I contributed this increase to your meds. I’m just saying that it may have enhanced your hair quality.

» Burberry I was looking at these 2 pics and it appears that you gained hair
» and/or thickness to your hair in areas that were not transplanted yet. So I
» contributed this increase to your meds. I’m just saying that it may have
» enhanced your hair quality.

Woh big difference, its not suprising though propecia works. how long u ve ben using propecia in this picture, it looks like its working very good…so much for the its only for keeping the existing hair crap transplant salesmen tell us.

“Look how a nw6 will look with a transplant”!!!LMAO no mention of propecia…this whole thing is to laugh and cry at the same time!

Total misinformation and downplay of drugs real effectiveness on a transplant result.If i was Merck i would ask for comission everytime doctors post a result lol

Truthtales, I am more then happy with what the Armani clinic has done for me so far, if you cannot deal with this I am sorry. I was going to take time out of my day to take updated photos of my donor for you guys but after seeing the attitude of some of you guys towards my results I will no longer be doing so. Truthtales it are posters like you that make me no longer want to give updates on my progress.

» » Burberry I was looking at these 2 pics and it appears that you gained
» hair
» » and/or thickness to your hair in areas that were not transplanted yet.
» So I
» » contributed this increase to your meds. I’m just saying that it may
» have
» » enhanced your hair quality.
»
»
» Woh big difference, its not suprising though propecia works. how long u ve
» ben using propecia in this picture, it looks like its working very
» good…so much for the its only for keeping the existing hair crap
» transplant salesmen tell us.
»
»
» “Look how a nw6 will look with a transplant”!!!LMAO no mention of
» propecia…this whole thing is to laugh and cry at the same time!
»
»
» Total misinformation and downplay of drugs real effectiveness on a
» transplant result.If i was Merck i would ask for comission everytime
» doctors post a result lol

In both pictures that you are comparing I was already using meds long before…and like I said in my previous post medication got me no where they just slow down the shedding process. If medications work I wouldnt go for a transplant i’ll just stay on meds but everyone knows that meds are just a waste of money and do not stop hair loss they just slow down the shedding process and once you stop using the meds its all gone. You also have to look at the whole picture and not just comparing pictures with a bit darker shade than the other…I am NW6 and thats a fact…how do I look now? that is the present and that’s what matters to me…propecia did not bring me back the hair that I lost that I can now comb style cut or whatever…nor did it bring me back my hairline that I did not have…What matters to me is that im happy and im the patient not you…Im only doing everyone a favor here by posting my updated photos in the meantime I will not post anymore updates do to the attitude that Im getting.

» Burberry I was looking at these 2 pics and it appears that you gained hair
» and/or thickness to your hair in areas that were not transplanted yet. So I
» contributed this increase to your meds. I’m just saying that it may have
» enhanced your hair quality.
»
»
»
»

» Truthtales, I am more then happy with what the Armani clinic has done for
» me so far, if you cannot deal with this I am sorry. I was going to take
» time out of my day to take updated photos of my donor for you guys but
» after seeing the attitude of some of you guys towards my results I will no
» longer be doing so. Truthtales it are posters like you that make me no
» longer want to give updates on my progress.

Excuse me!!! why you act so upset??? because i said that clinics downplay the effects of propecia? From the pictures i see there is a huge difference, if the before pics didnt depict the truth because of the lighting, as you say, if you didnt see any result from propecia, and the ones that ADP found is the truth then your hair are far better than the before pics show them to be.

Burberry, your results are amazing and I am so happy for you. Like yourself, I had 4000 FUE’s done with Dr. Armani two years ago. It was the best decision I have ever made in my life. My only regret is that I didn’t go to Dr. Armani for my first procedure, which was 1500 FUSS’s with a doctor in California. Like yourself, Dr. Armani changed my life. My hair looks fantastic, and in conjunction so does my confidence. Besides being the best surgeon, Dr. Armani is very caring and concerned for his patients. I’m not worried about my hairloss anymore. Like burberry, should I need more work done, I know that I am in the best hands.

Burberry…

Phenominal results brother… you look amazing!

Good for you man…

The photos provided here by burberry in the beginning that had a HIGH FLASH/BRIGHT LIGHT environment are incredible.

Thats the most unforgiving light and it look phenominal.

The man had no hair before and now look… GQ here comes burberry.

But this whole Propecia dilema…

I gave my opinion in a differnt thread and ill just repeat it …

If someone wants to start a fund, where posters donate money and pay for a HT for someone and take NO MEDS at all after … GIDDIUP, youll get your answer.

Until then STOP COMPLAINING.

One poster on here mentioned something about not wanting to post more pics because of the ridiculous amount of complaining…

He might be on to something…

Clinics downplay the effect of the meds???

When i went for my HT, Chad mentioned that depending on what I am looking for… more procedures quicker, prolonging the next one… etc… a post op regime of sorts should be implemented.

I.E… If i have the intentions of returning for another HT sooner, then there is less urgency to find a hardcore regime and prolong and overly monitor my units (post original and HT) and stick to the simple stuff… MINOX and a natural DHT blocker, good diet etc…

If i wanted to only come back in 5 years or so then a more intense regime to keep my existing units from falling out would be a better idea.

The notion that some of the posters on here accuse Armani and other clinics of being misleading is a complete and utter FARCE.

I was never at any point mislead or did the surgery promise toi giev me results that will allow me to die then and there a perfectly happy man witha full head of hair.

The way that both the salesman (chad) and the Dr managed my expectations was dead on…

Or mayeb its because i also asked the right questions in addition to their great advice and honesty…

So the question is… where does corporate responsability end and personal responsability begin???

Lets stop blaming and lets start taking responsability.

I have yet and i probably never will see a poster that asked the Dr…

Dr… will this single procedure and me being a NW WHATEVER make me 19 again and the Dr. says ABSOLUTELY… THEN WE HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS!!!

The man has great results… he is happy… he is living his life… and it seems like we getting carried away into discussions of Dr misleading, lying, underplaying meds… this is all heresay unless someone can come here and single out a Dr and quote what he said that ended up being a complete lie…

Until then… it seems to be just bitter people being bitter…

Congrats Burberry and anyone else out there happy with their results… anyone else who isnt happy with their results, this is the place… and to those of you that just are bitter angry people with nothing producive to say… opinios are like a-holes… everyones got one

Cheers

MoM

Burberry,

wow…that is quite the transformation! You look amazing!! You must be so happy. Dr. Armani does such awesome work.

Wow looks great man!! congrats…How was the recovery, if you dont mind me asking?

» Here is an update of my result. These photos were taken over the least two
» days. I am currently 3.5 months form my 3rd procedure which was to thicken
» zones 1, 2 and 3, so the results you see here are pretty much from the
» first two procedures.
» Growth should really start to kick in from my 3rd procedure soon and will
» really thicken up the front even more.
» So far I am thrilled. I look like a different person and I have a lot more
» growth to come. The crown has come in great and the hairline is stylable
» when wet or dry.
» The transformation so far has been great and I look forward to the new
» growth I will be seeing over the next 4 months or so from my last procedure
» in April.
» When people who haven’t seen me over the last year run in to me they can’t
» believe it!!
» I have had over 7,000 grafts so far all FUE and Dr. Armani said I have
» more left in my donor if I ever need an additional procedure to thicken any
» areas.
»
» Graft Breakdown
» Surgery 1 - 3520 ZONES 1 AND 2
»
» Surgery 2 - 2300 CROWN
»
» Surgery 3 - 1470 ZONES 2 AND 3 ONLY 3.5 MONTHS OUT
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

» » Truthtales, I am more then happy with what the Armani clinic has done
» for
» » me so far, if you cannot deal with this I am sorry. I was going to take
» » time out of my day to take updated photos of my donor for you guys but
» » after seeing the attitude of some of you guys towards my results I will
» no
» » longer be doing so. Truthtales it are posters like you that make me no
» » longer want to give updates on my progress.
»
»
» Excuse me!!! why you act so upset??? because i said that clinics downplay
» the effects of propecia? From the pictures i see there is a huge
» difference, if the before pics didnt depict the truth because of the
» lighting, as you say, if you didnt see any result from propecia, and the
» ones that ADP found is the truth then your hair are far better than the
» before pics show them to be.

Look at his Zone 3 in his latest snaps…solid thickening happened there…this is the area which is not transplanted…

burberry…thanks for posting your updates…nice transformation…it would be very useful to have your post of photos from your procedure no 3…

» Here is an update of my result. These photos were taken over the least two
» days. I am currently 3.5 months form my 3rd procedure which was to thicken
» zones 1, 2 and 3, so the results you see here are pretty much from the
» first two procedures.
» Growth should really start to kick in from my 3rd procedure soon and will
» really thicken up the front even more.
» So far I am thrilled. I look like a different person and I have a lot more
» growth to come. The crown has come in great and the hairline is stylable
» when wet or dry.
» The transformation so far has been great and I look forward to the new
» growth I will be seeing over the next 4 months or so from my last procedure
» in April.
» When people who haven’t seen me over the last year run in to me they can’t
» believe it!!
» I have had over 7,000 grafts so far all FUE and Dr. Armani said I have
» more left in my donor if I ever need an additional procedure to thicken any
» areas.
»
» Graft Breakdown
» Surgery 1 - 3520 ZONES 1 AND 2
»
» Surgery 2 - 2300 CROWN
»
» Surgery 3 - 1470 ZONES 2 AND 3 ONLY 3.5 MONTHS OUT
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

This is a great transformation. congratulations, you got a nice head of hair.

Recovery was great …I went to work the 2nd day…had some swelling but nothing major. Between 4-5 days everything was normal
» Wow looks great man!! congrats…How was the recovery, if you dont mind me
» asking?
»
» » Here is an update of my result. These photos were taken over the least
» two
» » days. I am currently 3.5 months form my 3rd procedure which was to
» thicken
» » zones 1, 2 and 3, so the results you see here are pretty much from the
» » first two procedures.
» » Growth should really start to kick in from my 3rd procedure soon and
» will
» » really thicken up the front even more.
» » So far I am thrilled. I look like a different person and I have a lot
» more
» » growth to come. The crown has come in great and the hairline is
» stylable
» » when wet or dry.
» » The transformation so far has been great and I look forward to the new
» » growth I will be seeing over the next 4 months or so from my last
» procedure
» » in April.
» » When people who haven’t seen me over the last year run in to me they
» can’t
» » believe it!!
» » I have had over 7,000 grafts so far all FUE and Dr. Armani said I have
» » more left in my donor if I ever need an additional procedure to thicken
» any
» » areas.
» »
» » Graft Breakdown
» » Surgery 1 - 3520 ZONES 1 AND 2
» »
» » Surgery 2 - 2300 CROWN
» »
» » Surgery 3 - 1470 ZONES 2 AND 3 ONLY 3.5 MONTHS OUT
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »

My results are coming out very nice…hair getting thicker and thicker day by day…Dr. Armani did a great job that is a huge difference from my before photo’s my friends can hardly recognize me.

Looks awesome Burberry, you look like a movie star driving that convertible. Must feel nice with the wind blowing thru all that new hair.

Glad you decided t okeep sharing photos as well.