Hair product ( Hairstemcell Transplantation® ) works!

Tell it please i know the answer but this will be fun how those Woods Shills are try to talk this one down

:slight_smile:

» » YOUR Judgement? Oh god beware dont put it in text guys or the shi*storms
» » coming :slight_smile:
»
» Why? The whole HT and HM field should know what’s REALLY going on in this
» lawsuit against Dr. Gho!
»
» I just tried to read the Dutch PDF file …
» http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/412d4233-e877-4ba4-bc0d-912d493706aa2010-8-12.UitspraakRCC.pdf
»
» … and YES, it is indeed interesting, and therefore I tried to
» translate some of the most important parts,
» as for EXAMPLE:
» -----------------------------------
»
»
» Dutch/English translation:
»
» In a letter, dated 3 May 2010, the plaintiffs pointed out,
» that the advertiser has claimed to have treated 2,000 people, but that “the
» last study” of the advertiser is “based on five people only”. In addition,
» the plaintiffs submitted a text by Dr. Ray Woods, where he is
» criticizing Dr. Gho’s method/work.
»
» Dated 3 May 2010? A text by Dr. Ray Woods? Which “text”??
»
» Let me look …
»
» posted by Dr. Woods, Australia, 1 May 2010, 23:54:
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-67067-page-1-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
»
» Yeah, I already could smell a fat RAT month ago …
»
» That means, they just made a copy from Dr. Woods BS comments about Dr. Gho
» in his “follicle extraction monitoring thread” und submitted this text to
» the commission!
»
» BTW - Would you like to know the response by the commission and experts
» to Woods “text”? :smiley:

If Gho would show some decent proof of his results then it really wouldn’t matter what Dr. Woods says.

The years keep on passing since Gho began claiming he could increase net hair supplies.

I’ve always sat on the fence regarding Gho. I have never said I believed in the technique nor that i felt it was false all I have said is he needs to produce unquestionable proof. For me that is a documented case from start to finish judged by an independent adjudicator so everything is above board and there is transparency and clarity to the procedings. As of yet that is not the case. I welcome any positive information about the doctor or his technique as I am as anxious for a positive treatment as anyone. I really do not care who comes up with it. But as of now all his claims still remain questionable. Even with gerard jolings hair transplant people will argue that we have no way of verifing donor regrowth and to be honest its very difficult to argue against this. So I state again lets see Dr Gho produce this technique from start to finish and thus quieten all his doubters and accusers once and for all. I for one would be ecstatic to see that happen.

Bverotti is an idiot.
Dr. Woods is a clown.
It is funny that the accussators presented the stupid posts of Dr. Woods as “proof” against Gho.

I tried to help Bverotti, but he ignored my emails, and preferred to follow the advice of his lawyer. I told him this was a bad choice, and here you have it.

No wonder the “commision” had to decide in favour of Gho.
There was a demand for false advertising. The demand and rationale was presented by a bunch of idiots, who were not able to present good proof.

So, even though I have not read the Commission’s document, I assume they decided in favour of Gho, because the acussators (Bverotti and company) were not able to prove that Gho was lying. I think the Commission don’t know if Gho’s method works. They simply decided that Bverotti and co. didn’t prove their accussations against Gho. Also, the article on the JDT could push the Commission to decide in favour of Gho, even though the Commission is not able to test that article.

Of course, it can be argued that it is Gho who has to prove that his technique works, as he is offering it commercially. Gho could argue that he has done so in the JDT article. And the Commission probably accepted the JDT article as proof, even if they have no means to verify it.

Iron_Man, do you know if Gho published the article on the JDT, forced by the other clinics’ accussations?

» » YOUR Judgement? Oh god beware dont put it in text guys or the shi*storms
» » coming :slight_smile:
»
» Why? The whole HT and HM field should know what’s REALLY going on in this
» lawsuit against Dr. Gho!
»
» I just tried to read the Dutch PDF file …
» http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/412d4233-e877-4ba4-bc0d-912d493706aa2010-8-12.UitspraakRCC.pdf
»
» … and YES, it is indeed interesting, and therefore I tried to
» translate some of the most important parts,
» as for EXAMPLE:
»
»
» Dutch/English translation:
»
» In a letter, dated 3 May 2010, the plaintiffs pointed out,
» that the advertiser has claimed to have treated 2,000 people, but that “the
» last study” of the advertiser is “based on five people only”. In addition,
» the plaintiffs submitted a text by Dr. Ray Woods, where he is
» criticizing Dr. Gho’s method/work.
»
» Dated 3 May 2010? A text by Dr. Ray Woods? Which “text”??
»
» Let me look …
»
» posted by Dr. Woods, Australia, 1 May 2010, 23:54:
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-67067-page-1-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
»
» Yeah, I already could smell a fat RAT month ago …
»
» That means, they just made a copy from Dr. Woods BS comments about Dr. Gho
» in his “follicle extraction monitoring thread” und submitted this text to
» the commission!
»
» BTW - Would you like to know the response by the commission and experts
» to Woods “text”? :smiley:

Spanish Dude: I don’t know why you catch so much sh*t around here, but I really appreciate your posts and the fact that you spend a lot of time researching and keeping us readers informed.

Please keep the info coming! (same goes for you Iron Man)

Thanks!

Why doesn’t Dr. Gho produce a lot of pictures of successful outcomes if his procedure really works. It makes no sense to not show the regrowth of the donor and a high yield in the recipient if it really works, that would only bring him more clients. Is there any explanation for the lack of evidence from the doctor?

Thank you Scalpy.

» Spanish Dude: I don’t know why you catch so much sh*t around here, but I
» really appreciate your posts and the fact that you spend a lot of time
» researching and keeping us readers informed.
»
» Please keep the info coming! (same goes for you Iron Man)
»
» Thanks!

One could argue that Dr. Gho is very shy, and doesn’t want fame, and he prefers to remain anonymous.
But this is not true.
In fact, Dr. Gho has appeared lately in several dutch TV shows, talking about Gerard Joling’s transplant, talking about an eyebrow transplant for an actress, and a repair job to an Albanian kid who was a victim of war.
A lot of TV shows, but no analysis at all regarding the validity of his claims of Hair Multiplication. The reporters simply presented it as FACT.

And according to an old interview entitled “Dinner with Gho”, the interviewer (I think it was Farrel from other website) said that Gho was an egocentric man, that behaved as if he was God. This was before the bankrupt.

» Why doesn’t Dr. Gho produce a lot of pictures of successful outcomes if his
» procedure really works. It makes no sense to not show the regrowth of the
» donor and a high yield in the recipient if it really works, that would only
» bring him more clients. Is there any explanation for the lack of evidence
» from the doctor?

“They simply decided that Bverotti and co. didn’t prove their accussations against Gho. Also, the article on the JDT could push the Commission to decide in favour of Gho, even though the Commission is not able to test that article.” Well said!

» “They simply decided that Bverotti and co. didn’t prove their accussations
» against Gho. Also, the article on the JDT could push the Commission to
» decide in favour of Gho, even though the Commission is not able to test
» that article.” Well said!

Besides the fact, that this comment is BS at the highest level, let me take a closer look …

(page 4, below)

Dutch/English translation:

That the HST method has been criticized by some physicians [Dr. Woods], does not change the previous assessment [by the commission]. …

Well said, commission!

In fact, the commission could gather ENOUGH good and serious reasons (proofs) for their assessments and finally for their final judgement.

And even besides the fact, that the commission already knew in the run of this lawsuit against Dr. Gho (HSI), that all these clinics and/or physicians, like Dr. Woods and his slaves, are simply just pissed off!! (that’s all!), they really tried to be fair to the plaintiffs, and tried to SHOW them in a serious manner, what is right and what is wrong. They even checked out and explained in detail how and why HST actually works - among lots of other critical things they tried carefully and critically to examine, and the plaintiffs didn’t even try to fight against the examined and explained facts, because they have not been aware (at least it seems so) of all the essential (relevant) things they presented during the hearing.

Oh, by the way - Did I already mention that just due to the HST method, hair loss is in fact NOT any longer a final situation for hair loss sufferers? I mean, actually a REAL solution and not just a bought ILLUSION by traditional hair transplants?

And did I already mention, that just with the HST method (besides a good recovery on your bald areas in the very first step and in general) you’re able to gain hair densities as much as you want; because you NEVER run out of (high quality) resources (your own healthy scalp hair) on one hand, and due to Dr. Gho’s grafts injection method (HairStemcell Injection®), what makes such high density procedures possible, on the other hand – and NOT only “in theory”!

Dr. Gho’s NW#7-#1 resto patients are probably living right next door to Dr. Armani’s 15,000-graft FUE patients.

» Dr. Gho’s NW#7-#1 resto patients are probably living right next door to Dr.
» Armani’s 15,000-graft FUE patients.

Maybe they’re not aware of Dr. Gho’s HSI clinics – or somebody told them, that “HM (2 hairs from 1) is not possible!” :smiley:

… besides the thingy, that most baldies do NOT even have IN TOTAL/in general/basically such a large amount of FU’s in their whole donor area available:

Calculation of grafts
A typical patient has 50,000 follicular units (100,000 hairs, assuming 2 hairs per unit) on his scalp.

• Of these, 75% (37,500) are on the frontal scalp and vertex and hence are at risk of being lost.

• The occipital (permanent donor) area has 25% of the total hairs on the scalp (25,000 hairs or 12,500 units). Since a person can afford to lose half his hairs before he appears bald, of the 12,500 donor units, approximately half are available for harvesting (i.e., 6250). If one assumes 100 units per sq cm, one can harvest roughly 1700 follicular unit grafts (consisting of about 3400 hairs) in a donor strip of 14 cm x 1.2 cm.

„Dr. Armani’s 15,000-graft FUE patients“ – Pahhhh!!!

But anyway - if such “Armani-guys” go to Dr. Gho, they can harvest the double of such an amount for more density - and even far far far far .x more! :smiley:

i still wonder why this technique is not attracting more public attention and why other transplant doctors aren’t adapting to this method more rapidly…?

» » Dr. Gho’s NW#7-#1 resto patients are probably living right next door to
» Dr.
» » Armani’s 15,000-graft FUE patients.
»
» Maybe they’re not aware of Dr. Gho’s HSI clinics – or somebody told them,
» that “HM (2 hairs from 1) is not possible!” :smiley:
»
» … besides the thingy, that most baldies do NOT even have IN TOTAL/in
» general/basically such a large amount of FU’s in their whole donor area
» available:
» ----------------------------------------------
» Calculation of grafts
» A typical patient has 50,000 follicular units (100,000 hairs, assuming 2
» hairs per unit) on his scalp.
»
» - Of these, 75% (37,500) are on the frontal scalp and vertex and hence are
» at risk of being lost.
»
» - The occipital (permanent donor) area has 25% of the total hairs on the
» scalp (25,000 hairs or 12,500 units). Since a person can afford to lose
» half his hairs before he appears bald, of the 12,500 donor units,
» approximately
half are available for harvesting (i.e., 6250). If one
» assumes 100 units per sq cm, one can harvest roughly 1700 follicular unit
» grafts (consisting of about 3400 hairs) in a donor strip of 14 cm x 1.2
» cm.
»
» „Dr. Armani’s 15,000-graft FUE patients“ – Pahhhh!!!
»
» But anyway - if such “Armani-guys” go to Dr. Gho, they can harvest the
» double of such an amount for more density - and even far far far far .x
» more! :smiley:

Oh, by the way @cal my friend, :wink:

Recently, I posted some links here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-71770-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

It seems, so far just a few guys checked them carefully out, as for instance:

It seems, posted by a physician …<<

8/18/2009 8:51:42 PM Subject: Duplicative Surgery – An Alternative to Cloning?

Message: The finite supply of donor hair has always been a limiting factor in hair transplant. There are up to 10,000 follicular units (FU) in the appropriate donor area (number varies from person to person, can be as low as 6,000). Even if we can take 6,000 FU from the donor area, they can only cover 150 cm2 if placed at 40 FU/cm2. 150 cm2 may sound like a big area, but a person with Norwood Class 6 male pattern hair loss can easily have 250 cm2 of deficiency. A recent study published by a group of physicians and researchers from Italy discussed a very interesting procedure that potentially could double the amount of donor hair.

By intentional transecting (cutting into two sections) about 100 follicles after harvesting, they transplanted each portion (upper & lower) and compared the survival rate of these transected follicles to the survival rate of intact follicles on 28 patients. They found the graft survival rate for the transected follicles to be only slightly less than that of the intact follicles at 6 and 12 months (providing a net hair count gain of 81% when compared to intact follicles).

Unfortunately, the caliber of the hair grew from the transected follicles suffered some and averaged slightly less than that of intact follicles (~75% for transected follicles vs. 96% of intact follicles). The authors also failed to translate calibers into cross-sections, which is directly proportional to the volume of a hair shaft. If we compare the cross sections extrapolated from the calibers, we find that hair from transected follicles only has ~60% of the cross section as hair from intact follicles.

My conclusion based on this study:

By taking a follicle, cutting it into two and transplanting each portion, we can get 1.81 hairs but each with only 60% of the cross-section. Since 1.81 x 0.6 = 1.09, there is a small net gain of 9% in hair volume. Such gain is probably not worth the effort and expense to perform this procedure. However, this study was concluded at 12 months and additional gain is possible at 18 months. Also, the protocol did not include minoxidil. Minoxidil may be able to increase the hair shaft caliber. With additional refinement of the technique and protocol (we are doing some trials ourselves), this and similar methods have the potential to provide an effectively increase on the number of hair and provide a solution for those with significant hair loss.
Source: Welcome to kchairrestoration.com

At first, I was surprised that he was talking (one year ago) about “a recent study published by a group of physicians and researchers from ITALY” but unfortunately he didn’t mention the journal and/or title of this study – because which recent study and which spaghetties from Italy is he talking about?

Interesting …

Finally, I think I found myself the study after awhile, because I always thought that I’m aware of the most important “2 hairs from 1” studies …
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-68788-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html

… and here is the study, I’m talking about:

Follicular Bisection in Hair Restoration: In Vivo Experiment

(Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010)

Because of the publication date, and because there is unfortunately no ABSTRACT available, I’m not really sure if this is the related study he mentioned.

Anyway, as you can see, there tons of information and studies out there about the “2 hairs from 1” thingy, and even with a bisectional transection (horizontal into 2 pieces), it’s possible to multiply hair follicles …

» However, this study was concluded at 12 months and additional
» gain is possible at 18 months. Also, the protocol did not include
» minoxidil. Minoxidil may be able to increase the hair shaft caliber. With
» additional refinement of the technique and protocol (we are doing some
» trials ourselves), this and similar methods have the potential to provide
» an effectively increase on the number of hair and provide a solution for
» those with significant hair loss.
» Source: Welcome to kchairrestoration.com

Interesting. It seems I’ve just found a new player in the HM field?

Dr. T.K. Shiao (Kansas, U.S.)
Welcome to kchairrestoration.com
A current member of the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), Dr. T.K. Shiao has attended many ISHRS annual scientific meetings since 1997 (Barcelona) to acquire the most current knowledge on hair restoration. Furthermore, he continues to develop new techniques and tools for the advancement of hair transplant, therefore well-known around the world as an innovator in the hair restoration field.
For his contributions to the field of hair transplant, Dr. Shiao was introduced as the “Surgeon of the Month” in the Sep/Oct 2008 issue of ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) Forum, the most recognized journal in the field of hair transplantation.
Source: Welcome to kchairrestoration.com

That explains, why he is posting so much and interested about HM on his blog …

More shïtty links and articles by Iron_Man.
So according to our rusty friend, there is HM being done everywhere, WHOOOHOOOO!!
Maybe he is abusing L.S.D. and suffer from hallucinations???

Where are the photos of the wonderful results??

Don’t forget it, Robot_Man:
EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS, REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE.

» » However, this study was concluded at 12 months and additional
» » gain is possible at 18 months. Also, the protocol did not include
» » minoxidil. Minoxidil may be able to increase
» the hair shaft caliber. With
» » additional refinement of the technique and protocol (we
» are doing some

» » trials ourselves), this and similar methods
» have the potential to provide
» » an effectively increase on the number of hair and provide a solution
» for
» » those with significant hair loss.
» » Source: Welcome to kchairrestoration.com
» » ----------------------------------------------
»
» Interesting. It seems I’ve just found a new player in the HM field?
» ------------------------------------------------
» Dr. T.K. Shiao (Kansas, U.S.)
» Welcome to kchairrestoration.com
» A current member of the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration
» Surgery), Dr. T.K. Shiao has attended many ISHRS annual scientific meetings
» since 1997 (Barcelona) to acquire the most current knowledge on hair
» restoration. Furthermore, he continues to develop new techniques and
» tools for the advancement of hair transplant, therefore well-known around
» the world as an innovator in the hair restoration field.

» For his contributions to the field of hair transplant, Dr. Shiao was
» introduced as the “Surgeon of the Month” in the Sep/Oct 2008 issue of ISHRS
» (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) Forum, the most
» recognized journal in the field of hair transplantation.
» Source: Welcome to kchairrestoration.com
» ------------------------------------------------
» That explains, why he is posting so much and interested about HM on his
» blog …

» In fact, the commission could gather ENOUGH good and serious reasons
» (proofs) for their assessments and finally for their final judgement.

WHERE ARE THESE EXTRAORDINARY PROOFS??
The plaintiffs (Bverotti and co)are idiots and they are not able to defend themselves and contest the “proof” presented by Gho.

Lol!! I can imagine Bverotti paying his lawyer for the “hard work”, HAHAHA.
Congratulations Bverotti!!

» And even besides the fact, that the commission already knew in the run of
» this lawsuit against Dr. Gho (HSI), that all these clinics and/or
» physicians, like Dr. Woods and his slaves, are simply just pissed
» off!!
(that’s all!), they really tried to be fair to the plaintiffs,
» and tried to SHOW them in a serious manner, what is right and what is
» wrong. They even checked out and explained in detail how and why HST
» actually works
- among lots of other critical things they tried carefully
» and critically to examine, and the plaintiffs didn’t even try to fight
» against the examined and explained facts, because they have not been aware
» (at least it seems so) of all the essential (relevant) things they
» presented during the hearing.

Oh, yes, the same shït, over and over again, the same drawings, the same “statistics” about “how it works”, but not a single set of convincing photos of results. Where are the clinical trials supervised by an independent 3rd party?

The truth is that:
1. Gho just moves around 800 FU’s per year!!
2. And he harvests the donor area diffusely. Just imagine 800 FU’s scattered all across the donor area. This is just 4 FU’s per cm2. Impossible to check!!
With these 2 simple tactics, Gho ensures that the patient won’t be able to check for donor regrowth.

And don’t tell me that Gerard Joling got 1500 FUs. Gerard Joling is an advertise man, and not reliable. The patients that go to the forums, tell us that they get around 800 FU’s transplanted by Gho, and they have to wait 1 year for another transplant.

» Oh, by the way - Did I already mention that just due to the HST method,
» hair loss is in fact NOT any longer a final situation for hair loss
» sufferers? I mean, actually a REAL solution and not just a bought ILLUSION
» by traditional hair transplants?

» And did I already mention, that just with the HST method (besides a good
» recovery on your bald areas in the very first step and in general) you’re
» able to gain hair densities as much as you want; because you NEVER run out
» of (high quality) resources (your own healthy scalp hair) on one hand, and
» due to Dr. Gho’s grafts injection method (HairStemcell Injection®), what
» makes such high density procedures possible, on the other hand – and NOT
» only “in theory”!

More cheap propaganda by Iron_Man. I wonder how much you are paid for this.
Oh, are you doing it for free? Then this is even more aggravating.

It seems nobody can make a solid claim whether or not his procedure works and to what extent so why fight like this? We are all struggling with the same issue, hair loss, so lets be productive and make this more of a mature debate. Rather than pointing fingers at each other, lets work off what each other say and be productive.

Gho could be off but he could also really be onto something big here. I’m excited about the idea personally, I’m 23 and have severe diffuse thinning in a MPB pattern. I’ve been on propecia for a while and I’m hoping it lets me keep what I have, which by the way is not cosmetically acceptable for me personally so the concept of a doctor claiming we could potentially have unlimited donor is very exciting.

Spanish Dude - Could it be possible that Gho does know what he’s doing and although for a long time has been claiming it, now has refined his method and is successful? PS - Que viva la furia roja.

Iron Man - Could Gho’s method not be ready for primetime? Could it be that the lack of evidence is due to the fact he hasn’t proven results he wants to show to the public?

Just as a final thought, both of you are incredibly knowledgeable and I’m thankful that both of you post on this forum.

» Oh, yes, the same shït, over and over again, the same drawings, the same
» “statistics” about “how it works”, but not a single set of convincing
» photos of results. Where are the clinical trials supervised by an
» independent 3rd party?

Douche bag - you should read my previous „shi’ty posts & links” more carefully:

Regarding “independent 3rd party”…

» By intentional transecting (cutting into two sections)
» about 100 follicles after harvesting, they transplanted each portion (upper
» & lower) and compared the survival rate of these transected follicles to
» the survival rate of intact follicles on 28
» patients
. They found the graft survival rate
» for the transected follicles to be only slightly less than that of the
» intact follicles at 6 and 12 months
(providing a net hair count
» gain of 81% when compared to intact follicles).

As for example (and there are lots of similar indipendent studies), in this NEW and INDEPENDENT study, researchers tried a similar “2 hairs from 1” approach with 28 trailist’s. 81% (!!) hair count gain WITHOUT any special storage medium or whatever!!!

» The truth is that:
» 1. Gho just moves around 800 FU’s per year!!
» 2. And he harvests the donor area diffusely. Just imagine 800 FU’s
» scattered all across the donor area. This is just 4 FU’s per cm2.
» Impossible to check!!

» With these 2 simple tactics, Gho ensures that the patient won’t be able
» to check for donor regrowth.

»
» And don’t tell me that Gerard Joling got 1500 FUs.

O.k. I’m going to tell you this “shi’ty” once again:
Gerard Joling got 1500 HST-FU’s!!

But first of all, nice greetings from Mr. Gerard Joling :

Pic/video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfmqurn11xM&feature=related

That means, THOUSANDS of individuals & fans has been able to check Gerard’s donor- and recipient area very closely, each and every day immediately after his (1st) HST procedure – THOUSANDS!!

But that’s not enough – at least for individuals and the media out there …

Next step (among lots of other independent media reports): Procedures very closely in front of the camera’s:
http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhasci.com%2Fgezocht.aspx

1600 HST-FU’s (!!) in just 1 day/procedure (video-screenshot):

Donor re-growth check (for documentation) ~1 week after the procedure:

Everything in front of indipendent cameras and indipendent individuals!

But watch lots of videos and pics yourself at

By the way: Spanish Dude, it isn’t necessary to confirm your stupidness in each and every thread - most guys are already aware of this … :wink:

Where are the clinical trials OF GHO’s TECHNIQUE, evaluated by an independent 3rd party, for example the FDA, and not a crappy advertising commission, nor a crappy, sensationalist, house-wifish, TV show??

With those TV shows, Gho is turning this into a circus!!