Dr. Jones will be using Acell\'s ECM products for strip scars repair

» » Have you looked at the photos on their site?
» »
» » OF COURSE IT CREATES “NEW” FOLLICLES. The wound depth in some of the
» » photos is BONE DEEP. The dermis is completely gone, period.
» »
» » GO to ACELL’s site and look at the pictures. Focus on the picture of
» the
» » cat and horse’s snout. The dermis is completely gone.
»
» And salamaders can regrow legs if you cut one off.
»
» So?

But salamanders have been doing this for eons AND WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM MAN. It’s out of our control. These other animals are re-growing hair as a result of the intervention of man. We are controlling the hair growth in these other animals. These other animals are complex mamals and if we can do this in thes complex mamals then this same stuff may well do it for us. Ahab, this looks very very promising.

» i think you are too optimistic, i am sure the wound has to be very big in
» order for the acell powder to work, strip has a better chance, not fue and
» that sucks because i don’t think i want to go for strip, it looks very
» painful.

Follica showed that 4mm diameter punch wounds don’t regenerate new hair upon healing. I believe FUE holes are around 0.75 to 1mm in diameter (someone from the transplant forum can correct me here), which are obviously much smaller punch wounds than in Follica’s experiments.

It would be interesting to know if there’s a wound size limitation with respect to ACELL-induced healing/hair follicles.

» » You can’t just apply Acell to the scalp and assume it will specifically
» » target our dormant hair cells. Moreso, it would be naive of us to think
» » Acell can create completely new follicles (like the Follica concept).
» The
» » gentleman with the severed fingertip regrew a “younger” (quicker
» growing)
» » fingernail, but Acell was applied directly to his intact nail-bed. If
» you
» » continue that train of thought, we might be able to reverse the clock
» on
» » our follicles if we could get Acell to interact with them directly.
» »
» » So here are the big 3 questions someone smarter than me will have to
» » contend with:
» » 1) what’s the depth of hair follicles in the scalp?
» » 2) what will it take to get Acell to that depth… SAFELY (dermabrasion,
» » dermaroller, etc…)?
» » 3) could Acell be mixed with some other compound to make it more
» soluble
» » by those hair follicles?
» »
» »
» »
» »
» » .]
»
»
» the horse pic for example. was a GAPING wound, not some dermabrasion
»
» this has to be considered in potential results

I think that we would have to use this as an unlimited donor hair system rather than dermabrasing the bald areas. If you dermabrase the bald areas there will be dying hair cells in the balding area and those dying hair cells could be the giving the necessary info to the ACELL telling ACELL how to build the new skin/hair. We don’t want the ACELL using the info from the hair cells in the balding area. We want the ACELL to get the info from strong healthy hair cells and that means the info should come from the hair cells in the donor area. ACELL would work best by significant harvestation from the donor area and then using ACELL to restore the donor area so another harvestation could be done from the donor area, etc, etc, as needed.

What about the pictures of animals who regenerate hair without using Acell? I hope maybe Acell just helps stimulate new growth.

http://www.cloverdalewellness.com/web/Wellness/Wellness/web/EN/main/13409/Testimonials_animal.html

» What about the pictures of animals who regenerate hair without using Acell?

yes, it happens all the time, but some people thinks it only happens because of acell, the new fashion product, isn’t that curious ?

» » What about the pictures of animals who regenerate hair without using
» Acell?
»
» yes, it happens all the time, but some people thinks it only happens
» because of acell, the new fashion product, isn’t that curious ?

why are you so fcking negative. i cant stand you depressing fcks. you dont have to make fun of acell, by calling it “the new fashion product” like its the trend of the week.

i dont see you coming up with a thing that even has the chance of helping us balding guys. your only contribution is constantly whining and calling yourself “sceptic”.

How about a “yea animals do regrow fur without acell but lets hope it can work for us” rather than your depressing fcking comments that seem as though your rooting for everythint to fail.

I really, really, hope it works and I do think the Acell pictures look better. All I was saying is that surgeons might have been, in the past, too quick to sew up wounds up.

» » » What about the pictures of animals who regenerate hair without using
» » Acell?
» »
» » yes, it happens all the time, but some people thinks it only happens
» » because of acell, the new fashion product, isn’t that curious ?
»
» why are you so fcking negative. i cant stand you depressing fcks. you dont
» have to make fun of acell, by calling it “the new fashion product” like its
» the trend of the week.
»
» i dont see you coming up with a thing that even has the chance of helping
» us balding guys. your only contribution is constantly whining and calling
» yourself “sceptic”.
»
» How about a “yea animals do regrow fur without acell but lets hope it can
» work for us” rather than your depressing fcking comments that seem as
» though your rooting for everythint to fail.

Remember, the doctors already have it and they’re going to try it. It will either work or it won’t. These negative posters can’t stop it… no matter how much they might wish they could. Think how pathetic their lives must be…comming to a hairloss forum and riduculing every possible hope we have for progress. Then they sit back and say, “I told you so” as if they are more enlightened about the subject than the rest of us. Their prize…they get to stay bald! Congratulations!

I only wonder why they are even here? If they truly believe that nothing will help in the next 10 or so years, do they really enjoy comming to a hair loss forum to keep up with the science behind hair loss. I don’t really get it.

» These other animals are re-growing hair as
» a result of the intervention of man.

Not necessarily.

It could well be that all we are doing is inducing the formation of skin instead of scar tissue.

And that once skin is formed in animals, fur may automatically follow–whether or not that skin started growing through medical intervention.

I hope I am wrong–but so far on this board, I have been right every time (at least on questions where the jury is not still out).

» » These other animals are re-growing hair as
» » a result of the intervention of man.
»
» Not necessarily.
»
» It could well be that all we are doing is inducing the formation of skin
» instead of scar tissue.
»
» And that once skin is formed in animals, fur may automatically
» follow–whether or not that skin started growing through medical
» intervention.
»
» I hope I am wrong–but so far on this board, I have been right every time
» (at least on questions where the jury is not still out).

Well…the jury is still out on this one!

» why are you so fcking negative.

pragmatic, not negative

» i cant stand you depressing fcks.

sorry but I don’t really care what you stand or not

» you dont
» have to make fun of acell, by calling it “the new fashion product” like its
» the trend of the week.
»
» i dont see you coming up with a thing that even has the chance of helping
» us balding guys.

I simply don’t agree with you, follica might have a chance but I don’t see any relation between acell and hair growth … ECM is not a new thing, by the way, you may think acell it’s a new miracle, I don’t think it.

» your only contribution is constantly whining

me whinning ? … I’m not complaining, I’m not protesting, that’s likely what you will do when your expectations aren’t satisfied

» and calling
» yourself “sceptic”.
»
» How about a “yea animals do regrow fur without acell but lets hope it can
» work for us” rather than your depressing fcking comments that seem as
» though your rooting for everythint to fail.

Because I choose my words, mr. blah, and sorry, don’t read me, I don’t post very often, just a hobby. You believers become very aggressive when you perceive a slight breath of skepticism, I’m scared

» These negative posters can’t stop it… no
» matter how much they might wish they could. Think how pathetic their lives
» must be…comming to a hairloss forum and riduculing every possible hope we
» have for progress. Then they sit back and say, “I told you so” as if they
» are more enlightened about the subject than the rest of us. Their
» prize…they get to stay bald! Congratulations!
»
» I only wonder why they are even here? If they truly believe that nothing
» will help in the next 10 or so years, do they really enjoy comming to a
» hair loss forum to keep up with the science behind hair loss. I don’t
» really get it.

See my response to Mr. Blah, Willy, the problem is that when somebody don’t agree with you the believers, then you become very uncomfortable and aggressive and then you start your nonsenses and childish and old typical remarks … Listen to this, if you like it or not : Acell is a joke ( for hair disorders, I mean ) … yes, a joke, you can call one, two, or a million doctors, it will be the same … it’s a joke, it’s not their purpose/indication to cure this cosmetic disease. Follica is another kind of thing, and I have a lot of doubts about it, but it is indicated for hair loss/growth, not to mention HM, which is real science with a lot of background behind it, but it looks that things are slower that we’d liked, don’t you think, willy ?

» » These other animals are re-growing hair as
» » a result of the intervention of man.
»
» Not necessarily.
»
» It could well be that all we are doing is inducing the formation of skin
» instead of scar tissue.
»
» And that once skin is formed in animals, fur may automatically
» follow–whether or not that skin started growing through medical
» intervention.

You’ve selected a very slim slice of what is going on as portentially caused by nature, but you do have a valid point. It is possible that man is only regrowing the skin and then nature is regrowing the hair in these animals, and that may not happen with humans. You might be right, but until we find out for sure I still think that just based on the evidence we have so far this stuff looks extremely promising. This is the best I’ve felt about a potential treatment in years. This looks hot. I feel better about this than I even felt about RU. Of course there are still some facts that need to be determined, but right now I’m guardedly optimistic. One thing I think is very interesting isn’t just the hair growth on animals - it’s also that the thumb that was grown INCLUDED FINGERTIPS.

INCREDIBLE!!!

»
» I hope I am wrong–but so far on this board, I have been right every time
» (at least on questions where the jury is not still out).

» Because I choose my words, mr. blah, and sorry, don’t read me, I don’t
» post very often, just a hobby. You believers become very aggressive when
» you perceive a slight breath of skepticism, I’m scared

i thank you for coming on here and blessing us with your words of wisdoms, oh savior of reality.

its not about being positive or negative. its just about not being such a cheerleader for everything to go bad. Thats what you are, youre a cheerleader for negative results. You get a kick out of things failing instead of hoping that they work.

And clearly doctors dont think its a joke, because hair transplant doctors are requesting to give it a go and looking for test subjects. If it was a joke, it wouldnt be given a second thought by docs.

Who knows if it will work, I dont assume anything will work until it does, but i dont secretly foam at the mouth, jerking off to the hope that it fails like you do. I choose to remain optimistic about anything that can help me regrow hair without putting all my money on it or against it.

» its not about being positive or negative. its just about not being such a
» cheerleader for everything to go bad. Thats what you are, youre a
» cheerleader for negative results. You get a kick out of things failing
» instead of hoping that they work.

I just tell you that Acell will do nothing for your hairless zones, and it will be like that independently of what I “hope”, it has nothing behind it ( for hair loss, I mean ).

»
» And clearly doctors dont think its a joke, because hair transplant doctors
» are requesting to give it a go and looking for test subjects. If it was a
» joke, it wouldnt be given a second thought by docs.

how old are you, Mr. Blah ?

» Who knows if it will work, I dont assume anything will work until it does,
» but i dont secretly foam at the mouth, jerking off to the hope that it
» fails like you do. I choose to remain optimistic about anything that can
» help me regrow hair without putting all my money on it or against it.

Why do you get angry with me ? Do I get angry with you for believing in acell ? No. Learn to respect other opinions, don’t make a fool of yourself. Have a good day, I think everything is said, you like to believe in tales, and I respect it, but don’t force everybody to follow you. By the way, the “jerking off” has made me laugh, my english is very limited.

I agree with you, Hanging, this is being a bit chaotic.
I think it should be Acell who do the trials and publish the results.
But they are simply selling the powder saying “maybe it works”. It reminds me to the company that sells Lipoxidil.

I think Acell should test it in humans for normal wounds, and then tell us if the new skin has follicles or not. And publish photos.
AND THEN, if they have verified that the new skin indeed has follicles, then it is the time for HT surgeons to test in in the scalp.

» Seems that nobody is bothered by this
»
» 1. if they tested it on humans , it must not have completed the testing
» since it is not approved for use in humans for this purpose. Or , the tests
» you ASSUME they must have done on humans,did not produce
» cosmetically viable results…another option which is not good.
»
» 2 if it is not approved for use in humans for this purpose, why is it ok
» for docs to try it out, basically conduct their own tests? doesnt this need
» to be an official test or can docs just say, hmm i think i will try this on
» humans for hair growth

» I agree with you, Hanging, this is being a bit chaotic.
» I think it should be Acell who do the trials and publish the results.
» But they are simply selling the powder saying “maybe it works”. It reminds
» me to the company that sells Lipoxidil.
»
» I think Acell should test it in humans for normal wounds, and then tell us
» if the new skin has follicles or not. And publish photos.
» AND THEN, if they have verified that the new skin indeed has follicles,
» then it is the time for HT surgeons to test in in the scalp.
»
»
»
» » Seems that nobody is bothered by this
» »
» » 1. if they tested it on humans , it must not have completed the testing
» » since it is not approved for use in humans for this purpose. Or , the
» tests
» » you ASSUME they must have done on humans,did not produce
» » cosmetically viable results…another option which is not good.
» »
» » 2 if it is not approved for use in humans for this purpose, why is it
» ok
» » for docs to try it out, basically conduct their own tests? doesnt this
» need
» » to be an official test or can docs just say, hmm i think i will try this
» on
» » humans for hair growth

It’s already avail for humans. If ACELL were to run seperate human studies to test it for human hair growth potential then that would mean we would be looking at 10 - 15 YEARS before it comes to market for hair growth. Since it’s alreayd avail for human use all the hair docs have to do is play with it a little and they will know within months if it will do what we need it to do.

» »
» » And clearly doctors dont think its a joke, because hair transplant
» doctors
» » are requesting to give it a go and looking for test subjects. If it was
» a
» » joke, it wouldnt be given a second thought by docs.
»
»
»
» how old are you, Mr. Blah ?
»
»
ha, i fail to see how this has any relevance. Are you implying im naiive to think that truly professional doctors use bogus products when treating their patients?
Enlighten me oh wise one because I dont see the connection between my comment and yours. the transplant surgeons are interested in testing this, and if they are it has a slight possibility that the product makes scientific sense.

and likewise, i dont come on here and cheerlead for acell. Im hoping for the best, nothing more so if you want to say “im not sure if acell will work” go right ahead it doesnt hurt me a bit. But if you want to bog down the board with your negativity “proclaiming” it doesnt work when you dont know sh*t, do us a favor and shut the fck up already.

Last post regarding you. im tired of the forum being wasted by back and forth arguments rather than real discussions.

Thank you for your expert opinion, but I still think that I will wait it out to see what the doctors find out.

» Thank you for your expert opinion, but I still think that I will wait it
» out to see what the doctors find out.

Buy a chair.