My Armani result 4,000 FUE\'s

Hello guys, here are some before and after photos of my Alvi Armani procedure. I had 4000 FUE’s done, and I am both extremely pleased and gratified. Keep in mind that I had a strip surgery done with another surgeon in California. Therefore my hair in the before photos have about 1,700 strip grafts. My experience with the Alvi Armani clinic was fantastic, and I look forward to having some work done in my crown area in the future. Give me your opinions of what you guys think, and please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have. I hope that I can help in any way.

Before Armani Photos

My After photos

it looks good to me. what is your age just out of curiosity?

how many months did it take to get this result?

where was the strip done at? crown?

Look good.

I think patient was too young for so many grafts and so few hairs lost.

Looking good Eurohair, hairline looks nice. Where were the grafts placed from your first procedure? How was your growth from it?

This is probably 30% less dense than most Armani hairlines I have seen, which in my opinion is a good thing, better if you go even more conservative.

Hello Redman. I am 24 years old, almost 25. I had this procedure done in December of 2007, so essentially I am two years post op. Even though it has been close to two years I am still experiencing my hair getting thicker in the area where I had the transplant (zones 1 and 2). I had my strip done by a local surgeon here in Southern California. I had roughly 1700 grafts done, and they were also in the hairline. I went into that procedure without doing my homework regarding the credibility and results of well known surgeons. My results were mediocre at best, which is why I decided to have a procedure done with Dr. Armani. One of the best decisions of my life so far. I hope that helps.

» Looking good Eurohair, hairline looks nice. Where were the grafts placed
» from your first procedure? How was your growth from it?

Thanks Pats. The grafts from my first procedure were placed in the hairline as well. I had roughly 1,700 strip grafts from a local surgeon in Southern California. The growth was mediocre at best and I certainly wasn’t satisfied with my results. As I said before, I made a mistake by not doing enough research on the reputable surgeons. But after I did my homework I concluded that Dr. Armani and the FUE method were the best choice for me. I am extremely pleased with the results.

Thanks Ipod. However, my hair is very light blond which is why I think you have the perception that it is less dense than the usual Armani hairlines. My hairline is very dense, and I am still experiencing growth and thickness being close to two years post-op.

I am blown away how natural it looks.

The end result is very nice and something that I would be pleased to get myself.

But I don’t see how that could possibly be 4000 grafts in the FUE job. Without knowing the number I might have guessed something closer to 2000 than 4000.

Here are some updated photos from today, taken after my haircut.

Almost 6000 grafts in total in zone 1 and 2 are a lot…

Hi Eurohair, I think your results look good. I agree with one of the posters who stated that the density is not as thick as other patients that Armani has worked on but in any case, it’s a result that I would be satisfied with.

I was always curious to see how a STRIP/FUE combo would look in the donor area so would it be possible for you to post some pics showing that?

Hi guys, yea I can see what your point is. However, everybody has different donor hair, and I’m very light haired as well. Regarding 6000 grafts in zones 1 and 2, that is a good amount. But that’s the area where I was experiencing the most loss. As far as the picture of my strip scar and my FUE go, I will definitely try to get that up as soon as possible.

Fantastic Eurohair…

Congrats man…

I think that it looks quite natural… it apprears that you have more fine/thin texture of hair to begin with and an overly dense HT would definetly throw off your face and that isnt the case here.

It was done very naturally and quite frankly very well calculated and executed.

The end result is very natural and not overpowering.
Congradulations man. I hope that you are happy.

All the best to you my friend.

Cheers

MoM

You look amazing, how much does a hair transplant like this cost?

» You look amazing, how much does a hair transplant like this cost?

Not bad at all. I’d love it if you could share some of the conversation you had with the Dr. regarding donor area usage, etc. I’d love to consider something like this in the near future, but I’m so paranoid about progression.

» » You look amazing, how much does a hair transplant like this cost?
»
» Not bad at all. I’d love it if you could share some of the conversation
» you had with the Dr. regarding donor area usage, etc. I’d love to consider
» something like this in the near future, but I’m so paranoid about
» progression.

Smart man.

It’s damn rare to find any patient with more than 3-4000 FUE grafts. It’s even rarer to find one that has 4000+ and it actually looks like he got the 4000+ successfully growing in the recipient area.

Given that tons of guys would benefit from further reversal of MPB problems by getting double or triple that number of grafts done, it begs some serious questions about the claims of huge FUE donor areas that come from some clinics.

» » » You look amazing, how much does a hair transplant like this cost?
» »
» » Not bad at all. I’d love it if you could share some of the conversation
» » you had with the Dr. regarding donor area usage, etc. I’d love to
» consider
» » something like this in the near future, but I’m so paranoid about
» » progression.
»
» Smart man.
»
» It’s damn rare to find any patient with more than 3-4000 FUE grafts. It’s
» even rarer to find one that has 4000+ and it actually looks like he got the
» 4000+ successfully growing in the recipient area.
»
» Given that tons of guys would benefit from further reversal of MPB
» problems by getting double or triple that number of grafts done, it begs
» some serious questions about the claims of huge FUE donor areas that come
» from some clinics.

I agree the truth is that the reality of this situation is eurohair had almost 6000 grafts in zone one and two. Thats a huge amount of grafts some people dont even have over 4000. If you see in the lighting of this photo the truth about how thin transplants are compared to thick native hair is dishearting. The eye stops seeing through when the native hair starts. That gives everybody a perspective regarding how thin transplants will look when they are not supported by native hair and what happens when these hair are lost.

»

It has nothing to do with who your doctor is, it has to do with the nature of the procedure. thats why most of us hope that HM will come along one day so that there will be a real option without the harsh reality that when we turn nw6 we will look weird.

Sorry if some dont like what i am saying but everybody makes a choise and lives with it. We are here to offer opinions so that other people can make the most educated choise with all the information presented to them.These forums are not just a marketplace for docs and salesmen to sell procedure they are about deciding if its worth it as well.

» I agree the truth is that the reality of this situation is eurohair had
» almost 6000 grafts in zone one and two.

Eurohair has a total of 5,700 grafts in zones 1 and 2 total because he had a procedure with a previous doctor that resulted in poor yield. His first procedure did not give the desired result and it cost him some if his donor.

Thankfully he did not return to that surgeon and he found our clinic. Dr. Armani was able to give the patient his desired result in one session.

Even with his first procedure not being a complete success the patient still has enough donor available for a procedure in zones 3 and 4 which he will be having later this year with us.