In vitro hair doubling+stem cell & DP Cells, 2500 G to 5000 G @Dr. Nigam\'s

this is indeed a very interesting patient as large areas of his scalp are completely devoid of hair.

Also the pattern of hair loss represents the pattern of hairloss which I too am experiencing (i.e. “strong” forelock and heavy thinning in the surrounding areas)… I look forward to seeing an update.

[quote]Durrent,
I have been in touch with this patient, he is from delhi…i am expecting him in next 15 days…that’s what he says…just called him again …while typing your post…hopefully in july we will have his follow up pics…when he visits me at mumbai…
[postedby]Originally Posted by durent[/postedby]
Dr. Nigam,
Do you have any news regarding this case? Some photos? The surgery was performed 03/21/2013, by now we should see some results, it’s been almost three months …

[postedby]Originally Posted by drnigam[/postedby][/quote]

Dr nigam do we have any update from obi pr never say never I cannot find anything from them in the last couple of months!

Argan oil, sometimes referred to as Moroccan oil, is derived from the kernels of the fruit produced by the Argan tree; these rare trees were founded in the 1500s and are only found in Morocco. They thrive in semi-dry environments with root systems that run deep into the earth helping to protect against erosion. Argan oil is a very limited resource making it a valuable substance and has been proven to be effective for the treatment of many medicinal and cosmetic problems. Ancient tribes in Morocco have practiced scalp massage with this powerful oil since its discovery hundred of years ago.

What’s going on with this case?

Dr. Nigam Do you have news from the doctor that is doing hair doubling 2500 grams to 5000th It’s been two months since the surgery.

Folks, this was the only real proof of the efficiency of Hair doubling (proof of transformation NW7 to NW2). The patient should be at Dr. Nigam end of June, today is the 15th July and still no news. Why have we given up on this case? Dr. Nigam, do you have new pictures, some news about this case, what happens to the patient?

Durrent,
I think you are from india…
Mail me, i will give his mobile number to you…
I am desperately trying to contact him…but no news from him,(his phone is swithced off)…when is he visiting next for his multiplied stemcell injection…
Will try my best…to locate him this week…

[postedby]Originally Posted by durent[/postedby]
Folks, this was the only real proof of the efficiency of Hair doubling (proof of transformation NW7 to NW2). The patient should be at Dr. Nigam end of June, today is the 15th July and still no news. Why have we given up on this case? Dr. Nigam, do you have new pictures, some news about this case, what happens to the patient?[/quote]

But how’s it that we don’t get updates every time!

So then Dr. Nigam do you ask why they call you frau d?!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Noyznarcos[/postedby]
But how’s it that we don’t get updates every time!

So then Dr. Nigam do you ask why they call you frau d?![/quote]

This type of aggressive demanding behavior is what drives any potential researcher out of this and other forums. When they see others who share their work on here being treated so shabbily, why would they ever want to show up or share anything with the loose cannons on here.

I’m pretty sure there’s a better way to ask him for updates - i.e. time he volunteers to spend sharing his work with people here.

Dr.Nigam, i also hope you post an update this case …