Hair Multiplication with Nigam

Most people’s beards and donor areas get thinner and shorter over time although not as badly as the top and front. I don’t like the idea of using beard hair. it has different trichogenicity from head hair.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by licht[/postedby]
Freddie555, I have a quick question.

In an early thread you said something that made it sound like perhaps the laws in India are changing in terms of stem cell research?

I’m quite curious about that. I looked online and couldn’t find any mention of stem cell legislation in India. Do we have any more information?[/quote]

As per Nigam’s own words, the Indian parliament could enact laws at anytime to restrict or regulate stem cell trials. Currently the laws are ambiguous in India from what I gather - which suits those of us who are desperate to see this area of hair loss science advance.

If US style laws are clamped and human trials are made next to impossible without decade long time frames, I have no hope of a cell based cure or major treatment emerging within my lifetime (what’s left of the meaningful part of it anyway). That is to say, we will be old and bald well before a cell based cure makes it to market - if ever.

Nigam has to hurry and get done what he needs to as far as experimentation goes before this window closes. Its still a long shot that he will get anywhere. But at least its a shot.

The low IQ monkeys here who continue to harass him don’t understand what damage they are doing. You can count on the fingers of one hand the number of researchers in his position and location who are able to carry forward this research in human trials without getting govt regulators on their back.

One another approach.
I have 100s of vellus hairs in temples.(thanks to Minoxdil).
If I extract 10 hairs form the back of my head .(Safe donor zone). Extract the DP Cells as shown in the digram below. One DP contains a lot of DP cells.
And inject these numerous DP Cells in the temples .
This can imply in 3 results.

1. No new hairs in temples.
  2. 10 new hairs in temples.
  3. These numerous DP Cells combine with existing vellus hair DPcells and turn the vellus hairs into terminal.
    Please bear in mind that these cells are not cultured and just 15 minutes old, before they are induced in the temples . So the tricoginity of the DP cells will not be lost.

Desomnd , please reply.
Lets forget to create new hairs.
Lets have a theory to grow vellus hairs from minoxidil and than to convert these to terminal hairs . with the above experiment , I intened to do this.

Any other theory is also welcomed.

I’m very curious to learn more about the this stem cell situation in India.

I’ll try dig up exactly what Nigam said.

Obviously India could enact more restrictive laws at any time, but did Nigam say or imply that it was likely they would?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by licht[/postedby]
Freddie555, I have a quick question.

In an early thread you said something that made it sound like perhaps the laws in India are changing in terms of stem cell research?

I’m quite curious about that. I looked online and couldn’t find any mention of stem cell legislation in India. Do we have any more information?

[postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]

As per Nigam’s own words, the Indian parliament could enact laws at anytime to restrict or regulate stem cell trials. Currently the laws are ambiguous in India from what I gather - which suits those of us who are desperate to see this area of hair loss science advance.

If US style laws are clamped and human trials are made next to impossible without decade long time frames, I have no hope of a cell based cure or major treatment emerging within my lifetime (what’s left of the meaningful part of it anyway). That is to say, we will be old and bald well before a cell based cure makes it to market - if ever.

Nigam has to hurry and get done what he needs to as far as experimentation goes before this window closes. Its still a long shot that he will get anywhere. But at least its a shot.

The low IQ monkeys here who continue to harass him don’t understand what damage they are doing. You can count on the fingers of one hand the number of researchers in his position and location who are able to carry forward this research in human trials without getting govt regulators on their back.[/quote]

hairsite masters ,
looking forward for your comments.

102 grafts were done to test denova technique from Nigam.
Photos to follow soon.

Lindo ,
I will be trying my luck with Nigam for the next 6-8 months.
I am sure for a positive result.
IF the things dont turn up to be positive , I will be taking the FUE route.

Three Protocols Tested (Dated 09 Dec )

1. 3d Spheroids in Another temple
    2… Putting fresh DP Cells in one temple
  2. Invitro Doubling
    All over the scalp PRP+ Growth Factors + 2d DP Culture.

Details of first protocol –
To Increase Tiochoginty , epithelial cells were used , while putting the 3d Speriods, Other Growth Factors were also used. – FGF and WNT.
Various Incesions(at proper angle) were made and than will the help of a droper , the 3d Speriods were inserted in the slits

In the next protocol , Nigam promised to also use Amino max c100 , to improve the tricoginicity in the next trials.

Details of second protocol + Photos to come soon.

Attached Pictures show the 3d Sp (made with Hanging drop Method)

Thank you so much hairlife for updating us - with pictures too.

I’m not sure what it is I’m looking at exactly but I’ll catch up on the
weekend.

Till then please ignore any of the monkeys here if they try to harass you and
please keep posting.

If this procedure does not grow any cosmetically significant amount of hair,
I’d still be interested to know if it at least slowed down your hair loss.
If there are any other changes you noticed e.g. hair texture, thickness, color
, growth rate…etc. keep us updated.

Thanks

I second Freddie, keep us posted, and ignore the monkeys.

Surely Avan and Frediee
I will keep u posted. I am just collecting a lot of documentation , before posting it all at hair site.

This time , Nigam used a gun method to inject the culture cells in my scalp.
Please see the gun in the attached Picture.
With the help of gun , he was able to set the depth of needle prick/depth in my scalp. Different type of cells were injected at diff. depths.
DP cells at depth of 3.5-4mm and epi cells at depth of 1.5 to 2mm.

Time will tell , if with all hard work , i will be able to see my vellus turning
terminal or any new growth. But surely i should say that Nigam is really GOOD at Application of Technolgies.

looks interesting. thx for that pic.

do you know the thickness of the needle? and how fast does the gun inject the cells? i assume it has to be a very thin needle if it’s injected like a gun, to keep pain and discomfort at a minimum.

Details of
Protocoll no.1 .
Injection of 3d Spheriods in Slits with Capi- Tube.

Excellent pictures hairlife.

Keep them coming my man and don’t bail on us mid-way please.

Whether it works or it does not, this kind of experimentation that Dr. Nigam
is pioneering is the only way we are going to get a shot at a cure within
our life time - even if its a long shot.

Dear god, please keep the monkeys away from this thread. Amen.

Hairlife great photos. We are all rooting for you. Don’t listen to the complainers. None of them has the guts to go for anything. Well done and please keep us posted with pictures! Good luck!

Hairlife are you from India? What ethnicity if not? Did you have any trepidation in going to India? Thanks for the great updates.

It would have been great to exchange ideas with him. I really like this
approach of using cultured & aggregated cell implants in the hopes of inducing
follicular neo-genesis (new hair growth). Its an approach that simply makes
the most sense to me as it mimics what happens naturally in normal heads.

I remember pitching this cultured & aggregated implant approach a couple of
years ago on this forum in the hopes Replicel might pick up on it. Somehow
I felt their method of injecting loose free floating cells would not be
effective.

Even if Nigam’s attempts do not work well the first time, I hope he sticks
with it and tries variants of the culturing & injection procedure.

I also hopes he considers my idea of adding freshly extracted (trichogenic)
F1 generation follicular cells with Nth generation of cultured
cells. I somehow feel including F1 generation cells into the cell culture
periodically will help retain the trichogenic traits of the overall cell mass
being cultured.

freddie, are you not in contact with dr. nigam, via mail?

i would also like to get some updates from his latest experiments.
not only the HM stuff. what about the donor doubling stuff? still no proof of concept up to now. the patients yoshi etc.
we need some status updates

As mentioned one of the protocool was to test Nigam,s Invitro Doubling
I am documenting my own case , which takes a lot of effort.
Before i post anything here on the site, i am pre-paring(Creation of Tattos) it in the best way.
Lets wait for some more time , before i post my pics here on hairsite.

Thanks Freddie 555 , Ur idea is welcomed.
F1 generation follicular cells with Nth generation of cultured cells , for better triocoginity.
I look forward for similar ideas to improve the protocols.
In the talk with Nigam , he also explained me his future visions and ideas to improve HM Process.
I think rather than attacking Nigam , this way going forward is the best way to defeat this hairloss curse.