New site for Follica

New site for Follica:
http://www.follicabio.com/content/about-follica/

if a site could give us back hair …

thank’s for the link…

they are good to develope a site… let’s hope that are good for research too… a site is only pubblicity… something like INTERCYTEX, site, video, conferences… and ZERO results :smiley:

Crap! looks like they are only working on to create new hair…not rejuvenate existing ones.

Please note that our products are in development and early testing. As such, we do not currently have a product available for consumers. Please be assured that we are fully committed to driving our research forward. We do not anticipate sending information to consumers in the near term but we will keep you informed when our products are closer to market.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then already they are making experiences? it is this? :slight_smile:

» Crap! looks like they are only working on to create new hair…not
» rejuvenate existing ones.

A COPY PAST FROM THIS LINK:
http://www.follicabio.com/content/science-and-technology/

Adapted from Chuong C, Nature, 447, 265-266, 2007; Formation of new hair in a healed wound: (a) after the epidermis is disrupted in the skin of adult mice, re-epithelialization occurs. (b) new hair follicles originating from the epidermis form in the reepithelialized area

» » Crap! looks like they are only working on to create new hair…not
» » rejuvenate existing ones.
»
»
»
» A COPY PAST FROM THIS LINK:
» http://www.follicabio.com/content/science-and-technology/
»
» Adapted from Chuong C, Nature, 447, 265-266, 2007; Formation of
» new hair in a healed wound:
» (a) after the epidermis is disrupted in the skin of adult mice,
» re-epithelialization occurs. (b) new hair follicles originating from the
» epidermis form in the reepithelialized area

duh??? That IS what I SAID!

» » » Crap! looks like they are only working on to create new hair…not
» » » rejuvenate existing ones.
» »
» »
» »
» » A COPY PAST FROM THIS LINK:
» » http://www.follicabio.com/content/science-and-technology/
» »
» » Adapted from Chuong C, Nature, 447, 265-266, 2007; Formation of
» » new hair in a healed
» wound:
» » (a) after the epidermis is disrupted in the skin of adult mice,
» » re-epithelialization occurs. (b) new hair follicles originating from
» the
» » epidermis form in the reepithelialized area
»
» duh??? That IS what I SAID!

OOh sorry :slight_smile:

Is it known when Follica therapy offers?

» Is it known when Follica therapy offers?
no. it’s not even known if it will work on humans yet.

When will we know?
Who is better racing?
Follica or Intercytex?
But nevertheless, good news my friends…

Take a chill pill fella, all in good time.

» When will we know?
» Who is better racing?
» Follica or Intercytex?
» But nevertheless, good news my friends…

No body really knows max not even the big guns of Intercytex and Follica I think.But now we are all, I might say, waiting for Acell human release this summer…

Follica needs to show results of 1st human trials so we can have a fair idea about its success chances.

Intercytex …failed some deadlines already …sometimes I speculate that they might have realised some new positive steps lately (as they ve been inspired by numerous recent studies)…I’ve no proof for what I stated hope to be right though.

» » When will we know?
» » Who is better racing?
» » Follica or Intercytex?
» » But nevertheless, good news my friends…
»
»
» No body really knows max not even the big guns of Intercytex and Follica I
» think.But now we are all, I might say, waiting for Acell human release
» this summer…
»
» Follica needs to show results of 1st human trials so we can have a fair
» idea about its success chances.
»
» Intercytex …failed some deadlines already …sometimes I speculate that
» they might have realised some new positive steps lately (as they ve been
» inspired by numerous recent studies)…I’ve no proof for what I stated hope
» to be right though.

the hairs that did regrow on the mouse pic looked like thin rogaine type hairs to me.

Have we not learned our lessons yet? It means nothing unless it is done in humans. I dont know why some of you are so excited when they haven’t even started human trials.

ICX was the best hope we had & they failed.They had a great theory but it didn’t work in practice.Simple as that! If it did,they would have been screaming from the rooftops that they have found a solution.Vague photos & political rhetoric on their website is all they have to show.ICX- TRC is b.s GAME OVER

ACELL is released next month & even though companies have claimed to have tried a similar product before & FAILED to regenerate hair,guys here think that their own experiments will yield a solution.(Highly unlikely)Rubbing sandpaper over your head & applying Aceel ?(good grief) I only hope you are just disappointed and not seriously hurt by your experiments.
I too was blown away by this product but I found out that there are studies as far back as 2002 showing miraculous results as a result of using acell on animals yet it’s not routinely/commonly used by vets so it’s obviously b.s.
If we know about this product then so does the medical establishment.Clinics from all around the world would have jumped on this long ago if it could work in humans.I don’t believe there’s some conspiracy here,it just doesn’t regenerate hair in humans. I am still wondering how they are about to release a human version of the product when they don’t have a clinical study to show what it in fact does for humans.
Will emailed 30 something doctors & only 2 responded.Lets say some of them tried it,if it had worked they would have been billionaires now & we’d all have hair.Even Dr Rassman discussed & dismissed the idea on his blog.Either way,it doesn’t work.
There is no conspiracy here,strip surgeons cannot silence everybody.

Follica haven’t even begun trials in humans yet nor do they have an exact date as to when they will begin.They have already stated that there will be several phases in the trial…SEVERAL PHASES.This is just another “5-10 years away” scenario.What works in mice doesn’t necessarily work in humans.I don’t care what the experts here say.Follica will have to go through the same b.s safety trials even though the drugs are currently over the counter drugs. IT WILL STILL HAVE TO PASS A SAFETY TRIAL.Then they will spend years perfecting the results.Mice do not speak for the billions of genetically opposite people that are bald.Cotsarelis is about to make allot of money in shares at the expense of baldies just as Kemp did.

2 years ago people where this excited about ICX,convinced they had found a cure & now everyone here seems to have forgotten all about them & jumped on the Follica bandwagon.Last year Follica weren’t even discussed here now they are the hot topic.If ICX had impressive photos to show off from their phase 2 trials we wouldn’t waste 1 second of our time discussing Follica.Follica would have been dismissed as a fantasy.My feeling is in 2 years time you will have jumped of the Follica bandwagon & found some other b.s 2 believe in.
Arrrrgggggggg !!!
Thanks for your thoughts guys but the more i read the more frustrated i get. I think it’s all b.s & we are not even close to finding a solution.Over 10 years ago the news featured stories of geeks in labs promising to cure baldness in 10 years time & over 10 years later they are no closer.All this speculation does nothing more than raise my hopes & then crush them.
I am really not trying to offend you guys but like i said before,I have become really frustrated.I think i will stay away from this forum so not 2 annoy myself or others & wait for the day when the mainstream news reports the major breakthrough.That wont be in our lifetime but …
Hope i haven’t offended anyone, good bye & good luck.

I think Intercytex is good for us to maintain a good Theraphie to be able to offer.

They are noooooot failed!!!Are they announced Phase 3 in September, even without clear results and images, we can expect them immediately after the 3 phase, the offer therapy

Think about it!
They were already successful, what has Follica? Nothing, nothing, nothing, and then somewhere a mouse in a laboratory !

» I think Intercytex is good for us to maintain a good Theraphie to be able
» to offer.
»
» They are noooooot failed!!!Are they announced Phase 3
» in September, even without clear results and images, we can expect them
» immediately after the 3 phase, the offer therapy
»
» Think about it!
» They were already successful, what has Follica? Nothing, nothing, nothing,
» and then somewhere a mouse in a laboratory !

Oh…and a new page:-D

I think i will stay away from this forum so not 2
» annoy myself or others & wait for the day when the mainstream news reports
» the major breakthrough.That wont be in our lifetime but …
» Hope i haven’t offended anyone, good bye & good luck.

You mean like Follica did on NBC’s Dateline? I dont ever remember the mainstream media doing shi@te on ICX.

» ACELL is released next month & even though companies have claimed to have
» tried a similar product before & FAILED to regenerate hair,guys here think
» that their own experiments will yield a solution.(Highly unlikely)Rubbing
» sandpaper over your head & applying Aceel ?(good grief)

Which company claimed to have tried it before and failed???