- Dr. Nigam - The case of Wesley failed!

In my first trip he would extract 75 grafts for cell multiplication. Then I have time to think if I want doubling or not. He suggested me 10,000 grafts doubling. I need a new hairline so for the hair like I would definitely need doubling if I decide to get the cell injection on any other parts of my scalp. I am leaving next week

@hairman i was not sure at all, but im afraid what i said in this tchat box was misunderstood, i never came on this forum, only one time on the tchat bow to laugh as a geek, and clearly here is my official answer, i hope it will be clear:

Im not willing to count with a Professional one as its already done with mwamba, its impossible as there is no tatoo now, only mwamba seen and took pics of these donor area as hair was still short, he shaved again. He did in the 4 area, shaved again and took both micro and macro pics, dr mwamba (yes yes, his team confirmed) checked the result after my SECOND (first session protocol was not good enough to really know about regrowth, and method changed…) hair doubling sessions: same number of graft and hair… Crazy but true.

BUT, its still too early to say anything, a scientific approach is needed, we need many test with different protocol and make tatoo and count exact site regrowth, then only we can know. Im the one who bring dr mwamba to mumbai if you remember, and this was AFTER my first sessions… The truth is to know the % of regrowth etc, we need to repeat experience with proper documentation. So this is why i dont speak a lot on forum, and next time i will also not speak in tchat box as geek.

There is things indeed i cant say now about partnership etc… but nothing regarding my case or result, now its about making the protocol asap. The rest is pure speculation… really.

Regarding HM and dp cells, it seems dr nigam improved his technique again, for me he should wait little bit and continue to make test as we are here in the cutting edge of technology

Wait a minute, let me get this straight. Hairman comes on here and says he has this big secret that he can’t reveal, and it has something to do with a member of the private forum and how the evil Dr. Nigam “failed” and destroyed this person’s life, and that while Hairman can’t reveal any details at this time, all the truth will come out soon and then Dr. Nigam will quickly be exposed as the biggest f.r.a.u.d. of the century.

Right?

And then if I understand it correctly, Tom Vercetti comes on here and says, wait a minute, Hairman, maybe you’ve spoken too quickly. You see, I have this complicated situation with a tattoo that was there, and now isn’t there anymore, and Dr. Mwamba promised to count the hairs, and maybe the procedure worked after all, we just don’t know yet, and we won’t know until the hairs are counted.

Now, correct me if I’m wrong, Hairman, but that seems to be the true situation in a nutshell. It seems like you’ve done a bit of what I would call “hysterical embellishment” here. A phenomenon quite common on this and other sites, I think, when people start making wild, rash, and crazy allegations before all the facts are in.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
In my first trip he would extract 75 grafts for cell multiplication. Then I have time to think if I want doubling or not. He suggested me 10,000 grafts doubling. I need a new hairline so for the hair like I would definitely need doubling if I decide to get the cell injection on any other parts of my scalp. I am leaving next week[/quote]

I would not go in for any hair doubling transplant if I were you. Its a bit too unproven at the moment. In general stay away from transplants.

But I would try out the cell therapy procedure - assuming you are young and have existing hair to save.

My gut instinct tells me that cell therapy has a short term effect on slowing down hair loss. A kind of pause button. But that’s just my guess. Follicular neogenesis seems an unattainable goal as yet.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
In my first trip he would extract 75 grafts for cell multiplication. Then I have time to think if I want doubling or not. He suggested me 10,000 grafts doubling. I need a new hairline so for the hair like I would definitely need doubling if I decide to get the cell injection on any other parts of my scalp. I am leaving next week

[postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]

I would not go in for any hair doubling transplant if I were you. Its a bit too unproven at the moment. In general stay away from transplants.

But I would try out the cell therapy procedure - assuming you are young and have existing hair to save. [/quote]

I totally agree with Freddie on that.

Also, Freddie, you have to distinguish between cell therapy to “rejuvenate” or revive existing, miniaturized hair follicles, and cell therapy to create completely de novo follicles, which is what Drs. Christiano and Jahoda recently demonstrated quite unambiguously.

You keep on talking as if they are the exact same thing, or as if de novo follicle generation doesn’t exist, can’t exist, or will never exist.

The two are not the same thing; they are completely different phenomena, although it’s possible they might overlap and coexist side-by-side, sometimes, depending on conditions, during the same treatment.

And this type of poo is what keeps the peanut-gallery attacks against Dr. Nigam going. Intelligent people can figure out that it’s all a bunch of poo.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Wait a minute, let me get this straight. Hairman comes on here and says he has this big secret that he can’t reveal, and it has something to do with a member of the private forum and how the evil Dr. Nigam “failed” and destroyed this person’s life, and that while Hairman can’t reveal any details at this time, all the truth will come out soon and then Dr. Nigam will quickly be exposed as the biggest f.r.a.u.d. of the century.

Right?

And then if I understand it correctly, Tom Vercetti comes on here and says, wait a minute, Hairman, maybe you’ve spoken too quickly. You see, I have this complicated situation with a tattoo that was there, and now isn’t there anymore, and Dr. Mwamba promised to count the hairs, and maybe the procedure worked after all, we just don’t know yet, and we won’t know until the hairs are counted.

Now, correct me if I’m wrong, Hairman, but that seems to be the true situation in a nutshell. It seems like you’ve done a bit of what I would call “hysterical embellishment” here. A phenomenon quite common on this and other sites, I think, when people start making wild, rash, and crazy allegations before all the facts are in.[/quote]

I have existing hairs and I’m a very good responder to minoxidil. This is reason I might respond good to cell injection. I have been thinking about it if I should first give cell therapy a shot but I have two months to think about it

Hi Tom,

if I understand your post correctly, your handle on saga is “geek”? If this is the case then I think that someone signed up in your name “Tom Vercetti” and pretended to be you and claimed that your procedure had most probably failed and that your results were extremely poor.

It is very possible that one of the shills who have been attacking Dr Nigam went to the extent of making a fake account. I am sorry if I mistakenly feel for an impostor (as roger_that correctly suggested).

regards,
hairman2

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]
@hairman i was not sure at all, but im afraid what i said in this tchat box was misunderstood, i never came on this forum, only one time on the tchat bow to laugh as a geek, and clearly here is my official answer, i hope it will be clear:

Im not willing to count with a Professional one as its already done with mwamba, its impossible as there is no tatoo now, only mwamba seen and took pics of these donor area as hair was still short, he shaved again. He did in the 4 area, shaved again and took both micro and macro pics, dr mwamba (yes yes, his team confirmed) checked the result after my SECOND (first session protocol was not good enough to really know about regrowth, and method changed…) hair doubling sessions: same number of graft and hair… Crazy but true.

BUT, its still too early to say anything, a scientific approach is needed, we need many test with different protocol and make tatoo and count exact site regrowth, then only we can know. Im the one who bring dr mwamba to mumbai if you remember, and this was AFTER my first sessions… The truth is to know the % of regrowth etc, we need to repeat experience with proper documentation. So this is why i dont speak a lot on forum, and next time i will also not speak in tchat box as geek.

There is things indeed i cant say now about partnership etc… but nothing regarding my case or result, now its about making the protocol asap. The rest is pure speculation… really.

Regarding HM and dp cells, it seems dr nigam improved his technique again, for me he should wait little bit and continue to make test as we are here in the cutting edge of technology[/quote]

yes, or maybe i was joking/ playing with guys who told me i was paid by dr nigam etc… Wich is totally laughable for me ! im not sure about what you are speaking if its me or not, you can send me at my email adress (tom.sup hotmail.fr)

I already explained my case in the other forum… and the best manner to show that, is to post the micro pics of the 4 are before / after from dr mwamba, i will try to get it and post here. But again people will maybe continue to not trust dr nigam and says that the area are different.

We should to speak about others case then the one coming anyway, with proper protocol.

Thanks for clearing that up, Hairman.

hey roger,

whoever I spoke to on saga said that his FUE was a disaster and that it is his current advice anyone planning on visiting Dr. Nigam in the near future to reconsider. Despite saying this, he also said that he reserves final judgment until a professional has concluded his case.

After hearing this I felt that in no good conscience could I sit back and let more patients undergo potentially disastrous procedures or to at least wait a bit longer for the final assessment, before undertaking any risks.

Now I still do not know whether or not Tom is not telling the truth about having spoken publicly on the saga shoutbox or if I was indeed speaking to an impostor pretending to be Tom. The person saw speak on saga, went by the name of “Tom Vercetti” and seemed to generally be perceived as the very same person on hairsite by fellow saga users. If Tom is however saying that he goes a different handle, then obviously someone was using manipulative and deceptive tactics to discredit Dr Nigam.

hairman2

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

Right?

Now, correct me if I’m wrong, Hairman, but that seems to be the true situation in a nutshell. It seems like you’ve done a bit of what I would call “hysterical embellishment” here. A phenomenon quite common on this and other sites, I think, when people start making wild, rash, and crazy allegations before all the facts are in.[/quote]

Hairman, so definitely im not the one you are speaking about. I will make here it clear for the last time: it\\'s impossible to count with a Professional ! Or then could this person tell you how i could ? Im wondering to know…

the surgery was performed by dr mwamba himself AND his team personally counted…

I told the same on the other forum, you can check by yourself. The only one time i spoked on a tchat i asked to wait until test are done on many people.

Anyway I will post here as soon as i got it from dr mwamba…

Im trying to collecting all.

Let the record show that some con artist is using Tom Vercetti’s name to say bad things about Dr. Nigam on other boards.

And let the record also show that what this means is that some fr@udster is posting false information about Dr. Nigam and then other posters, such as Hairman, take that false information as true and they spread it and then it snowballs. So much of the allegations against Dr. Nigam is this type of sh!t. It’s unintelligent.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]
Let the record show that some con artist is using Tom Vercetti’s name to say bad things about Dr. Nigam on other boards.[/quote]