Intercytex good news

See the following publication:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=18070082&ordinalpos=8&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

» See the following publication:
»
» http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=18070082&ordinalpos=8&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

"…freshly isolated and cultured mouse embryo dermal cells as well as cultured dermal papilla cells from other species all induced hair formation. The induced hairs were aesthetically indistinguishable from those of the epidermal donor in length, thickness, and pigmentation, and they were histologically normal.

Hallelujah :smiley: (that’s my first post in here so I say Hello to everybody …As you can see my 1st is a postive one…Let’s keep an optimistic attitude and hope the best for the future and the new year )…no more 6/10 and 7/10 girls …I want 9’s and 10’s :))) . On a serious level I would like to say that I lost faith few years ago in all the available treatments and therefore stopped visting all of these hair forums ,although I must say I’ve never been in this one before.Anyway I’m starting to hope again thanks to new breaktrhoughs of Intercytex and Pennsylvania university and to be franc I’ve been waiting these for a while as I had a kind of feeling that biotech can bring the answer to us the community of Hair Losers.
This section of the forum (HM) is the one that brought me here in the first place and I guess it’s our only and only real viable hope.

PS: good find and good link …keep up the good work !!

» Hallelujah :smiley: (that’s my first post in here so I say Hello to everybody
» …As you can see my 1st is a postive one…Let’s keep an optimistic
» attitude and hope the best for the future and the new year )…no more
» 6/10 and 7/10 girls …I want 9’s and 10’s :))) . On a serious level I
» would like to say that I lost faith few years ago in all the available
» treatments and therefore stopped visting all of these hair forums
» ,although I must say I’ve never been in this one before.Anyway I’m
» starting to hope again thanks to new breaktrhoughs of Intercytex and
» Pennsylvania university and to be franc I’ve been waiting these for a
» while as I had a kind of feeling that biotech can bring the answer to us
» the community of Hair Losers.
» This section of the forum (HM) is the one that brought me here in the
» first place and I guess it’s our only and only real viable hope.
»
» PS: good find and good link …keep up the good work !!

its a fantasy to think that hair will get you girls, it wont
Watch the show blind date sometimes. I have seen guys on there that had both the thickest most luxurious head of hair, I have ever seen, combined with either the most irritating, smug arrogant personalities, or not being able to carry on a conversation or talking about themselve nonstop. There was one guy, who looked like a greek god, perfect cut bodybuilder body, model face and model hair, the guy talked about himself nonstop and how so many girls want him, the girl he dated just about threw up at the sight of his face by the end of the night, and laughed at the thought of a second date, and practically ran to her house when it ended.

Hair will not replace a good personality, confidence, and being interested in a girl and her life. Plenty of guys who practically have to pay women for company that have thick luxurious hair

» » See the following publication:
» »
» »
» http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=18070082&ordinalpos=8&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
»
»
» "…freshly isolated and cultured mouse embryo dermal cells as well as
» cultured dermal papilla cells from other species all induced hair
» formation. The induced hairs were aesthetically indistinguishable
»
from those of the epidermal donor in length, thickness, and
» pigmentation
, and they were histologically normal.

If we know that this is referencing the human Phase II trials, then this is GREAT news.

“…The assay combines dermal cells with embryonic mouse epidermis that provides the keratinocyte component of induced follicles…”

…mouse??

Follicular cell implantation (FCI) is an experimental cell therapy for the treatment of hair loss that uses cultured hair follicle cells to induce new hair formation. This treatment is based on the demonstration that adult dermal papilla cells (DPC) retain the hair inductive capacity they acquired during hair morphogenesis in the embryo. For FCI, hair inductive cells are isolated from scalp biopsies and then propagated in culture in order to provide enough cells to generate many new follicles from a few donor follicles. Following expansion in culture, the cells are implanted into the scalp where they induce the formation of new follicles.

this is the TRC technique…

Because the process relies on the ability to retain the potential for hair induction during the expansion of DPC in culture, we sought a consistent, reliable and easily performed in vivo assay in which to test hair induction.

This is the important thing of this news… It’s a new sub-technique to give more functionality to the trc??

In this study, we describe a simple graft model that supports hair morphogenesis. The assay combines dermal cells with embryonic mouse epidermis that provides the keratinocyte component of induced follicles. The grafts are placed under a protective skin flap in the host athymic mouse where the cells will form a skin graft with hair if the dermal cells are hair inductive DPC.
This could be the famous new techinque of in vitro hair production?

Using the assay, freshly isolated and cultured mouse embryo dermal cells as well as cultured dermal papilla cells from other species all induced hair formation. The induced hairs were aesthetically indistinguishable from those of the epidermal donor in length, thickness, and pigmentation, and they were histologically normal.

» Hair will not replace a good personality, confidence, and being interested
» in a girl and her life. Plenty of guys who practically have to pay women
» for company that have thick luxurious hair

Yes I totally agree with you on this.If your ugly,got no personality with a great mop of hair - you’ll have no chance against a good looking BALDIE with a nice sun tan,nice personality,etc.

» » Hair will not replace a good personality, confidence, and being
» interested
» » in a girl and her life. Plenty of guys who practically have to pay
» women
» » for company that have thick luxurious hair
»
» Yes I totally agree with you on this.If your ugly,got no personality with
» a great mop of hair - you’ll have no chance against a good looking BALDIE
» with a nice sun tan,nice personality,etc.

agreed however, im talking about GOOD LOOKING GUYS WITH STUNNING BODIES TOO, that cant keep a girl, even with a thick head of great hair
no personality or no brains or no respect for the girl, no sense of humor, smug arrogant self centered cant hold a conversation, a million reasons why hair alone wont get you chicks

Ok I dont want to get into long arguing session, but keep this :

1/I did not say that hair will get me girls …I said that hair will get me 10s and 9s girls …And so should any one that has no problems already dealing with girls…Do you understand what does it mean or not ?! Lets take it from the girls perspective…when a girl has almost everything guys want : smart,cute(Hot sexy or whatever you call it), nice behaviour and rich(yes some guys like her to be rich too)…this kind of girls or ladies has overwhelming demand from men…and guess what she has an integrated Algorithm like an electronic chip designed to SELECT the best among them(Rules of Nature and of the free Market too)…so my question for you is the following…why will she go for the middle-looking or worst hair loser …if she can have the smart cute with nice behaviour rich guy…which means the best of the hair losers but with his hair too !! SO does this mean that the hair loser will have no chance ?? of course he can have cards to play with her but in this case he must have something that none of the bunch of guys wanting her has…this can be money or fame (here we can mention the couple of examples thar are very used in this forum Bruce W and Prince William) so your options are somehow already restraining…do you like that ? I dont …and even if I was someone like Bruce W or Prince William I wont be very happy that Im dating the girl only because Im’ famous or Ive money…certainly not !

2/I dont know that show but from what I’ve been able to understand thats one of those reality Tv programs that make the 1st date happen …Well guess what ! Bring me the Hottest cutest girl in this world for a first date and I’ll get her for at least 3 more dates…but you know what I dont have MTV or something similar to bring me the girls so I can date them and to be franc with you I dont like it either…I want to date the kind of girls that I select and that are usually under high demand…you see in the normal way of dating getting the 1st date is the most imprtant step that depends highly on your first eye conctact, your Human physical appearance and body language…and you know what ?in all of these 3 your hairline is vital!

As unjust as it is thats true and a fact that even we, who suffered this very same unjustice, behave according to it.Will you accept to date a bald girl ? or a girl with litterly no breasts ? I doubt it! thats unjust for the bald girl or for the girl without breasts is’t!
The fact is that the smart brain-integrated humans dont differ that much from other species especially when it comes to nature’s masterpiece survival and selection.Do you have any idea about the way bird males seduce their females…Well they sing and they show up their nice shiny Feathers…for you human you dont have feathers but you do have hair…thats Human’s feathers.

3/I’ve had many dates and many girl friends or simply girls surrounding me in my life and I heard them, yes I did, talking about how they intend to reject someone beacause he is a hair loser…and to complete the picture for you listen to this very well : the real FANTASY is to think that girls dont take hair loss (especially severe one)into consideration at convenient time when Selecting or rejecting. Thats pure fantasy and complete illusion that goes against the rules of Nature and Market and you know what ! This is like Morphine that they keep telling the community of hair losers so they stay calm and dont start to cause disorders out, as for the girls or ladies dont expect them to tell you any soon how they dont like hair losers if they really have the luxury to choose the “male” (And I dont need to remind you what kind of girls can afford this luxury) : So girls wont say it to you or publicly, “good manners” and social hypocrisy are to blame for that …Instead baldness will continue to figure in the favourite top jokes list of society and the people …some say that bald guys are often expected to be losers according to the well-known mass medias cliches…I wont go that far…

4/You dont know what I’ve experienced throughout my life but I DO know the kind of girls I was able to attract before this hairloss and the girl I can attract right now…So you may want to reconsider your thoughts and judgments.
My mirror keeps telling me that every morning : it tells me that I dont like to be a hair loser and thats true for anyone else that does not really like the hard look of Hitman (a serial killer what a coincidence !! ) or a fancy night club security staff member…So Unless you like the last two take this from me Baldness is not for lovers…Baldness is not for romancers…Baldness is not for womanizers…Baldness is not for that miserable Alfie…and better for him to get some hair soon…and so whould we !

Hoping for everyone a FHH (Full Head of Hair)

» Ok I dont want to get into long arguing session, but keep this :
»
» 1/I did not say that hair will get me girls …I said that hair will get
» me 10s and 9s girls …And so should any one that has no problems already
» dealing with girls…Do you understand what does it mean or not ?! Lets
» take it from the girls perspective…when a girl has almost everything guys
» want : smart,cute(Hot sexy or whatever you call it), nice behaviour and
» rich(yes some guys like her to be rich too)…this kind of girls or ladies
» has overwhelming demand from men…and guess what she has an integrated
» Algorithm like an electronic chip designed to SELECT the best among
» them(Rules of Nature and of the free Market too)…so my question for you
» is the following…why will she go for the middle-looking or worst hair
» loser …if she can have the smart cute with nice behaviour rich guy…which
» means the best of the hair losers but with his hair too !! SO does this
» mean that the hair loser will have no chance ?? of course he can have
» cards to play with her but in this case he must have something that none
» of the bunch of guys wanting her has…this can be money or fame (here we
» can mention the couple of examples thar are very used in this forum Bruce
» W and Prince William) so your options are somehow already restraining…do
» you like that ? I dont …and even if I was someone like Bruce W or Prince
» William I wont be very happy that Im dating the girl only because Im’
» famous or Ive money…certainly not !
»
» 2/I dont know that show but from what I’ve been able to understand thats
» one of those reality Tv programs that make the 1st date happen …Well
» guess what ! Bring me the Hottest cutest girl in this world for a first
» date and I’ll get her for at least 3 more dates…but you know what I dont
» have MTV or something similar to bring me the girls so I can date them and
» to be franc with you I dont like it either…I want to date the kind of
» girls that I select and that are usually under high demand…you see in the
» normal way of dating getting the 1st date is the most imprtant step that
» depends highly on your first eye conctact, your Human physical appearance
» and body language…and you know what ?in all of these 3 your hairline is
» vital!
»
» As unjust as it is thats true and a fact that even we, who suffered this
» very same unjustice, behave according to it.Will you accept to date a bald
» girl ? or a girl with litterly no breasts ? I doubt it! thats unjust for
» the bald girl or for the girl without breasts is’t!
» The fact is that the smart brain-integrated humans dont differ that much
» from other species especially when it comes to nature’s masterpiece
» survival and selection.Do you have any idea about the way bird males
» seduce their females…Well they sing and they show up their nice shiny
» Feathers…for you human you dont have feathers but you do have hair…thats
» Human’s feathers.
»
» 3/I’ve had many dates and many girl friends or simply girls surrounding me
» in my life and I heard them, yes I did, talking about how they intend to
» reject someone beacause he is a hair loser…and to complete the picture
» for you listen to this very well : the real FANTASY is to think that girls
» dont take hair loss (especially severe one)into consideration at convenient
» time when Selecting or rejecting. Thats pure fantasy and complete illusion
» that goes against the rules of Nature and Market and you know what ! This
» is like Morphine that they keep telling the community of hair losers so
» they stay calm and dont start to cause disorders out, as for the girls or
» ladies dont expect them to tell you any soon how they dont like hair
» losers if they really have the luxury to choose the “male” (And I dont
» need to remind you what kind of girls can afford this luxury) : So girls
» wont say it to you or publicly, “good manners” and social hypocrisy are to
» blame for that …Instead baldness will continue to figure in the favourite
» top jokes list of society and the people …some say that bald guys are
» often expected to be losers according to the well-known mass medias
» cliches…I wont go that far…
»
» 4/You dont know what I’ve experienced throughout my life but I DO know the
» kind of girls I was able to attract before this hairloss and the girl I can
» attract right now…So you may want to reconsider your thoughts and
» judgments.
» My mirror keeps telling me that every morning : it tells me that I dont
» like to be a hair loser and thats true for anyone else that does not
» really like the hard look of Hitman (a serial killer what a coincidence !!
» ) or a fancy night club security staff member…So Unless you like the last
» two take this from me Baldness is not for lovers…Baldness is not for
» romancers…Baldness is not for womanizers…Baldness is not for that
» miserable Alfie…and better for him to get some hair soon…and so whould
» we !
»
» Hoping for everyone a FHH (Full Head of Hair)

first of all yes a lot of girls say they will reject guys who are losing their hair, but these girls tend to be in their young 20s, or late teens, and they focus solely on looks…but the older girls who have been around the block, been cheated on, been with guys who are losers, who have no future, who have been abused by men, etc etc etc, they change what they want in men, they look beyond looks, they look for a faithful man, who will treat her with respect, a guy who has a future and is not a loser

also just because women say they will reject a man who is losing his hair, does not mean they will DATE a man simply because he has great hair, the two do not necessarily support each other

you seem obsessed by womens looks and mens looks
this tells me you are in your young 20s, if you are older than this, , that tells me you are very immature and have a lot to learn about life…

as you get older you will learn looks mean nothing long term
looks fade with age, then what good will your TEN woman do you, …not much

I wanted to add one thing
I DO know what you went through in your life, and yes hair does matter to women, i experienced the same thing, i was a chick magnet with hair but when i started to lose it i was 21 so yes those age girls did not like it much when i started thinning

as i got into my 30s, the girls at that age did not mind it nearly as much, girls in their 30s if they want to reject every man who is thinning they will be dateless

Im young …and thats not a crime .
If looks dont make a difference why the hell are you taking 10000 hair loss medics/ a day
As for the immaturity issue…who is the immature around the table ? I was surely mature enough that I didt play with my metablosim and hormonal system therefore I take NO DHT Blockers.
Anyway this discussion will take us nowhere…hope you the best and good luck with your regimen !

» Hair will not replace a good personality, confidence, and being interested
» in a girl and her life. Plenty of guys who practically have to pay women
» for company that have thick luxurious hair

Fine.

Stay bald.

Develop your personality instead.

» » Hair will not replace a good personality, confidence, and being
» interested
» » in a girl and her life. Plenty of guys who practically have to pay
» women
» » for company that have thick luxurious hair
»
» Fine.
»
» Stay bald.
»
» Develop your personality instead.

Gold!

» » » Hair will not replace a good personality, confidence, and being
» » interested
» » » in a girl and her life. Plenty of guys who practically have to pay
» » women
» » » for company that have thick luxurious hair
» »
» » Fine.
» »
» » Stay bald.
» »
» » Develop your personality instead.
»
» Gold!

you guys are so funny
sure i want my hair back, but for different reasons, it is just like if you have a chipped tooth you want it fixed,

I am not delusional enough to think that having more hair will get me more women, like you guys are. I just want my hair back for my own personal reasons. I dont need to attract women, Im happily married

» Im young …and thats not a crime .
» If looks dont make a difference why the hell are you taking 10000 hair
» loss medics/ a day
» As for the immaturity issue…who is the immature around the table ? I was
» surely mature enough that I didt play with my metablosim and hormonal
» system therefore I take NO DHT Blockers.
» Anyway this discussion will take us nowhere…hope you the best and good
» luck with your regimen !

shows you know nothing about dht blockers
natural dht blockers like Saw Palmetto do not change blood hormone levels, that is why the no side effects

propecia actually changes the levels of male hormones in your blood, this is the reason for the lack of libido, impotence etc etc etc
these side effects are not a problem with the natural dht blockers…so you are only showing your ignorance

whats your cure for hair loss, HM? THAT IS A LAUGH
keep waiting maybe it will be here in 20 more years, meanwhile you wont care anymore

» I wanted to add one thing
» I DO know what you went through in your life, and yes hair does matter to
» women, i experienced the same thing, i was a chick magnet with hair but
» when i started to lose it i was 21 so yes those age girls did not like it
» much when i started thinning
»
» as i got into my 30s, the girls at that age did not mind it nearly as
» much, girls in their 30s if they want to reject every man who is thinning
» they will be dateless

Women get older,uglier,too.

I’ve been selling ladies fashion for over twenty years.I still serve some women who shopped with me 15-20 years ago.Some of them have kept their looks(even they have aged),but most have not,take it from me.Some of them I wouldn’t of minded bedding years ago,I wouldn’t want to touch now - some babes get bloody ugly.Slim women turn into fat women,etc.

I’ve even seen it the other way,to,some get better looking as they mature.

Getting older does make it easier,most women have hang ups about thier bodies,face,etc…like my bums to big,tits flabby and so on.

Funny old world isn’t it.

If you guys think that most women would take a good looking thick haired gas station attendant, over a doctor with thinning hair, you have a lot of growing up to do and a lot to learn about life

women care 1000 times more about guys financial security than their thinning hair line

Seriously HangingInThere…your screen name says it all “Hangin in There”. I can guarantee that you are not living a happy life, you spend most of your time here posting ridiculous comments in response to every post. You are in your 30s…If you had friends, wife/girlfriend etc etc why would you waste your time here and not spend it with them??? Why do you think you’re alone?? probably because you are BALD!!!

Hairloss has certainly changed my personality, I am 25 NW6 and completely different person then I used to be physically & psychologically. I was a pretty decent guy and used to get fair attention from girls but with hairloss they don’t even look at me anymore. That is the reason why you’d see young guys on online boards talking desperately about hairloss, because they are seeing people’s responses/reactions towards them changing. Not because these guys are shallow! Its not just limited to girls. Hairloss in general affects lifes…low self-esteen, low confidence and it all directly affects career, friendships, love-life(if any :slight_smile: ) etc.

If you really wanna help people why not get a degree in psychology and open a clinic BUT PLEASE i’m tired of your posts. I come to this board to read latest and greatest regarding HM, something that gives me hope of having a decent life in future, something that will just make my day and after every good news you post your own illogical theories to ruin the day. WHY?