- Dr. Nigam - The case of Wesley failed!

I am an ex patient of
Dr Nigam and my mission is to spread the truth about this swindler

I will send email to Mr Jackhammer to suss out more details about his experience with him.

Anyway, how is Dr Nigam coping with all these attacks? Poor man must be under enormous pressure.

I really wanna beleieve in your Dr Nigam, please do not give up on us

LOL, wish i was creator but unfortunately someone was faster than me…

moopookoo/didi accounts are history and from now onward I will be posing under nickname Mumbly…HS was kind enough to let me sign up and post. i really appriciate that. BIG Thank YOU.

BTT blocked whole IP range, I tried to trick them by using proxy, jumping on my plane and loggin from my brothers farm…i couldnt trick them, Winnie is too smart.

Hope Dr Nigam bounces back like rubber ball …

Did arashi win 10k bet?

Hey just to make it clear: i am NOT the guy hairman is speaking about… actually i never spoked to him, so i hope there is no speculation about that… To see my donor result, its complicated as already explained as there is no marks as tatoo, and 2 HT was done… So people should just stop to speculate and wait for test nigam is doing with dr mwamba. I understand its hard to wait, but its Worth. The truth is there is 4 area shaved by mwamba in my donor, and all of these seems to have same hair count and same number of graft (around 83 per cm² if i remember well).

Now if you ask me my personal thinking is that the communication was indeed low but I want a scientific approach until the end. So thats mean many people tested, semi permanent tatoo, and 4 area tested. Many protocol are coming. Please understand they are the only people as hair surgeon who try to find a cure, so lets be more cool in your attack.

definitely hair loss world brings passionate debate even with big company

bananaman has the same email http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-81838-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html as http://drnigams.weebly.com/ and this page http://drnigams.weebly.com/hm--donor-doubling.html makes me wonder if s/he doesn’t have multiple hairsite accounts?

roger, this is a first-hand account from the patient himself. I spoke to him in the chatbox of saga. If you like I can provide you some more details via email (i dont have your address however).

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Hairman and others, could we please stop posting second-hand, unverified rumours and allegations on here, that come from other websites like the “private forum” (saga), and elsewhere?

The worst type of accusation is when someone makes a claim of a bad outcome, but offers no proof and says “unfortunately no details can be provided”.

To be fair to Dr. Nigam, please substantiate all allegations and accusations, or keep them to yourself until such time as you can offer proof.[/quote]

Why send roger email? Why not everyone? If it’s a 4 month then u can’t prove anything

Noyznarcos
Wesley got the treatment mid July. I think its to early to draw a conclusion…
6 month mark will be more clear.

I told you that he wishes not to disclose the results publicly until he is entirely certain. Which should be in a few months.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
Why send roger email? Why not everyone? If it’s a 4 month then u can’t prove anything[/quote]

@Tom do you have an account at saga and if so, what is your account handle?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]
Hey just to make it clear: i am NOT the guy hairman is speaking about… actually i never spoked to him, so i hope there is no speculation about that… To see my donor result, its complicated as already explained as there is no marks as tatoo, and 2 HT was done… So people should just stop to speculate and wait for test nigam is doing with dr mwamba. I understand its hard to wait, but its Worth. The truth is there is 4 area shaved by mwamba in my donor, and all of these seems to have same hair count and same number of graft (around 83 per cm² if i remember well).

Now if you ask me my personal thinking is that the communication was indeed low but I want a scientific approach until the end. So thats mean many people tested, semi permanent tatoo, and 4 area tested. Many protocol are coming. Please understand they are the only people as hair surgeon who try to find a cure, so lets be more cool in your attack.

definitely hair loss world brings passionate debate even with big company[/quote]

I have just finished making screenshots of the conversation… since I do not appreciate people claiming these to be some kind of baseless allegations. They are not. If anyone is interested in these screenshots I can setup an email account from which I will distribute them.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]

definitely hair loss world brings passionate debate even with big company[/quote]

Hairman, I respect you as a smart and level-headed person here on the forum.

But, without knowing more about this whole situation and its background, I have to wonder about something.

Couldn’t someone just make up a fake story about being one of Dr. Nigam’s former patients, and having gone through a procedure that was a disastrous failure and “destroyed his life” despite false promises made by Dr. Nigam?

Without something more substantial or photographic evidence, just a record of some conversations doesn’t prove much. They guy could literally be making the story up. By the way, I am NOT saying that providing photographs necessarily proves what this guy is saying, either. But at least that is something more tangible.

Mind you, I also recognize it could be very real.

However, even if it is real, it still falls into the category of “anecdotal”. It is not necessarily representative of all of the doctor’s work.

Virtually EVERY SINGLE hair transplant doctor in the business, in the USA, Canada, Europe, India, etc., has some former patients who can tell horrible stories about mangled scalps, depleted donor hair with nothing to show, etc.

That is part and parcel of the business. It doesn’t make Dr. Nigam unique, or uniquely bad, if someone has a bad story to tell. It just makes him typical.

There is no guarantee, as far as I’m concerned, that any of these procedures will work in every case. When people undergo any of these procedures, be it HT or any of the various forms of HM, they are doing so at their own risk.

You’re spot-on Roger_that and there is also another issue to add to your point. Dr. Nigam is researching more than one treatment method. It isn’t all just donor-doubling. It is possible that donor-doubling may not pan out for a high enough % of people, or even at all. But his cellular/growth factor research might ultimately produce quality results. He is doing research on multiple treatments and one could prove to be a breakthrough that works for a high percentage of patients but not the other. This is all works in progress. Yes, he’s selling it now but before he perfects these treatments but that’s because some people want the treatments early. I’m not going to get the treatment yet because I can see that it’s still a work in progress. If I can see that then other people can see it too. We all know that what Dr. Nigam is doing is in the research phase but some of us want to get it now so he’s willing to offer it to those who want to get it now.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Hairman, I respect you as a smart and level-headed person here on the forum.

But, without knowing more about this whole situation and its background, I have to wonder about something.

Couldn’t someone just make up a fake story about being one of Dr. Nigam’s former patients, and having gone through a procedure that was a disastrous failure and “destroyed his life” despite false promises made by Dr. Nigam?

Without something more substantial or photographic evidence, just a record of some conversations doesn’t prove much. They guy could literally be making the story up. By the way, I am NOT saying that providing photographs necessarily proves what this guy is saying, either. But at least that is something more tangible.

Mind you, I also recognize it could be very real.

However, even if it is real, it still falls into the category of “anecdotal”. It is not necessarily representative of all of the doctor’s work.

Virtually EVERY SINGLE hair transplant doctor in the business, in the USA, Canada, Europe, India, etc., has some former patients who can tell horrible stories about mangled scalps, depleted donor hair with nothing to show, etc.

That is part and parcel of the business. It doesn’t make Dr. Nigam unique, or uniquely bad, if someone has a bad story to tell. It just makes him typical.

There is no guarantee, as far as I’m concerned, that any of these procedures will work in every case. When people undergo any of these procedures, be it HT or any of the various forms of HM, they are doing so at their own risk.[/quote]

Exactly right on all counts, jarjar.

If “donor doubling” were the full extent of Dr. Nigam’s exploratory work, I’d have no interest in him.

I am not interested in donor doubling at all for myself.

The reason for my lack of interest in it has nothing to do with any concerns about depleting or destroying donor hair, because I have thick, abundant donor hair.

The reason I’m not interested in it for myself is because I think it’s a fundamentally flawed procedure, notwithstanding Dr. Nigam’s interest in it. It wasn’t his idea, anyway. It was an idea he imported from Dr. Gho.

Then why assumption if he’s not certain? People should wait at least 6 months to start seeing anything in recipient area

And you’re right, Hairman is “assuming” in this case. Four months is too early to judge and I read over at a different site where Dr. Nigam still has to do another part of the donor-doubling treatment on Wesley so it’s not even finished yet. Also, one has to wait AT LEAST 6 months to determine anything.

Then why assumption if he’s not certain? People should wait at least 6 months to start seeing anything in recipient area[/quote]

I don’t like the science behind donor-doubling either and I don’t like it because it’s basically a HT.

Firstly, with HTs the doctor is not going to be able to get the trajectory of the hair perfect. A HT can not produce what God produced. If you want the hair to elongate from the follicle the same way it did before hair loss it seems to me that the best way to do that is to use the existing follicles - drive implanted cells through the existing follicles.

Secondly, some follicles are killed during hair transplantation because follicles are sensitive. And donor-doubling involves cutting the follicles in half or maybe even more pieces, which I think increases the standard risk of killing follicles that already exists with standard hair transplants. The mere act of cutting them into pieces risks damaging them and I think that we may need tools that are more sophisticated than today’s tools before they can cut these follicles up without injuring them.

And then there’s the issue that after cutting these follicles up you have to coral them and inject them into the scalp. I think that the process of corralling the follicles and injecting them into the scalp could injure the follicles further, or even kill them, if they aren’t already dead from being cut up with today’s tools.

I want to see Dr. Nigam continue his cell-based research. Many of the cell-based things he’s tinkering with are the same things that the establishment researchers are looking at but he is light years ahead of them in terms of practical application. For example, he could implant 3d spheroids into scalps in 2014. If you wait for Jahoda to get 3d spheroids to you you’re looking at probably 2020 or later. It seems to me that it’s a no-brainer to support Dr. Nigam.

[quote]You’re spot-on Roger_that and there is also another issue to add to your point. Dr. Nigam is researching more than one treatment method. It isn’t all just donor-doubling. It is possible that donor-doubling may not pan out for a high enough % of people, or even at all. But his cellular/growth factor research might ultimately produce quality results. He is doing research on multiple treatments and one could prove to be a breakthrough that works for a high percentage of patients but not the other. This is all works in progress. Yes, he’s selling it now but before he perfects these treatments but that’s because some people want the treatments early. I’m not going to get the treatment yet because I can see that it’s still a work in progress. If I can see that then other people can see it too. We all know that what Dr. Nigam is doing is in the research phase but some of us want to get it now so he’s willing to offer it to those who want to get it now.

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

Exactly right on all counts, jarjar.

If “donor doubling” were the full extent of Dr. Nigam’s exploratory work, I’d have no interest in him.

I am not interested in donor doubling at all for myself.

The reason for my lack of interest in it has nothing to do with any concerns about depleting or destroying donor hair, because I have thick, abundant donor hair.

The reason I’m not interested in it for myself is because I think it’s a fundamentally flawed procedure, notwithstanding Dr. Nigam’s interest in it. It wasn’t his idea, anyway. It was an idea he imported from Dr. Gho.[/quote]

If I’m not mistaking dr Nigam uses a new technique for doubling. He plucks the hair ( the way eyebrows are plucked) and he injects the plucked hair back into the recipient scalp instead of using needles. Can roger_that and jarjar elaborate on this a little bit more.

mm12, I don’t know what technique he’s using for doubling because I’m not paying attention to his doubling techniques. Sorry. I’m paying attention to Dr. Nigam’s work with cell-based research.

If I’m not mistaking dr Nigam uses a new technique for doubling. He plucks the hair ( the way eyebrows are plucked) and he injects the plucked hair back into the recipient scalp instead of using needles. Can roger_that and jarjar elaborate on this a little bit more.[/quote]

He might have a new technique. I really don’t know. I would rather have a cell-based treatment which could theoretically take advantage of the follicles I already have in the recipient area. New cells driven through the existing follicles in my recipient could elongate the hair the same as the hair I used to have since the follicles determine angle direction of growth.

I thought you were getting Dr. Nigam’s most advanced cell-based techniques, including 3d spheroids. I guess you’re getting donor doubling. It’s your decision but he has published some photos of cell based patients who got some regrowth and he is just starting some new techniques and additions to his cell based treatments. New additions include things like 3d spheroids, hanging drop culturing, shh, and repeat f/up treatments. These are the kind of futuristic things I want to try.

If I’m not mistaking dr Nigam uses a new technique for doubling. He plucks the hair ( the way eyebrows are plucked) and he injects the plucked hair back into the recipient scalp instead of using needles. Can roger_that and jarjar elaborate on this a little bit more.[/quote]

Dr Nigam where is Mr Joshi’s case, was it not done on 11 November ?

Although is it a fra ud?