I am still hoping Acell is not dead

I really am hoping this is not the case, but I am beginning to think that the results of using Acell just aren’t worth posting. Anybody disagree.

» I really am hoping this is not the case, but I am beginning to think that
» the results of using Acell just aren’t worth posting. Anybody disagree.
No idea in arguing. We just have to wait. The results should be here soon.

» » I really am hoping this is not the case, but I am beginning to think
» that
» » the results of using Acell just aren’t worth posting. Anybody disagree.
» No idea in arguing. We just have to wait. The results should be here soon.

Hello guys,

It’s my guessing that the doctors would want to release the results at the next SHRS convention.

its unfortunate that it seems to have lost momemtum, like you, i am hoping for its success in eliminating strip scars, didnt seem to get alot of interest from docs, but we know from history most are reluctant to change their current protocols, we havent had any updates from its use on the soldiers fingers, could be an ominous sign, i am putting off any revision work i am planning in hopes it can be done using acell, if successful, didnt they just have their ishrs meeting in montreal?

We just don’t know anything yet.

It hasn’t been nearly long enough to indicate they may be sitting on negative info.

» I really am hoping this is not the case, but I am beginning to think that
» the results of using Acell just aren’t worth posting. Anybody disagree.

Acell had to sell human product by the end of july, dr jones had to try acell since months, Willy = fake, nothing true about that, the truth is that Acell still working on Acell and are expect to become avaiable later in 2008, and the only article I’ve seen about other options is linked by hairsite (so, no external info, but info taken from here, from willy, from a fake)

Hey Biston…I have an idea…why dont you call Acell ??? Ask them some of this stuff yourself … Insead of being a lazy Azz and expecting everybody else to do your work for you…cry baby

ok, if willy is right, acell is a troll. Someone lies here, and for sure I am not… we are almost in october, do you know? where the hell are the results of “dr jones”? and acell?

if you feel like james bond, dear “information guy”, answer my questions

» ok, if willy is right, acell is a troll. Someone lies here, and for sure I
» am not… we are almost in october, do you know? where the hell are the
» results of “dr jones”? and acell?
»
» if you feel like james bond, dear “information guy”, answer my questions

Do you have a telephone that calls out? Call them yourself. It’s obvious that you haven’t called them if you don’t even believe that it’s been released for human use. Me=fake…whatever. Why would I do that…what would I get out of it?

I spoke with Acell at the beginning of September. At that point, they said that a HT doctor had just used Acell about 1-2 weeks prior to that (don’t ask me why things take sooooo long). He used it in a FUE procedure and they were waiting for results from him.

They told me that the soldiers were getting great results from Acell for repair of burnt skin. They had been using Acell to regenerate tissue at the donor site (for skin grafts) and were having such positive results that the next step that the doctors were going to take would be to place directly on the burn area (after all of the dead skin was removed). As far as repairing lost extremities…they were still waiting for results.

Guys, I’ve said all along that I didn’t want to get anyone’s hopes up (including my own). This stuff may or may not work…at this point all we can do is wait. I was hoping to hear something positive by now also, but it seems everything always goes much slower than we want. One thing I do promise…Acell has been released for human use and is being tried on humans at this time…and it is no scam and I am no fake. Trust me, I’m hoping this stuff works as much as anyone (for my own sake).

For anyone who doesn’t believe me, feel free to contact the company yourself. They’re pretty forthcomming with information.

Take Care,
Bill

Willy,you are a good guy and have made a great jop.I’m thank you!

willy, if you’re right, they are lying… I don’t know what is better… I can’t call the other side of the world, so I have to trust of you or acell, but nobody seems to confirm what is said

» willy, if you’re right, they are lying… I don’t know what is better… I
» can’t call the other side of the world, so I have to trust of you or acell,
» but nobody seems to confirm what is said

What do you feel that they are lying about? If you want to e-mail me at :

Billy550catyahoodotcom

I can answer any specific questions.

What the hell is wrong with you? You’ll be disappointed with anything that won’t give you fringe hair in 24hours or less. Do the laws of physics work differently in your neck of the woods?

Last time I checked, experimements take time, and hair grows slowly.

Everybody just expects these companies & doctors to rush out to the internet the first night they get some results back.

If something would theoretically take 8 weeks for the results to literally grow, then everybody seems to assume we should have our results public in exactly 8 weeks. If there’s no word back on the 9th week after the announcement of the testing, everybody is ready to call it a failure.

» What the hell is wrong with you? You’ll be disappointed with anything that
» won’t give you fringe hair in 24hours or less.

No, the problems are:

Willy (or Acell?) said they will sell product for human use in july -> we are near in october: what’s happened?

Someone said Dr Jones (??? who the hell is he? any link about dr jones?) is trying acell in FUE session (never heard before, I knew he was trying in wounds for scar) -> link me a single article about that, obviously except the only one taken by hairsite

Willy emailed 174 doctor, EVERYONE answer him, I emailed acell 4 times, NOBODY answer me

I am not SURE about who (and even if) is lying here, but can I have some doubts?

I think you may be a bit paranoid. Just sit and wait.

» » What the hell is wrong with you? You’ll be disappointed with anything
» that
» » won’t give you fringe hair in 24hours or less.
»
» No, the problems are:
»
» Willy (or Acell?) said they will sell product for human use in july
»
-> we are near in october: what’s happened?
»
» Someone said Dr Jones (??? who the hell is he? any link about dr jones?)
» is trying acell in FUE session (never heard before, I knew he was trying in
» wounds for scar) -> link me a single article about that, obviously
» except the only one taken by hairsite
»
» Willy emailed 174 doctor, EVERYONE answer him, I emailed acell 4
» times
, NOBODY answer me
»
» I am not SURE about who (and even if) is lying here, but can I have some
» doubts?

It was available for human use in July.

I e-mailed about 60 doctors and got about 8-10 replies.

I told you to e-mail me for specific information…if you choose not to…thats on you. I’m not going to constantly defend myself here about Acell. I’ve never made any promises and I’ve told you everything I know (except anyone’s names). If you think I’m lying, answer this question for me…why? What would I get out of it? Nothing.

Take Care,
Bill

If they try it before the docs themselves know what it is and how to use it, we’ll be furious.

If they try it before they’ve thought out a good strategy for what they want to test and how it will be documented, we’ll be furious.

If they do it before they’ve secured a patient that will sign all the liabilities, and later allow his case to be put out publicly, then we’ll also be furious.

And if they go public with any kind of early results that later turn out to be flat-out wrong, we’ll be ready to storm the clinic with torches & pitchforks.

And would these docs be getting up and concentrating on nothing but the Acell situation from morning 'til night? Do we expect clinics to have cleared their patient schedule in anticipation of Acell’s release?

Guys, just sit back and wait.

Any idea when Acell will be officially out for Human use? Their Web site still says that it’s for animal use only.

i think if acell is really confident that it will work why dont they send out free samples to all transplant docs. if successful the docs would continue to order and use it and sales would skyrocket, the internet allows us to be informed immediately as info good or bad becomes available, we have to be patient