Hairtech Goes On The Air Sunday the 19th

Ok so I have been briefed by my lawyer. Briefed by Dr. Harris. Briefed by Spencer Kobren. And now I have to wait for Sunday. I am kind of excited to tell all. I have been wanting to reach more folks and let them know the truth for so long.

I mean just today a guy PM’d me and said he was told that the 0.75mm punch was a marketing ploy and that he was confused. I was really disturbed that these false statements continue to come out.

Well I hope after Sunday, the confusion will be layed to rest.

» Ok so I have been briefed by my lawyer. Briefed by Dr. Harris. Briefed by
» Spencer Kobren. And now I have to wait for Sunday. I am kind of excited
» to tell all. I have been wanting to reach more folks and let them know
» the truth for so long.
»
» I mean just today a guy PM’d me and said he was told that the 0.75mm punch
» was a marketing ploy and that he was confused. I was really disturbed that
» these false statements continue to come out.
»
» Well I hope after Sunday, the confusion will be layed to rest.

Surely your lawyers advised you on what “not to say” because you know who will be listening and wanting to trap you. Be careful Tom.

» » Ok so I have been briefed by my lawyer. Briefed by Dr. Harris. Briefed
» by
» » Spencer Kobren. And now I have to wait for Sunday. I am kind of
» excited
» » to tell all. I have been wanting to reach more folks and let them know
» » the truth for so long.
» »
» » I mean just today a guy PM’d me and said he was told that the 0.75mm
» punch
» » was a marketing ploy and that he was confused. I was really disturbed
» that
» » these false statements continue to come out.
» »
» » Well I hope after Sunday, the confusion will be layed to rest.
»
» Surely your lawyers advised you on what “not to say” because you know who
» will be listening and wanting to trap you. Be careful Tom.

I am being careful Gill… But you know what? I really don’t care. Look Gill. If I state the truth and it shuts down a clinic. Who cares bud? Do you think I care? I don’t care. I took enough crap in my life to the point that nothing is going to stop me from telling all.

To the readers that know what I am talking about. I am going to be so candid that you may consider committing suicide. And let me tell you how I feel about that. I sustained so much trauma from you for so many years… that it finally made me realize that you would never give a damn about the people who carried you to be what you are now. If the tables were turned that you would watch and laugh…

Well the tables are in my favor… so I must go against my own beliefs and be what you would be just to survive… so please… give ME the knife to help you to your demise.:smiley:

» » » Ok so I have been briefed by my lawyer. Briefed by Dr. Harris. Briefed
» » by
» » » Spencer Kobren. And now I have to wait for Sunday. I am kind of
» » excited
» » » to tell all. I have been wanting to reach more folks and let them
» know
» » » the truth for so long.
» » »
» » » I mean just today a guy PM’d me and said he was told that the 0.75mm
» » punch
» » » was a marketing ploy and that he was confused. I was really
» disturbed
» » that
» » » these false statements continue to come out.
» » »
» » » Well I hope after Sunday, the confusion will be layed to rest.
» »
» » Surely your lawyers advised you on what “not to say” because you know
» who
» » will be listening and wanting to trap you. Be careful Tom.
»
» I am being careful Gill… But you know what? I really don’t care. Look
» Gill. If I state the truth and it shuts down a clinic. Who cares bud? Do
» you think I care? I don’t care. I took enough crap in my life to the point
» that nothing is going to stop me from telling all.
»
» To the readers that know what I am talking about. I am going to be so
» candid that you may consider committing suicide. And let me tell you how I
» feel about that. I sustained so much trauma from you for so many years…
» that it finally made me realize that you would never give a damn about the
» people who carried you to be what you are now. If the tables were turned
» that you would watch and laugh…
»
» Well the tables are in my favor… so I must go against my own beliefs and
» be what you would be just to survive… so please… give ME the knife to
» help you to your demise.:smiley:

Hairtech,
I am not sure of your real intentions.If you where still working for you know who; being treated fairly & making good money would you have become a whistle blower?
The run away nun always speaks ill of the convent.
If you are striking out at someone because you are angry,be careful not to strike yourself.Don’t get me wrong,I live for the day that this industry is exposed for what it really is & crumbles but you have your entire future ahead of you.I would kill to be in your place so don’t blow your life for some personal vendetta.The legal ramifications could be very costly
This is a very good opportunity for the truth to come out about the ENTIRE indsutry,not just one clinic,don’t waste this opportunity on revenge.

Prepare yourself,you may be slapped with an injunction preventing you from attending this interview or the studio will be threatened with a lawsuit should they have you on their show.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a bomb scare called into the radio station from Atlanta. :lol2:
Hairtech, go to the radio station a day before & make sure there is no book depository or grassy knoll in shooting distance from the radio station. :lol2:

Damon,

Lawyers from Atlanta called the day I started the thread that I was going on the radio. Can you believe that? If I owned a clinic in this industry in this day and age, I would be as transparent as hell. I would never threaten ex-employees, sue them, harass them, try to pay off their friends and relatives because I am hiding things that no one knows.

Damon, I cannot be censored. This is a country where I am protected by the first amendment of free speech and I intend to push that ammendment to the fullest extent… to the point that it will shake and correct this industry. It is time. It is time for a change. I am sick and tired of lies… and large punches.:smiley:

However thank you Damon for your concern… I read your words and understand what you saying. I won’t shoot myself. I Will shoot folks that have a disregard for human life and those who line their pockets with cash thinking that they are great… when in fact they are human scum… and they know they are human scum… which is a paradox of human psychology. I hate myself so I must cause others to suffer… Wow this makes money…Ok I will continue to do this… Oh someone knows who I am… they know my intentions… OMG they are going to speak publically… Oh no… oh no…

Yep… busted.

Hairtech, why not exercise your first amendment rights here, and spill the beans on whatever’s behind the dark curtain. Objectively, this has more of an appearance of a vendetta against Dr. Cole than setting the HT world straight. I hope I’m wrong. I don’t know Dr. Cole as a person, but he does produce results. Are you contesting this? What’s wrong with a 1mm punch if one has large FU’s that could be transected with smaller punches? What motivation would a doctor have to use a larger punch size if the job could be done with smaller ones? Where are Dr. Harris’ FUE results utilizing smaller punches? The HT industry as a whole is a disaster, and it seems to me your energy would be better used going after “docs” that leave people like Zayden disfigured and traumatized than those that use slightly larger punch sizes.

Good point Trans… I am not focusing my energy on one doctor though. I intend to open cans of worms about many things.

You ask why would a doctor use large punches, when in fact it is proven that smaller punches are providing viable grafts? I don’t know. I cannot answer that question. I wonder myself.

The reason why it looks like I have a vendetta is because the truth hurts certain folks. Ouch… stop hairtech stop… ouch… your hurting me. ouch… mommy!