HairSite it really is high time to ban jarjarbinx

I cannot believe that you stand by and watch jarjarbinx tear down this forum… normal discussion has been impossible of late due to his aparent insanity and crazy rants. I really think it is high time that you ban him or at least temporarily block his account.

+1 dude, this fanatic must be isolated from normal peoples. He needs help of
psychiatrist instead of hair doctor.
All discussion turned in sh!t, i cant read, 1 post of somebody - 6 posts of this insane fanatic. Instead gather together all minds that you wish to write in one post - he specially makes a tons of post to cut off any interest of reading. Normal peoples call it - SPAM.

Your posts attack Dr. Nigam whereas I defend Dr. Nigam. My post are merely the opposite position from your position. You don’t want my posts in the forum because my posts contradict your posts.

My posts are correct and your posts are incorrect and some posters perceive that truth. Dr. Nigam certainly realizes that that he is being unfairly attacked, he does not appreciate it, and it’s my impression that he is not happy about the unfair attacks.

I am merely defending someone (Dr. Nigam) who is being unfairly attacked. If Hairsite were to ban me for that then Hairsite would be banning me because I advocated on behalf of a man (Dr. Nigam) who is being unjustly attacked/persecuted.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Archibald[/postedby]
+1 dude, this fanatic must be isolated from normal peoples. He needs help of
psychiatrist instead of hair doctor.
All discussion turned in sh!t, i cant read, 1 post of somebody - 6 posts of this insane fanatic. Instead gather together all minds that you wish to write in one post - he specially makes a tons of post to cut off any interest of reading.[/quote]

I agree wholeheartedly in removing jarjar.

He consistently ignores factual data whilst simultaneously deriding dissidents. While I once thought his posts infrequently contained some redeeming value, that small star in his favor has extinguished itself.

Every single second spent reading his drivel is an utter waste of time.

If this is not possible, please implement an “ignore” feature, so that we might spare ourselves from his ignorance.

Everything I said to Archibald applies to you as well. Here is a link to my comments to Archibold:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-123921-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I’m not responding to anymore “let’s ban Jarjar” posts by the people who have been unjustifiably attacking Dr. Nigam. If you are one of the posters who has been attacking Dr. Nigam and you want me banned just know that everything I said to Archibald applies to you as well.

I will say that I do agree with you about adding an “ignore” feature so the we can all ignore any poster(s) that we want to ignore. I would love to put you and the posters like you on ignore.

And while we’re on the subject of ignore I’m done with this IGNORant thread.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Flynn[/postedby]
I agree wholeheartedly in removing jarjar.

He consistently ignores factual data whilst simultaneously deriding dissidents. While I once thought his posts infrequently contained some redeeming value, that small star in his favor has extinguished itself.

Every single second spent reading his drivel is an utter waste of time.

If this is not possible, please implement an “ignore” feature, so that we might spare ourselves from his ignorance.[/quote]

Well at least yesterday Jarjar didn’t say anything insulting. He was just trying push his point that there’s a nicer way to question something. He like I myself thought it was not a question of the pictures provided by dr Nigam that some members like myself2 attacked dr Nigam, it was more personal attacks. I’m totally against attacks without proper prove. It will make one think about the motives of the attacks. Jarjar shouldn’t be banned at all.

If moderators dont want to ban jartard, for some reasons (like nigam,s payment :rotfl: ). I offer moderstors to add a personal banlist. For exapmle - i add jartard in list and i dont see any retarded sh!t in forum from him, not any post and not any topic or link etc.

Then the same goes to you. What makes you think you shouldn’t be banned? Posters like you just hurt this forum instead of help. Stop this BS attacking instead focus on bigger issues. Roger that is one of the most knowledgeable members of this forum and if something is fishy or sounds fishy people obviously wait for the input of members like him and not someone like you or myself2. So stop non sense attacks at the end your input doesn’t matter unless you contribute something useful.

As indicated earlier, Jarjarbinx’s posting privileges have been severely restricted already. If he is attacking anyone in any particular thread, email HairSite@aol.com and I will ban him from participating in the very thread where he is attacking other posters.

As for myself2, again let me repeat that he is welcome to post as long as he is HONEST about his user account credentials, he should create a user account and post the same way everybody else does. That’s all.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
Then the same goes to you.[/quote]
And? is this bad? Im glad that some insane moron will not read me and other normal peoples. Jartard can create thread and sit there with you and nigam and be glad to another photoshoped pics. what is your problem?
Also stop operating with words “attacking” and “defending”. You realy dont know what you are doing. Situation is very silly and transparent:
Exist guys like talking - hey, look at this proofs, he is cheating, here is proofs this and this and this… Yes its sad that no cure, but lets be inteligent people, we cant let him fool naive guys. Keep your money for real cure, thats all.
And other side of insane clowns like - JEZUZ IMMA BALD SOMEBADY HALP ME ANYBADY CANT STAP PANIC IM GONNA BELIVE EVERY CHARLATAN THAT SELL ME HOPES! DONT TOUCH HIM B@ST@RDS!
I dont belive that somebody “who is in theme” for a long time and read nigam’s cr@p around year or more will belive him again, so here is only two ways - jartard and others “defenders” of charlatan, are guys with low IQ (i think that im wrong here) Or nigam just pay them to write about him on forum. Info about that nigam is corruptionist and that he payed to visitors for silience is not new, google it.
My idea - just lets separate forum with personal banlist, normal guys and insane clowns will live happy.

just a bit information. Last nigams photo didnt seems strange? Just re-read his word, he claimed that photos have been done in range of 7 months.
When you open those photos and watch properties you will see, that photos have been done in range of 2 months only… How the fk you will belive him again? Just answer my last question, how the fk you can handle such spit in face? Have you anything like a honor?

To be fair nigams doenst always use photoshop to enhance images, sometimes he uses another person like in the case bellow, replacing Indian with Caucasian takes the cake. And it happened in May this year long after he got caught 'shopping images,this time he decided to try something else, when confronted, nigam blamed it on webmasters/developers, AGAIN.

screenshot program

What I find baffling is how we set standards so low when it comes to nigam, i mean if any western doc did the same it would be game over for him. We know how people overreact when some Dr post photos in different lighting or angles, get attacted from all sides,
nigam got away despite 'photoshopping hundreads of photos and using another persons to manipulate results. I m aware that he is a sponsor and HS will take money from anyone who is willing to pay $$$ but still…

Archibald is definitely Indian. The way he sounds the way he’s so persistent and not giving up his false attacks against dr Nigam shows that he has a motif to defame dr Nigam. His constant attacks along with moopookoo remarks show they work towards the same agenda. At least if you guys attack dr Nigam come up with a scientific reason to explain your attacks. If he was fake dr Mwamba and dr Cole wouldn’t be excited about his procedure. These two doctors are known as ethical in their field. If you refer to my earlier remark when I mentioned that roger that is a knowledgeable member and he would’ve backed up dr Nigam’s claim with a scientific reason if he didn’t believe in dr Nigam. Your right people do anything to earn money and you’re one of them that receives money to defame Dr Nigam. I’m not sure why I’m trying to respond to someone like you. I request everyone that really believe in the work of Nigam or have hope just ignore these guys and wait for dr mwamba and some other members that have done this procedure to be the real judge. My procedure is this month with dr Nigam and every single pic will be taken professionally. I would be willing to shave my head to do the counts as well if the procedure works.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
What I find baffling is how we set standards so low when it comes to nigam, i mean if any western doc did the same it would be game over for him. We know how people overreact when some Dr post photos in different lighting or angles, get attacted from all sides,
nigam got away despite 'photoshopping hundreads of photos and using another persons to manipulate results. I m aware that he is a sponsor and HS will take money from anyone who is willing to pay $$$ but still…[/quote]

1. I’m full on board for the banning of Jartard. Scrolling through his endless posts (why is it that the worst posters are always the highest volume posters???) is annoying. He is single handedly ruining this forum.

2. I agree it’s baffling that people will choose to ignore Nigams deceitful ways. I guess hairloss can make some people desperate enough to sideline common sense and buy in.

3. Hairsite would be wise to dissociate themselves from the mendacity of Nigam as it will not reflect well on the other doctors who sponsor and advertise their practices at this site. Would you really want your legitimate results showing up on the same page as a huckster who’s posting before and after images that aren’t even the same patient? It doesn’t look good at all and could cause some docs to go elsewhere. I know money is involved, but, it’s always best to keep the big picture in mind and this could end up biting you in the end. After all, the advertisements aren’t worth a darn without the patients…which is exactly who you risk losing.

4. Doubling may very well turn out to be a reality - but the only way that happens is if Mwamba or some other credentialed Dr brings it forward. Nothing coming from Nigam can be considered credible, nothing.

Archibald is definitely Indian. [/quote]
Jezuz… how stupid can you be, Sherlock? Nigam 100% pays you for this idiotic posts, if not - you are working for free…

1. you still didnt answered on my question, but it seems rhetoric now and no need your answer - yes, you havent honor.
  2. Mwamba and Cole interested just in idea, and they are going just for their own test. As didi wrote - not so fast, maybe because sceptical. Mwamba claimed june 2015 - its a bunch of time, that says me that they won’t hurry.

I’m trying to stay away from sick posters like you but I felt I need to write you on this. I feel low right now that I’m even taking my time to respond back to sick idiot as you. Well I don’t work for Nigam. He doesn’t need me to speak for him. He has already made a name for himself. Obviously you don’t give up in attacking dr Nigam for your personal gain. I believe you’re the same poster as myself2 with few accounts. Your opinion doesn’t matter to me or the knowledgeable posters in here. In fact I’m getting my procedure done this month and I can’t wait to experience it. I have been posting for more than 7 years I have never tried to sell anything or hyped a snake oil. It’s obvious that you attack dr Nigam with false accusation then one can say wait what’s going on in here. Then you think Something sounds fishy. Why would someone attack a dr in this way without proper prove of wrong doing. I would understand if you question some of his pictures or if you’ve doubt about his doubling technique this would be your personal opinion but attacking his person, his character and so on one can only think you have some sort of motif behind this. Trust me on this you will never change the opinion of people that believe in dr Nigam’s technique that it will work or improve.

to be fair, if you are going to have a procedure with dr nigam then you obviously have money invested in him already which can not be recovered. your only option is to hope that his procedure works, which makes you incapable of being unbiased. I am quite undecided about dr nigam, but i think much of the criticism is valid and should be addressed. Anyway I will keep my fingers crossed that the treatment turns out for you. Best of luck bro.

P.S. it would be awesome if you can provide some high quality pics, since dr nigam obviously has great difficulty doing so.

I’m trying to stay away from sick posters like you but I felt I need to write you on this. I feel low right now that I’m even taking my time to respond back to sick idiot as you. Well I don’t work for Nigam. He doesn’t need me to speak for him. He has already made a name for himself. Obviously you don’t give up in attacking dr Nigam for your personal gain. I believe you’re the same poster as myself2 with few accounts. Your opinion doesn’t matter to me or the knowledgeable posters in here. In fact I’m getting my procedure done this month and I can’t wait to experience it. I have been posting for more than 7 years I have never tried to sell anything or hyped a snake oil. It’s obvious that you attack dr Nigam with false accusation then one can say wait what’s going on in here. Then you think Something sounds fishy. Why would someone attack a dr in this way without proper prove of wrong doing. I would understand if you question some of his pictures or if you’ve doubt about his doubling technique this would be your personal opinion but attacking his person, his character and so on one can only think you have some sort of motif behind this. Trust me on this you will never change the opinion of people that believe in dr Nigam’s technique that it will work or improve.[/quote]

No I have not paid him yet. I will pay him before I leave. To me the money is not an issue. I want this procedure to work. I want my hair back. I will make sure that my documentation is with high quality pictures plus I would be open to meet people in Los Angeles and Hamburg. Dr Nigam promised me that I would receive every penny back if the procedure doesn’t not work for me. So I’m not losing anything so I decided I will try it.

Just keep in mind that if it fails, the money is a very secondary issue. The primary issue is losing precious donor which cannot be replaced. I am not saying that it wont work, all I am saying is that I am not convinced that it will. Good luck, fingers crossed, because if it works, it will be to the benefit of us all!

What exactly do you plan on having done by dr nigam? donor doubling, HM or both? If you want to prove donor doubling then images of the shaved donor are going to be very essential, better yet a hair count.

No I have not paid him yet. I will pay him before I leave. To me the money is not an issue. I want this procedure to work. I want my hair back. I will make sure that my documentation is with high quality pictures plus I would be open to meet people in Los Angeles and Hamburg. Dr Nigam promised me that I would receive every penny back if the procedure doesn’t not work for me. So I’m not losing anything so I decided I will try it.[/quote]

I remember coming to Hairsite with so much passion to find out the latest discussions in hairloss…what is happening now is just shameful…this forum is slipping away and it’s so sad!

Guys stop attacking each other…we’re all in the same boat! There’s no question that some of Dr Nigams photos are questionable…but then again we have other doctors making an effort to evaluate his techniques!

We just have to wait and see…and in the meantime I don’t think anyone should fly over there till we have a clearer picture of where his research is at for obvious health and safety reasons!

Let’s discuss ways we can cure this condition NOT cause anger and chaos!

From a friend,

• Des

The first trip will be 75 grafts for cell multiplication and I will go after 45 - 60 days for the doubling and injections of cells. We agreed that I will need 8,000-10,000 grafts in 2-3 sessions. I will do the plucking method which won’t destroy my donor at all. I’m not worried about the money at all. I care least if I lose the money but my health is more important than few thousand $. Yes I will shave my head if I can help the members.