My Armani result 4,000 FUE\'s

u have postop pix? I think it looks good but 4000 is a bit much? Whats left?

» » never used toppik…i’ll get a buzz cut before i get HT, volumeizer,
» » hairpiece, or other concealers…
» »
» » having said that, here’s to hoping HM is perfected in the near future
»
» I am not sure what you mean by volumiezer, but I will say I receive
» positive comments all the time from people who like the fact that most of
» our after photos are taken by the patients themselves, not in a photo lab.
» Patients taking their own after photos showing the result in their natural
» every day environment. Photos in direct sunlight, wet hair etc…
»
»
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Unfortunately I don’t have any post op pix. Yes, Dr. Armani analyzed my donor hair, and according to him I have more than enough donor hair to cover other areas when needed. As a matter a fact, I’m having some work done in zones 3 and 4 at the end of this year, or beginning of next year with Dr. Armani. Hope that helps.

» Unfortunately I don’t have any post op pix. Yes, Dr. Armani analyzed my
» donor hair, and according to him I have more than enough donor hair to
» cover other areas when needed. As a matter a fact, I’m having some work
» done in zones 3 and 4 at the end of this year, or beginning of next year
» with Dr. Armani. Hope that helps.

that s just insane , no more hair transplant please, you look perfect right now, please someone talks some sense into this guy.

»
» that s just insane , no more hair transplant please, you look perfect
» right now, please someone talks some sense into this guy.

Pauly, Because of Euro’s low yielding first procedure with a different doctor he has used alot of grafts in the front.

Thankfully Dr. Armani assessed that his donor has enough grafts for another large procedure that will give him coverage in the back as well.

» »
» » that s just insane , no more hair transplant please, you look perfect
» » right now, please someone talks some sense into this guy.
»
» Pauly, Because of Euro’s low yielding first procedure with a different
» doctor he has used alot of grafts in the front.
»
» Thankfully Dr. Armani assessed that his donor has enough grafts for
» another large procedure that will give him coverage in the back as well.

I agree with Pauly, I don’t think he needs more work, at least not now.

I appreciate your guy’s opinions. However, I definitely do need to have work done in zones 3 and 4. Dr. Armani confirmed this with me when he and I had a consultation. Looking forward to the next procedure on February 26th. I also made a blog regarding my first experience and my first surgery with Dr. Armani. I will keep it updated during my next procedure. Please feel free to look at it. http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/

I think you had an excellent result. But I do agree agree with the other guys. People only get balder. Some may not progress to nw6 but majority do. Thinking it won’t be you is a gamble. Right now you you probably do have enough donor hair to cover all the areas but the back thins out to. Even people who have thick hair in the back it does naturally decrease. Even if you have enough donor to cover your head it will not look like it does naturally. It’s going to be much thinner.

I understand what you are saying Fink, but it all really comes down to personal choice. I’ve had consultations with Dr. Armani, and I feel like this is the best way to go. He has confirmed that my donor hair is in great condition quantitavely and qualitatively.

» I understand what you are saying Fink, but it all really comes down to
» personal choice. I’ve had consultations with Dr. Armani, and I feel like
» this is the best way to go. He has confirmed that my donor hair is in great
» condition quantitavely and qualitatively.

I’m sure you have fantastic donor hair now. The question isnt now it’s 10-20 yrs from not. even the back thins out ,maybe not to all out bald but its does thin. Also no doctor on earth can give you an accurate assesment of how much donor hair YOU WILL HAVE AND WILL NEED.

A long term plan has been developed for EuroHair, he has had his front 1/3rd of his head completly restored, hairs placed all between his existing grafts.

He will be coming back for his crown and zone 3 essentialy covering his whole head of hair with grafts.

Eurohair is a grownup. He is just as informed as the rest of us. If he wants to take this risk then it’s his right to do it.

The rest of us here, it’s only our duty to point out when we think either a clinic or a patient is operating with a false idea about the risk involved. We’ve pointed it out pretty emphatically now in this case.

Best of luck Eurohair.

As long as HM comes out within the next 15 or 20 years (and honestly, I’m pretty sure it will) then I think you will probably come out okay with this decision to get more FUE work done in the present.

Hey Eurohair,

Any luck with posting some photos of your donour area? Would be much appreciated man. Thanks!

» Hi guys, yea I can see what your point is. However, everybody has different
» donor hair, and I’m very light haired as well. Regarding 6000 grafts in
» zones 1 and 2, that is a good amount. But that’s the area where I was
» experiencing the most loss. As far as the picture of my strip scar and my
» FUE go, I will definitely try to get that up as soon as possible.