My Armani result 4,000 FUE\'s

Pats is right! Basically due to my negligence I had a 1,700 graft strip procedure. This was my mistake. I didn’t do any research regarding well known surgeons. However, if I would have done my research, I wouldn’t have had to have almost 6,000 grafts in zones 1 and 2. If I would have done my research and went to Dr. Armani I would have only had 4,000 grafts done in zones 1 and 2. Essentially it was my mistake that I had 5,700 grafts done in zones 1 and 2, for if I had researched Dr. Armani before I would have saved 1,700 grafts. However, if I wouldn’t have found have Dr. Armani I would have ended up wasting many more grafts. I am thankful that I found him because I think I ended up saving zones 1 and 2. Moreover, I didn’t really end up wasting grafts because when Dr. Armani consulted me he informed me that I have more than enough hair to receive coverage in zones 3 and 4.

MOM thanks a lot man. That’s exactly the way I see it. I’m more than pleased with my results. I wanted something that looks natural, and Dr. Armani definitely provided it for me.

I completely understand your concern, and getting a hair transplant definitely takes time and thought whether or not you want to proceed. However, for me personally, seeing Dr. Armani’s work, and what kind of results he has produced made my decision an easy one. Not only am I referring to his well known “hairline” work, but if you look at his sites you are able to see the great results that he has had with NW6 patients.

4400-ish dots.

If he got an overall average of 2 hairs per graft, we can double that # of dots. This would now reflect the total # of hairs that he has gotten via HTs:

n/t

Euhrohair1621, I really like your result. It looks very natural. The short hair cut looks great, and most importantly you are happy with your result. Thanks for sharing your story. Armani did my HT, and I had a great experience as well.

» If he got an overall average of 2 hairs per graft, we can double that # of
» dots. This would now reflect the total # of hairs that he has gotten via
» HTs:

I always get confused with hair vs follcile vs follicular unit maybe someone can clarify for me. I vaguely remember Dr. Cole saying that he likes to do fue because it gives him the option to choose 1 hair, 2 hair or even 3hair donor follicles, if that is true then your argument of doubling the # of dots is incorrect?

MMA guy thank you for the compliment. I viewed your journal and you look fantastic man! Your hairline is incredible, and the crown area looks great as well. Further credit to the great work that Dr. Armani is doing.

I always get confused with hair vs follcile vs follicular unit maybe someone can clarify for me. I vaguely remember Dr. Cole saying that he likes to do fue because it gives him the option to choose 1 hair, 2 hair or even 3hair donor follicles, if that is true then your argument of doubling the # of dots is incorrect?

They transplant “grafts” or “follicular units.” Each one grows anywhere from 1 to 5 individual hair shafts. Single-hair grafts are better for the hairline. Grafts with more hair shafts are better for creating thick density behind the hairline on the rest of the head.

My example above was that all those dots together (from both of my posts) would be sort of like the number of individal hair shafts he might have if his HT work had an average of 2 hairs per graft overall.

Amazing results your hairline looks very natural.

» Hello guys, here are some before and after photos of my Alvi Armani
» procedure. I had 4000 FUE’s done, and I am both extremely pleased and
» gratified. Keep in mind that I had a strip surgery done with another
» surgeon in California. Therefore my hair in the before photos have about
» 1,700 strip grafts. My experience with the Alvi Armani clinic was
» fantastic, and I look forward to having some work done in my crown area in
» the future. Give me your opinions of what you guys think, and please feel
» free to ask me any questions that you may have. I hope that I can help in
» any way.
»
» Before Armani Photos
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» My After photos
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Hi Eurohair,

I like your hair transformation. Now you look much younger, and more importantly, you look like you are not balding, which is great.
I think it looks even better and thicker in the photos with your hair cut short.
Good Luck with your next procedure later on in the year.

Thanks Burberry and hairwhereiwantit. I like it short as well. I am looking forward to my procedure later on in the year. Having undergone an unsuccessful strip procedure before Dr. Armani, I am not as worried about my hair loss as before. My experience with the Armani my first time around where nothing short of spectacular and gratifying.

Did you use Toppik in your after photos?

Actually, i wonder if all the Armani patients used some sort of volumizer in their AFTER photos…

Hi Vivace,

No, I didn’t use toppik in any of my photos. The results you see are completely natural without any type of volumizer.

» Did you use Toppik in your after photos?
»
» Actually, i wonder if all the Armani patients used some sort of volumizer
» in their AFTER photos…

I am fortunate that I don’t have to use it. Vivace67 , how long have you been using it?

I as well as MMAGUY am fortunate to not have to use it either …

Yet … lol

Who knows in the future

Cheers

MoM

never used toppik…i’ll get a buzz cut before i get HT, volumeizer, hairpiece, or other concealers…

having said that, here’s to hoping HM is perfected in the near future

Cheers to the HM comment Vivace

MoM

» never used toppik…i’ll get a buzz cut before i get HT, volumeizer,
» hairpiece, or other concealers…
»
» having said that, here’s to hoping HM is perfected in the near future

I am not sure what you mean by volumiezer, but I will say I receive positive comments all the time from people who like the fact that most of our after photos are taken by the patients themselves, not in a photo lab. Patients taking their own after photos showing the result in their natural every day environment. Photos in direct sunlight, wet hair etc…