Hangin- WhyTake Maxi Hair and Kal Amino Max?

And I told you to watch your tone with me, Huckleberry.

I am not your boss, because I wouldn’t hire someone like you: little foul-mouthed hooligan. I am not your parent, because that would involve, well…I’d rather not think about that.

Your reputation on this board can be described in a word: troublemaker. From one forum to the other.

Post your picture like they do over there in the HT forum; let us see what, if any, results you’ve gotten with Nizoral cream.

» And I told you to watch your tone with me, Huckleberry.

bite me moron, what you gonna do, cry to david to have me banned>?
»
» I am not your boss, because I wouldn’t hire someone like you:

gee not that you would ever be in a position to hire anyone, they usually reserve those jobs for the guys with college degrees

did you graduate high school?
»
» Your reputation on this board can be described in a word: troublemaker.
» From one forum to the other.
»
» Post your picture like they do over there in the HT forum; let us see
» what, if any, results you’ve gotten with Nizoral cream.

again since you are such an expert on hair loss and thus must have great results yourself, what is to stop YOU from posting your pics? Oh i get it, no results that are worth mentioning. Gotcha…Yet you feel free to demand pics from others…U da man arent ya

I do not have to convince anyone here, including you , that my hair regrew looks great or that my regimen works

if you do not believe it,…tough sh&*:smiley:

» » If anyone asks for my regimen- I have no problem posting it.
» »
»
» nobody i can remember ever asked for it…
»

If that were true- I wouldn’t care. That’s the difference between you
and me. What you said there proves my point :smiley:

»
» » I am not, though, trying to get ppl on my regimen. I don’t need a
» » following
» » to be happy.
» Thank your lucky stars for that because nobody seems to be interested in
» getting on your regimen…if you needed a following to be
» happy , you would be one unhappy camper
»
» »
» » You seem quite bitter lately, btw. :no:
»
» why , because I pick on you?:smiley:

No, because you’re acting like you’re back in high-school. If things are going so well- lighten up and stop with the name-calling etc.

» » » If anyone asks for my regimen- I have no problem posting it.
» » »
» »
» » nobody i can remember ever asked for it…
» »
»
» If that were true- I wouldn’t care. That’s the difference between you
» and me. What you said there proves my point

exactly my point you dont post your regimen , nobody asks for it…you do not attempt to help people on the board…why does someone have to ask you for it?? My regimen is in my signature and a lot of guys who i never know, use it, then report back to me

they did not have to ask me for it, its there for all to see

if your regimen is good, why dont you post it…because you dont care you say? exactly, you dont care if guys need help, and could use a good regimen to help them,

thats the difference between you and me
I care enough to post my regimen, and lots of guys use it and feel like it helped them

thats the name of the game, isnt it?

Here’s the difference, Huckleberry.

Not only are you stating that your regimen works, but you are ALSO recommending that others (i.e. newbies) follow it. And that is what I am taking issue with.

Hogan recommended his regimen. AND he also posted his picture, which showed that he had a good amount of hair.

Unlike you.

» Here’s the difference, Huckleberry.
»
» Not only are you stating that your regimen works, but you are ALSO
» recommending that others (i.e. newbies) follow it. And that is what I am
» taking issue with.
»
» Hogan recommended his regimen. AND he also posted his picture, which
» showed that he had a good amount of hair.
»
» Unlike you.

just because he has a good amount of hair in the pic? number one unless someone has met him how do you know it is his pic?
Next question if someone has a good amount of hair that means his regimen works right? and if they dont it means the regimen doesnt work? work for what? regrowth or maintaining what they have
did he provide before and after pics? if not then a pic , even if it is him, is meaningless

I do not recommend my regimen, i post it in my signature and i say IT WORKED ON ME, this does NOT mean it will work ON YOU OR ANYONE ELSE

if guys try my regimen and it works on them great, if not oh well , at least they tried .

I am under no obligation to prove my regimen works on me, I am not selling it,
If people think hangin is full of it
, that is their perogative, they are free to not try any regimen for that matter, or to try rogaine, prop, shave their head, go bald, watever I do not care

I put my regimen in my signature so that other guys may try it if they want to, I dont push it down anyones throats. it is simply to help people. Lots of guys who i never heard of try the regimen and report back to the board that it helped them, some report back that it did not help them. completely normal as with the percentages of success with any regimen

at least my regimen worked on me, and it works on some guys who try it on the board

what about you. do you have a regimen that worked on you, and if so why dont you post it? you either do not have a regimen that works, or if you do have one, why dont you post it, are you afraid of the feedback?

you , just like jacob, pretend to know a lot about hair loss yet neither of you will post your regimen in your signature or post pics. Seems strange to me

i also find it funny that you and jacob come onto the board screaming about posting pics, while neither of you have the guts to post your own…:rotfl:

If you say that your regimen “works,” then good for you. We had this discussion in the HT forum: The poster’s happiness is paramount, no matter what others think about his hair.

» If you say that your regimen “works,” then good for you. We had this
» discussion in the HT forum: The poster’s happiness is paramount, no
» matter what others think about his hair.

exactly , the point i am trying to make is this

for one if i was going to lie about my regimen i would say my crown regrew, and I dont say that i say my crown is bald and wont respond to anything

however i do not think that is because my regimen is weak, i think it is next to impossible to regrow hair on a 10 yr old slick bald area, Had i had my current regimen when i started i would not have lost my crown

also great before and after pics, you assume mean the regimen is good, not true. I can probably show you a ton of before after pics of successful regimens, that means the regimen worked ON THAT PERSON, thats it

has nothing to do with whether it will work on you

So which is it…they don’t ask or they shouldn’t have to ask? :smiley:

I do have “my regimen” in another forum in the “my regimen” area. If it’s like that here maybe I will do that. You have quite a few ppl to go after if one has to have their regimen listed in order for their regimen to actually be working for them.