LIMITLESS DONOR SUPPLY-JTR, JB, Others- Check this out

They must be thinking about regenerating skin for burn victims.

I would think that once it’s FDA approved for regenerating skin (and all its organs, like follicles), that Hair Transplant patients can immediately benefit.

That is, we don’t need to wait until someone gets around to proving that donor area regrown by it can be harvested again.

All we need do is regrow the donor area and then leave it alone, going to another part of the original scalp to remove more donor hair.

In other words, HT surgeons would no longer be limited in the amount of hair they can harvest by the need to leave enough remaining to cover the back and sides.

Hey, take it all from the sides and back, because we’d be able to regrow all the skin and hair back on the sides and back.

Take me, for example, I had the old plug grafts.

I sure could use some more hair on top, but I refuse to thin my donor area any more–so no HT docs are making any more money from me, UNLESS . . .

With this new treatment, an HT surgeon could cut strips from the back of my head, harvest and transplant the follicles from it, and then regrow the skin and hair in the area where the strip came from–

Heck, I’d like that, because after it regrew, there would no longer be the holes where the plug grafts were taken from.

Absolutely great!

While EMC was
» originally developed for more serious and life threatening injuries

Here’s a challenge for them:

Jotronic, do you think if this will work on strip scars? It would be a dream come true if they could regrow my strip scar with skin and hair ! That would be awesome.

» 12 seconds ago I got off of the phone with Acell. I won’t give out the name
» of the individual that I spoke to as I don’t want others calling him as
» there isn’t much to share beyond what you already know and I don’t want
» him to get irritated with a deluge of more calls.
»
» Here’s the dealio. They’ve started making human grade product three years
» ago but were stopped in their tracks due to litigation from two separate
» plaintiffs. They just won all rounds regarding patent disputes across the
» board so they are free to ramp up again. I spoke to this individual about
» the potential for the cosmetic surgery industry and hair transplantation
» specifically and he agreed that the possibilities were exciting.
» But…and this is a big “but”. They probably will not start production
» for another year at the least. This is just idle chat between two people
» on the phone, one inquiring and the other admitting to not REALLY knowing
» what may happen or when but we DO know that they are free to start
» production and they are going to evaluate various markets. While EMC was
» originally developed for more serious and life threatening injuries the
» cosmetics field is where they could really make their revenue. So, there
» it is. I’m going to keep in touch with my contact on a regular basis and
» he promised to keep me updated on new or changing information.

I appreciate your initiative in this. To JTR and others, I posted about acell some time ago, and Raptor emailed me a couple of times. I had found their site after watching the video, which was posted on another site. As far as I knew, they had done nothing as far as using the product for cosmetic hair regrowth. It just occurred to me after seeing the results of various animal patients, regrowing skin and hair, that the product might prove beneficial in some way for hairloss. Even if it won’t regenerate new follicles, maybe if applied in conjunction with a BHT it could help these follicles assume more scalp-like characteristics? Or, if it just improved healing, less scarring, higher yield of grafts…it could be of some benefit in transplant technology, certainly worth looking into.

There is some information on the web about the history of acell. The guy who regrew his fingertip, one source says there was about 3/16" inch cut off. I’m guessing that the accident took the fingernail off as well, so it looks like more was removed. They’re pretty certain the stuff won’t regrow bones, but just the fingertip itself is impressive. It’s also interesting that this older gentleman claims that his fingers all chap in the winter time, except for the regrown fingertip which is only a few years old.

I spoke with Acell today. Please check your e-mails.

Thank You,
Raptor

» I spoke with Acell today. Please check your e-mails.
»
» Thank You,
» Raptor

Hey, what’s going on?

Want to let us in on it?

» » I spoke with Acell today. Please check your e-mails.
» »
» » Thank You,
» » Raptor
»
» Hey, what’s going on?
»
» Want to let us in on it?

Sure…I spoke with Acell and they stated that they do believe that their ECM would regrow the donor area (of course this product hasnt been tested for this purpose yet…so it is speculation at this point)…Also, the human version of the ECM hasnt been released yet (is release is anticipated no sooner than a year)…

So right now the only version that could be used is the ECM intended for Veternary medicine (I asked the Acell rep. how close the vet version is to the human version and they said they are virtually identical…the only difference is more or less that the human versions manufacturing is held to higher standards as far as sterile conditions are concerned…but the vet version is manufactured in sterile conditions as well…but I guess the regulations on the vet version are not as stringent)

The rep stated they have received many phone calls about their product (not just about hair restoration, but concerning many types of conditions) and are excited to move ahead since their litigation with purdue is finished…

For us to get a sample to use right now (before the human version is released) a vet would have to order the sample from Acell and then allow a doctor to use it in a test (maybe in an FUE session)…that is pretty much what is going on right now … at least until the human version is released

Hey Raptor,

So just to clarify: is somebody actually going to use the vet Acell in an FUE procedure? That is, are the plans going on right now for this? God, I hope somebody is doing this… because this is very promising…

Also, earlier you mentioned some hair transplant docs are interested in this procedure. Any followup from them?

All the best,
BB

hey if this works…does it have to be strip necessary?Possibly the doctors could find new ways to harvest the donor that will give more grafts in a session.Ways that were impossible to do before…

IF THIS IS TRUE, IF THIS STUFF WORKS – WE ARE SAVED

» Sure…I spoke with Acell and they stated that they do believe that their
» ECM would regrow the donor area (of course this product hasnt been tested
» for this purpose yet…so it is speculation at this point)…Also, the
» human version of the ECM hasnt been released yet (is release is
» anticipated no sooner than a year)…
»
» So right now the only version that could be used is the ECM intended for
» Veternary medicine (I asked the Acell rep. how close the vet version is to
» the human version and they said they are virtually identical…the only
» difference is more or less that the human versions manufacturing is held
» to higher standards as far as sterile conditions are concerned…but the
» vet version is manufactured in sterile conditions as well…but I guess
» the regulations on the vet version are not as stringent)
»
» The rep stated they have received many phone calls about their product
» (not just about hair restoration, but concerning many types of conditions)
» and are excited to move ahead since their litigation with purdue is
» finished…
»
» For us to get a sample to use right now (before the human version is
» released) a vet would have to order the sample from Acell and then allow a
» doctor to use it in a test (maybe in an FUE session)…that is pretty much
» what is going on right now … at least until the human version is
» released

How do I delete this posting?

OMG!

You guys are never happy.

After what baldness and bad plug transplants (that didn’t even work) have
done to me for forty years, they could scalp me and put it back if that would fix me up.

» » hey if this works…does it have to be strip necessary?Possibly the
» doctors
» » could find new ways to harvest the donor that will give more grafts in
» a
» » session.Ways that were impossible to do before…

» Hey Raptor,
»
» So just to clarify: is somebody actually going to use the vet Acell in an
» FUE procedure? That is, are the plans going on right now for this? God, I
» hope somebody is doing this… because this is very promising…
»
» Also, earlier you mentioned some hair transplant docs are interested in
» this procedure. Any followup from them?
»
» All the best,
» BB

Hey Boston…I dont want to mislead you…I dont think any doctors are planning on using this right now…it seems that some are very excited about its prospects, but right now they are limited due to the “human” Acell not being approved yet…doctors cant get the Vet Acell product, only Vets can…I dont think it could hurt to get as many people mentioning this to HT doctors as we can though…and letting Acell know of the potential HUGE income from HT’s if this product should work…I would definetly be willing to try a small fue session using the Vet Acell product if it were possible (I have already had transplants so it wouldnt be a huge step for me)… maybe somebody with the right contacts could make this a go ???..

» hey if this works…does it have to be strip necessary?Possibly the doctors
» could find new ways to harvest the donor that will give more grafts in a
» session.Ways that were impossible to do before…

I am not sure ??? I would probably want to try it in FUE donor regions first…that would seem to be the least risk…

ACELL, if it worked as it is theorized, would be a version of HM that docs would be very happy with…and us too. You’d be guaranteed good direction and professional placement if it can regenerate FUE-holes and remake either individual hairs of follicular units.

I wanna see male baldness licked-----------and dont care how its done. I think men all over the earth would be happier and more pleasant if they didn’t have to worry about youthful baldness altering their appearance.

We appreciate you looking into this Raptor. It adds to the forum when someone is willing to do some research and come back and share what they have been able to find out. :slight_smile:

HT docs should be all over this.

All their former patients would come in again to get more hair.

Limitless patient procedures, limited $$.

Everybody happy!

» ACELL, if it worked as it is theorized, would be a version of HM that docs
» would be very happy with…and us too. You’d be
» guaranteed good direction and professional placement if it can regenerate
» FUE-holes and remake either individual hairs of follicular units.
»
»
» I wanna see male baldness licked-----------and dont care how its done. I
» think men all over the earth would be happier and more pleasant if they
» didn’t have to worry about youthful baldness altering their appearance.
»
»
» We appreciate you looking into this Raptor. It adds to the forum when
» someone is willing to do some research and come back and share what they
» have been able to find out. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

We all know there is a technology already existing right this very moment that may cure our woes: the Acell matrix. And we all know that everyone who frequents this forum is reasonably intelligent, from oldies like JB and JTR, regulars like Baldie42 and benji, newbies like me, and the many others who lurk but do not post. Accordingly, there is no doubt in my mind that we have the knowledge, resources, time and sheer desperation to try to make something out of this Acell matrix. The hair transplant doctors, veterinarians, pharmaceutial companies, wig-makers, and virtually everyone else are not doing anything about our affliction. But that does not mean we can’t do anything!

This is what we need to do:

1. Find someone willing to have a HT procedure combined with an Acell matrix. (I nominate damon :-P)
  2. Find a veterinarian willing to obtain the Vet cell product.
  3. Find a doctor willing to perform the HT procedure.
  4. Research the hell out of the Acell matrix and possible underlying processes to determine the best protocol.
  5. Obtain funds necessary for 2-3. I have access to cheap airline tickets, so I can help out in that regard. And of course I’d be willing to pitch in some funds for the procedure. And time is no problme for me, since I am in graduate school working on a dissertation.

Really, this is not that difficult. It might take a lot of phone calls and persuasion, but people have done things much more complicated, such as landing on the moon and figuring out structure of DNA. So I have a truly serious but naive proposal:

WHY DON’T WE WORK TOGETHER AND END THIS DISEASE OF HAIR LOSS?

All the best,
BB

P.S. Raptor, do you have an email address? I am completely serious about trying to get this project off the ground.

Hey guys,

I have been a lurker for about three years now. I have left the posting to those who know more than me, and am grateful for the knowledge and information that yall have passed on. This site has given me hope. 

While BB’s plan may seem like a long shot to me it made me realize that for the first time in this fight we may be able to play a part. Instead of only being able to analyze the work of others, we could actually contribute.Imean who is going to be more motivated to beat this thing than us.

I think we should do it BB

mcg212

» Hello everyone,
»
» We all know there is a technology already existing right this very
» moment
that may cure our woes: the Acell matrix. And we all know that
» everyone who frequents this forum is reasonably intelligent, from oldies
» like JB and JTR, regulars like Baldie42 and benji, newbies like me, and
» the many others who lurk but do not post. Accordingly, there is no doubt
» in my mind that we have the knowledge, resources, time and sheer
» desperation
to try to make something out of this Acell matrix. The
» hair transplant doctors, veterinarians, pharmaceutial companies,
» wig-makers, and virtually everyone else are not doing anything about our
» affliction. But that does not mean we can’t do anything!
»
» This is what we need to do:
»
» 1. Find someone willing to have a HT procedure combined with an Acell
» matrix. (I nominate damon :-P)
» 2. Find a veterinarian willing to obtain the Vet cell product.
» 3. Find a doctor willing to perform the HT procedure.
» 4. Research the hell out of the Acell matrix and possible
» underlying processes to determine the best protocol.
» 5. Obtain funds necessary for 2-3. I have access to cheap airline tickets,
» so I can help out in that regard. And of course I’d be willing to pitch in
» some funds for the procedure. And time is no problme for me, since I am in
» graduate school working on a dissertation.
»
» Really, this is not that difficult. It might take a lot of phone calls and
» persuasion, but people have done things much more complicated, such as
» landing on the moon and figuring out structure of DNA. So I have a truly
» serious but naive proposal:
»
» WHY DON’T WE WORK TOGETHER AND END THIS DISEASE OF HAIR LOSS?
»
» All the best,
» BB
»
» P.S. Raptor, do you have an email address? I am completely serious about
» trying to get this project off the ground.

»
» P.S. Raptor, do you have an email address? I am completely serious about
» trying to get this project off the ground.

Hey Boston…Hope you got my e-mail address ???

Hey,

mcg212: I completely agree. It’s worth a try.
Raptor: I got your email, just sent a message.

I know somebody (benji?) said I’m over-reacting, but christ the Acell matrix regrew the tip of a human finger. And it obviously regrew hair in all kinds of animals. Why couldn’t it regrow hair in the permanent donor zone? It seems to me this is just an organizational problem… we have the technology and people, just need to get them connected.

At the very least I will get a list of all the HT doctors possible and email them about the Acell matrix, just so the HT community/industry knows that a very promising baldness cure exists…

All the best,
BB