Nizoral Shampoo contains formaldehyde (Embalming Fluid)

» Holy F__ing moly. Your not only correct but add this to your list.
»
»
» The list below consists of common consumer products that contain
» carcinogenic materials. This is just a start – please add to it and share
» information about other products that you know of so we can all live more
» healthy lives.
»
» Bath and beauty products
»
» * Dove Beauty Bar: It’s 99% water, but watch out for that other
» 1%. It includes quaternium 15 and formaldehyde, known carcinogens, as well
» as irritants to the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes.
»
» * Johnson’s Baby Shampoo: Contains carcinogens quaterium 15, FD&C
» RED 40, which can cause dermatitis.
»
» * Crest Tarter Control Toothpaste: This best selling toothpaste
» contains saccharin and phenol fluoride.
»
» * Talcum powder: Talc, the main ingredient, is a carcinogen that
» increases the risk of ovarian cancer. Use corn starch instead.
»
» * Cover Girl Replenishing Natural Finish Make Up (foundation):
» This makeup includes BHA, talc, titanium dioxide, triethanolamine. These
» interact with nitrites to form nitrosamines and lanolin, which is often
» contaminated with DDT and other carcinogenic pesticides.

Thank you Hairtech for this wonderful post whoever you are. It’s nice to see other members here other than Dave, Hitler, and Widows speak out on this subject. This is exactly what my leader, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger has been SCREAMING!! about for years. Soap and shampoo have always been the cause of baldness and contain harmful chemicals like SLS, embalming fluid and many other things like the above. Hairtech, you should seriously think of being a forum member at Get It Back as well. They could use a guy like you. Rignt now Oscar and Dirty Hairy are carrying that place. We need more.

» Thank you Hairtech for this wonderful post whoever you are. It’s nice to
» see other members here other than Dave, Hitler, and Widows speak out on
» this subject. This is exactly what my leader, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger has
» been SCREAMING!! about for years. Soap and shampoo have always been the
» cause of baldness and contain harmful chemicals like SLS, embalming fluid
» and many other things like the above. Hairtech, you should seriously think
» of being a forum member at Get It Back as well. They could use a guy like
» you. Rignt now Oscar and Dirty Hairy are carrying that place. We need
» more.
You guys completely ignore any scientific studies that have proven that the cause of baldness is primarily DHT or the studies that prove the ketoconazole shampoo increase hair growth. Pretty much all these studies are done by university scientist and are published by Independent medical journals who have no vested interest in the shampoo industry. Don’t you think if these chemicals actually harmed hair, the shampoo companies would remove them? Why would they want people to lose their hair?

Now some guy with a website claims that a shampoo contains a chemical similar to embalming fluid without any mention of hair loss, and you guys pat yourselves on the back. Does he link to any studies about the chemicals, and does he show any qualifications? Did you guys notice at end of his page he himself is trying to get people to buy a certain type of shampoo. I just want one link to a research scientist or doctor who found that shampoo or SLS causes hair loss. Just one. Or is every scientist and dermatologists in the world in the shampoos companies pockets? All your proof is based on one so called doctor who claims he was completely bald without any pictures, and for the most part he is still completely bald.

» Don’t you think if these chemicals actually harmed hair, the shampoo
» companies would remove them? Why would they want people to lose their
» hair?

It’s all about money ilab…
Shampoo companies know their products have ingredients that cause cancer but they don’t care. Suds sell…

Look at how many idiots smoke cigarettes even though it is common knowledge that cigarettes lead to cancer. They’re brain dead.

My Nizoral post is giving you shampooers a chance to make a smart decision but most, if not all, of you will ignore it…

The Dave

» » Don’t you think if these chemicals actually harmed hair, the shampoo
» » companies would remove them? Why would they want people to lose their
» » hair?
»
» It’s all about money ilab…
» Shampoo companies know their products have ingredients that cause cancer
» but they don’t care. Suds sell…
»
» Look at how many idiots smoke cigarettes even though it is common
» knowledge that cigarettes lead to cancer. They’re brain dead.
»
» My Nizoral post is giving you shampooers a chance to make a smart decision
» but most, if not all, of you will ignore it…
»
» The Dave

The Dave, speaking of smoking, isn’t Mr. Health Nut himself Widowspeak still a two pack a day smoker yet? haha. I find it funny how the guy practices no spill, stays away from meat and women, practices Kung Fu and rides around Austin on his bike pretending he’s Elvis but the guy smokes like a chimney. To think he just got done fighting with Steve over the dangers of meat. The nerve of that man.

» It’s all about money ilab…
» Shampoo companies know their products have ingredients that cause cancer
» but they don’t care. Suds sell…
»
» Look at how many idiots smoke cigarettes even though it is common
» knowledge that cigarettes lead to cancer. They’re brain dead.
»
» My Nizoral post is giving you shampooers a chance to make a smart decision
» but most, if not all, of you will ignore it…
»
» The Dave
Big difference, cigarettes have been shown to cause cancer in hundreds of scientific studies. Im in medical school and read medical journals, and I’m still waiting for a study to show that a shampoo or shampoo ingredient caused cancer. Secondly you can make shampoos from all natural products that would still clean your hair, though arguably not as well. They are already out. Even the guy with the website you linked is trying to sell one. You can’t however make a cigarette that doesn’t increase the risk of cancer.

» Big difference, cigarettes have been shown to cause cancer in hundreds of
» scientific studies. Im in medical school and read medical journals, and
» I’m still waiting for a study to show that a shampoo or shampoo ingredient
» caused cancer.

Dr. ilab…don’t forget you’re talking to a student of Dr. Cutsinger’s…

You “claim” to be a medical student (as if that gives you a superior opinion) and yet you “claim” you’re waiting for a study to show that shampoo has ingredients that cause cancer???

You must be joking.
Shampoos are loaded with cancer agents and you know that doc.
There are limitless reports available on-line about the cancerous ingredients in shampoos and soaps. You should be ashame of yourself to think I would let that bs post of yours get by.

The Dave

» The Dave, speaking of smoking, isn’t Mr. Health Nut himself Widowspeak
» still a two pack a day smoker yet? haha. I find it funny how the guy
» practices no spill, stays away from meat and women, practices Kung Fu and
» rides around Austin on his bike pretending he’s Elvis but the guy smokes
» like a chimney. To think he just got done fighting with Steve over the
» dangers of meat. The nerve of that man.

Yeah Kramer…Widows “The Kung Fu Kid” Peak is a heavy smoker yet preaches about diet and exercise and no-spill, blah blah blah…he embarrasses Dr. Cutsinger

The Dave

Go ahead and give me a link. And I don’t want some guys website I want a study from a medical journal.
» Dr. ilab…don’t forget you’re talking to a student of Dr. Cutsinger’s…
»
» You “claim” to be a medical student (as if that gives you a superior
» opinion) and yet you “claim” you’re waiting for a study to show that
» shampoo has ingredients that cause cancer???
»
» You must be joking.
» Shampoos are loaded with cancer agents and you know that doc.
» There are limitless reports available on-line about the cancerous
» ingredients in shampoos and soaps. You should be ashame of yourself to
» think I would let that bs post of yours get by.
»
» The Dave

Good luck getting one from Dumb and Dumber, The ilab.

The Jtelecom

» » The Dave, speaking of smoking, isn’t Mr. Health Nut himself Widowspeak
» » still a two pack a day smoker yet? haha. I find it funny how the guy
» » practices no spill, stays away from meat and women, practices Kung Fu
» and
» » rides around Austin on his bike pretending he’s Elvis but the guy
» smokes
» » like a chimney. To think he just got done fighting with Steve over the
» » dangers of meat. The nerve of that man.
»
» Yeah Kramer…Widows “The Kung Fu Kid” Peak is a heavy smoker yet preaches
» about diet and exercise and no-spill, blah blah blah…he embarrasses Dr.
» Cutsinger
»
» The Dave

I agree. Widows is an embarrassment to the Get It Back forum… I believe he’s the only one that smokes there currently. I wish Cutsinger would ban him but like the true man that he is, Lawrence doesn’t discriminate and takes the good with the bad. If people could just see the greatness this man posesses, they wouldn’t talk so negative about him. Lawrence is the reason my hair still exists. How do I pay this guy back? It’s impossible so I continue to spread the good word for him.

“Widows is an embarrassment to the Get It Back forum…”

Get It Back is an embarrassment to the Get It Back forum.

The Jtelecom

» » It’s all about money ilab…
» » Shampoo companies know their products have ingredients that cause
» cancer
» » but they don’t care. Suds sell…
» »
» » Look at how many idiots smoke cigarettes even though it is common
» » knowledge that cigarettes lead to cancer. They’re brain dead.
» »
» » My Nizoral post is giving you shampooers a chance to make a smart
» decision
» » but most, if not all, of you will ignore it…
» »
» » The Dave
» Big difference, cigarettes have been shown to cause cancer in hundreds of
» scientific studies. Im in medical school and read medical journals, and
» I’m still waiting for a study to show that a shampoo or shampoo ingredient
» caused cancer. Secondly you can make shampoos from all natural products
» that would still clean your hair, though arguably not as well. They are
» already out. Even the guy with the website you linked is trying to sell
» one. You can’t however make a cigarette that doesn’t increase the risk of
» cancer.

Well Ilab, I read medical journals too in my mail truck sometimes. Who cares? The biggest study of all is going on currently at Get It Back. You can read it all there. Lawrence has been conducting the world’s biggest on going study known to man. Thousands have participated. The evidence is all there. No you won’t find this study in some medical journal and you know why? Because why would anyone other than Lawrence study something where the end result is no monetary gain? It’s about the money Ilab. Lawrence also talked about the money trail. There’s no money to be made washing with water.

Class is dismissed Ilab. Now take that tape of the middle of those glasses and get a new pair. You are starting to remind me of Jimmy the Geek.

» “Widows is an embarrassment to the Get It Back forum…”
»
» Get It Back is an embarrassment to the Get It Back forum.
»
» The Jtelecom

Admit it Jtelehon, you are a SHAMPOOIST!!

» Go ahead and give me a link. And I don’t want some guys website I want a
» study from a medical journal.

ilab…you don’t need a link from me.
You’re supposedly a superior minded medical student so do the research yourself. It is very easy.

You already know that toxic Nizoral contains embalming fluid listed as quaterium-15.
Go to Google and type in Quaterium-15 (as if you haven’t already) and take your pic from the results.

Or you could just ignore my brilliant posts and continue to be a sheeple.

The Dave

Did you guys know this?

Its available at the library at hairlossbalk.com. Did you also know that sebaceous glands become enlarged and cauliflower-shaped in the MPB process. Something that shrinks them (Nizoral) and lessens their output, would seemingly be running contrary to the MPB process, no?

The benji:

You are making the assumption that these no-shampoo half-wits know how to read and comprehend what they are reading. Certainly, this is not the case.

The Jtelecom

Nudging hair shedding by antidandruff shampoos. A comparison of 1% ketoconazole, 1% piroctone olamine and 1% zinc pyrithione formulations.

International Journal of Cosmetic Science Volume 24, Issue 5, Page 249-256, Oct 2002

Synopsis

Hair shedding and hair thinning have been reported to be affected by dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis. The present study was conducted in 150 men presenting with telogen effluvium related to androgenic alopecia associated with dandruff. They were randomly allocated to three groups receiving each one of the three shampoos in the market containing either 1% ketoconazole (KTZ), 1% piroctone olamine (PTO) or 1% zinc pyrithione (ZPT). Shampoos had to be used 23 times a week for 6 months. Hair shedding during shampoo was evaluated semiquantitatively. Hair density on the vertex was evaluated on photographs using a Dermaphot. Trichograms were used for determining the anagen hair percentage and the mean proximal hair shaft diameter using computerized image analysis. The sebum excretion rate (SER, g cm2 h1) was also measured using a Sebumeter®.
The three treatments cleared pruritus and dandruff rapidly. At end point, hair density was unchanged, although hair shedding was decreased (KTZ: -17.3%, PTO: -16.5%, ZPT: -10.1%) and the anagen hair percentage was increased (KTZ: 4.9%, PTO: 7.9%, ZPT: 6.8%). The effect on the mean hair shaft diameter was contrasted between the three groups of volunteers (KTZ: 5.4%, PTO: 7.7%, ZPT: -2.2%). In conclusion, telogen effluvium was controlled by KTZ, PTO and ZPT shampoos at 1% concentration. In addition, KTZ and PTO increased the mean hair shaft thickness while discretely decreasing the sebum output at the skin surface.

From the full study:

Conclusion

The present study comparing 1% KTZ, 1% PTO and 1% ZPT shampoos has demonstrated that these products have some other benefits in addition to their reported antidandruff effect. The data show that these shampoos have a beneficial effect on the anagen/ telogen ratio, by increasing the anagen hair percentage in subjects with dandruff. This results in a reduced hair shedding. In addition, the data show that 1% KTZ and 1% PTO, but not 1% ZPT, produce a beneficial effect on scalp seborrhoea and hair shaft diameter. The reason for such opposite effect is unknown. Finally, the data show that scalp seborrhoea is inversely correlated with hair thickness. The virtue of such a finding is its simplicity. However, the results cannot be taken at face value. There may remain debate whether reducing sebum excess on the scalp may lead to thicker hair, and whether increasing scalp seborrhoea may be accompanied by a reduction in the hair shaft diameter.

Allot of guys on allot of different hairloss sites swear that their hair has thickened since switching to Head & Shoulders containing 1% zinc pyrithione.
The thing is,these guys aren’t claiming that they have grown a full head of hair from H&S but they have definitely noticed that their hair has thickened since using H&S every day.
The fact that they aren’t making ridiculous claims leads me to believe that there is some truth in the matter.It would be pointless for me to use it but for someone who is simply balding it wouldn’t hurt to try it as H&S is mild enough to use everyday.
I guess every little bit helps.

» Allot of guys on allot of different hairloss sites swear that their hair
» has thickened since switching to Head & Shoulders containing 1% zinc
» pyrithione.
» The thing is,these guys aren’t claiming that they have grown a full head
» of hair from H&S but they have definitely noticed that their hair has
» thickened since using H&S every day.
» The fact that they aren’t making ridiculous claims leads me to believe
» that there is some truth in the matter.It would be pointless for me to use
» it but for someone who is simply balding it wouldn’t hurt to try it as H&S
» is mild enough to use everyday.
» I guess every little bit helps.

Damon, Damon, Damon, you sorry sap. I unfortunately used Head & Shoulders for years and guess what? I have a fricken crop circle on the top of my head as a result. This crop circle was “ground zero” of my application area of Head & Shoulders for over a decade. I am the only guy you can trust at this point Damon. The rest of your so called buddies are probably working for the shampoo companies.

I used Keto only as a shortform for Ketoconazole; but even in this context the Keto is representative of the chemical structure.

It inhibits various CYP450 enymes and hence disrupts some androgen pathways. Taken systemically is almost completely inhibits the formation of adrenal DHEA; which is a precursor to androgen production inside the hair cells.