Hair Multiplication with Nigam

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hairlife[/postedby]
Thanks Freddie 555 , Ur idea is welcomed.
F1 generation follicular cells with Nth generation of cultured cells , for better triocoginity.
I look forward for similar ideas to improve the protocols.
In the talk with Nigam , he also explained me his future visions and ideas to improve HM Process.
I think rather than attacking Nigam , this way going forward is the best way to defeat this hairloss curse.[/quote]

Hairlife, do you know what is the most effective protocol Dr. Nigam has right now? I need a treatment fast, I have been on finasteride and minox and while they are working very nicely for my hair, I am getting tons of side effects. I hope there is something available very soon as I am not sure how much longer I can stay on these meds. They mess up my body in a major way. FUE is very expensive, I am very tempted to get FUE now to buy myself some time but I will be hitting myself if soon after I spend the money on FUE there is something that is more effective available from Nigam or Pilox or whoever. Huge dilemna!

Also, with FUE I might be left with some scars on my head and it is really not an ideal solution.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hairlife[/postedby]
Thanks Freddie 555 , Ur idea is welcomed.
F1 generation follicular cells with Nth generation of cultured cells , for better triocoginity.
I look forward for similar ideas to improve the protocols.
In the talk with Nigam , he also explained me his future visions and ideas to improve HM Process.
I think rather than attacking Nigam , this way going forward is the best way to defeat this hairloss curse.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lucky[/postedby]

Hairlife, do you know what is the most effective protocol Dr. Nigam has right now? I need a treatment fast, I have been on finasteride and minox and while they are working very nicely for my hair, I am getting tons of side effects. I hope there is something available very soon as I am not sure how much longer I can stay on these meds. They mess up my body in a major way. FUE is very expensive, I am very tempted to get FUE now to buy myself some time but I will be hitting myself if soon after I spend the money on FUE there is something that is more effective available from Nigam or Pilox or whoever. Huge dilemna!

Also, with FUE I might be left with some scars on my head and it is really not an ideal solution.[/quote]

There are stuff that works now, Alec is probably more trustworthy than most doctors, I might give his regimen a try myself

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-125857-page-0-order-last_answer-category-1.html

I am not sure what to make of it, Alecbaldone said he has no regrowth after a whole year.