HairSite it really is high time to ban jarjarbinx

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
The first trip will be 75 grafts for cell multiplication and I will go after 45 - 60 days for the doubling and injections of cells. We agreed that I will need 8,000-10,000 grafts in 2-3 sessions. I will do the plucking method which won’t destroy my donor at all. I’m not worried about the money at all. I care least if I lose the money but my health is more important than few thousand $. Yes I will shave my head if I can help the members.[/quote]

For someone who needs 8000-10000 grafts, you must be a norwood class 6?

Yes you are right.

JarJar, I do not think you should be banned at all.
I am from India(Goa)…You, Boldy/boldy’s colleague, rogerthat, veca, mm (if you happen to opt for Nigam stem cell injection/research/experiments or visit India for any other reason) are welcome to stay in my small apartment (about 650 Km south of mumbai(less than 20 USD AC bus 18hr trip))).No need to fly home every 45 days.
That “myself2” is at it again today on the internet-he’s twisting that Dr.Nigam is allowed to perform surgery with a mbbs degree.
As per my knowledge, a mbbs doctor in India is not authorised to perform comlpex surgery of heart,bones, liver/other organs ( i think rogerthat also said something to the same effect in this forum to him a few days back).

Thank you I appreciate that offer.