Gho was very smart!

Think about it, 70 people are working for ICX for the last 8 years and they are at the same endpoint than Gho 10 years ago; it works sometime on some patient, it doesn’t have consistency, it’s not reliable…

Gho was very smart :slight_smile:

» Think about it, 70 people are working for ICX for the last 8 years and they
» are at the same endpoint than Gho 10 years ago
;

That is quite the assumption…

» » Think about it, 70 people are working for ICX for the last 8 years and
» they
» » are at the same endpoint than Gho 10 years ago
;
»
» That is quite the assumption…

and you know what they say about people who assume.

It’s a FACT :smiley:

» It’s a FACT :smiley:

Its bullshit :).Gho was not even invited to either Intercytex or aderans to share his experience, he was a fraud just like Bazaan.Well maybe a little less than bazaan maybe he was just a failure :slight_smile: but still a fraud because Intercytex is not in here selling us transplants while we wait for our our donor to regenerate like he did.

So your arguement is stupid and only tries to make intercutex and Aderans look like they are frauds also or that they will fail just like Gho.Sorry kiddo but your thinking is… a bit stupidito and shortsighted :slight_smile:

Well said Greek, Gho and Bazan lied about HM, they aint got nothing, they just want to use HM to pump their HT sales.

» » It’s a FACT :smiley:
»
» Its bullshit :).Gho was not even invited to either Intercytex or aderans
» to share his experience, he was a fraud just like Bazaan.Well maybe a
» little less than bazaan maybe he was just a failure :slight_smile: but still a fraud
» because Intercytex is not in here selling us transplants while we wait for
» our our donor to regenerate like he did.
»
» So your arguement is stupid and only tries to make intercutex and Aderans
» look like they are frauds also or that they will fail just like Gho.Sorry
» kiddo but your thinking is… a bit stupidito and shortsighted :slight_smile:

» Gho was very smart :slight_smile:

Gho is a genius. However, I’m hoping that he isn’t so smart that his prediction about DP cells come true. Otherwise, things could fare very poorly for us all :slight_smile:

» » Gho was very smart :slight_smile:
»
» Gho is a genius. However, I’m hoping that he isn’t so smart that his
» prediction about DP cells come true. Otherwise, things could fare very
» poorly for us all :slight_smile:

His genious was to fund his research with transplants that promised regrowth of the donor :slight_smile: transplants with mediocre results and such.Other than that he was a researcher and a scientist with knowledge of things that are simple for a scientist but when we first saw somebody analyzing this to us we looked at him as a genius and a pioneer. He was doing things that other scientists did and not even talk about it, experimenting on his spare days of surgery :slight_smile:

Now we have companies with hardcore scientists not transplant doctors dedicated to this

» » Gho was very smart :slight_smile:
»
» Gho is a genius. However, I’m hoping that he isn’t so smart that his
» prediction about DP cells come true. Otherwise, things could fare very
» poorly for us all :slight_smile:

But business-wise, he is far from a genius. He basically lost EVERYTHING he had, lock, stock and barrel, including the right to use his own name on a clinic. Tell me that’s not Loser City.

No question that Gho is a very respectable, intelligent physician and defintely a pioneer in the HM race. His work was the subject of this website for a number of years. Heck, the whole site revolved around him the way it now revolves around ICX.

But if you were a NW7 and had to bet getting a full head of hair back on either Paul Kemp (ICX) or Cohen Gho, who would you pick?

» No question that Gho is a very respectable, intelligent physician and
» defintely a pioneer in the HM race. His work was the subject of this
» website for a number of years. Heck, the whole site revolved around him
» the way it now revolves around ICX

Yes, Gho deserves credit for kicking off the HM “revolution”.

I remember being on this forum about 5 years ago, trying to explain to you all that Gho and Bazaan are . My reasoning was that if they are not capable of dmaking normal HT hair (from the back of the head) grow, then how could they possibly have developed something as revolutionary as HM.

I was kicked out of this forum as a result.

I just returned now and I see that Gho and Bazaan have been replaced by ITCX.
Its ironic. ITCX is owned by Bosely I belive.

» I remember being on this forum about 5 years ago, trying to explain to you
» all that Gho and Bazaan are . My reasoning was that if they are not
» capable of dmaking normal HT hair (from the back of the head) grow, then
» how could they possibly have developed something as revolutionary as HM.
»
» I was kicked out of this forum as a result.
»
» I just returned now and I see that Gho and Bazaan have been replaced by
» ITCX.
» Its ironic. ITCX is owned by Bosely I belive.

Maybe its best for you not to bother with this board after all.All your information is incorrect.Its ICX-TRC.They are Intercytex which is not owned by Bosley’s.

Gho was a one man band.Intercytex are a mayor international company.

Bazaan.I’ve got no opinion.I had more hair back then.

Bosley’s have an option agreement only.Thats only for the U.S.

Try looking at Intercytex.com - before commenting!

Big difference. Gho is a one man show, he kept everything to himself and used HM to entice people to get more hair transplants. Intercytex is a public company, they are obligated to publish quarterly reports and interim results to the public. What they do is very transparent to the public.

Frankhair1 and El Gordo are bitter because they did not get the news they wanted from intial phase 2 results. they’re talking out of their asses. this 10 year prediction is based on gullible assumptions that “oh well looks like it wont be out in 2008 like i thought so maybe in 10 or 20 years it’ll be ready” type of attitudes.

you can probably expect a thread at least once or twice a week from Frankhair1 most likely. he’s pissed.

it’s amazing how many people thing HM will be out in 10 years but post and check this forum everyday, lol. bashing HM but are secretly fanboys of the technology.

if you have lost hope in HM then take a break from this website and go enjoy your life while you still can.

» » » Gho was very smart :slight_smile:
» »
» » Gho is a genius. However, I’m hoping that he isn’t so smart that his
» » prediction about DP cells come true. Otherwise, things could fare very
» » poorly for us all :slight_smile:
»
» But business-wise, he is far from a genius. He basically lost EVERYTHING
» he had, lock, stock and barrel, including the right to use his own name on
» a clinic. Tell me that’s not Loser City.

“A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”…Max Planck

Most geniuses do not get rich from their ideas as they are far too intelligent to lust after such insignificant gains. They are also far too brilliant to desire to compromise their work in the manner it takes to present it in a form that is useful to a planet where roughly one half of all people have an IQ below 100 :slight_smile:

If Gho is a loser according to your values, then so was Planck, Galileo, Newton, Tesla, and the bulk of the most respected scientists who have ever lived. To each their own.

» Big difference. Gho is a one man show, he kept everything to himself and
» used HM to entice people to get more hair transplants. Intercytex is a
» public company, they are obligated to publish quarterly reports and
» interim results to the public. What they do is very transparent to the
» public.

What they reveal to the public is totally controlled by them, what method does the public. ie us…have, to verify that what they are saying, is accurately depicting their results so far, in other words, that they are not exaggerating the results, or trying to make it appear that the results are more than what they actually are? answer, we have to take their word for everything

not exactly worthy of a lot of confidence

» Well said Greek, Gho and Bazan lied about HM, they aint got nothing, they
» just want to use HM to pump their HT sales.
»
» » » It’s a FACT :smiley:
» »
» » Its bullshit :).Gho was not even invited to either Intercytex or
» aderans
» » to share his experience, he was a fraud just like Bazaan.Well maybe a
» » little less than bazaan maybe he was just a failure :slight_smile: but still a
» fraud
» » because Intercytex is not in here selling us transplants while we wait
» for
» » our our donor to regenerate like he did.
» »
» » So your arguement is stupid and only tries to make intercutex and
» Aderans
» » look like they are frauds also or that they will fail just like
» Gho.Sorry
» » kiddo but your thinking is… a bit stupidito and shortsighted :slight_smile:

you guys keep saying, why would a publicly held company LIE, Like it has never happened before

why would ICX lie? It is called M…O…N…E…Y

remember ENRON, seems to me they were a publicly traded company too, lots of its former execs are now in prison FOR LYING to the public, to federal investigators, and running the company into the ground, puffing up their results so that THE STOCK PRICE WOULD STAY HIGH, …DUH

get real

How old are most of you guys? 20s? most of you, hate to say it, have no street smarts or business acumen, very gullible, easy prey to con artists

you are so blinded by your hope that ICX is a towering success that you swallow their bullshit hook line and sinker

Well you know what…

You guys may be right.
Hangininthere may also be right.

I made this comparison with Gho and Bazaan cause the people on this very board at that time, were just as excited by those two clowns, emailing them every day, as you are now about Intercytex. And to be honest noone here can say for sure that Intercytex arent clowns as well.

If Gho and bazaan wanted to sell their below par HT´s, then perhaps Intercytex are just trying to raise funds from shareholders.
They all have a motive to lie.

JB, I definitely give Gho credit for basically single-handedly launching the HM research/commercialization revolution. But remember, this idea of removing inductive cells, culturing them, and then reimplanting them to create new follicles was not Gho’s idea in the first place. It was Dr. Colin Jahoda who did the initial, distinguished and celebrated scientific research on this (and others, you’ll hasten to add, I’m sure). Indeed, Jahoda has a patent for this concept which predates Gho’s patent.

But to give credit where credit is due, it was Gho who went full steam ahead trying to commercialize this idea.

Unfortunately, because of a “series of unfortunate events”, mainly the fault of Coen Gho himself, and no one else, his entire effort collapsed. He most likely took the bad advice of people like his business manager, and probably also took some bad legal advice from his own wife, who practices international law. I think these people were very naive, and vastly overestimated Gho’s ability to produce results, make favorable business deals with “the big boys”, and maintain control over what he initiated. I think they also overplayed the “greed” and “secrecy” cards, which went hand-in-hand. Gho’s operation was never very transparent, usually somewhat slippery, and showed a lot of signs of a culture of paranoia.

In the end, it all came crashing down quite unfavorably, I think. So while I do give the man credit for pursuing the commercialization idea with such fierce and single-minded determination for so many years, I will not overdo it and lavish a litany of praises on Gho, and I will not call him a genius, either as a scientist or as a businesman. He made a big contribution to this effort, no doubt, but in the final analysis, his contribution was more symbolic and as a motivator for others, rather than giving rise to something worthwhile in its own right.

In the end of this Greek tragedy, I believe it was greed, pure and simple, that shot down the esteemed Dr. Coen Gho. In other words, he shot himself in the foot with a large caliber rifle, and that shot mortally wounded his entire operation. He tried to create something secret and proprietary, by attempting to turn a patent based on the research of other people, into a multi-million dollar empire for himself, and, to that end, even went so far as to consummate an investment deal with a major bank. And after all that, his research efforts misfired, the bank took everything he built, and Dr. Gho basically walked away with nothing. Gho’s clock was cleaned by the bankers, and others picked up the baton of HM and carried it forward much more effectively.

Like Moses, the great prophet who did not reach the Promised Land himself, Gho failed to produce something viable. Gho proved to be neither a brilliant researcher nor the swashbuckling business strategist and future billionaire he probably fancied himself as, but merely a catalyst for the work of others who were much more scientifically adroit, and far better at business, than he ever was.

“The proof of the pudding is in the eating.”
-Miguel de Cervantes