I DO NOT take MACA

Last night I was going through my internet favorites, geting rid of old links.
I clicked on Hairsite to see what was happening, since I stopped posting due to being cyberstalked and harasssed by 2 trolls named Dirty Harry and Kramer.

Much to my surprise, I found that one of these two ( I suspect) is now posting under my name!

Let me clear a few things up…

1. I DO NOT take MACA
2. Any posts made in my name on this site from August of last year until today are fraudulent.
3. Dirty Harry claims to be a Christian, but lies and fraudulently posts at sites online.
4. Kramer admits that he has spent time in jail for fraud.

My Current Regimen:
A. I gave up soy due to the prevalence of GMO crops in between 60-90% of
soy being grown currrently over a year ago.
B. I take 900mg a day of beta-sis for 3 weeks, then 450mg a day for a week every month. The pills are called Cholesterol Success by TwinLabs and the beta-sis is from a non-soy source.
C. I get my protein from organic hemp and chlorella.
D. I get my B-12 and all 8 essential sugars from organic chlorella, which helps my vegan diet keep me healthier, MORE ALKALINE and more hirsute than anyone on this site.
E. I still ride bike 2 hours a day, am abstinent, and have more energy than anyone on this site.
F. I still look like a man in his 20s, even though I will be 40 soon.

G. I still have more regrowth than anyone on the planet, barring those using drugs or plugs (friend of a friend has been on Propecia for 8 years and has much more regrowth than my 5 + years on beta-sis).

I CHALLENGE DIRTY HARRY OR KRAMER WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Since you are posting in my name, and claim to live in Austin, TX…answer this question, or be exposed as the fraud you are.

*** A famous local building is said by many locals to resemble an animal.
Name the animal and the building.*****

You won’t be able to, because you’re not me and you don’t live in Austin, deep in the heart of Texas, and you can’t google the answer (already checked) and because you’re a bald, useless troll, a jackass and liar.

Lest I forget, thanks to Hangin’ and Forrister for getting me on the beta-sis and helping me regrow.

» Last night I was going through my internet favorites, geting rid of old
» links.
» I clicked on Hairsite to see what was happening, since I stopped posting
» due to being cyberstalked and harasssed by 2 trolls named Dirty Harry and
» Kramer.
»
» Much to my surprise, I found that one of these two ( I suspect) is now
» posting under my name!
»
» Let me clear a few things up…
»
» 1. I DO NOT take MACA
» 2. Any posts made in my name on this site from August of last year until
» today are fraudulent.
» 3. Dirty Harry claims to be a Christian, but lies and fraudulently posts
» at sites online.
» 4. Kramer admits that he has spent time in jail for fraud.

»
» My Current Regimen:
» A. I gave up soy due to the prevalence of GMO crops in between 60-90% of
» soy being grown currrently over a year ago.
» B. I take 900mg a day of beta-sis for 3 weeks, then 450mg a day for a week
» every month. The pills are called Cholesterol Success by TwinLabs and the
» beta-sis is from a non-soy source.
» C. I get my protein from organic hemp and chlorella.
» D. I get my B-12 and all 8 essential sugars from organic chlorella, which
» helps my vegan diet keep me healthier, MORE ALKALINE and more hirsute than
» anyone on this site.
» E. I still ride bike 2 hours a day, am abstinent, and have more energy
» than anyone on this site.
» F. I still look like a man in his 20s, even though I will be 40 soon.
»
» G. I still have more regrowth than anyone on the planet, barring those
» using drugs or plugs (friend of a friend has been on Propecia for 8 years
» and has much more regrowth than my 5 + years on beta-sis).
»
» I CHALLENGE DIRTY HARRY OR KRAMER WITH THE FOLLOWING:
» Since you are posting in my name, and claim to live in Austin, TX…answer
» this question, or be exposed as the fraud you are.
»
» *** A famous local building is said by many locals to resemble an animal.
» Name the animal and the building.*****

»
» You won’t be able to, because you’re not me and you don’t live in Austin,
» deep in the heart of Texas, and you can’t google the answer (already
» checked) and because you’re a bald, useless troll, a jackass and liar.
»
» Lest I forget, thanks to Hangin’ and Forrister for getting me on the
» beta-sis and helping me regrow.

why wont david give you back your original nick and ban kramer, well at least i was right when i said that widows is not you and its kramer…he is pretty damn pathetic

Well, the amazing Original Widowspeak (so you claim) as reappeared.
It looks like things haven’t changed since you are avoiding a post Kramer made to you on GIB so I’ll be a nice guy and copy and paste it here for you and the other members here who might be inclined to believe your bs of having " more regrowth than anyone else on the planet."

Here’s Kramer’s comment…
"Widows, the last time we heard from you was almost two years ago I believe and all you said was you were going on a trip to L.A. and we never heard from you since.

The reason you stopped posting your pics was because you were going bald admit it. You couldn’t keep moving those red reference lines further back anymore am I right?

Everyone at GIB and in the hairloss world pretty much gave up on you because word got out you went to L.A. to get plugs. The fact you are back would also coincide with your hair plugs probably needing a good two years to heal so it would look as natural as possible."
http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=1737&start=15&sid=884176467758d20bb5392b0dee241463

I think Kramer hit the nail on the head.
Ain’t that right Original Widowspeak (if that is really me):smiley:

Hangin’,

Good to hear from ya.
You in the Phills, stills? (i.e. Phillipines)

After doing some research over at GIB, it turns out that my account here expired and Dirty Harry took it over. He apparently challeneged me to answer him and threatened to post in my name.

I had no idea, because I stopped posting online 1 year and 2 month ago, because Harry and Kramer cyberstalked and harassed me every I posted and mods of the various forums refused to do anything about it.(No offense, hairsite)

(Note how Kramer lies and says it was 2 years ago that I stopped posting. Perhaps he’s just too stupid to be able to count correctly.)

I’m a very busy guy with a job that I work at 60 hours a week and I just didn’t have the time and energy to deal with the constant barrage of B.S. from these guys, like you were dealing with from Jacob, when I first signed onto this site.

If the admin (is that David?) would allow me to re-register from my original email address, then there would be no question as to who is who.

The only question is if he/they still have that email address…
I’m gonna email them and see what the deal is.

P.S. Hangin’…did that shampoo you were rubbing into your head work at all?
You said you were getting some tingling over a year ago…

Hey admin,

A guy who posts by the nmae Dirty Harry took over my account here.
Can you please contact me so that we can get this resolved?

Thank you.

If you have all this AMAZING regrowth Original Widowspeak then why don’t you tell your vast number of followers why you haven’t updated your silly blog site in over 2 years to show off your AMAZING regrowth?

Answer: because you are continuing to go bald and your fotos prove that (unless you got plugs like we all believe.)

Here’s the link to your silly bald blog in case you want to pretend you don’t have one. :wink:
Hair Regrowth: December 2004

The photos clearly show a progressive balding. Take a look.

You’re a dirty liar, Dirty Hairless.
My photos show amazing regrowth.

http://hairregrowth.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_archive.html

I already explained that with the hair 3 inches long, my crown, when combed just right, appears totally regrown.
That can be easily seen in the before and after photos, where it is 1/8" long and the scalp has intermittent thinning throughout.

I could go and take pics of my scalp that show how much I’ve regrown and you’d accuse me of gluing pubic hair to my head or some other B.S.

That’s the reason that I haven’t posted new pics.
I’m tired of debating liars and charlatans like you.
It’s pointless, because YOU DON"T MATTER.

You claim to have regrown massive amounts of hair, but haven’t posted a single picture ever.
I will post new pics the second you do.

You steal my username here, because no one would talk to you otherwise.

You’re so desparate for attention that you apparently started a B.S. fight with Hangin’.

You’re a known liar and a fraud and you will die alone, unloved, fat, bald and impotent.

» My photos show amazing regrowth.
NOT. You’re delusional as you have always been.

»
The pic on the left is most recent and obviously the balding is progessing nicely. Didn’t think I would expose you on the misleading pics of which one is the before and after photo did you Widows?

»
This is embarrassing Widows. An obvious comb-over and heavy chunks of boot polish can be seen on the pic on the right. Yeah…amazing regrowth alright.

»
The pic on the right is most recent and even with the low comb-up the widowspeak is enlarging nicely .

» I already explained that with the hair 3 inches long, my crown, when
» combed just right, appears totally regrown.
Exactly my point. Combed the “right way” and boot polish applied.

» You claim to have regrown massive amounts of hair, but haven’t posted a
» single picture ever.
I have NEVER said this and you know it.

» You steal my username here, because no one would talk to you otherwise.
What makes it “your” username anyway?

You left the GIB site after you cussed everyone out that didn’t see the regrowth that you demanded they “see”.

Play it smart Widows and make plenty of excuses as to why you won’t post your amazing “most regrowth in the world” photos because you know you’re a total fraud and your blog pics only prove my point.

And you call me a fraud. Look in the mirror to see the real fraud.

Dirty Hairless,

The picture below is from my blog and was posted on December 21, 2004.

http://www.hairregrowth.blogspot.com/

2 1/2 years later, I shrank it down and put it next to a photo from July 31, 2006.

Those photos were then posted at GIB and here on Hairsite and were seen by Jacob, Hangin’ and others.
Jacob accused me of faking the photos, because they could see all the regrowth and that’s a historical fact.

You are LYING, just like you did when you posted that you had regrowth that made your “head look like a chia pet” about 3 years ago.

Perhaps I will take some photos soon.
Posting them will further prove what a completely impotent fraud you are.

Hi Widow,

Those pictures look real good…nice job. What is your regimen? That sounds like a pretty high dose of beta-sit…any side effects? I take about a third of that intermittently but its probably the one supplement that has the largest effect for me. I don’t have regrowth but I havent noticed significant loss since getting on Hangin’s regimen.

» Hi Widow,
»
» Those pictures look real good…nice job.
Don’t let Widows fool you Crysan…

Widows is a master of deception and his fotos are full of tricks like hours wasted to get a pic with just the right lighting angle to make it appear he has regrowth. The pic of his crown is an obvious COMB-OVER and the boot polish is quite evident.
He continues to use red reference lines to show his pretend regrowth BUT the red reference lines continue to get higher on his head and then he says “LOOK AT ALL THIS AMAZING REGROWTH”.

Widows stopped posting at www.getitback.us when NOBODY could “see” the regrowth he was demanding they “see” and then he cursed many people out and it is believed that Widows had a plug job which would explain his long absence waiting for the healing to take place before we see new pics.:wink:

Maybe…

But then again he isn’t posting under someone elses name…

The pics look real to me. I can’t see how you would have any specialized knowledge to disprove them. Were you the one in his closet stealing his boot polish? :wink:

He’s not selling anything… I see no reason not to take him at face value scalp value?)

Besides I’ve seen numerous idiotic flame wars on this board with others…Hangin comes to mind… and his regimen works well for me…

If your sincere thanks for the heads up (scalp up?) (man Im killing today), but I’d still like to hear his reply…

Crysanthium

» » Hi Widow,
» »
» » Those pictures look real good…nice job.
» Don’t let Widows fool you Crysan…
»
» Widows is a master of deception and his fotos are full of tricks like
» hours wasted to get a pic with just the right lighting angle to make it
» appear he has regrowth. The pic of his crown is an obvious COMB-OVER and
» the boot polish is quite evident.
» He continues to use red reference lines to show his pretend regrowth BUT
» the red reference lines continue to get higher on his head and then he says
» “LOOK AT ALL THIS AMAZING REGROWTH”.
»
» Widows stopped posting at www.getitback.us when NOBODY could “see” the
» regrowth he was demanding they “see” and then he cursed many people out and
» it is believed that Widows had a plug job which would explain his long
» absence waiting for the healing to take place before we see new pics.:wink:

» Maybe…
»
» But then again he isn’t posting under someone elses name…

Hahaha.
Nice one.

» The pics look real to me. I can’t see how you would have any »specialized knowledge to disprove them. Were you the one in his closet »stealing his boot polish? :wink:

LOL.
You can see why I unloaded on these trolls.
It’s one thing to be skeptical…it’s quite another to cyberstalk someone to every site that they post on attack them relentlessly.
You can see why GIB only has one person posting on it now.

» He’s not selling anything… I see no reason not to take him at face value (scalp value?)
»
» Besides I’ve seen numerous idiotic flame wars on this board with
» others…Hangin comes to mind… and his regimen works well for me…

» If your sincere thanks for the heads up (scalp up?) (man Im killing
» today), but I’d still like to hear his reply…
»
» Crysanthium
.:wink:

My Current Regimen:

A. I don’t eat meat or junk food. I only drink vegetable and organic fruit juice. I gave up soy due to the prevalence of GMO crops in between 60-90% of soy being grown currently, over a year ago.

B. I don’t use shampoo (just rinse my hair with warm water). I take Now Eco-Green Multi Vitamin. I get my protein from organic hemp and chlorella.

C. I take 900mg a day of beta-sis for 3 weeks, then 450mg a day for a week every month. The pills are called Cholesterol Success by TwinLabs and the beta-sis is from a non-soy source.

** NOTE: I started at 375mg a day of beta-sis for 3 weeks, then 115mg a day for a week every month, but plateaued (i.e. area wasn’t tingling and I wasn’t getting regrowth) after 2 years.
When I went up to 750mg a day for 3 weeks, 375mg a day of beta-sis for 1 week every month, the tingling and regrowth returned, until I plateaued 2 years later.
I will probably plateau again in a year and have to up the dose again. ***

D. I get my B-12 and all 8 essential sugars from organic chlorella, which along with organic hemp keep me healthy and ALKALINE.

E. I ride bike 2 hours a day and am abstinent ( you lose zinc, magnesium and testosterone every time you “spill”).

I realize it’s a pretty draconian regimen, but it’s what works for me.
Since I’ve studied kung fu for most of my life, I’m used to some pretty austere disciplines.

The only problem that I have now is that…as my regrowth gets closer to my original hairline, the hairs are taking longer to go from catagen to terminal.
I’ve got hundreds of hairs that that are stuck between 1/16"-1/8". Some of these hairs have been that length for over a year. They are visible to the naked eye and make it look somewhat like I have 5 o’clock shadow in the temples.

If I could just get something to make them all regrow at the same time, my widows peak would be completely gone.

I console myself by seeing how far I’ve came and reminding myself that I lost hair for 7 years, have been regrowing it for 5 years and have 2 years to go to my destinated goal (total regrowth, hopefully).

Best of luck, crysan.

I also do the exercises in the following 2 books almost everyday.
I don’t credit them with any regrowth, but they are quite beneficial.

The yoga exercises in the first book really have a dramatic effect on your appearance. Taking the 10-15 minutes to do them everyday is worth it, as it not only makes your face look rejuvenated and younger, but I get the “tingling” in my temples after I do them.

The Chi Kung exercises in the second book don’t have a dramatic effect
on your appearance, but they greatly improve circulation.
After doing the exercises (about 15-20 minutes & 3 minutes at end, where you stand still and breathe deeply for 3 minutes), I like to lay on my back on the floor and feel my face get warm from improved circulation.

» The pics look real to me. I can’t see how you would have any specialized
» knowledge to disprove them. Were you the one in his closet stealing his
» boot polish? :wink:
Crysan…you’re a wet dream to the Original Balding Widowspeak.
You must need glasses if you can look at these 2 pics and not see the obvious COMB-OVER and heavy boot polish on his head in the pic on the right. Many people at www.getitback.us were badly cursed out by Widowspeak for saying what I am telling you.

There must be a reason someone so delusional like the balding Widowspeak hasn’t posted new pics in over 2 years but he is SOOOOO confident of his amazing regrowth that he claims he has the most natural regrowth of anybody on earth.

Hint…keep your eyes open for plug work in his next pics…:wink:

» The only problem that I have now is that…as my regrowth gets closer to
» my original hairline, the hairs are taking longer to go from catagen to
» terminal.
» I console myself by seeing how far I’ve came and reminding myself that I
» lost hair for 7 years, have been regrowing it for 5 years and have 2 years
» to go to my destinated goal (total regrowth, hopefully).
This is such bs Original Balding Widowspeak and you know it.
Even your brother Hangin told you your pics showed degrowth.

BTW…while you’re trying to convince the gullible readers that you’re a health nut you “conveniently” omitted something from your daily regimen didn’t you?

The Original Balding Widowspeak IS A SMOKER.
What page do they discuss smoking in your kung fooey book?
I bet you can’t do a 20 minute yoga exercise without taking a puff can you?

Can you say HYPOCRITE???

» » The only problem that I have now is that…as my regrowth gets closer to
» » my original hairline, the hairs are taking longer to go from catagen to
» » terminal.
» » I console myself by seeing how far I’ve came and reminding myself that
» I
» » lost hair for 7 years, have been regrowing it for 5 years and have 2
» years
» » to go to my destinated goal (total regrowth, hopefully).
» This is such bs Original Balding Widowspeak and you know it.
» Even your brother Hangin told you your pics showed degrowth.
»
» BTW…while you’re trying to convince the gullible readers that you’re a
» health nut you “conveniently” omitted something from your daily regimen
» didn’t you?
»
» The Original Balding Widowspeak IS A SMOKER.
» What page do they discuss smoking in your kung fooey book?
» I bet you can’t do a 20 minute yoga exercise without taking a puff can
» you?
»
» Can you say HYPOCRITE???

so Kramer, guess you admit you are a lying douchebag posing as widows

how fking pathetic you have to steal someones nick then pose as that person, then lie about it…when called on it

you are a pitiful douchebag

That is a pretty austere regime… not for me… but your observation on beta-sit may be useful to me if its effect lessens for me. Thx

» » Maybe…
» »
» » But then again he isn’t posting under someone elses name…
»
»
» Hahaha.
» Nice one.
»
» » The pics look real to me. I can’t see how you would have any
» »specialized knowledge to disprove them. Were you the one in his closet
» »stealing his boot polish? :wink:
»
» LOL.
» You can see why I unloaded on these trolls.
» It’s one thing to be skeptical…it’s quite another to cyberstalk someone
» to every site that they post on attack them relentlessly.
» You can see why GIB only has one person posting on it now.
»
» » He’s not selling anything… I see no reason not to take him at face
» value (scalp value?)
» »
» » Besides I’ve seen numerous idiotic flame wars on this board with
» » others…Hangin comes to mind… and his regimen works well for me…
»
» » If your sincere thanks for the heads up (scalp up?) (man Im killing
» » today), but I’d still like to hear his reply…
» »
» » Crysanthium
» .:wink:
»
» My Current Regimen:
»
» A. I don’t eat meat or junk food. I only drink vegetable and organic fruit
» juice. I gave up soy due to the prevalence of GMO crops in between 60-90%
» of soy being grown currently, over a year ago.
»
» B. I don’t use shampoo (just rinse my hair with warm water). I take Now
» Eco-Green Multi Vitamin. I get my protein from organic hemp and chlorella.
»
»
» C. I take 900mg a day of beta-sis for 3 weeks, then 450mg a day for a week
» every month. The pills are called Cholesterol Success by TwinLabs and the
» beta-sis is from a non-soy source.
»
» ** NOTE: I started at 375mg a day of beta-sis for 3 weeks, then 115mg a
» day for a week every month, but plateaued (i.e. area wasn’t tingling and I
» wasn’t getting regrowth) after 2 years.
» When I went up to 750mg a day for 3 weeks, 375mg a day of beta-sis for 1
» week every month, the tingling and regrowth returned, until I plateaued 2
» years later.
» I will probably plateau again in a year and have to up the dose again.
»
» D. I get my B-12 and all 8 essential sugars from organic chlorella, which
» along with organic hemp keep me healthy and ALKALINE.
»
» E. I ride bike 2 hours a day and am abstinent ( you lose zinc, magnesium
» and testosterone every time you “spill”).
»
» I realize it’s a pretty draconian regimen, but it’s what works for me.
» Since I’ve studied kung fu for most of my life, I’m used to some pretty
» austere disciplines.
»
» The only problem that I have now is that…as my regrowth gets closer to
» my original hairline, the hairs are taking longer to go from catagen to
» terminal.
» I’ve got hundreds of hairs that that are stuck between 1/16"-1/8". Some of
» these hairs have been that length for over a year. They are visible to the
» naked eye and make it look somewhat like I have 5 o’clock shadow in the
» temples.
»
» If I could just get something to make them all regrow at the same time, my
» widows peak would be completely gone.
»
» I console myself by seeing how far I’ve came and reminding myself that I
» lost hair for 7 years, have been regrowing it for 5 years and have 2 years
» to go to my destinated goal (total regrowth, hopefully).
»
» Best of luck, crysan.

» so Kramer, guess you admit you are a lying douchebag posing as widows
»
» how fking pathetic you have to steal someones nick then pose as that
» person, then lie about it…when called on it
Don’t be so hard on yourself Hangin just because I exposed you on the forum as being a complete fraud.
I specifically went after you under the guise of Widowspeak and you took the bait like the fool you are.

You have now admitted to Widowspeak, when I was disguised as Widowspeak, that his photos show no regrowth and actually show degrowth.

WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM FORUM MEMBERS?

It’s embarrassing to Hanging because Widowspeak was FOOLISHLY following the regimen/advice of Hanging which has proven to be a joke as evidenced by Hangin’s own admission that Widowspeak’s photos show a continued balding process.

NO WONDER HANGIN WON’T POST PICS!:smiley:

The pics i saw of widows were everywhere on the map, some appeared to show regrowth, the ones he posts now, then the other one he posted saying it showed regrowth i agreed it looked worse . so i changed my position on widows growth and said it did NOT in my opinion , show regrowth

…how does that make me a fraud?
truth is , unless i saw the guy in person, I will never know how his hair really looks. since photoshop can do wonders/
same with you, you have no idea how his hair really looks. Have you met him? nope

you speculate he went for a hair transplant. it may be true it may not be true…nobody knows the truth but him…

I exposed you as a douche who uses 10 nicks to support himself, makes posts by other guys he has stolen their nick from, creating fights on the board, then david had to expose you as a fraud all from the same IP address…then you still fcking denied it, until david finally came out and said CUT THE CRAP

only a lonely desperate loser douchebag would create fake nicks to support himself