Mystery hair transplant photos - comments welcome

» He wasn’t shiney bald before the transplant. He has a ton of resident hair.
» Kept short.

RESIDENT my ass! There is no way anyone can grow those vellus hairs long even if you hit it hard with 100% minox. Trust me, been there, done that. I have tons of vellus just like that.

Thanks for posting the additional pics now I am convinced I really don’t care for this result.

» I say this is HDC 3000 - 3500 grafts strip. It looks like typical HDC
» photos and typical HDC patients with dark hair.

Yes, I think its 3500 - 4000 strip grafts. The hairline is too V shaped. Maybe, because the patient is so bald and the grafts not enough.

Any side pix and top ones?!

»

It looks better, I think he washed his hair before having this picture taken :slight_smile:

so? who’s the doctor?

The work doesn’t look bad for the grafts that were moved. Angulation looks good, spacing/coverage looks even, and the hairline isn’t way over-aggressive.

But IMHO it will definitely need more grafts. I’ll bet a little harsh mid-day sunlight REALLY makes that top look thin. Particularly with the short & gelled appearance in most of the pics.

It’s a good foundation. But right now I think it cries out for a bunch more density to support that little-or-no-MPB hairline. If that was 3000 grafts, then I would wanna start saving up to go back for another 2-3000 into the same area in another year or two.

Some of you asked the right question.

This picture will give you a lot of insights.

huh ?

I think I am right. This has to be FUE.

Fue all the way.

enough already, who is the doctor?

» enough already, who is the doctor?

1.there is something wrong at the base of the graft where the hair exits the skin.
2.In certain lighting conditions it will look very bad because it is very thin.But it was a large area to be covered and it looks acceptable
3. i actually like it from the pictures conseravative work but there is something wrong at the grafts ecit point

I say 3000 grafts

who is the doc?

1.there is something wrong at the base of the graft where the hair exits the skin.

Yeah, its called scar tissue. Some people are more succeptible to this than others.

» 1.there is something wrong at the base of the graft where the hair exits
» the skin.

»
» Yeah, its called scar tissue. Some people are more succeptible to this
» than others.

I think people with dark skin are more likely to get that.

» » 1.there is something wrong at the base of the graft where the hair
» exits
» » the skin.

» »
» » Yeah, its called scar tissue. Some people are more succeptible to this
» » than others.
»
» I think people with dark skin are more likely to get that.

You make it sound as it is something normal and cannot be avoided since it depends on individual characteristics.If thats the case nobody should have a transplant because if this thing is obvious from pictures imagine how it will look from up close!

Isnt it a doctors mistake?also what is this mystery stuff are you trying to check reactions first or you will actually post the doctors name hairsite? :slight_smile:

» Mystery hair transplant photos.
»
» What do you think of the result?
» How many grafts do you think this patient had?
» Does it look natural?
»
» Your comments are welcome.

I think that either the patient has poor quality scalp donor or this is BHT. If it is BHT, then in my opinion, the scalp donor should be used (especially at the hairline) to bring the quality up. :slight_smile:

» » Mystery hair transplant photos.
» »
» » What do you think of the result?
» » How many grafts do you think this patient had?
» » Does it look natural?
» »
» » Your comments are welcome.
»
» I think that either the patient has poor quality scalp donor or this is
» BHT. If it is BHT, then in my opinion, the scalp donor should be used
» (especially at the hairline) to bring the quality up. :slight_smile:

What gives? If this is bht, its a damn good one.

This is good result equal to 3500 strip. This proves fue can deliver results on par with strip. The freedom of shaving the head n no scars is priceless.

Any pix of the crown or top?

» » » 1.there is something wrong at the base of the graft where the hair
» » exits
» » » the skin.

» » »
» » » Yeah, its called scar tissue. Some people are more succeptible to
» this
» » » than others.
» »
» » I think people with dark skin are more likely to get that.
»
» You make it sound as it is something normal and cannot be avoided since it
» depends on individual characteristics.If thats the case nobody should have
» a transplant because if this thing is obvious from pictures imagine how it
» will look from up close!
»
» Isnt it a doctors mistake?also what is this mystery stuff are you trying
» to check reactions first or you will actually post the doctors name
» hairsite? :slight_smile:

I think its the angle and the light. The other pictures dont show anythin like that. Any videos in pipeline? Videos can give better judgement.

Fue/bh by Dr. Arvind… 3000 -4000 grafts