Going .. going

Jeez! At least his dad had that really thick front hairline. Which I believe he still has. The kid could have possibly have covered his crown (excuse the pun) if he had the same hairline as his dad… But he’s going full on Norwood 7 in about 3 years. Bummer!

That really sucks for him. I can’t imagine trying to deal with this problem in that kind of public eye all the time.

I wonder how long it will be before the shave-down makes its fateful appearance on Willie’s head?

» That really sucks for him. I can’t imagine trying to deal with this
» problem in that kind of public eye all the time.
»
» I wonder how long it will be before the shave-down makes its fateful
» appearance on Willie’s head?

I’m surprised he hasn’t done it already. As a Royal they’re supposed to have a certain look, so the shave is out of the question. As is a piece, as he is SO in the public eye he would beome a joke overnight. But he’s been losing it for a while, so I was surprised he didn’t take advantage of his joining the army to buzz it down, a few years back. He’d still be balding, but he’d have a reason for the buzz rather than all the “Baldy prince submits to hair loss” headlines he’d get from the likes of “The Sun” if he did it now.

Also, given the cash he has I’m surprised he hasn’t had some kind of FUE work. A detectable scar would be a nightmare for him, but just a few thousand grafts would beef up what he has now, and mean that a few years down the line when he’s in his 30s and 40s the worst he’d get would be similar to how he is now.

he’s probably less worried about his hair loss than we are of ours. he’s wealthy, whereas most of us have to work for a living. i wouldn’t be as depressed about my hair loss if i had that kind of money. with that kind of money, i would never have to work - one stress already reduced.

» he’s probably less worried about his hair loss than we are of ours. he’s
» wealthy, whereas most of us have to work for a living. i wouldn’t be as
» depressed about my hair loss if i had that kind of money. with that kind
» of money, i would never have to work - one stress already reduced.

money doesnt make you happy. thats a fact. ask any expert if you dont believe me. and you say he doesnt have to work? do you know how much he has to do as a prince? its not less.

This guy is a reveler. Period. BTW, if he works tell us what his expertise is. His job is to suck tax payers’ money. I have some consideration for his father who has always been an easy target for the media. But none for him nor his late mother. They use their good looks for false and ultimately self-centered ends.

» This guy is a reveler. Period. BTW, if he works tell us what his expertise
» is. His job is to suck tax payers’ money. I have some consideration for
» his father who has always been an easy target for the media. But none for
» him nor his late mother. They use their good looks for false and
» ultimately self-centered ends.

are you from UK?

he has much to do - many official things. not an easy work.

» » This guy is a reveler. Period. BTW, if he works tell us what his
» expertise
» » is. His job is to suck tax payers’ money. I have some consideration for
» » his father who has always been an easy target for the media. But none
» for
» » him nor his late mother. They use their good looks for false and
» » ultimately self-centered ends.
»
» are you from UK?
»
» he has much to do - many official things. not an easy work.

Get bloody real - they live a life style most can only dream of - the tax payer will pick up the tab!

I’m from the UK.

No, I am not from the UK. I live in a country where republican officials are very greedy and despicable as well and I am not biased at all against the english monarchy. But those kings and princes of yours tend to lose their class and distinction (of speech in particular) and pretend to join the free for all. Which they don’t. They are slowly pervaded by the democratic ideals but retain their financial advantages. For the seemingly worse.

Hey, english taxpayers it’s time to do something!!! Can’t you start a 2% Minox donation or something for the poor guy???

shit. he looks like he’s in his early 40’s. baldness is a very embarrassing fucking disease man.

and a terrible disease. i won’t let myself go bald. i’m doing all i can now and preparing for an ht. i will not live life bald. i’m tired this f’n disease controlling my life. i will conquer androgenetic alopecia or fight it until the death…

» shit. he looks like he’s in his early 40’s. baldness is a very embarrassing
» fucking disease man.

Only 25

» shit. he looks like he’s in his early 40’s. baldness is a very embarrassing
» fucking disease man.

he doesnt look like he is in his early 40’s. like 28 or something. at least for me. dont only focus on his balding. if you focus on his face like most people would do, he looks like 28 (including hair).

Yes I agree. But the shot was taken by these rapacious journalists so as to make him look older. Again one of their gross tricks. Had he been a “friendly” environmentalist, he would have been taken smiling and from above. Had he been a military ruler, he would have been taken with a grim and from under and so on… What worse on this damned earth than a journalist?..

He should keep the sides cut a lot shorter than what he has now to take away from the bozo the clown look. Poor kid has an obvious Norwood 6 pattern and will more than likely be slick bald by 30.

» He should keep the sides cut a lot shorter than what he has now to take
» away from the bozo the clown look. Poor kid has an obvious Norwood 6
» pattern and will more than likely be slick bald by 30.

All he has to do is look at Uncle Edward. They both have (had) the same blonde, wispy hair.

» » He should keep the sides cut a lot shorter than what he has now to take
» » away from the bozo the clown look. Poor kid has an obvious Norwood 6
» » pattern and will more than likely be slick bald by 30.
»
» All he has to do is look at Uncle Edward. They both have (had) the same
» blonde, wispy hair.

either that or he is just a non responder
i would think that he could find some treatment, prop, rogaine, niz cream something to at least stabilize it, I wonder if he has tried a lot of things or he is pulling a matt lauer and just giving up