Hair Transplant Crown Restoration Pats 205 photo

Hey Guys,

Here are some new photos of my result, I had a total of 6,400 grafts to cover and restore my whole head from front to back with Dr. Armani in Toronto.

4,000 for zones 1 and 2 and 2,400 for the crown and zone 3. Sorry it took a while to update guys. Have to say I am loving my hair these days, I have come a long way in 2 years!!!

Before

After

Compare

What’s that growing from the top left of your head? :stuck_out_tongue:
I say it looks decent; the crown looks sparse BUT realistic.

Now put on a god damn shirt lol.

Eric:

Looking really good! That is amazing transformation for the number of grafts. Another great result from Dr. Armani.

Hi Pats205,

Looking good, man!
I like the hairline design.
It suits you well.

6400 grafts.
I’m in about the same boat although many of mine are minis and micros along with FUs.

Was your case strip or FUE or a combo?
I forget.

Either way, you’re a new man.

Did you get the tat before or after the HT?
What is it?
Just curious.

Peace.
:smiley:

Thanks sofarsogood. I had 4,000 strip and 2,400 FUE for the crown and zone 3.

I must say, you’re right, I feel like a new man. Two and a half years ago I used to get so depressed about my hair, it used to ruin alot of my days before they even started. Now I am 33, and alot of my friends in their early thirties have now started thinning out in the hairline and have temple recession, while I am walking around sporting a perfect hairline and full head of hair when we all go out. It feels great!!!

My transformation really hit home for me today when I compared how I look now to my before photos. I was so Bald…

Pats205, you have come such a long way. The hair line looks fantastic and your crown looks so much better. If you covered your face, you would never know you were the same person. I am happy for you.:slight_smile:

Nice Eric… I wonder when will I experience this as well… :slight_smile:

It’s good to see these pics! I was looking forward to them and they didn’t dissappoint. That is one serious change to your hair! The crown has turned out really well! You’d never know anything had been done. Congratulations man! Like others have said…you’re a new man!

Eric,

Wow! Great transformation my friend and thanks for sharing your updated photos with us. You must feel like a new person when you wake up in the morning. I can totally relate to that experience and it’s a awesome feeling to have.

» Nice Eric… I wonder when will I experience this as well… :slight_smile:

Keep your head up CSL. You are doing a good job researching, once you take your first step towards getting your hair back you’ll feel a whole lot better! :slight_smile:

Pat,

Your hair looks very natural I was looking at the closup picture of your hairline Dr. Armani did an amazing job.
Your donor area looks very good lots of hair and thick. I can see why your happy with your resluts you look a lot different.

Thanks for sharing.

Pats;

Awsome man

Just awsome, looks great and the crown work is really well done, very very natural

thats a well balanced regimen you are taking. Is it recommened by the doctor or based on your resaearch and results?

Do you reccommened it? and if not specifically all this what do you recommened as a natural post op/future maintenace regime?

Cheers and congrats again

MoM

I take Proscar, 1/5 a pill per day, thats all I take.

finally :slight_smile:

looks as good as mine does pats gratz

» looks as good as mine does pats gratz

Yeah Ninja, our cases are very similar, we had the near same amount of grafts, same balding pattern and got the same great hairline and crown coverage from Armani. I think we are very simlar.

Good honest pics, I give you a 9 for your efforts. Add a video and you could have a perfect 10 for efforts.

» » looks as good as mine does pats gratz
»
» Yeah Ninja, our cases are very similar, we had the near same amount of
» grafts, same balding pattern and got the same great hairline and crown
» coverage from Armani. I think we are very simlar.

» Good honest pics, I give you a 9 for your efforts. Add a video and you
» could have a perfect 10 for efforts.

I agree. The pics were well taken, and his hair looks great. But Pats, you look a little ticked off in these photos.

Bonds, look at the side of the house, see the water?? I was being rained on!!!

Thanks for the comments, I am very happy with my hair and how everything came out. The photos of the crown were taken under some pretty heavy flash. I would say it looks thicker in everyday life then those photos actually, but either way, I don’t really think about my hair much anymore.

»

» Your donor area looks very good lots of hair and thick. I can see why your
» happy with your resluts you look a lot different.

My Donor hair is still really very thick after 6,400 grafts. Believe it or not when it gets an inch or two long I have to thin it out with thinning sheers or it gets too thick and wavy…