Dr. Woods - Diamond6, 1000 grafts beard hair transplant, 10 days

» Dear Dr. Woods,
» I am glad you decided to embrace facial hair as a donor resource in
» suitable patients.
» I wish you and your patient the very best.
»
» Regards,
» Dr. A
»
» I believe ths statement was the spark :slight_smile:
» Dr.Arvind in all fairness and as an outside observer of forums through the
» years i have to say the following…reputation is built through the years
» and there are posters here who have been around for aaaaaages.

Thegreeks, I hear what you are saying but I see it like this.

Isaac Newton worked out the basic laws of physics; he was a genius and a difficult character. Nureyev was an artistic genius and a difficult selfish character. Salvador Dahli was an amazing artistic genius and a difficult arrogant character. Some would excuse racist or arrogant behaviour of geniuses. Dr. Woods sticks pins in peoples heads and extracts hair. He is not a genius. He took a five year course and chose a field that is considered the low hanging fruit. There is no excuse for his arrogance. He is just not that good. He is an inventor but his knowledge of physiology is not that great and he is no longer the head of a field. Bear this in mind. He did not discover the devils halo without making the mistake. He did not gain a view on his ability to transplant leg hair without attempting it.

Marco is absolutely right in regards to racist comments noone has the right to do that its awfull…

though what is also important is not to judje a doctor by his jokes or his fights with other doctors, I think i know though where Dr. Woods aim and what point he tries to make…i think the bottom line is “dont trust your head to a doctor in India which is a third world country and if something goes wrong you will have no protection whatsoever”…these are things that sometimes pass through the minds of posters in here.

I am absolutely disgusted when i see racist comments but i am not gonna let this change my mind as to where i see superiority and real pioneering, Woods is not an inventor that was surpassed he is in my mind by far the best FUE surgeon. so with this belief I am not gonna let a couple of surgeons with a short internet history (though a respected one) look like the good ethical guys that their country was attacked by woods, hairtech or whoever while Woods is the bad guy. Maybe if it was a different kind of forum but this is about transplants and everything else (unfortunately maybe) are just details…

But never the less marcos posr was needed urgently.Excellent post marco

Marco, Greek. One has to go way back to see what started all this back and forth between doctors. It’s simple do a search. And yes it was a slight . So he made a comment back. Big freagin deal. Now what ever doctor you prefer is your own judgement. I just like to go with track record really.

Dr. Woods invented fue but did f’ all to let other MDs know it. Dr. Woods admits he was afraid of scarring, so he did not do beard hair. Its the other doctors who did small little sessions to see how it works.

I dont believe he never had another donor depleted patient before diamond to use beard hair on. Its when the other doctors did beard hair, scarlessly, that he decided to follow suit.

Its one time that Dr. Woods picked up the techniques other doctors pioneered. He should be the one saying thank you, IMO.
:slight_smile: That will be too much to expect.
But posting racist comments against Indians, to deflect attention, is not pardonable.
Dr. A is right when he welcomed Dr. Woods on changing his opinion about beard hair. That is what I call decency and style.
Dr. Woods should apologise for his blatantly racist comments against Indians.

» when you come in here and you tell the inventor of FUE and one of the
» first surgeons that used body hair successfully that you are glad that he
» embraced facial hair as a donor resource in a way that imply…“i told you
» so”…well lol… you just dont do that!!!Its obviously also that he did it
» on a case that there was no ther alternative, i hardly call that embrace as
» if i use it as a donor resource all the time to fill transplants with
» density even more or cover the crown with it :slight_smile:
»
» we have seen these years soooooooooo many surgeons picking up the
» techniques Woods pioneered and created and giving it another name FIT, the
» Umar procedure, the DHI implanter, the Fellerizer :slight_smile: or whatever…and this
» might fool newbees but not long timers.

When you search for a doctor, you search for one who is good. No matter his location. US is a great nation for sueing, but will I go to Bosley knowing all I know, just so I can try to sue him later?! No way.
I agree with Greek. This is a site for transplants. Not for posting racist judgements.

» though what is also important is not to judje a doctor by his jokes or his
» fights with other doctors, I think i know though where Dr. Woods aim and
» what point he tries to make…i think the bottom line is “dont trust your
» head to a doctor in India which is a third world country and if something
» goes wrong you will have no protection whatsoever”…these are things that
» sometimes pass through the minds of posters in here.
»
» I am absolutely disgusted when i see racist comments but i am not gonna
» let this change my mind as to where i see superiority and real pioneering,
» Woods is not an inventor that was surpassed he is in my mind by far the
» best FUE surgeon. so with this belief I am not gonna let a couple of
» surgeons with a short internet history (though a respected one) look like
» the good ethical guys that their country was attacked by woods, hairtech
» or whoever while Woods is the bad guy. Maybe if it was a different kind of
» forum but this is about transplants and everything else (unfortunately
» maybe) are just details…
»
» But never the less marcos posr was needed urgently.Excellent post marco

“I had no problem extracting beard hair since 1999.” Some people just read what they want I guess. This is in no way doing what the others do. Scarred area’s . That is it nothing more. I do not think at this point of Woods career he has to re-invent himself. Now back to the comments. If Dr. A’s comments where not condescending I don’t know what is.“Dear Dr. Woods,
I am glad you decided to embrace facial hair as a donor resource in suitable patients.” Embrace? He is using it as a last resort on 1 certain area. If you look he is dead against planting on top. And he has made that clear on a few occasions after removing a mess on someone else head.You guy’s with these comments act like this was the first go these doctors ever had. You know when this really all started? Go back a few yars when Dr. Woods asked doctors to take out leg hair. Well sure they did but remember the reult on Dr. Umar. 6000 leg hair? And the big supporters that Dr. A had for this? Optimist. Eternal Hope, Umar himself ric Gomez, List goes on. Well where are they all now? We all know how that turned out!.And the doctor had to come on and divert the result with attacks Ever since then it’s been total defense mode for Dr. A and his clinic of posters. Problem is a lot of you who make these statements have been posting or have found this site about a year ago. Go and look find it in the archives. And this statement about people from Oz to begin this? 2 people made comments before Woods posted.

Ok Marco… I can see why you would be upset with me. I still have this gut feeling though. I don’t know what it is… but I will shut up for now but I will keep my eyes peeled.