Dr Rassman\'s Reaction to ICX-TRC Photos

Point taken, jtelecom… several years ago my ex-dermatologist (now I don’t have one, thank god) told me propecia and rogaine were the only options. Bulls**t. If I had started earlier doing my own research, I’m sure I would’ve saved more hair than I have, or at least slowed down the progression earlier.

And greek, I see your point but I think docs should either do FUE or search for a baldness cure. And Gho gets such a bad rap. If had more funds and resources, then I think he could’ve done more.

» “I don’t know Dr Woods, but what HAS surprised is how little most HT
» docs care about curing baldness. They do so f**king little in terms of
» searching for ways to beat this disease.”

»
» It aint just this transplant doctors. If you were to pick ten
» dermatologists at random, I guarantee you that, collectively, they know
» much LESS about hair loss than a lot of people who post on this forum. If
» you want to save your money and find viable hair loss treatments, stay the
» f#ck out of the derm’s office.

Brittney Spears is a stupid,fat,ugly,ungrateful TALENTLESS whore.She cannot sing,she has NEVER sung live in her entire life,she has lip-synced EVERY performance she has ever given.She is nothing but clever marketing.
She can’t dance nor has she the forethought to come up with anything intelligent to say. There should be a law preventing stupid spoilt sluts from even existing let alone bombarding the TV & radio 24-7.This tramp should be performing HTP surgery,she is well qualified for it,infact,she’s probably over qualified.
I would love to chop her up into little pieces & mail her obese & silicon parts to Justine timberFAKE,Christina UGLYera ,The Hilton sluts & Lohan as a warning that they to will suffer the same fate if they do not cease releasing this infectious crap they call pop.

» Brittney Spears is a stupid,fat,ugly,ungrateful TALENTLESS whore.She cannot
» sing,she has NEVER sung live in her entire life,she has lip-synced EVERY
» performance she has ever given.She is nothing but clever marketing.
» She can’t dance nor has she the forethought to come up with anything
» intelligent to say. There should be a law preventing stupid spoilt sluts
» from even existing let alone bombarding the TV & radio 24-7.This tramp
» should be performing HTP surgery,she is well qualified for
» it,infact,she’s probably over qualified.
» I would love to chop her up into little pieces & mail her obese & silicon
» parts to Justine timberFAKE,Christina UGLYera ,The Hilton sluts & Lohan as
» a warning that they to will suffer the same fate if they do not cease
» releasing this infectious crap they call pop.

haha, you look either drunk or bitter man :slight_smile: The whore is talented, whether you like it or not …

I am very angry & bitter at some people in my life Mr Evolution.I’m a angry, angry man.Anger & bitterness are all I have left.

Anyway,back to K-Feds pimp.Sluttney appeals to weak-minded people who are easily brainwashed by the marketing & promotional machine.Only a fool would let “Hollywood” think for them.
She also appeals to men who are easily seduced by cheap actions.It’s amazing how talentless white trash like Britney or Paris Hilton become famous for acting like whores while talented women are ignored because they respect themselves.
Britney & her generation of manufactured pop stars killed music.

» I am very angry & bitter at some people in my life Mr Evolution.I’m a
» angry, angry man.Anger & bitterness are all I have left.
»
» Anyway,back to K-Feds pimp.Sluttney appeals to weak-minded people who are
» easily brainwashed by the marketing & promotional machine.Only a fool
» would let “Hollywood” think for them.
» She also appeals to men who are easily seduced by cheap actions.It’s
» amazing how talentless white trash like Britney or Paris Hilton become
» famous for acting like whores while talented women are ignored because
» they respect themselves.
» Britney & her generation of manufactured pop stars killed music.

hahaha! man you’re too funny :slight_smile: two words to think about : marketing strategy. Sluttney is a female pop star…she’s supposed to do exactly what she perfectly does : seduce teens to sell a maximum of singles. And so are doing similar pop stars like madonna, lohan, aguilera, etc. who enjoy being attractive (ok, madonna is not but somehow she used to be hot) to maximize their profit. It’s part of the job, of nowadays rules of business, of the system. As a matter of fact, it happens with any other job involving public relations : politics seduce the audience with their body & mouth langage and false promises, pop stars seduce the teens with their booty or rebel attitude, HT surgeons seduce desperate baldies with arranged photos and a reassuring attitude, etc. There is no other way around to become famous, being able to sell your product is essential : the product being youself in the case of an artist, including your personnality, inner world and seducing skills. I agree it can be frustrating to see talented non-commercial artist struggle for their living, the reality is that the marketing part has become an essential part of nowadays job of artist. Why ? Because just like in any science advancing at high speed, requierements to excellence become sharper and the competition pushes back the limits constantly.

Letting aside the fact that Britney’s music is teenage oriented, there is evidence she is doing good music : the composition of her tracks is nicely done, creative, she knows where she’s going and her work is consistent and coherent. The whole package deserves to attribute her the label of ‘talented artist’ and a career mastermind, although i admit her personnal life looks like crap. Imo, Paris Hilton is not of the same case because she has no musical talent whatsoever and comes from a very rich family, but, still, she do have a media talent nonetheless.

Where do you rank on the Norwood Scale?
Have you had surgery? Are you using any meds?

» Where do you rank on the Norwood Scale?
» Have you had surgery? Are you using any meds?

i’d say around 4-5, which obviously sucks quite much already at least for me. I haven’t had any sugery nor intend to have any … i just shave it to 1mm and go to the gym (hu,hu ! … now i’m a mannnn) and wait for a possible release of hm. I have been using many topicals before, i only do minox foam nowadays and emu oil once in a while. I don’t listen to Britney because it would rise my hormon levels too high, and they are already quite up those days so … :slight_smile: what about you ?

» i’d say around 4-5, which obviously sucks quite much already at least for
» me. I haven’t had any sugery nor intend to have any … i just shave it to
» 1mm and go to the gym (hu,hu ! … now i’m a mannnn) and wait for a
» possible release of hm. I have been using many topicals before, i only do
» minox foam nowadays and emu oil once in a while. I don’t listen to Britney
» because it would rise my hormon levels too high, and they are already quite
» up those days so … :slight_smile: what about you ?

I really admire guys like you.Guys who have the self-confidence to shave their head & move on with life.The weak minded,Mr Vein you are currently talking to regrets not doing the same thing.It’s very wise of you to stay away from surgery & the meds. Guys like you don’t need hm or hair.

I’ve had strip & use Fin.Thnx to strip,I don’t rate on the Norwood scale anymore.The Norwood scale is for balding men not freaks.

» I really admire guys like you.Guys who have the self-confidence to shave
» their head & move on with life.The weak minded,Mr Vein you are currently
» talking to regrets not doing the same thing.It’s very wise of you to stay
» away from surgery & the meds. Guys like you don’t need hm or hair.
»
» I’ve had strip & use Fin.Thnx to strip,I don’t rate on the Norwood scale
» anymore.The Norwood scale is for balding men not freaks.

Thansk for the comments, but don’t get me wrong : sometimes i do feel like shit with my balding head. I think it’s a pain in the arse, but I really try to focus on enjoying life because i know there is nothing i can do right now about my hairloss. Plus, focusing other things is more constructive and this is precisely what can give you confidence. That said, if hm is released and consistent to what i expect, i’ll run to Intercytex or any place where i can get it the minute i hear the news.

If you have not tryed shaving your hair already, why not try it for this summer ? A lot of guys do it in the sunny days, noone will notice really. A good thing to begin with is to buzz cut and progressively do it shorter and shorter, that way you’ll get use to it more easily and see what it looks like. If you’re not convinced, look for the testimonies in the buzz cut section of this site, 90% of the people say it’s the best thing to do. If you don’t like it, just wait a month or so to get back to normal, it’s no big deal really. The only challenge is changing, but it’s a fake one…so, good luck to you :wink:

I agree, damon. But actually I admire two kinds of guys:

1. Those who can shave it off and move on with their lives (e.g., Bald “R” Us forum).
  2. Those who get a wig and move on with their lives (e.g., toplace or Hair Direct forums).

I’ve read all these forums, and I am always surprised at how happy these people are… both “solutions” to me seem sub-optimal at best… and honestly I feel like I’m in hair loss purgatory… using dutasteride and rogaine just to see if the shedding will stop, waiting for Intercytex’s Phase II… I’d get a hair transplant but given my donor hair I’d have to get a strip – and there’s no f**king way I will do that procedure… especially considering that in a worst case scenario HM will come out in 20 years…

» » i’d say around 4-5, which obviously sucks quite much already at least
» for
» » me. I haven’t had any sugery nor intend to have any … i just shave it
» to
» » 1mm and go to the gym (hu,hu ! … now i’m a mannnn) and wait for a
» » possible release of hm. I have been using many topicals before, i only
» do
» » minox foam nowadays and emu oil once in a while. I don’t listen to
» Britney
» » because it would rise my hormon levels too high, and they are already
» quite
» » up those days so … :slight_smile: what about you ?
»
» I really admire guys like you.Guys who have the self-confidence to shave
» their head & move on with life.The weak minded,Mr Vein you are currently
» talking to regrets not doing the same thing.It’s very wise of you to stay
» away from surgery & the meds. Guys like you don’t need hm or hair.
»
» I’ve had strip & use Fin.Thnx to strip,I don’t rate on the Norwood scale
» anymore.The Norwood scale is for balding men not freaks.

Britney shady Spears used to be a hot chick… then her true colors showed. I like it when Mad TV busts on her.

<<<<<Letting aside the fact that Britney’s music is teenage oriented, there is evidence she is doing good music : the composition of her tracks is nicely done, creative, she knows where she’s going and her work is consistent and coherent.>>>>

I think Britney is pretty good at what she does, but I’ve been around unknown (okay perhaps famous but to other musicians only) musicians with a million times her musical comprehension. Unfortunately, the more you know, the less those who don’t know can indentify with you. And so goes the music business. So if you want to become a pop star, the best thing you can do for yourself is to learn the basics of music and never go an inch further. Mix that in with a whole lot of luck and being in the right place at the right time. OTOH, if you want to be a complete musician, forget about becoming a pop star. Mix that in with a whole lot of poverty and being misunderstood by the masses.

That explains it about as good as I am capable of doing. In short, it explains why the term “selling out” is used in musical circles. Some musicians will never sell out. Some don’t want to but do so when opportunity arises. And some sell out before they even start studying the craft. Britney is in the latter group. If you think it has brought her happiness and a sense of fullfillment in her life, think again. That chick is more mentally screwed up than a 17-year-old NW8 with three super scarred up failed scalp reductions and dozen wasted trips to Africa in search of Dr. Sanhouri’s magic mite solution.