Heres to show nice result with out frontloading thousands of grafts

I think this is a well planned ht. http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/videogallery/pagination.php?page=1&album=Dusty
click PLAY BUTTON in the media player to watch:
img/uploaded_files/1_file78.flv

» I think this is a well planned ht.
» http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/videogallery/pagination.php?page=1&album=Dusty

the results are what 1000 grafts would produce—nothing more or less!!
i mean the guy had pity sweet central hair growth in before video—that coupled with 1000 grafts in temples produce a good illusion…but yes kudos for saving up the grafts!!

“the results are what 1000 grafts would produce—nothing more or less!!” What I am getting at is there are docs that would say you need more. Stick around this site a few more years you see what I mean.

» “the results are what 1000 grafts would produce—nothing more or less!!”
» What I am getting at is there are docs that would say you need more. Stick
» around this site a few more years you see what I mean.

That is a very poor quality video; an Armani patient/rep would be crucified if they posted something similar.

Having said that, YES, I agree that a conservative approach is the only guarantee to long-term patient satisfaction. Frontloaded hairlines look awfully pretty in the short-term, but they’re unsustainable for most clients in the long-run (from, both, a financial and donor supply standpoint).

» “the results are what 1000 grafts would produce—nothing more or less!!”
» What I am getting at is there are docs that would say you need more. Stick
» around this site a few more years you see what I mean.

the results are what 1000 grafts would produce—nothing more or less!!
i mean the guy had pity sweet central hair growth in before video—that coupled with 1000 grafts in temples produce a good illusion…but yes kudos for saving up the grafts!!

duck,i think u missed this part of my post,i understand the importance of saving up donor and i did mention it in my post,what i was saying was this patient due to thick central hair tuft and creative hairstyle was able to achieve the result,there is nothing more that is special about it!!

» I think this is a well planned ht.
» http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/videogallery/pagination.php?page=1&album=Dusty

Yeah, a well planned dark environment for the after shots too.

» » “the results are what 1000 grafts would produce—nothing more or less!!”
»
» » What I am getting at is there are docs that would say you need more.
» Stick
» » around this site a few more years you see what I mean.
»
» That is a very poor quality video; an Armani patient/rep would be
» crucified if they posted something similar.

You hit the nail on the head. Yup, the difference between lighting in the before and after videos is like day and night! With the night light lighting, it looks like what you would get for 1000 grafts.

It “seems” nice but the video is too dark too blurry to tell for sure, some pics may be helpful since the video is such poor quality.

dark video plus he’s not even holding his hair all the way back like he is in the before video…the person is just flipping the comb lightly against his hairline real quick…looks ok, but def not enough to sell me on it. good for him if he’s happy.

Hi Redman,

I have read your post in the thread about Stingray’s HT results.

Frankly, I am shocked by the way they just closed the thread, although you raised some very important and valid points, especially for someone like me who is currently preparing for a HT.

Is it possible to contact you privately to discuss my concerns with you, since it is obviously not possible to do so publicly.

Thanks a lot for your response!

» Hi Redman,
»
» I have read your post in the thread about Stingray’s HT results.
»
» Frankly, I am shocked by the way they just closed the thread, although you
» raised some very important and valid points, especially for someone like me
» who is currently preparing for a HT.
»
» Is it possible to contact you privately to discuss my concerns with you,
» since it is obviously not possible to do so publicly.
»
» Thanks a lot for your response!

sure man. the email address is juno_beatz at hotmail.com of course replace the word “at” with the “@” symbol

» dark video plus he’s not even holding his hair all the way back like he is
» in the before video…the person is just flipping the comb lightly against
» his hairline real quick…looks ok, but def not enough to sell me on it.
» good for him if he’s happy.

i am always in favor of smaller sessions, 1000 grafts sound good but the video sucks! you can’t tell nothing from the video, why bother putting that up?

» i am always in favor of smaller sessions, 1000 grafts sound good but the
» video sucks! you can’t tell nothing from the video, why bother putting
» that up?

True . The video after shots were blurry.

The patient left and was unavailable for many months after the post op video. It was put up as an interim measure until I got him back for re filming

Finally, he came in today and I filmed his result

The reason why the after shots were blurry was because the before shots were done in a different format, and this confused the machine.

I sent hairsite the new video. It will be available on my website in a few days

I am the foremost critic of doctored post op results and I am sorry this slipped through , but I assure you the results are genuine and the new video will prove it

Dr Ray Woods

Dr. Woods

I have received your email but unable to open the files. Please re-send.

Thanks

» Dr. Woods
»
» I have received your email but unable to open the files. Please re-send.
»
» Thanks

A better post op video is on page 6 of my video gallery.

As I shoot everything in HD , for some reason there has been a problem translating to the web in this case

We are working on it, but if hairsite can kindly repost the before and after, I would appreciate it

Dr Ray Woods

Dr. Woods’ patient: 1000 follicular units in total. 500 to each temple and hairline. 8 months Post Op.

BEFORE - click the PLAY BUTTON in the media player to watch

img/uploaded_files/1_file80.flv

AFTER - click the PLAY BUTTON in the media player to watch

img/uploaded_files/1_file81.flv

Dr. Woods is the inventor of FUE and BHT. For more patient results, go to
www.woodstechnique.com.au

Very nice indeed. This is a nice head of hair.

» Dr. Woods’ patient: 1000 follicular units in total. 500 to each temple and
» hairline. 8 months Post Op.
»
» AFTER - click the PLAY BUTTON in the media player to watch
»
» img/uploaded_files/1_file81.flv
»
» Dr. Woods is the inventor of FUE and BHT. For more patient results, go to
»
» www.woodstechnique.com.au

Pluggy.? Not at all . Much better second video with full comb through. Good work!

This is a much better video document, and I think it’s a very good result. However, I have one comment about the before and after clips. In the entire before clip, he was just holding his hair back, but in the after clip there is no such shot. I’m wondering how his hair would’ve looked before the HT, if he had just let it hang loose; he did have thick hair in the front, only his temples have recessed. I’m NOT saying this tricky or deceptive, but it’ll be easier compare if the after clip had shots with the patient holding his hair back like he did in the before clip.