Mystery hair transplant photos - comments welcome

Mystery hair transplant photos.

What do you think of the result?
How many grafts do you think this patient had?
Does it look natural?

Your comments are welcome.

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER

It’s not bad but it’s really hard to tell for sure. What about photos of the crown?

It is difficult to see what might be the “real” growth of this patient based on:

1. So much “resident” hair in the recipient area befor transplant and

2. The shaved head before transplant vs. the long hair post op.

What this means is the fact that we the reader cannot establish what is transplant to what was already naturally growing…

But it is probably 2500-3000 via strip. Who knows.

» Mystery hair transplant photos.
»
» What do you think of the result?
» How many grafts do you think this patient had?
» Does it look natural?
»

excelent hair transplant. photos utter crap with poetic background. second comment sounds like hdc (without the logo). The hairline angulation is better than I have seen from hdc but I think it could be them. About 3000fu by strip.

The hairline is more bhr-esque. There is a small chance it is cole but I would discount the rest.

I like it although I wouldn’t mind seeing more pics at different angles. I guess 3000 grafts strip. Marco made a good point, it’s probably HDC since they have that weird background in the pic.

Not sure if his hair is wet or gelled making it look thinner. Also it looks a little like the hair line doesn’t match up with the sides (temples) to well, but it might just be the angle of the picture. I’m going for about 3000 spread a little more than usual.

I am not a big fan of these pics, his hair looks so greasy, it’s not appealing at all. I wouldn’t be surprised this is from Dr. Lindsey, the new doctor who just started posting here recently.

» It is difficult to see what might be the “real” growth of this patient
» based on:
» 1. So much “resident” hair in the recipient area befor transplant and
»
» 2. The shaved head before transplant vs. the long hair post op.
»
» What this means is the fact that we the reader cannot establish what is
» transplant to what was already naturally growing…
»
» But it is probably 2500-3000 via strip. Who knows.

agree with hairtech. cant know how much native hair was in the recipient and how much was transplant hair

hm…it could be 2000 - 2500 grafts by FUE?

I want to guess the dr but dont want to start a fight here

I think those who said he had strip are all wrong. This guy has very short hair on the sides, I assume his back are just as short. He wouldn’t be cutting his hair so short if he had strip. I think this is FUE, about 3000 grafts.

» I think those who said he had strip are all wrong. This guy has very short
» hair on the sides, I assume his back are just as short. He wouldn’t be
» cutting his hair so short if he had strip. I think this is FUE, about
» 3000 grafts.

You made a good point that based on his hairstyle this is more likely to be fue than strip. I think this is HDC because of the famous background they always have in their pics, only now replaced with the clear blue sky to confuse the audience :slight_smile:

I know this patient might get further transplants, and this is probably not that many grafts

not to insult the doc but
I have seen better looking results as far as looking natural

I say this is HDC 3000 - 3500 grafts strip. It looks like typical HDC photos and typical HDC patients with dark hair.

It looks like his head was cut and pasted onto that blue background. That said, the result looks good.

» I say this is HDC 3000 - 3500 grafts strip. It looks like typical HDC
» photos and typical HDC patients with dark hair.

if that is 3500 grafts, sheesh not much coverage considering it is a bit see through, though it may thicken with time

» » I say this is HDC 3000 - 3500 grafts strip. It looks like typical HDC
» » photos and typical HDC patients with dark hair.
»
» if that is 3500 grafts, sheesh not much coverage considering it is a bit
» see through, though it may thicken with time

It may even be more than 3500 grafts. Look at the before pic, almost shiny bald. No way 3500 can cover that much.

Just my .02.

He wasn’t shiney bald before the transplant. He has a ton of resident hair. Kept short.

» He wasn’t shiney bald before the transplant. He has a ton of resident hair.
» Kept short.

Seeing the other pictures I am going for Dr A; I still have reservations about the area transplanted and the sides and I have seen him miss this on a few patients, almost a gap there; sorry Dr A, I have asked you about it before (if it’s yours anyway)

Fair point. But without knowing how many grafts he had this time around budget or for whatever reason maybe this is a work in progress to the final goal? That is why I like to hold off final judgement allways. From the looks of this it is good work. Look at the after with hair dry. Yes we should have more before angles to look at. I am going to say 2200-2500 grafts.