Hair Transplant Crown Restoration Pats 205 photo

Pats,

You are a man of your word. Thanks for the pictures. Your hair looks very natural, both hairline and crown. Congratulations.

TN

Great results. Congrats.

» Pats,
»
» You are a man of your word. Thanks for the pictures. Your hair looks
» very natural, both hairline and crown. Congratulations.

Thanks so much Natural. As someone asked before, here is my full regemine.

I take Proscar and Saw Palmetto to help stop my MPB.

I also take a hair vitamin that contains Biotin, Zinc, Horsetail among other things. This is to keep my exisitng hairs thick and healthy.

For general health I take a multi vitamin every day, fish oil and flax seed.

I think it is wise for everyone who worries about their hair to take atleast a multi vitamin and a hair vitamin.

Now, if we could just get you on The Natural Internal Regimen, then your life would be complete.

:slight_smile:

Seriously though, now that you have a nice set of hair, curcumin, resveratrol, tocotrienols, and MSM would be more than enough to maintain as well as keep your existing hair full and healthy looking.

More importantly though, this regimen is so much healthier for the rest of your body.

How about some pics of the back? How short can you wear your hair in the back?

» How about some pics of the back? How short can you wear your hair in the
» back?

I posted a photo of my donor area and back. It’s still nice and thick, I keep it long by nature jsy the way I do my hair, so I haven’t really played with how long I can shave it down.

Unbelievable Pats…

Your new hair is awesome looking awesome. In two years you definitely have come far. It has taken years off your appearance. You could easily pass for mid to late twenties now.

I am impressed with the crown, it looks great and very natural. Good luck and congrats!

» Unbelievable Pats…
»
» Your new hair is awesome looking awesome. In two years you definitely
» have come far. It has taken years off your appearance. You could easily
» pass for mid to late twenties now.
»
» I am impressed with the crown, it looks great and very natural. Good luck
» and congrats!

Thanks Leong, I am very happy how natural the crown looks.

» Hey Guys,
»
» Here are some new photos of my result, I had a total of 6,400 grafts to
» cover and restore my whole head from front to back with Dr. Armani in
» Toronto.
»
» 4,000 for zones 1 and 2 and 2,400 for the crown and zone 3. Sorry it took
» a while to update guys. Have to say I am loving my hair these days, I have
» come a long way in 2 years!!!
»

Damn dude, your hairline is not as super thick as most guys here but holy crap it looks very natural. Your crown photos are posted…FINALLY! and whats the verdict???.. spectacular bro. Not every surgeon can do crown work as it requires a “different” set of skills. Really happy for you. You went form being grandpa to a young buck.

And the critics say: Two Thubs Up :ok: :ok:

» Damn dude, your hairline is not as super thick as most guys here but holy
» crap it looks very natural. Your crown photos are posted…FINALLY! and
» whats the verdict???.. spectacular bro. Not every surgeon can do
» crown work as it requires a “different” set of skills. Really happy for
» you. You went form being grandpa to a young buck.
»

I think there is an unhealthy obsession with super thick hairlines among some posters on this board.

» » Damn dude, your hairline is not as super thick as most guys here but
» holy
» » crap it looks very natural. Your crown photos are posted…FINALLY!
» and
» » whats the verdict???.. spectacular bro. Not every surgeon can do
» » crown work as it requires a “different” set of skills. Really happy for
» » you. You went form being grandpa to a young buck.
» »
»
» I think there is an unhealthy obsession with super thick hairlines among
» some posters on this board.

I think that is probably true. If the hairline is transplanted at 2/3 density or more of the donor that is extracted then it is not difficult to see how much depletion of available grafts is involved. Personally I would rather have a somewhat thinner complete coverage than a bald crown IF that becomes the only choice.

»
»
» I think that is probably true. If the hairline is transplanted at 2/3
» density or more of the donor that is extracted then it is not difficult to
» see how much depletion of available grafts is involved. Personally I would
» rather have a somewhat thinner complete coverage than a bald crown IF that
» becomes the only choice.

“Personally I would rather have a somewhat thinner complete coverage than a bald crown IF that becomes the only choice.” - True Marco, nobody wants a bald crown. The great thing is, for someone that has never had a procedure before, if they choose a top doctor and have it done right the first time they won’t have to choose, they can have both. Full coverage and a fantastic hairline.

With proper donor management a NW4 or NW5 has enough donor for a nice dense hairline and temple closure as well as a completely covered crown.

It’s not a case of choosing one or the other because you can have both. I was a solid NW 4 and I have been completely restored, and the beautiful thing about this is, look at the photo I posted of my donor region, it’s still very thick. I have enough grafts for another large session if needed.

If I need to touch up any areas as I get older, if I get hair greed etc… I have over 3,000 grafts left available for another large procedure.

Dr. Armani did a magnificent job managing my donor and maximizing my coverage, while at the same time giving me a dense hairline with full temple closure.

As I have allways said, your transformation is awesome & it looks a massive improvement.
Are you planning on having any more work done in the future or are you happy with how it stands at the moment?

Cheers

Dan

» Are you planning on having any more work done in the future or are you
» happy with how it stands at the moment?

I really don’t need anymore work done, the result is pretty thick in all areas. I have had all zones transplanted at pretty high density. Here is the breakdown.

Hairline - 2,000
Zone 2 - 1,060
Zone 3 - 900
Crown - 2,500
Total - 6,460 Grafts

The only area that I might need thickened up as I get older might be zone 3. And asd you saw in my donor photo, I still have more then enough grafts to address that if need be.

When will Armani start using body hair?

» When will Armani start using body hair?

Ya thats a good question when will dr.armani be using body hair!

» » When will Armani start using body hair?
»
» Ya thats a good question when will dr.armani be using body hair!

Yes, Dr. Armani has done Body Hair transplants in the past, but it is used as a very last resort when the donor hair is exhausted. This might be for a repair case or for someone who has had a botched surgery from a prior doctor. Body hair transplant has it’s place, but the results are not as good as a normal hair transplant because of hair characteristics.

We find, for patient’s that are coming to us for their first transplant, with proper donor management and planning for future hair loss there is enough donor to cover the entire head with hair without the use of Body Hair.

» We find, for patient’s that are coming to us for their first transplant,
» with proper donor management and planning for future hair loss there is
» enough donor to cover the entire head with hair without the use of Body
» Hair.

I would think very very carefully about that statement.

If you stick by it then I think you need to justify it.

Marco look at the coverage I received, my whole head has been done, Zones 1,2,3 and 4, and I still have plenty of donor left for another large procedure.

I am a perfect example of our phylosophy. Dr. Armani creates a high density front, decreasing the density towards the crown, creating a “shingled effect”. Please see my photo as an example.

By doing so, the patient will have a hairline that frames his face and makes him look younger and more importantly avoids the very un-natural “u” and “v” shape that so many clinics seem to adopt.

High density front and low density crown means: a hairline that frames the face and a crown with nice coverage. Again, I am a perfect example of this. And again, I have more donor left for another procedure if I ever choose.
»
»

»