I DO NOT take MACA

Take it easy Hangin…even though you created an embarrassing situation for yourself by admitting the Original Balding Widowspeak’s photos show that he continues to go bald, as he follows your regimen/advice, I feel confident that the Original Balding Widowspeak will make a wonderful post today to come to save his boy, Hangin, from this embarrassing predicament you stepped in.

Come on Original Balding Widowspeak. Tell the forum how wonderful Hangin is and that you have regrown millions of hairs thanks to Hangin. This is the least you can do for Hangin since he has pretended for a long time that he saw regrowth in your pics until I tricked him into telling the truth.:smiley:

» Take it easy Hangin…even though you created an embarrassing situation for
» yourself by admitting the Original Balding Widowspeak’s photos show that he
» continues to go bald, as he follows your regimen/advice, I feel confident
» that the Original Balding Widowspeak will make a wonderful post today to
» come to save his boy, Hangin, from this embarrassing predicament you
» stepped in.
»
» Come on Original Balding Widowspeak. Tell the forum how wonderful Hangin
» is and that you have regrown millions of hairs thanks to Hangin. This is
» the least you can do for Hangin since he has pretended for a long time that
» he saw regrowth in your pics until I tricked him into telling the truth.:smiley:

hey freakshow. sorry i hurt your feelings by ganging up on you
take it easy Kramer I just exposed you as a bullshiiter on your lying claim…

widows posted pics that looked great, then his “new pics” that claimed a ton of regrowth, to me did not show what he claimed
this was a judgement made by me and many others? where is your big discovery exposure of hanging as a fraud? ROFLMAO you fking douche

as for widows making a post to save his boy…first of all he and i are free to disagree , neither supports the other consistently.

he, by coming back on the board. as …the original widows…confirmed my accusation that you are not him, since you flat out admitted it once he punked you on it

once again Kramer is exposed as a pitiful lying douchebag with multiple fake nicks

you are truly a loser :smiley: :smiley:

The point of this thread was to establish that the loser posting as WidowsPeak is not me.

The subsequent bashing is the same B.S. that Krapper or Dirty Hairless pull over at GIB, and is the reason that no one posts there anymore.

If I post pics that people say shows regrowth, Krapper or Dirty Hairless accuse me of lying and using “boot polish and combovers” or “going to California to get hair plugs.”

If I post picures that people say shows no regrowth, Krapper or Dirty Hairless accuse me of lying and “having degrowth”.

You can’t win against that kind of circular illogic.

First of all, I live in Austin and I could get plugs at a Bosley Hair Plug Hut here. Why would I travel 1,000 miles and spend the extra $$$, when I could do it and recover deep in the heart of Texas?

If I did get plugs, what would be the point of trying to convince anyone that I got regrowth from beta-sitosterol, the most unpopular hair regrowth supplement since Waseda’s Regimen?

Thirdly, Krapper admits that he went to jail for fraud and he and Dirty Hairless admit to making fake usernames and posting false info over at regrowth.
Why would you trust known liars?

The best way to deal with these Massengills, is to ignore and avoid them.

I have found a new supplement to try out, that looks promising.
I believe that I’ll go do that and post pics after a year or so.
I’ll definitely try to post some pics before my 7 years-on-beta-sis anniversary comes in 2 years.

Take care and see ya then (provided that economy doesn’t collapse before then).

» The subsequent bashing is the same B.S. that Krapper or Dirty Hairless
» pull over at GIB, and is the reason that no one posts there anymore.
Allow me to tell the truth.
The Original Balding Widowspeak is the reason GIB lost members. He posts here as if poor Original Balding Widowspeak was being picked on and “cyber-stalked” as he so dramatically puts it.
The Original Balding Widowspeak has cursed out so many GIB members for not “seeing” the non-existent regrowth that he demanded they “see” that
he was banned once on GIB and he knows that.
He is a total “poor me” drama queen.

»If I did get plugs, what would be the point of trying to convince anyone
» that I got regrowth from beta-sitosterol, the most unpopular hair regrowth
» supplement since Waseda’s Regimen?
Simple. You post over at GIB as if your “amazing regimen” and “amazing regrowth” is all due to your experiments and research.
You pretend it’s all because of you and you then go on to say that you will be the first person to be invited on Oprah to show the world your amazing natural regrowth.
This is why you have cursed out many members at GIB when they don’t praise your amazing regrowth pics and why you got banned before at GIB.

This is also why you don’t want me here isn’t it Mr. Amazing?
I tell the truth and you know it.:wink:

Even Hangin told the truth about your non-regrowth pics when he was tricked into being honest.:wink:
You should accuse Hangin of “cyber-stalking” you now. How dramatic.

» » The subsequent bashing is the same B.S. that Krapper or Dirty Hairless
» » pull over at GIB, and is the reason that no one posts there anymore.
» Allow me to tell the truth.
» The Original Balding Widowspeak is the reason GIB lost members. He posts
» here as if poor Original Balding Widowspeak was being picked on and
» “cyber-stalked” as he so dramatically puts it.
» The Original Balding Widowspeak has cursed out so many GIB members for not
» “seeing” the non-existent regrowth that he demanded they “see” that
» he was banned once on GIB and he knows that.
» He is a total “poor me” drama queen.
»
» »If I did get plugs, what would be the point of trying to convince anyone
» » that I got regrowth from beta-sitosterol, the most unpopular hair
» regrowth
» » supplement since Waseda’s Regimen?
» Simple. You post over at GIB as if your “amazing regimen” and “amazing
» regrowth” is all due to your experiments and research.
» You pretend it’s all because of you and you then go on to say that you
» will be the first person to be invited on Oprah to show the world your
» amazing natural regrowth.
» This is why you have cursed out many members at GIB when they don’t praise
» your amazing regrowth pics and why you got banned before at GIB.
»
» This is also why you don’t want me here isn’t it Mr. Amazing?
» I tell the truth and you know it.:wink:
»
» Even Hangin told the truth about your non-regrowth pics when he was
» tricked into being honest.:wink:
» You should accuse Hangin of “cyber-stalking” you now. How dramatic.

i told the truth when the pics were posted, i saw no regrowth…so where is the fraud you accused me of. bozo?

truth is your fraud statement or liar statement was bullshiit and you know it, when asked to point it out you ran with your tail between your fat little legs like the loser you are :smiley: :smiley:

» If I post pics that people say shows regrowth, Krapper or Dirty Hairless
» accuse me of lying and using “boot polish and combovers” or “going to
» California to get hair plugs.”
Really, Mr. Amazing Original Widowspeak?

Well here’s one of Mr. Amazing’s pics posted on www.getitback.us that was discovered during the Original Balding Widowspeak’s absence when it is believed he was under-going the plug work.

But Original Balding Widowspeak wouldn’t lie would he.:wink:

» »
» I’m a very busy guy with a job that I work at 60 hours a week and I just
» didn’t have the time and energy to deal with the constant barrage of B.S.
» from these guys, like you were dealing with from Jacob, when I first signed
» onto this site.
»

Do you really want to get me involved? Your issues with the Getitback would have had nothing to do with “harassment” if you’d just backed up what you were trying to prove. No one forced you to make such claims…or predictions.

And I’m sure Hangin’ would love for you to bring up…again…what my issues with him were :wink:

Now you’re over at the plagiarizer’s forum…adding more things to your regimen that was supposed to have all your hair back by now.

» Jacob accused me of faking the photos, because they could see all the
» regrowth and that’s a historical fact.
»

And it wasn’t just I that asked for other pics that would clear things up. Why am I even bothering… :lookaround:

» Do you really want to get me involved? Your issues with the Getitback
» would have had nothing to do with “harassment” if you’d just backed up what
» you were trying to prove. No one forced you to make such claims…or
» predictions.
» Now you’re over at the plagiarizer’s forum…adding more things to your
» regimen that was supposed to have all your hair back by now.
Exactly Jacob.
If you don’t praise the Original Balding Widowspeak and tell him you “see” all the amazing regrowth he delusionally “sees” for himself then he will curse you and accuse you of harassment and his favorite term of all “CYBER-STALKING”.

The Original Balding Widowspeak is a dramatic little fellow…