Dr. Cole on ACell - “That’s not science.”

» You claimed that you’re surely not a psycho - right?
»
» I ask again: Is there someone else who can confirm that?

This is nothing to debate about (hairsite did delete this utter nonsense of yours and my responses)

Here we discuss about Ghos red flags which are obvious, so if you dont have anything to contribute in those regards, then just dont post your insults anymore, because i repeat it for the last time

No one here cares if I AM a psycho according to your definitions, no one here does because its not solving the problem.

But one thing is funn, your character shares some similarities to some dictators because everytime someone asked not so comfortable questions you come ab with attacking and marking people as psychos.

So for the last time Liar.Man, until you have not fully showed us your Gho case, the red flags remain until eternity.

My bet here is simple, you need to attack me because it distracts your mind from the now recurring fear you have because my Questions here and red flags " SCARE YOU BECASUE YOU PUT WHOLE EFFORT IN GHO" and now all those tiny questions share some interesting aspects, i bet you browsed to hasci site to look if i am right about putting “No scars” over Donor regrowth :slight_smile:

Iron.Man i won this debate fair and with acting like a mature person.

UNLESS YOU CANT ANSWER TOPPIC OR QUESTION RELATED, i will mark your postings as spam and consider them useless.

Have a nice day

Combustable is in fact someone involved with a group of interest. But i am registered there with a nickname you simply cant find out about, guess what, today i posted something there as well.

Google translator helps people here : Haarausfall - Allgemeines Forum : Haarmultiplikation » Gho

Nevertheless, lets get back to what this thread was all about. Constant attacks dont do anything.

So back to the problem of this thread

I say t still doesnt matter if Cole thinks that Acell is responsible for hair regeneration or how he cals it follicle regeneration. Fact is, its good that stuff like this happened today, especially when one of the harshest critics admits this.

Is anyone here disagreeing with that? I think this is absolutely debatable

» Combustable is in fact someone involved with a group of interest.

Yeah, I’m fully aware about that.
Seems YOU (and nobody else) have much interest - after just 4 blog entries …

But I really wonder why YOU (and surely nobody else) don’t post all your useless BS (like in this and all other threads where IronMan posts) on your blog? Interesting …

» » Combustable is in fact someone involved with a group of interest.
»
» Yeah, I’m fully aware about that.
» Seems YOU (and nobody else) have much interest - after just 4 blog entries
» …
»
» http://haarmultiplikation.blogspot.com/
»
» But I really wonder why YOU (and surely nobody else) don’t post all your
» useless BS (like in this and all other threads where IronMan posts) on your
» blog? Interesting …

Funny who is a stalker right now :slight_smile: Proof that you dont have a real life :slight_smile: Thank god that you will be older then 50 years in a few years and you lost all your precious time here.

And you also have the time to dig up so much old stuff its amazing :slight_smile: keep it going, kep it blowing IronMan