Hair growth cells AND the genes that could adversely affect them

No resveratrol trial was ever done on humans for hair loss.

The studies were carried out on mice AND on human hair follicles (ex vivo). That is the preferred line of research.
Of course, these are cutting-edge research.
If you wish to wait longer, please do.
I donā€™t forsee WHO/FDA/any government funding large scale human trials.
However, we are getting good feedback from people using it. I will share their progress in coming months.

As more and more people use resveratrol, NMN and fisetin,(not necessarily for hairloss), we are getting feedback on improving hair growth.
With use of Ca AKG, thereā€™s been reported and documented cases of reversal of hair greying too.

These cases will be included in a retrospective trial.

Good thing is, unlike pharma agents like finasteride that have serious side effects, these are plant-derived and have been in use for some time. So their safety profile has been analyzed and documented.

The research papers I will share are all double-blind, scientific studies.
Not hearsay or conjecture. (though if you take time to read them in detail you will find it logical that more and more people should be using them for hair as well as general well being.)

Regards,
Dr A

Hello Dr A, thanks for the information but anti-aging is not the subject if this forum. The HairSite admin said that if you keep posting this kind of information here, your posts will be removed or placed eslewhere.

Dear Roger,
Does the word ā€œantiageingā€ offend you?
Medicine is medicine.
If you donā€™t like something, please donā€™t read it. Itā€™s simple.
Regards,
Dr A

@Dr_Arvind No, it doesnā€™t offend me. But there is a reason HairSite has different forums for different subject areas. Your information is good, it doesnā€™t fit the subject matter of this forum.

Roger, if Dr. Aā€™s info were to be moved to a different thread how would we know it happened and where to find it? I agree that we should keep threads limited to their defined subjects but I do want to be able to see Dr. Aā€™s info somewhere at this site. Perhaps Hairsite could donate a thread specifically to Dr. A so we find it easily.

Dr. A, wherever you post your studies and other info, Iā€™m very interested in seeing it. Please keep everyone updated if you move your info to a new thread. And I donā€™t think Roger-that is trying to slight you when he asks you to post your info in a different thread. I think he is just trying to preserve decorum so everything is easier to keep track of.

A new category ā€œHair Loss; Anti-agingā€ has been created. We can use this new category to house all general hair loss and anti-aging topics.

Hope everyone is pleased with this decision or feel free to offer other suggestions.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Dr. A, Hairsite has created a new thread for Hair Loss; Anti-aging. Please post your info there because it looks helpful. I wish to see more credible info about people using anti-aging treatments growing hair. IMO the aging process plays a role in hair loss so it makes sense to me that anti-aging medicine could grow some hair if such anti-aging medicine truly exists.

I do believe that your solution should be effective. Thanks. Could you please move Dr. Aā€™s hairloss posts related to anti-aging to the new thread so I can view all of them without them being mixed in with posts about cell technology. Please keep in mind that some of Dr. Aā€™s posts in this thread are about cell technology and those posts should stay in this thread. It has been kind of hard to digest what Dr. A is saying in this thread since his hair loss posts that are related to anti-aging are mixed in with cell treatment posts by every poster, Including Dr. A, and it gets a little confusing.

1 Like

Thank you HairSite! We are not dissing Dr Aā€™s work or his information, we just want to preserve the specialized focus of this forum. I think creation of a new forum was the smart move.