Hangin- WhyTake Maxi Hair and Kal Amino Max?

You should add disclaimers, warnings, and your photo to the bottom of your signature as well, HanginInThere.

At least, this is would be more responsible, allowing newbies to make a more informed judgement as to whether or not you are someone to be followed (i.e. trusted).

:waving: actually means nice try…good luck next time!

:rotfl:

» You should add disclaimers, warnings, and your photo to the bottom of your
» signature as well, HanginInThere.
»
» At least, this is would be more responsible, allowing newbies to make a
» more informed judgement as to whether or not you are someone to be
» followed (i.e. trusted).

Yes a lot of guys have died taking my regimen, better be careful

» :waving: actually means nice try…good luck next time!
»
»
» :rotfl:

actually means I am out of ammunition…

» » :waving: actually means nice try…good luck next time!
» »
» »
» » :rotfl:
»
» actually means I am out of ammunition…

Well that’s too bad. Maybe you’ll find some there in Manila.

:waving:

» » » :waving: actually means nice try…good luck next time!
» » »
» » »
» » » :rotfl:
» »
» » actually means I am out of ammunition…
»
» Well that’s too bad. Maybe you’ll find some there in Manila.
»
» :waving:

hoy moron, you typed it that means YOU are out of ammunition

you have a reading comprehension problem

You don’t even follow your own topical or internal regimen.

Then maybe you should take some reading classes. “Moron”? How mature of you.

:waving:

» Then maybe you should take some reading classes. “Moron”? How mature of
» you.
»
» :waving:

:rotfl:

» You don’t even follow your own topical or internal regimen.

when i am out of it, i take it sparsely, when i have a fresh supply i take it and follow it

niz cream i dont take yet again, afraid of a new shed even though the last one grew back well

i dont claim the regimen will work on everyone, nor on anyone in particular its a crapshoot like any other regimen, depends on the person

jealous ??:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Again, you have always promoted and recommended your recipe to newbies.

And that’s what I find to be so odd:

A. You don’t even use it yourself.

B. The probable reason being, it doesn’t work, but you like the occasional attention that you get from newbies. I mean, your Nizoral claims are incoherent, as well as, preposterous. I, flat out, do not believe them to be true.

C. Put your picture back up here, so all the newbies can see that head, and then they can decide for themselves whether or not your recipe works.

» Again, you have always promoted and recommended your recipe to newbies.
»
» And that’s what I find to be so odd:
»
» A. You don’t even use it yourself.

No i guess i have not spent about 500 dollars a year for the last 20 yrs on my regimen, must be my imagination , thanks for clearing that up.

The only reason I take less of my daily regimen is when I run out. how do you know how much I take?? you know nothing
»
» B. The probable reason being, it doesn’t work, but you like the occasional
» attention that you get from newbies. I mean, your Nizoral claims are
» incoherent, as well as, preposterous. I, flat out, do not believe them to
» be true.

Sounds like a case of jealousy to me. Yes you dont believe anything I say, ask me if i care…NOPE
»
» C. Put your picture back up here, so all the newbies can see that head,
» and then they can decide for themselves whether or not your recipe works.

I dont post pics. You post your pic so that we can verify that you have any knowledge on hair loss, since you seem to be such an expert. I bet you wont post your pic because you are pretty much bald now\\

i am sorry that your hair is doing so poorly that you are left to just ponder your future, bitterness in your heart for others who have found some measure of success…forced to sit in your chair, and type posts, hairs falling down on your keyboard. tears coming down your cheeks. calling everyone else who has stopped their fallout liars

sad life you lead

You have posted your picture here before. Why did you take it down? I am speaking rhetorically here.

And don’t get me started on your Nizoral claims…I do not believe a word of it.

» You have posted your picture here before. Why did you take it down? I am
» speaking rhetorically here.
»
» And don’t get me started on your Nizoral claims…I do not believe a word
» of it.

i dont like having a pic up online…you should have saved it then, i wont post it again

why dont you post yours then?

as for my claims on nizoral, what claims, did i claim a lot of regrowth, nope, i said i had a huge shed at 2 months and scared the hell out of me so i stopped using it, then within the next 6 months the shed regrew and it seems better now than it was before, does that say i regrew a ton of hair, nope. the shed regrew yes, but beyond that yes it does seem to me to look a lot better than before …but the crown i see absolutely zero improvement it was bald before its bald now

if you think that sounds like an exaggerated claim you need to have your head examined

if i wanted to stretch the truth i would say, gee my crown regrew

saying your crown was bald before and your regimen did nothing for it, does not exactly inspire people to jump up and down and try your regimen. that is what I have always said about my crown

anyone can type anything on this board…so why dont I say my crown regrew then? because it didnt…simple as that

you need to get over your jealousy and paranoid delusions

Why did you post your picture in the first place then, if only to later take it down, and hide?

Irrational.

As for the Nizoral discussion, correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t you say that you were getting peach fuzz on that bald spot of yours. That was you, right.

I am curious as to why you were even applying Nizoral, given the stellar results from your internal regimen.

Stop goofing around on this site. It is for serious people looking for answers to assist their battle with hair loss.

» Why did you post your picture in the first place then, if only to later
» take it down, and hide?

I posted it to prove a poimt to one poster, the point was made, i took it down, not that it is any of your business
»
» Irrational.

to your mind, rational things dont make sense
»
» As for the Nizoral discussion, correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t you
» say that you were getting peach fuzz on that bald spot of yours. That was
» you, right.
Peach fuzz is nothing to brag about, it is not terminal, as far as i can tell it is not there any more. If you think peach fuzz is something to brag about you are again, delusional

»
» I am curious as to why you were even applying Nizoral, given the stellar
» results from your internal regimen.

to get regrowth in the bald crown, it didnt help. any other questions Mr Professor
»
» Stop goofing around on this site. It is for serious people looking for
» answers to assist their battle with hair loss.

I am one of the few board members who actually posts his regimen, do you post yours , NOPE. why is that? I will tell you, because you, like jacob, are full of sh&t

you have no successful regimen that works that other guys can try and report back on

I do not claim my regimen will help everyone but the results speak for themselves, guys regularly post that it helped them stop their fallout or with their itching etc

do guys report back the same with your advice

nope

stop thinking you know anything about hairloss

all i see you do lately is follow me around like some lovesick puppy, eating my crumbs

get a life douchebag

If anyone asks for my regimen- I have no problem posting it.

I am not, though, trying to get ppl on my regimen. I don’t need a following
to be happy.

You seem quite bitter lately, btw. :no:

» If anyone asks for my regimen- I have no problem posting it.
»

nobody i can remember ever asked for it…

» I am not, though, trying to get ppl on my regimen. I don’t need a
» following
» to be happy.
Thank your lucky stars for that because nobody seems to be interested in getting on your regimen…if you needed a following to be happy , you would be one unhappy camper

»
» You seem quite bitter lately, btw. :no:

why , because I pick on you?:smiley:

First of all, watch your tone with me.

Secondly, you were the one who posted your “results,” which happened to be peach fuzz. I am using your own words. You were the one who got excited, only to see these results vanish almost as soon as they came. You were the one running around this site trying to get posters on Nizoral cream which you then suddenly stopped using. Ridiculous.

Thirdly, you would do well to include warnings as to the potential side effects associated with your regimen.

» First of all, watch your tone with me.
»

if you pick the meanest bull in the corral, to ride, do not be surprised when you get bucked off:-D and then dont cry when you get a horn up your @ss

» Secondly, you were the one who posted your “results,” which happened to be
» peach fuzz.

Of course i got excited the peach fuzz might have stayed , and turned terminal. They didnt stay nor did they turn terminal. Oh well. At least I am honest about my results…which you claim are lies right? If I fabricated results I would sure say my hair in my crown all regrew. Easy to type those words

I am using your own words. You were the one who got excited,
» only to see these results vanish almost as soon as they came. You were
» the one running around this site trying to get posters on Nizoral cream
» which you then suddenly stopped using. Ridiculous.

I had mixed results with Nizoral or shall i say surprising results I dont like sheds never had one before and it really ticked me off and scared me, I didnt like it, but was more than happy to see the shed grow back. even if it took awhile. How is this of concern to you?
I do think definitely that the hair looks better now than it did before I started on Niz cream even though it took awhile, so yes I can say that i recommend guys giving it a try , just be prepared for a shed. Even though the crown did not grow back. the remaining hair, I feel did respond very well as evidenced by how it looks 6 months later , after the shed grew back. It seems to be thicker, stronger , and most important, way less susceptible to occasional lapses in taking my regimen of pills. Before i was on the niz cream if i did not take my regimen for a short time or was not diligent about it, the hair went downhill in a big hurry. Now it does not seem to do that. This is one of the reasons that the last two or three months I have been procrastinating about re ordering my regimen from the USA. The hair still looks pretty damn good to me, I see no deterioration. Despite 2 to 3 months of very spotty regimen.

Apparently to you, this is irritating for some reason. Probably the jealousy factor , as I said before

»
» Thirdly, you would do well to include warnings as to the potential side
» effects associated with your regimen.

I warn about the Shed with Niz cream, always.
As far as side effects with the naturals they are so remote and rare, they are hardly worth mentioning. Most of the vitamins are water soluble ones such as B vitamins or C…not fat soluble such as A, E, D, so they do not accumulate in the body, the excess is excreted in the urine. The sexual side effects of Propecia and Fin, are not present in the natural dht blockers in fact just the opposite occurs for most guys

why dont you learn what you are talking about before shooting your mouth off next time