HOT Damn! Nearly 100% of mice subjects had full reversal!

» » If you are not around everything here goes normal
» ways
but when you around
» » everything is screwed.
»
» normal ways? Define “normal ways” …
»
» Anti FUT paroles and pro hair plucking crap by “Stevie-Psycho-Dee” on every
» board?
»
» Come on loser, EVERY post by you clearly indicates, that you have
» NO CLUE about any procedure, product or how something works or
» should work.
»
» Psychopathic losers like you just block the real exchange of information.

Yes iam proud to be anti FUT because guys like you are the perfect example. I know that you have been banned at alopezie.de because you did an anti FUT propaganda. And now you are playing moral instance here? Screw you, you are ridicolous.

Normal ways like in normal without people attacking each other, i know thats nothing you can understand because of your inbbreed hate world.

So you say that Hairplucking is crap, well good for you mister. I know it could kick Gho out of his shiny ivory tower, so its bad.

Or no better, plucking with acell is only good if you say so and you can provide some links here.

Thats btw your whole agenda, discredit all links only to shine in with other links to make people think you are special and un-bannable. But you are just an moron who really thinks he figured everything out, but you are not.

If iam a PSycho because i am not in favor of FUT then you should call every SINGLE REPAIR Patient who is against FUT Psycho aswell.

I think i have at least a general Clue buddy, but how about you and your CLUEs you cant even answer the simplest of all Gho questions someone asked you.

You are also just another stupid shill who tries to lure people to Gho. Ohhh believe me i know how certain things work, you dont have to be a rocket scientist to know certain things.

Also everything you say seems to me are just your thoughts and even you couldnt puzzle it all together.

I really hope that you get banned here pretty soon. You see nobody is actually answering to you anymore except me, this should give you something to think.

First, the chemical formula for RU58841 is known. Do you know the formula for this peptide?

Second, it may be more complex to create a peptide, vs something like RU58841. I actually don’t know. Maybe a chemist would know.

Yvette Taché is obviously french

» first they need funding for such a venture, next they need to get through
» the FDA just to prove its safe, then they need to do safety studies in
» humans, then they have to schedule phase II and III trials. My guess is we
» will all be old & bald by then and not give a f&&&.
»
» the glacial pace at which hair loss research moves is truly frustrating.

totally agree … This thing looks very interesting but it will probably not make it to the market, if ever. It’ll be 10 years before the trials might be done on humans, just like any other drug (like osh101 for example who never made it, etc). It needs IND filing + safety trials + FDA phase I,II,III and a bunch of million dollars. This will take forever.

The only hope we have is that someone’s tries it on his own, but i don’t know if it could work topically. Injections seems way to risky.

All in all, it’s very frustrating just like always. All the research seem to converge to the same points, however there’s still nothing, NOTHING, on the market in 2011 unless dipshiit scaams and products who don’t work (minox/prop) and which are FDA approved since 30 years.

The thing the most frustrating and annoying is that this news has been relayed to the media all over the world as “scientist discovered by mistake a cure for hair loss”. This is so f***ing untrue. All we have is four dead modified mice with hair on it and, still, zero hope for the next decade.

» » Hey guys, don’t try this at home!!!
» » This astress stuff was developed as psychotropic drugs. Don’t play with
» » this!
» » We don’t talk about Aspirin, or cough syrup…
»
» Your post sounds like what a little child randomly snapped up in his
» kindergarten (or during a psychotherapeutic counselling).

hey sorry iron_boy, this suggestion was not for you.

i think YOU should do a couple home experiments. i like the imagination of you as a guinea pig.
we all know that you have several experiences with experiments. that`s why your scalp looking like a battlefield and you try to turn every thread to a acell-repair-thread ;-):smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

if you’re interested, there is a woman who will try it topically once the substance comes from China.
I will tell you (if she survives :slight_smile: ) the procedure and the dose of the ingredients.

» First, the chemical formula for RU58841 is known. Do you know the formula
» for this peptide?
»
» Second, it may be more complex to create a peptide, vs something like
» RU58841. I actually don’t know. Maybe a chemist would know.

I am 100% sure that we can get the chemical name for this new peptide. All we would have to is get a bunch of COMPLETE studies from pubmed and I guarantee that the chemical name of Astressin - B will be listed in the complete studies. There are a lot of studies involving Astressin - B and if we get a bunch of them then I guarantee we will find the chemical name of this stuff.

Here are some abstracts with this stuff:

If someone will get these 5 complete studies I have listed above I am 100% sure that inside at least one of these studies we will find the chemical name of Astressin - B. In these studies the researchers always cite the chemical name of the drugs they use plus they always tell how they made, or secured, the drug. Get these 5 complete studies, not just the abstracts, and we will learn the chemical name of this stuff, and we will learn how the scientists procured it, or better still, how they made it.

» if you’re interested, there is a woman who will try it topically once the
» substance comes from China.
» I will tell you (if she survives :slight_smile: ) the procedure and the dose of the
» ingredients.

which woman or do you mean yourself?

Googoo:

Here’s the full story:

Astressin-B (5 µg/mouse) injected peripherally once a day for 5 days

the long acting peptide CRF1/CRF2 receptors antagonist, astressin-B

This article was cited in the paper:

In it is listed the following forumula:
astressin {cyclo(30-33)[DPhe(12),Nle(21),Glu(30), Lys(33),Nle(38)]hCRF((12)(-)(41))}.

But that doesn’t mention astressin-B specifically.

» Googoo:
»
» Here’s the full story:
» CRF Receptor Antagonist Astressin-B Reverses and Prevents Alopecia in CRF Over-Expressing Mice
»
» Astressin-B (5 µg/mouse) injected peripherally once a day for 5 days
»
» the long acting peptide CRF1/CRF2 receptors antagonist, astressin-B
»
»
» This article was cited in the paper:
» Constrained corticotropin releasing factor antagonists (astressin analogues) with long duration of action in the rat - PubMed
»
» In it is listed the following forumula:
» astressin {cyclo(30-33)[DPhe(12),Nle(21),Glu(30),
» Lys(33),Nle(38)]hCRF((12)(-)(41))}.
»
» But that doesn’t mention astressin-B specifically.

Is this the chemical name for the atressin in the study with the mouse growing hair? Did you get this chemical name from the study that we are all talking about? If you did, and if this chemical name is an astressing, then it’s common sense that it is the right stuff. But if you got this information from a different study then it might not be the right astressin.

There is more than one astressin.

Just to be on the safe side it would be best to get those other 5 studies just to compare chemical names. The chemical name for astressin - B will likely be given in at least one, if not all, of those 5 other studies. The studies will also likely tell us where the researchers got the astressin - B and how they made it.

Since you were able to get this one study could you also please get the other 5 studies I gave links to?

<<The only hope we have is that someone’s tries it on his own, but i don’t know if it could work topically. Injections seems way to risky.>>

Even if someone tries it on his own and finds that it seems to work, that isn’t going eliminate the need for funding to investigate it further, for safety and efficacy studies, for clinical trials, for FDA approval, etc.

You only need that for it to be brought to the normal market. Plenty of people are using RU58841 today, even though it didn’t go through all the hoops that you listed. Many people have it compounded overseas and shipped to the U.S. (or wherever).

» You only need that for it to be brought to the normal market. Plenty of
» people are using RU58841 today, even though it didn’t go through all the
» hoops that you listed. Many people have it compounded overseas and shipped
» to the U.S. (or wherever).

I haven’t seen one people being able to show decent results with faitheagle RU or any other underground source. Fact is, you’ll never know if the batch is really RU and if it is properly prepared. However, if you know a legit source where i can buy it, let me know cause i’m ok to di the experiment (and probably show that it does nohting, as minox)

» You only need that for it to be brought to the normal market. Plenty of
» people are using RU58841 today, even though it didn’t go through all the
» hoops that you listed. Many people have it compounded overseas and shipped
» to the U.S. (or wherever).

and we can get the chemical name for sure, and possibly the instructions for making it, right from those 5 studies I mentioned a few posts back if we get the complete studies.

<<You only need that for it to be brought to the normal market. Plenty of people are using RU58841 today, even though it didn’t go through all the hoops that you listed.>>

Somebody still has to conduct the research to determine whether the treatment works at all, what formulation works best, what the dosage should be, how it should he administered, whether it’s safe, etc., etc. That “somebody” doesn’t necessarily have to be the FDA, but unless those steps are undertaken, you might as well be buying (potentially harmful) snake oil.

Somebody still has to conduct the research to determine whether the treatment works at all, what formulation works best, what the dosage should be, how it should he administered, whether it’s safe, etc., etc. That “somebody” doesn’t necessarily have to be the FDA, but unless those steps are undertaken, you might as well be buying (potentially harmful) snake oil.

It doesn’t matter whether anybody got any results from RU58841 for this discussion (although there are some guys on another board who swear it has stopped their hairloss, along with a little regrowth). That’s a totally different topic. The poster said that it had to go through trials, blah, blah, blah, and all I did was point out that, no, you don’t have to go through trials if you want to try the stuff.

Now you may be taking a risk because it hasn’t gone through trials. You may be taking a risk because you may be using too much or too little. But the fact remains, everything that poster said is totally wrong. RU58841 is proof of that. You don’t have to jump through FDA trials and all that other nonsense to try it.

As to your question of legitimacy, I know some guys ordered it and had a chemical analysis done of it to verify that it was indeed RU. You would probably need to go to another board for that information. I don’t remember all the details, but I know that they did do that. And I suspect that if somebody ever gets the formula for this peptide and has it made up overseas, you would probably have to do the same. Although it wouldn’t be required. In that case, you are adding yet another risk.

Now maybe you can verify the chemical makeup, but perhaps you have to store it a certain way under certain conditions to be effective. This is yet one more risk involved in doing it yourself. You can think up 1000s of reasons why having it made overseas won’t work. These are all risks that have to be taken if you want to try it.

But it doesn’t change the fact that you can now try RU if you want, given all the risks you are able to come up with. And no trials or anything had to be done. And the same will be true of this peptide, if you can find the formula, and if you can find somebody to make it.

» » if you’re interested, there is a woman who will try it topically once
» the
» » substance comes from China.
» » I will tell you (if she survives :slight_smile: ) the procedure and the dose of
» the
» » ingredients.
»
» which woman or do you mean yourself?

But why are you not going to try Astressin off the same site: http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=54112

I am thinking about trying myself…In the study they applied 0.1 ml Minoxidil for mice daily, while human dose is 1 ml twice a day. Astressin B they apply 5mg daily per a mouse and say one application caused better results than application during 5 consequent days.

<<You don’t have to jump through FDA trials and all that other nonsense to try it.>>

Sure, in the same sense that you don’t need to go through FDA trials if you want to try heroin or arsenic as a hair loss cure.

Is this the same as Astressin-B?

What evidence do you have that heroin or arsenic can cure hair loss?