Dr. Woods - Diamond6, 1000 grafts beard hair transplant, 10 days

»Dr Woods,
» I think your post makes a lot of sense (as it usually does).
»
» I do not have any real faith in BHT at present but clearly you believe in
» it up to a point.
»
» What I would like to know is WHY you think leg hair is so inferior? What
» is it about leg hair (which is actually the best body hair I have) which
» means it doesn’t work well?
»
» Thanks.

Firstly’ look at the evidence of leg hair growth.

A patient has his pre existing hair shaved for the before shot, then a whole bunch of scabs representing leg hair is displayed, and a little later, PRESTO , a miraculous result.

Firstly, Leg hair is encased in extremely “rubbery” flesh.

It can be removed intact, But only in certain sections , which is very limiting. The rest of the time, transection rates are massive, unless of course, a huge punch is used. In that case, a well trained chimp will gladly accept a few bananas and punch away.

But I am told that every now and then you strike a chimp with a moral conscience. So down the trap door with them.

Secondly, as I have said before, a length increase is possible but it is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to what you started with.

Length increase aside, “what you see is what you get” .

Now, there could be up to a 90% transection rate.

Don’t believe me ? Then ask to see each follicle under magnification to ensure it is intact, and then examine your extraction sites.

That is part of my declaration of patient rights which has been practised for well over a decade. .

So if I am to attempt leg hair, I have this bad habit of sticking to the facts.

And if someone wants to challenge what I have just said, I suggest that they place a PATIENT INTERACTIVE MICROSCOPE where their mouth is.

But back to you SKYWALKER, if you have very little donor hair and resemble a bald OTHELLO, then I suggest you don’t worry about it.

If you resemble a slim and fit Winston Churhill, then a well placed fine veneer can create a dignified, natural and handsome appearance.

But all bald men must see themselves as natural and dignified, and the whole hair thing must only be regarded as an optional extra.

And unless you do it with absolute safety and control, don’t risk it. Spend the money on your children, family, home, business, girlfrien…I’ll leave it there.

Dr Ray Woods

Dr. A:

Common courtesy must not be readily practiced in Oz. Usually when you wish someone (and their patient) the best, a simple thank you might be in order, no?

» Dr. A:
»
» Common courtesy must not be readily practiced in Oz. Usually when you wish
» someone (and their patient) the best, a simple thank you might be in order,
» no?

Thats what I was thinking.
But I dont think its the common Oz practice. I visited Australia recently and found the australian people there quite helpful, open minded and courteous.

Doesnt matter, my best wishes all the same.

» » Dr. A:
» »
» » Common courtesy must not be readily practiced in Oz. Usually when you
» wish
» » someone (and their patient) the best, a simple thank you might be in
» order,
» » no?
»
» Thats what I was thinking.
» But I dont think its the common Oz practice. I visited Australia recently
» and found the australian people there quite helpful, open minded and
» courteous.
»
» Doesnt matter, my best wishes all the same.
» » Dr. A:
» »
» » Common courtesy must not be readily practiced in Oz. Usually when you
» wish
» » someone (and their patient) the best, a simple thank you might be in
» order,
» » no?
»
» Thats what I was thinking.
» But I dont think its the common Oz practice. I visited Australia recently
» and found the australian people there quite helpful, open minded and
» courteous.
»
» Doesnt matter, my best wishes all the same.

And Australians who have been to India are disturbed by the poor people classified as "untouchables"
In our country, such a class discrimination system would NEVER be tolerated.
Maybe that is why so many Indians live in the UK, America, Europe, and Australia

And given the large number of attacking aggressive and misleading posts you have made in reference to me, in your pathetic and boring attempt to “trump woods”, I believe your best wishes are really meant for yourself…

Unless you , or others like you post something I find in need of response, I do not address you. So please, do not address me .

Skywalker, I hope I answered your question, but I may have caused an international foreign policy crisis , neccesitating an emergency UN Security Council meeting.
Captain doctor major general admirable commodore Arvind has just mobilised the Indian fleet which is attacking the west coast as we speak
I called George but he is at a monster truck rally and can’t be disturbed.
The Australian Army is having a barbeque at the beach. I"ll whistle “Rule Brittania” and hope you guys show up.

Dr Ray Woods

Too funny. But really . We really only care about hair transplants and results!!!

<>

<>

“Slap nut”

Resorting to name calling so soon? Is that all you got? C’mon, Duck, you can do better than that.

<>

Dr. Ray Woods…

Maybe yo do or do not know me. I did not know this particular thread was going on and I just happened to run across it. I read every word you said. My opinions might not be significant as a technician because I know you do not believe in technicians. I understand why you don’t.

Over the years Dr. Woods, I have been intrigued by FUE/woods technique. I am not a doctor, however I feel that as a technician I have had this drive inside me that wanted to know more about the science behind FUE/BHT and all of the hoopla involved and not just earn a stupid lowly salary. I worked in situations that allowed me as a technician to extract BHT hairs from every freakon part of the human body. Leg, chest, arm pit, pubic, facial, arm, practically every human body hair known to man.
In the beginning, I did not understand fully the scope of what I was doing as I extracted these hairs. I mean basic common sense and my biology degree told me to be gentle when extracting delicate body hairs and this small common knowledge is not shared by the average hair technician. Let’s face it. Any monkey as you stated can pull out a piece of flesh. However you know and I know that there are a plethora of variables that lead to a successful BHT and then even if all of the planets line up, you might get a good transplant.

So what is the point of my dissertation. I completely agree with your stance over the years for being cautious in BHT. I know in my own experiences of the different BHT extraction points that transection rates vary, and not everyone is a candidate, and that robust hairs mean something. I worked for someone who did not take that into account and took patients money based on a hypothesis… not a tested significance. I know that there are clinics that are not taking these important points into account and continue to rip the unwary off.

You also state that folks are scared of being sued by the transplanting doctor for telling the truth. I am a technician being sued by the transplant doctor for telling the truth. It is a horrific event.

I also agree with you about Dr. A. I have been immensely critical of his work and it all has come from a gut feeling I have. I have gotten so much criticism for this and I am hoping this post is not deleted.

Anyway thank you for posting your feelings about BHT. Again you might not know me but I am a lowly technician sitting back, very enthusiastic about medicine, hair science and I agree with you.

» » » Dr. A:
» » »
» » » Common courtesy must not be readily practiced in Oz. Usually when you
» » wish
» » » someone (and their patient) the best, a simple thank you might be in
» » order,
» » » no?
» »
» » Thats what I was thinking.
» » But I dont think its the common Oz practice. I visited Australia
» recently
» » and found the australian people there quite helpful, open minded and
» » courteous.
» »
» » Doesnt matter, my best wishes all the same.
»
»
» And Australians who have been to India are disturbed by the poor people
» classified as “untouchables”
» In our country, such a class discrimination system would NEVER be
» tolerated.
» Maybe that is why so many Indians live in the UK, America, Europe, and
» Australia
»
» And given the large number of attacking aggressive and misleading posts
» you have made in reference to me, in your pathetic and boring attempt to
» “trump woods”, I believe your best wishes are really meant for yourself…
»
» Unless you , or others like you post something I find in need of response,
» I do not address you. So please, do not address me .
»
» Skywalker, I hope I answered your question, but I may have caused an
» international foreign policy crisis , neccesitating an emergency UN
» Security Council meeting.
» Captain doctor major general admirable commodore Arvind has just mobilised
» the Indian fleet which is attacking the west coast as we speak
» I called George but he is at a monster truck rally and can’t be
» disturbed.
» The Australian Army is having a barbeque at the beach. I"ll whistle “Rule
» Brittania” and hope you guys show up.
»
» Dr Ray Woods

Ray,
There is no need to get paranoid all over again.

Cool down.

Dr. A

» » » » Dr. A:
» » » »
» » » » Common courtesy must not be readily practiced in Oz. Usually when
» you
» » » wish
» » » » someone (and their patient) the best, a simple thank you might be
» in
» » » order,
» » » » no?
» » »
» » » Thats what I was thinking.
» » » But I dont think its the common Oz practice. I visited Australia
» » recently
» » » and found the australian people there quite helpful, open minded and
» » » courteous.
» » »
» » » Doesnt matter, my best wishes all the same.
» »
» »
» » And Australians who have been to India are disturbed by the poor people
» » classified as “untouchables”
» » In our country, such a class discrimination system would NEVER be
» » tolerated.
» » Maybe that is why so many Indians live in the UK, America, Europe, and
» » Australia
» »
» » And given the large number of attacking aggressive and misleading posts
» » you have made in reference to me, in your pathetic and boring attempt
» to
» » “trump woods”, I believe your best wishes are really meant for
» yourself…
» »
» » Unless you , or others like you post something I find in need of
» response,
» » I do not address you. So please, do not address me .
» »
» » Skywalker, I hope I answered your question, but I may have caused an
» » international foreign policy crisis , neccesitating an emergency UN
» » Security Council meeting.
» » Captain doctor major general admirable commodore Arvind has just
» mobilised
» » the Indian fleet which is attacking the west coast as we speak
» » I called George but he is at a monster truck rally and can’t be
» » disturbed.
» » The Australian Army is having a barbeque at the beach. I"ll whistle
» “Rule
» » Brittania” and hope you guys show up.
» »
» » Dr Ray Woods
»
» Ray,
» There is no need to get paranoid all over again.
»
» Cool down.
»
» Dr. A

? But I thought war was good for business…?? Phillipines, South America, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan…etc

Despite my best efforts to start WW4, Dr A has assumed we are on a first name basis!..And that honour is strickly reserved for those who buy me a drink and or breakfast.

Jokes aside, Hairtech , I am humbled by your post.

Dr Ray Woods

» tolerated.
» Maybe that is why so many Indians live in the UK, America, Europe, and
» Australia
»
» “trump woods”, I believe your best wishes are really meant for yourself…
»
» Unless you , or others like you post something I find in need of response,
» I do not address you. So please, do not address me .
»
» Skywalker, I hope I answered your question, but I may have caused an
» international foreign policy crisis , neccesitating an emergency UN
» Security Council meeting.
» Captain doctor major general admirable commodore Arvind has just mobilised
» the Indian fleet which is attacking the west coast as we speak
» I called George but he is at a monster truck rally and can’t be
» disturbed.
»
» Dr Ray Woods

LOL This is the funniest post I’ve read :smiley: it’s good to know Dr. Woods also has a sense of humor.

Dr Woods i know maybe its not the best time…but i have sent my pictures for you through hairsite a long time back.Can i ask is there a chance that you travel abroad doing consultations for people that are not sure if they are good candidates and want to meet you in person? I am from greece and i guess there is no chance for you to come here but maybe in London or Italy or somewhere that i can come to see you…

i ve been in forums for years and researched so much and saw so many transplants from many doctors. Though i hate to praise transplant doctors because i am never sure and always sceptical, from all these things that i have seen, you are i believe the best choise.

But coming to Australia without knowing if a transplant is good for me and without knowing you in person is a big decision if in the end i decide not to go ahead with it. So i am wondering if you do what other doctors do that have consultations around the world?If not what can i do?

Dr. Woods,

Thank you.

Hairtech:-)

»
» tolerated.

Dr. Woods,
I have never been to Australia.
From what I have read, the state of native australians is , what should I say … pathetic, victimised. I dont know. You would know better. What do you think is the state of native/true australians? Are they are part of the mainstream? I hope they are not hounded into reservations… after all Australia, if I may suggest, belongs to them. No?

Before you speak about India, dont you think looking into the native australian settlements will be a good step. I think you will find a lot more things to be ashamed of…
Atleast, India belongs to Indians. Not Britons.

» “trump woods”,

What gives you such an idea?! If you see the results, the numbers of results alone should silence you.

See! At the very least, we do not have to depend on the mercy of any OTHER country.

BTW, maybe I understand… you lost to India in T20.
India is the T 20 champions and defeated australia in semis. I hope that was not the reason for your outburst.

And BTW, when you visit India, Dr. Woods, be our guest.
We have a tradition for hospitality that you will find refreshing.

Dear Dr. Woods,
I am glad you decided to embrace facial hair as a donor resource in suitable patients.
I wish you and your patient the very best.

Regards,
Dr. A

I believe ths statement was the spark :slight_smile:
Dr.Arvind in all fairness and as an outside observer of forums through the years i have to say the following…reputation is built through the years and there are posters here who have been around for aaaaaages.

when you come in here and you tell the inventor of FUE and one of the first surgeons that used body hair successfully that you are glad that he embraced facial hair as a donor resource in a way that imply…“i told you so”…well lol… you just dont do that!!!Its obviously also that he did it on a case that there was no ther alternative, i hardly call that embrace as if i use it as a donor resource all the time to fill transplants with density even more or cover the crown with it :slight_smile:

we have seen these years soooooooooo many surgeons picking up the techniques Woods pioneered and created and giving it another name FIT, the Umar procedure, the DHI implanter, the Fellerizer :slight_smile: or whatever…and this might fool newbees but not long timers.

Glad to see th e true colors of Ruby and A come out. LOL

“Your country is way badder than mine.”:smiley:

» Glad to see th e true colors of Ruby and A come out. LOL
»
» “Your country is way badder than mine.”:smiley:

Hairtech, If you have something specific and logical to criticize the Arvind clinic than please come out and say it. I have noticed that you continue with slurs against the clinic or just back up Dr. woods racist taunts but with no basis. If you are referring to your belief that a photograph was doctored then having inspected it myself I can assure you that it was not altered. From now on, hairtech_ I would insist that you make criticisms with at least some basis. This is not a children’s playground for bullies!