Joe Schmoe SFET hair transplant surgery result -7 months

HT,
You are soooooo transparent.
Seriously, we aren’t clueless.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone at this point?
You have axes to grind with at least two clinics.

Please realize that this comes through loud and clear.
An occasional compliment doesn’t hide your feelings.
Either you do this on purpose, or just can’t help yourself.

I’m hoping for choice two.

You are very knowledgeable and are on track to gain some attention from your internet show.

Remember…
“With great power comes great responsibility”.

Who said that??? Lol. Oh yeah, Spidy. Lol.
Food for thought.

Peace.
:stuck_out_tongue:

» HT,
» You are soooooo transparent.
» Seriously, we aren’t clueless.
»
» Do you really think you are fooling anyone at this point?
» You have axes to grind with at least two clinics.
»
» Please realize that this comes through loud and clear.
» An occasional compliment doesn’t hide your feelings.
» Either you do this on purpose, or just can’t help yourself.
»
» I’m hoping for choice two.
»
» You are very knowledgeable and are on track to gain some attention from
» your internet show.
»
» Remember…
» “With great power comes great responsibility”.
»
» Who said that??? Lol. Oh yeah, Spidy. Lol.
» Food for thought.
»
» Peace.
» :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad this guy has the scar at the back, i bet if he shaved this right down it would have a very full look.

No you are clearly mis-interpreting everything and trying to spin something into negativity about me to make me look bad, and you were probably asked to do so. Frankly I don’t care.

If you read my posts concerning this particular thread I merely stated that schmoe got a good result, IMO from both doctors… and then I said as a matter of fact that at $5.00/graft that a 7000 graft transplant procedure is around $35,000.

I never once said that this case was a failure.
I never once said I did not believe this case.
I said a case like this costs X dollars.

Price is part of the procedure.

Stop spinning to make me to be something that I am clearly not.

Asked to do so?
Lol.

Just make the claim that Dr. Umar asked me to post.
BTW, it’s not true.

This is just a difference of opinion about our feelings toward certain clinics.

I’m just a guy who is lucky to be in one piece after 18 HT procedures from three docs going back to 1992.

You are a NW1 seeking celebrity in the HT world through hosting a “HT internet show”.
I do believe you care about patients but have a very specific motivation and have had major drama with a few clinics.

Different perspectives.

That’s all.

Ciao.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions… so while my opinion is that you are wrong about celebrity status… you are still entitled to post what you want… just as I am. Happy New Year!

I agree with you. We have different opinions:-)

As someone who has chased “celebrity status” my whole life in the entertainment field, I meant that as a matter of fact, not a judgment.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be “famous”, IMO.
That can fuel strong motivation.
As long as you use that fame for good, yes?

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours as well HT.

Onward and upward!
Peace.
:slight_smile:

agreed… cheers.:slight_smile:

lordy… I leave for ONE day! :wink:

I think there may have been a little confusion regarding the yield results and late growth;

While Dr. A’s surgery was integral to where I’m at; Dr. Umar worked in areas untouched by Dr. A (there may have been some slight overlap in the back, I’m not 100%) BUT Dr. Umar did the midscalp that was left untouched by Dr. A at the time along with the very frontal hairline(in front of Dr. A’s)

So any growth you see in particular areas would essentially be the result of the Dr. that worked in that area.

Hope that clears up any confusion (if there was any regarding that)

a few more things…

price.
most of you know that you get a discount for large amounts of grafts by most Dr.s, so generally ‘x per graft’ doesn’t really hold up.

keep that in mind when you’re pricing HT; there’s many Dr.s that offer discounts for various things (photographed results; paying in cash vs financing etc)

I don’t know how at liberty I am to discuss my pricing so I won’t.
35k is a bit higher than what I paid though.

You guys also have to keep in mind, it’s a process, or journey of sorts; you dont walk into a clinic, drop down 35k on the table and walk out with your Jake Gyllenhaal hair.

set goals for each surgery then set a final goal; decide how much you can work on each time.

some of that linear thinking is comparable to that of a really obese guy walking into a gym thinking he’s going to walk out of there looking like nitro from american gladiators

1 year and 8 months later…

great points schmoe.

» Hairsite,
»
» $8-10/graft is Dr. Harris. He only does BHT after everything is exhausted,
» the patient is fully aware of unpredictability and he approaches it by
» implanting 2 BHT’s per site. And again threads are for public posting. It
» is thought provoking and a matter of fact and that is why I bring up
» price…

$8-$10 per graft??? Both Dr. Arvind and Dr. Umar average $5 or less per graft for both FUE and BHT. Funny you never once remarked that Dr. Harris is expensive and yet you suggested that Schmoe is overpaying for his procedures with Dr. Arvind and Dr. Umar.

Let me sum this up for you: According to Hairtech, it is well worth it going to Dr. Harris paying $8-$10 per graft. But if someone goes to Dr. Arvind or Dr. Umar and pays $5 or less per graft, then he is overpaying !! Your logic is a bit odd to say the least.

I think you should take your agenda elsewhere.

What does Dr. Harris have anything to do with me? I don’t work for him any longer.

Anyone who charges 8-10 grafts IMO is too much. How do you like them apples?

» What does Dr. Harris have anything to do with me? I don’t work for him any
» longer.
»
» Anyone who charges 8-10 grafts IMO is too much. How do you like them
» apples?

It gets more interesting by the minute with you. Now you admit that in your opinion, $8-10 per graft is too much. Funny you never mentioned how you felt about Dr. Harris’ pricing when you were working for him.

Ever walked up to Dr. Harris’s patients and told them that they were overpaying for the procedure? I hope you did express your thought provoking opinions to Harris’ patients while at his clinic.

My thought processes developed overtime and in the recent months and especially after I left Harris’s. I did not know the great differences in prices until recent months.

» My thought processes developed overtime and in the recent months and
» especially after I left Harris’s. I did not know the great differences in
» prices until recent months.

There s no comparison. Arvind and Umar are light years ahead of Harris. I’ve never seen any fue results from Harris, how does he justify charging almost twice as much as Arvind and Umar?

» » Hairsite,
» »
» » $8-10/graft is Dr. Harris. He only does BHT after everything is
» exhausted,
» » the patient is fully aware of unpredictability and he approaches it by
» » implanting 2 BHT’s per site. And again threads are for public posting.
» It
» » is thought provoking and a matter of fact and that is why I bring up
» » price…
»
»
» $8-$10 per graft??? Both Dr. Arvind and Dr. Umar average $5 or less
» per graft for both FUE and BHT. Funny you never once remarked that Dr.
» Harris is expensive and yet you suggested that Schmoe is overpaying for
» his procedures with Dr. Arvind and Dr. Umar.
»
» Let me sum this up for you: According to Hairtech, it is well worth it
» going to Dr. Harris paying $8-$10 per graft. But if someone goes to Dr.
» Arvind or Dr. Umar and pays $5 or less per graft, then he is overpaying !!
» Your logic is a bit odd to say the least.
»
» I think you should take your agenda elsewhere.

I’m curious also HT. What is your agenda now? Do you want BHT banned, priced cheaper, or banned only by specific clinics?

Photos are hard to compare - from what I can see the scalp hair grew well - but I do not think the same can be said for the BHT.

With regard to BHT, if the customer is told that BHT is experimental then there can be no complaints.

MPB I just want more research and more of a prediction of the outcome of BHT in any given patient. The prices of Umar, Poswal, and GHI, and Bisanga are compelling and should remain this or lower.

» MPB I just want more research and more of a prediction of the outcome of
» BHT in any given patient. The prices of Umar, Poswal, and GHI, and Bisanga
» are compelling and should remain this or lower.

boy you are all over the map with your opinions.

Well I am opening my mind a little.