Hairtech Goes On The Air Sunday the 19th

My Journey in the “Hair World” has been a roller coaster. For the past 5-6 years, I have been very fortunate to see what it really means to be exposed to several hair transplant disciplines with multiple hair transplant doctors and large corporate hair transplant corporate offices.

A times, I felt that there was no direction for me and that I would end up cornered at one office… and then serendipity brought me to Dr. Harris’s. Since my arrival here, I have been inspired to get on the internet daily… and educate prospective patients and ghost readers as well as promote a technique and physician that I completely believe in.

However this new inspiration did not come with obstacles that were sometimes mentally hard to overcome. Some that would normally make a person stop and say, “forget it… it is not worth the time and effort.” But certain posters here and one other site encouraged me, as well as taught me how to keep my postings tactful. Lord knows, I cross the line at times…

Well, things have gotten even better today! I have been invited to talk on a syndicated radio show August 19, 2007, this Sunday

I ask that all ghost readers and posters try to think about calling in and asking any and all questions concerning hairloss, hair transplant options, FUE, STRIP, etc, as well as ask me ANYTHING about the past clinics that I have worked at. I am geared to speak with a no holds bar attitude as I really wish to speak the truth… about the industry, the players in this industry and especially the dark side of the industry. If you call and ask the questions, I will answer them.

Good Luck!

Please call in Jonny E!

I think FUE and all of its variants will be a top subject.

» I think FUE and all of its variants will be a top subject.

Raise people’s awareness on ICX & their trials.

good point Damon… And if there any other topics that anyone wishes for me to speak about… tell me here:-)

» good point Damon… And if there any other topics that anyone wishes for
» me to speak about… tell me here:-)

I think we should talk about the evoltion of body hair and its possibilities.

» I think we should talk about the evoltion of body hair and its
» possibilities.

Yep that should be a very interesting topic. I plan to bring this topic full on.

Should be a good show. If I remember correctly, the calls seem to pour in when surgical/staff members come on. The listeners probably like to get the scoop on the behind-the-scenes and quality control etc.

Have fun hair tech! Be sure to mention how great Dr. Rose’s staff is :wink:

Of course HLC… I will definitely try to hit on what makes a good team for a quality hair transplant and Dr. Rose has had that since I met him in 2003… and probably had that way before I met him. Thank you for the encouragement.

» Of course HLC… I will definitely try to hit on what makes a good team for
» a quality hair transplant and Dr. Rose has had that since I met him in
» 2003… and probably had that way before I met him. Thank you for the
» encouragement.

Are there any Docs going on with you?

Dr. Harris will be calling in. He will answer questions too.

Look Johnny E, it is time for the truth about FUE to come out. It is time for the reality of punch sizes to be revealed. It is time for the cutting edge in FUE to be revealed. It is time for the revelation of what will be the alternative to the strip and stand next to the strip excision its competitor.

Yes I believe in the doctor I work for… but more importantly… ghost readers need to realize that I have no problem stating that there are other doctors that produce great results using small punch technology.

It is time for a change in FUE.:slight_smile:

THE HISTORY OF FUE!

I want everyone to understand that FUE was developed even before Woods… Woods took up one doctors research and perfected it. He did not want to give this technology out to “just” anyone because he felt that it took great skill to do what he did. And I am quite sure(IMO) that there was a monetary variable that developed over time that kept him from letting his perfection out. Past patients verified that he blind folded them while performing the “Woods” technique…

Then an american doctor wanted to learn his technique. He was rejected by Woods so he AND HIS STAFF learned how to do it… then he too became what some would call greedy which resulted in a sequester of “his” technique. So… overtime… other inventive doctors spawned several variations in FUE… some good and some bad.

Fast forward to now… You have FUE offered by several doctors, most of which claim to be the right way and only way of doing FUE.

So this is where I step in… because there is so much crap on the internet that is just exactly that… CRAP!

Well… I know what variations of FUE works. I know what is old technology and what is producing consistent results and low scarring. I am sorry if that sounds arrogant but I have never lied. And I intend on revealing on XM Radio, Sunday what the real deal is in FUE.

Once you hear it from someone that has zero monetary involvement or incentives… someone who cares, you may think twice about your hair transplant options…

Well… the FUE history is not to say anything bad about Dr. Woods… in fact now knowing what I know about FUE and having a hand in helping a doctor figure it out on his own back many years ago… I can understand why Dr. Woods wanted to keep it to himself.

1. It is something that not every physician can do with quality period. He more than likely figured that the skills he and his sister developed over a long period of time, was something that not everyone could do.

2. He deserved to keep it that way for a period of time.

It is what it is. He keeps his prices at that level because he does gold standard quality work. But is he the only answer to FUE? No. Are there other FUE doctors capable of extracting with small punches with quality? Yes. Is the doctor that I work for, the ONLY FUE doctor that provides quality FUE (outside of Woods)? NO… NO… NO. In fact there are a few clinics that I would trust under the FUE punch if you will. I have always tried to remain as unbiased as possible…

Now that I seen so many clinics first hand performing FUE… I have developed a sort of experienced based “biased” view if you will. I need to express this to as many people as possible.

Hairtech, I like your passion, and enjoyed my time with you and the staff at Dr. Cole’s when you were there. The reason I chose Dr. Cole for FUE/FIT, was documented results and patient testimonials. That’s all we, the prospective patient, has to aid us in our decision. The more the better. I take you at your word that Dr. Harris’ FUE techniques are sound, but I’d like to see more of an effort, now that you’re on board, to document Dr. Harris’ FUE finished results so “we” have solid evidence of Dr. Harris’ abilities in hairline design and growth. Good luck with the radio show. I don’t have XM, otherwise I’d tune in. BTW, if you have a pre/post op/12 month comparison of Dr. Harris’ FUE work handy, please post it. Thanks

Thank you for your comments… I have posted a few results with Dr. Harris’s FUE. Just do a boolean search with DR. Harris and FUE. I will be providing more results as time goes on. I have a large database that I am currently going through for results.

Again thank you for your nice comments.

The point I was trying to make before Gestapo hairsite deleted my reply was that,despite the fact that FUE is now offered by several doctors Woods is the only one who does not require his patients to sign wavers.He is guaranteeing you that he will not harm you in any way shape or form & that all his transplanted hairs will grow.Not forcing patients to sign wavers is HUGE & speaks volumes about the man himself & his technique.
Woods has introduced some prolific surgical & safety ideas yet all people can talk about is how he hides his technique from people who are willing to perform barbaric surgical procedures.

I checked our consent forms and we don’t have any type of waiver either.:slight_smile:

» I checked our consent forms and we don’t have any type of waiver either.:slight_smile:

don’t believe you

I don’t lie… do you want me to write the consent out here tomorrow? Damon you know me by now… I specifically asked my office manager to make sure man.