Gho was very smart!

» How old are most of you guys? 20s? most of you, hate to say it, have no
» street smarts or business acumen, very gullible, easy prey to con artists
»
» you are so blinded by your hope that ICX is a towering success that you
» swallow their bullshit hook line and sinker

Listen man I know that you have good motives despite the fact that you are mostly an annoying pr*ck…but nobody said that companies dont lie and intercytex or aderans are angels. nobody said that HM is going to be here tomorrow because we dont have a clue when its going to come out we read the articles, we see things, we exchange opinions.we are not saying that shampoo is going to regrow a full head of hair so stop busting our balls

On the other hand you come in here you say HM is not going to be out its a pipedream the companies lie to us we are living in lalaland and all this bullshit.You just paint the picture black aaaaaaaaaaaaall the time and everyone else that does no share your view that everything is black is a sucker and an idiot, maybe it has to do with your life being mizerable or something and you see everything so black and thats ok cause most of us here have some unsolved issues thats why we are hanging out here others more other less

You think you see things in depth and the rest of us are blind but maybe you are more blind because you think that everyones tries to screw you, you misread the data from the ICX reports and generally you have no clue about things and you should research more before you open your mouth.The other time you were angry with me because Bazaan withdrew his supposed free offer of a transplant to a butchered guy …you were screaming and fighting because your motives are good but your information are crap…If you knew Bazaans reputation in here you would go Mexico to burn his clinic since you are so passionate.

There is always a chance you are right and we all have this fear inside us dont worry…but having only this fear and not seeing past that would mean the end of this forum.

» » How old are most of you guys? 20s? most of you, hate to say it, have no
» » street smarts or business acumen, very gullible, easy prey to con
» artists
» »
» » you are so blinded by your hope that ICX is a towering success that you
» » swallow their bullshit hook line and sinker
»
» Listen man I know that you have good motives despite the fact that you are
» mostly an annoying pr*ck…but nobody said that companies dont lie and
» intercytex or aderans are angels. nobody said that HM is going to be here
» tomorrow because we dont have a clue when its going to come out we read
» the articles, we see things, we exchange opinions.we are not saying that
» shampoo is going to regrow a full head of hair so stop busting our balls
»
» On the other hand you come in here you say HM is not going to be out its a
» pipedream the companies lie to us we are living in lalaland and all this
» bullshit.You just paint the picture black aaaaaaaaaaaaall the time and
» everyone else that does no share your view that everything is black is a
» sucker and an idiot, maybe it has to do with your life being mizerable or
» something and you see everything so black and thats ok cause most of us
» here have some unsolved issues thats why we are hanging out here others
» more other less
»
» You think you see things in depth and the rest of us are blind but maybe
» you are more blind because you think that everyones tries to screw you,
» you misread the data from the ICX reports and generally you have no clue
» about things and you should research more before you open your mouth.The
» other time you were angry with me because Bazaan withdrew his supposed
» free offer of a transplant to a butchered guy …you were screaming and
» fighting because your motives are good but your information are crap…If
» you knew Bazaans reputation in here you would go Mexico to burn his clinic
» since you are so passionate.
»
» There is always a chance you are right and we all have this fear inside us
» dont worry…but having only this fear and not seeing past that would mean
» the end of this forum.

this guy has all the time in the world and no life whatsoever so he will post on and on and on like a freaking machine saying the same bullshyt in every forum.

a guy has great results from an HT and Hangin says: photos lie and he’s wasted all his donor and will go bald eventually unless he’s taking super vitamins, lol.

a guy gets good results from topicals and he still says it’s a waste of time.

he hates propecia even though it does work for some people. just not him.

nothing to this guy works except super vitamins despite the fact he has no photos to post in order to show results. he demands photos from ICX but cant produce photos himself of his own weak remedy he advises to so many people.

this is a bitter old man who has no life and had over 3,000 posts when the old forum was up.

HM shows promise and he says ICX, Aderans and the whole corporation is lying and the entire HM technology is a pipedream and conspiracy to get $$$ from shareholders despite the fact he has no facts to back up his claims just pessimistic bullshyt assumptions based on absolutely NOTHING.

since everyone is so blind and naive why dont you show us some proof they have a track record of lying and stealing money from shareholders Mr Prosecutor.

maybe you are the one that has a motive to discredit a research group like ICX. or maybe you are just bitter. probably both.

» » How old are most of you guys? 20s? most of you, hate to say it, have no
» » street smarts or business acumen, very gullible, easy prey to con
» artists
» »
» » you are so blinded by your hope that ICX is a towering success that you
» » swallow their bullshit hook line and sinker
»
» Listen man I know that you have good motives despite the fact that you are
» mostly an annoying pr*ck…but nobody said that companies dont lie and
» intercytex or aderans are angels. nobody said that HM is going to be here
» tomorrow because we dont have a clue when its going to come out we read
» the articles, we see things, we exchange opinions.we are not saying that
» shampoo is going to regrow a full head of hair so stop busting our balls
»
» On the other hand you come in here you say HM is not going to be out its a
» pipedream the companies lie to us we are living in lalaland and all this
» bullshit.You just paint the picture black aaaaaaaaaaaaall the time and
» everyone else that does no share your view that everything is black is a
» sucker and an idiot, maybe it has to do with your life being mizerable or
» something and you see everything so black and thats ok cause most of us
» here have some unsolved issues thats why we are hanging out here others
» more other less
»
» You think you see things in depth and the rest of us are blind but maybe
» you are more blind because you think that everyones tries to screw you,
» you misread the data from the ICX reports and generally you have no clue
» about things and you should research more before you open your mouth.The
» other time you were angry with me because Bazaan withdrew his supposed
» free offer of a transplant to a butchered guy …you were screaming and
» fighting because your motives are good but your information are crap…If
» you knew Bazaans reputation in here you would go Mexico to burn his clinic
» since you are so passionate.
»
» There is always a chance you are right and we all have this fear inside us
» dont worry…but having only this fear and not seeing past that would mean
» the end of this forum.

I am not saying HM will never happen
I am saying, that the data out so far, is being manipulated already by ICX, and they are not being transparent and fortcoming with the data, and give doublespeak such as,percentages, which is bullshit
tell us the hair counts or dont bother. Your excuse for this , lack of data, is, they are protecting themselves, against the competition, I dont buy it.

I am free to express my opinion, I feel that HM is here, yes, but that the quality if hairs and number are not sufficient to make it commercially viable and that YES COMPANIES LIE, often, much to the surprise and dismay of the ICX cheerleader club, who think that no way no how would ICX have any reason to mislead anyone

I may be wrong sure, but if you guys are so thin skinned that you cannot accept dissenting opinions, you are the ones who need to get off the board, because I am not going anywhere

I dont cry because you disagree with me, my attitude is, if you can show me data to the contrary of what I am saying, I am willing to look at it and be swayed, So far all i get from you guys, is, WELL ICX SAID SO AND SO

sorry but to me that doesnt mean shit

The process of VC by its very nature equates to the inventor of new technology surrendering control of the business processes of the business that he himself created from the ground up. That is the way the game works, and it is a big gamble. But it is a gamble many inventors like Gho end up taking because they realize they have spent all of their time inventing and have not acquired the skills it takes to market the product successfully. In Gho’s case, the VC made promises to him that they never intended to keep in the first place, and afterwards they ran the business as they saw fit. If you want to blame that on Dr. Gho, that is your right, but I fully disagree. No man is a master of all trades and crafts. We all excel at some things and know nothing about others.

For instance, a personal friend of my family invented the first Apple Computer. Most people refer to him as a genius. However, he doesn’t have the business sense of my 3rd grade cousin. He in fact would have never made a red cent of the money and became rich and world famous if it had not been for running into a Greedy crook of a friend who exploited his genius on the capitalistic front. To this day, he is bitter over what happened business-wise with Apple computer in certain matters; yet, you would call him a winner just because Apple went so big.

It is not about being a winner or a loser JTR. It is about being intelligent enough to invent the future and being fortunate enough to hook up with others who have business skills that you don’t possess so that your ideas can be presented to the rest of the world. In Steve’s case, he met the right people; In Dr. Gho’s case, he didn’t. It’s that simple. Once VC took over Gho’s business processes, they refused to even allow him to continue research HM and began to aggressively market FT. It probably seemed like a good idea to Gho at first, but when the VC cut off all HM research funding, things really began to take a turn for the worse at the Gho clinic. Gho is not a businessman; he is a scientist. And as a scientist, he is a genius pure and simple.

I’ll provide you with a dictionary definition of the word genius:

1. an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.
  2. a person having such capacity.
  3. a person having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating on a psychological test, as an IQ above 140.

Heck JTR, I even qualify for number 3 of that definition, as do 1 out of every 100 people. So our discussion boils down to how you qualify the term genius. IMO, Dr. Gho qualifies for all 3 selections above and is a true genius.

Certainly Jahoda performed fundamental research in this field, it is also true that he learned most of what he knows from Oliver, who learned much of what he knew from others. That is the very nature of scientific progression. Gho is just a man. But he is a man that took HM out of the publicly funded University setting of Oliver/Jahoda and struck on his own in an attempt to bring a dream to fruition that would heal the minds and bodies of millions of suffering and distraught human beings. Certainly in the end he did not fully realize this dream, but that does not take away from the massive accomplishments that this one man was able to make while drawing almost 100% from his own inner creative pool.

While Jahoda was busy filing patents for hair-growth on human beings, Gho was conducting phase II human trials and growing hair on human heads. This wasn’t with public money such as in Jahoda’s case; this was 100% out of Gho’s own pocket. He did not do this in order to get rich. He did it out of pure curiosity, which is common among geniuses.

People get a lot of glory around here for dissing Coen Gho’s research efforts. I have to ask just what it is they have done in their life that is so much better?

While I’m quite certain that Coen Gho would be the first to agree with you that he is not in fact a genius, I have to disagree with you both. “The proof is in the pudding.” It’s taken a half a decade, a staff of 70, and many millions of dollars, but ICX finally appears to have caught up to where Coen Gho left off. From here they can begin to break new ground for the very first time since their inception. Thus, we have reached a very important milestone.

» this guy has all the time in the world and no life whatsoever so he will
» post on and on and on like a freaking machine saying the same bullshyt in
» every forum.
»
» a guy has great results from an HT and Hangin says: photos lie and he’s
» wasted all his donor and will go bald eventually unless he’s taking super
» vitamins, lol.

I dont say photos of hair transplants lie, post where I said that, I say most guys are tapping out their donor hair for a nice looking result today. You take a guy like muscleboy who used like 6000 grafts on his top front, looks great, no dispute, but he has about 2k grafts left for the rest of his life. If you think that makes sense, more power to you, you are as dumb as those guys that are doing that

»
» a guy gets good results from topicals and he still says it’s a waste of
» time.
Where did I say this? post it, I would love to see this

»
» he hates propecia even though it does work for some people. just not him.

Dont hate prop I just prefer naturals that do the same thing with no side effects. If you dont mind impotence or a lack of libido, then go for it. Perhaps you are still a virgin, but for those of us who have regular sex, we prefer to not mess with that area
»
» nothing to this guy works except super vitamins despite the fact he has no
» photos to post in order to show results. he demands photos from ICX but
» cant produce photos himself of his own weak remedy he advises to so many
» people.
»
Where are your photos? you seem to be a hairloss expert with a great regimen right/ ops you have no results and no regimen, thus the lack of posting your regimen or photos. Put up or shut up

» this is a bitter old man who has no life and had over 3,000 posts when the
» old forum was up.

I work at home, takes me maybe 10 mins a day to post on the forum, next question. btw sorry my posts hurt your feelings and penetrate your thin skin
»
» HM shows promise and he says ICX, Aderans and the whole corporation is
» lying and the entire HM technology is a pipedream and conspiracy to get
» $$$ from shareholders despite the fact he has no facts to back up his
» claims just pessimistic bullshyt assumptions based on absolutely NOTHING.

What FACTS do you have? that they are telling the truth? THEIR report? I have some land I would like to sell you and a bridge

»
» since everyone is so blind and naive why dont you show us some proof they
» have a track record of lying and stealing money from shareholders Mr
» Prosecutor.

THEY are the ones selling a pipedream to millions of guys and SELLING STOCK, it is not my responsibility to prove them as liars it is their responsibility to prove they are not
»
» maybe you are the one that has a motive to discredit a research group like
» ICX. or maybe you are just bitter. probably both.

get a life you gullible loser