Gho splitting hairs?

from hasci website

HOW MANY GRAFTS/HAIRS CAN BE TRANSPLANTED IN ONE TREATMENT?

The number of grafts required depends on your degree of baldness and your wishes. Additionally, the number of hairs that can be transplanted depends on the size of the donor area and any scars present. Propensity for bleeding, hair colour and skin structure are also factors. In a normal procedure, some 1,200 to 1,400 grafts (average 2-3 hairs per graft) can be transplanted in a treatment da

so i guess they dont do just 1 and 2 hair grafts…or they lie

thanks for the find.
But even if they harvested the 3-hair grafts, the average would be more like 2.0 hairs per graft. As Iron_Man pointed out, 3-hair grafts are not as abundant as 1 or 2-hair grafts.

» from hasci website
»
»
»
» HOW MANY GRAFTS/HAIRS CAN BE TRANSPLANTED IN ONE TREATMENT?
»
»
» The number of grafts required depends on your degree of baldness and your
» wishes. Additionally, the number of hairs that can be transplanted depends
» on the size of the donor area and any scars present. Propensity for
» bleeding, hair colour and skin structure are also factors. In a normal
» procedure, some 1,200 to 1,400 grafts (average 2-3 hairs per graft) can be
» transplanted in a treatment da
»
»
»
»
»
» so i guess they dont do just 1 and 2 hair grafts…or they lie

» thanks for the find.
» But even if they harvested the 3-hair grafts, the average would be more
» like 2.0 hairs per graft. As Iron_Man pointed out, 3-hair grafts are not as
» abundant as 1 or 2-hair grafts.

Nope - that’s not what I pointed out.

1-hair grafts are also rather rare than 3 or 4-hair grafts. If someone has LOTS of 1-hair grafts - GAME OVER anyhow for such a candidate.

Most clinics report that they mostly have to split 2-hair grafts (they micro-dissect a 2-hair FU’s under the microscope) to get enough single hairs for the hairline - especially if the use the FUT technique because the harvested hairs bearing skin-strip simply doesn’t contain enough 1-hair FU’s (and strip docs sometimes don’t even know what is what -what belongs to what- during “slivering” ) …

The latter is no problem for Gho - a certain number of 2-hair grafts sometimes falls automatically apart in the moment when they use the tweezers to pluck the grafts/FU’s (actually “hair-shaft-units” ) out of the skin. You can see this sometimes (of course not always) in some Gho-videos. The reason for this (autom. falling appart of 2-hair FU’s) is because HST grafts doesn’t contain much tissue around the (visible) hair shafts …

… after being detached from the dermis with the special needle/ectraction tool.

Then I pointed it out:

In a normal FUE procedure, I see from a bit of Googling, a typical ratio of 1,2,3 hair grafts is, aprox:
6:10:4
<<<

So the average is less than 2.0 hairs/graft.

Are you sure the follicles fall appart from the FU when extracted?

» Are you sure the follicles fall appart from the FU when extracted?

If I wouldn’t be sure about that, then I wouldn’t mention and explain that. And I said SOMETIMES they fall appart - not always …

i need hair asap

No Gho is not splitting hairs, this just wouldnt make any sense.

Most of the follicles are in fact 2 hair follicles. And it just wouldnt make any sense if Gho writes on his homepage “One Graft consists of 2,6 hairs” or something when he would only extract one single hair from a two hair follicle in the donor.

Actually if he would do such thing, he would need more then just a small needle.

Two hair follicles have a common root, and as IronMan said if you take away too much tissue the fall apart, its like two straws in an ice cone, if you lick away the ice at one side only, you can be certain that the straw will fall out sooner or later.

I think we should put this “Gho is only splitting hairs” myth to rest, because those rumors where spread by clinics most likely. Just browse through the posting history and you will see what i mean. Especially Bverotti is a vivid supporter of this theory.

Anyway this was a goog question, to finally put this myth to rest

» Two hair follicles have a common root, and as IronMan said if you take away
» too much tissue the fall apart, its like two straws in an ice cone, if you
» lick away the ice at one side only, you can be certain that the straw will
» fall out sooner or later.

two hair follicles have a common root? Could you explain that?

» » Two hair follicles have a common root, and as IronMan said if you
» take away
» » too much tissue the fall apart, its like two straws in an ice cone, if
» you
» » lick away the ice at one side only, you can be certain that the straw
» will
» » fall out sooner or later.
»
» two hair follicles have a common root? Could you explain that?

Can’t you see Spanish Dud?
Gho’s hair follicles have a common root!

On this photo you can already see WHY they sometimes fall appart.

Sd they are part of a tissue block if you wanna nem it, and if one side of the block is missing tissue, well one of the two hairs can fall apart. But this is not the general case or to be more precise, the thing Gho does. Sury its beneficial for him if such event happens in terms of single hairs for the hair line but thats it.

You have to see the outer line of the tissue thats what i menat with root here. If you look at your head from a microscopic way you see two or more hairs sprout from one origin (appear)

Anyway to answer the question, no Gho is not splitting hairs, what for anyway. FUT surgeons are splitting hairs all the time.

Stevie.Dee, the follicles in a FU don’t have a common root. You can extract one and leave the other in place. In-vivo splitting is possible.

» Stevie.Dee, the follicles in a FU don’t have a common root. You can extract
» one and leave the other in place. In-vivo splitting is possible.

Of course it’s possible - but what’s the point of this (useless) discussion?

» » Stevie.Dee, the follicles in a FU don’t have a common root. You can
» extract
» » one and leave the other in place. In-vivo splitting is possible.
»
» Of course it’s possible - but what’s the point of this (useless)
» discussion?

Again …

This is traditional FUE, as explained by Dr. Gho …

Contrary, this HST, as explained by Dr. Gho …

WTF IS SO UNCLEAR??

Ok SpanishDude i am not answering your nonsense questions anymore, IronMan and myself explained it as easy as possible and without riddles or anything else. If you are not able to understand it in this simple kind of way, well its your problem.

Sorry this is just distracting people, fact is

Gho is not splitting hairs like you think he is doing it. End of story

» IronMan and myself explained it …

You psychiatric loser explained absolutely NOTHING. What you did is making people just more confused.

» » IronMan and myself explained it …
»
» You psychiatric loser explained absolutely NOTHING. What you did is making
» people just more confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AF-5bP1tYc&NR=1 he is also bald like you strange what

» » Stevie.Dee, the follicles in a FU don’t have a common root. You can
» extract
» » one and leave the other in place. In-vivo splitting is possible.
»
» Of course it’s possible - but what’s the point of this (useless)
» discussion?

I dunno, I think Stevie.Dee said that splitting was not possible because a common root, a straw, a cone, and who knows…

anyway, could you please post in what video you saw the follicles falling apart from a single FU?

Are you referring to the fact that the lowermost part of the follicles are not connected? Is that why they fall appart?

»
» On this photo you can already see WHY they sometimes fall appart.

So Gho-grafts fall apart because the lowermost parts of the follicles in a FU, are loose and not interconected?. I that your statement, Ironed_Man?

Also, I am waiting for the video of these grafts falling apart.

» Are you referring to the fact that the lowermost part of the follicles are
» not connected? Is that why they fall appart?
»
» »
» » On this photo you can already see WHY they sometimes fall appart.

oh, I see, Iron_Man has reviewed the video again, and has realized that the “falling appart theory” is not substantiated by the images. It was just a wet-dream. too bad…

» So Gho-grafts fall apart because the lowermost parts of the follicles in a
» FU, are loose and not interconected?. I that your statement, Ironed_Man?
»
» Also, I am waiting for the video of these grafts falling apart.
»
»
» » Are you referring to the fact that the lowermost part of the follicles
» are
» » not connected? Is that why they fall appart?
» »

» » » On this photo you can already see WHY they sometimes fall
» appart.