Dr. Armani Toronto (2008 grafts, 4. HT)- 6 month update

Hi, everybody. Now it is 6 month after my 4th HT on June, 2nd 2009, where I have got another 2008 grafts. (History: 08/09/2004-3402 grafts, 05/01/2006- 2297 grafts, 05/06/2008- 3015 grafts. So I am glad to report to you all, because I am so lucky theses days, because I can see the improving growth in the transplanted regions. In general I can say, that the complete hair is more dense, specially the zone 4 (crown) begins more and more to improve, so that no skin can be seen through the hair. So I have uploaded some photos showing me before my first HT (I guess a NW 5 type) and also after my 3rd HT, which should show you the condition of zone 4. In the first 3 HT’s, we focussed on zone 1, 2 and 3 to create new hairline and density. If you compare the pictures to the 6 month photos dated 06/03/09 you can see the improvement. As I know, that at this time normally 50 % of the transplanted hair is growing, I hope I can show you another improvement in the following updates.

Before

Now

I cant quite who it was, but someone on here was relentlesly asking to see a NW7 who had undergone FUE with Dr Armani… There is the answer.

Unreal result Ernst. - Absolutely mindblowing.

Nice Ernst, the crown has realy filled in, looks wonderful.

Almost 11,000 grafts and your donor still looks great!!

Ernst, your hair looks very nice and you look like another person.
I had the same balding pattern as you before my transplant and Dr. Armani has changed my life as he’s changed yours.

I’m very happy for you thanks for sharing.

WOW!!! What a journey. To go from being slick bald to where you are now is amazing. You would never know you had any work done.

What are your friends and family saying?

Good point Dan, It was Skywalker who kept asking for some of Dr. Armani’s NW 7 work. Well, here it is and it couldn’t be any better. Congrats Ernst! Your results are unbelievable, you look like a completely different person. Good luck with the rest of your growth.

Great results!

It should be pointed out that this work includes strip and FUE!

OMG! I did not think that this was even remotely possible. It looks like a different person. Those naysayers need to shut it. This is one of the best OUTCOMES that I have ever seen. How can anyone find fault with this work? Armani did an OUTSTANDING job on this patient. The result speaks for itself.

Sehr schön Ernst! :slight_smile:

2 Questions
Do you have concealers on your hair in this pic?

It looks a bit like it, but maybe it’s just me.

How did the doc rate your donor density?

» Great results!
»
» It should be pointed out that this work includes strip and FUE!

Thats a good point. If thats the case pls mention it if it was a combined procedure.

Otherwise that is indeed one hell of a transformation. congrats u must be as half as happy as i am (im too happy, sorry u cant reach me lol)

» Sehr schön Ernst! :slight_smile:
»
» 2 Questions
» Do you have concealers on your hair in this pic?
» It looks a bit like it, but maybe it’s just me.
»
» How did the doc rate your donor density?

Ernst’s donor density is above average (this was discussed on hairsite at some point in time), and one of his surgeries was via strip (strip does produce rather high donor yields). He also has a slightly higher hairline than some of the other Armani patients we’ve see around these parts (obviously, less transplants are required for a mature hairline).

SO… although Ernst’s results are beyond exceptional -and I want to congratulate Ernst (and Dr. Armani) on these results – these results are also unrealistic for many patients. I would hate to have lurkers see this and expect the very same for themselves… It might happen, but it probably won’t.

» Sehr schön Ernst! :slight_smile:
»
» 2 Questions
» Do you have concealers on your hair in this pic?
»

» It looks a bit like it, but maybe it’s just me.
»
» How did the doc rate your donor density?

No, I can really swear, that there is no concealer, no hairspray or anything else in my hair. I have washed it, treated with a normal hairdryer and took the photos. You are invited to come and see. Sure that you get a cup of coffee and some cake, if you would come…
I don’t know how the doc rate my donor density. Never have asked him. Was no theme for me this time. But I have posted a lot of pictures after my procedure. There you can see the harvested dots and the growing hair.

» » Sehr schön Ernst! :slight_smile:
» »
» » 2 Questions
» » Do you have concealers on your hair in this pic?
» » It looks a bit like it, but maybe it’s just me.
» »
» » How did the doc rate your donor density?
»
» Ernst’s donor density is above average (this was discussed on hairsite at
» some point in time), and one of his surgeries was via strip (strip does
» produce rather high donor yields). He also has a slightly higher hairline
» than some of the other Armani patients we’ve see around these parts
» (obviously, less transplants are required for a mature hairline).
»
» SO… although Ernst’s results are beyond exceptional -and I want to
» congratulate Ernst (and Dr. Armani) on these results – these results are
» also unrealistic for many patients. I would hate to have lurkers see this
» and expect the very same for themselves… It might happen, but it
» probably won’t.

Where was it ever said that Ernst had above average donor density?

» » » Sehr schön Ernst! :slight_smile:
» » »
» » » 2 Questions
» » » Do you have concealers on your hair in this pic?
» » » It looks a bit like it, but maybe it’s just me.
» » »
» » » How did the doc rate your donor density?
» »
» » Ernst’s donor density is above average (this was discussed on hairsite
» at
» » some point in time), and one of his surgeries was via strip (strip
» does
» » produce rather high donor yields). He also has a slightly higher
» hairline
» » than some of the other Armani patients we’ve see around these parts
» » (obviously, less transplants are required for a mature hairline).
» »
» » SO… although Ernst’s results are beyond exceptional -and I want to
» » congratulate Ernst (and Dr. Armani) on these results – these results
» are
» » also unrealistic for many patients. I would hate to have lurkers see
» this
» » and expect the very same for themselves… It might happen, but it
» » probably won’t.
»
» Where was it ever said that Ernst had above average donor density?

I’ll answer your question if you answer mine.
How many grafts did Ernst have in total?

Surgery 1 - 3402 grafts
Surgery 2 - 2297 grafts
Surgery 3 - 3015 grafts
Surgery 4 - 2008 grafts

Total -10,722 Grafts

Unbelievable transformation ernst! Your results are completely natural looking as well. I would never know that you have had any work done. You must be very pleased with your results.

» Surgery 1 - 3402 grafts
» Surgery 2 - 2297 grafts
» Surgery 3 - 3015 grafts
» Surgery 4 - 2008 grafts
»
» Total -10,722 Grafts

8000 grafts was thrown around here as the average, safe donor supply (via FUE). I can’t find the exact post at the moment (the search feature’s acting-up), and there’s a good chance the thread was deleted (as was customary here back in the day). I do remember cal flipped his lid when the number was mentioned (you tend to remember the times when the calmest person on hairsite loses their nerve).

Alternatively, I found this external source:
Density of hair in donor area. Average density is 2.0 hairs per square millimeter. It could vary significantly from person to person and between different ethnic groups. The actual donor area may represent 30% of your original hair (the rim around the head) of which half are possibly harvestable (in theory). This would reflect about half of the 30% of the original or 15,000 hairs (reflecting about 8000 grafts).
~ from the internet

When looking at your before and after photos the comparison gives a good perspective on the dramatic difference. The new hairline has easily put back years on your look. Enjoy and congrats!

» When looking at your before and after photos the comparison gives a good
» perspective on the dramatic difference. The new hairline has easily put
» back years on your look. Enjoy and congrats!

Thanks, Leong, you 're right. In 2004 I knew that Armani will do his best and that this will change my look. But it is more than I have expected 2004. That’s why I’m so lucky. It is great, what today is possible, if you choose the right surgeon with the right technigue and last but not least: if you have enough donor hair…(some guys are already waiting to write: he forgot to mention the money).

"Good point Dan, It was Skywalker who kept asking for some of Dr. Armani’s NW 7 work. "

Yes, I did, this guy self-proclaims at NW5, even if he is NW6 - we were talking full blown NW7.

The next point is that this guy had Strip and FUE to get this result did he not ? That is my understanding, so even with this mans incredible donor this is not an “FUE” transformation.

The third point is we were talking average cases - i.e. lots and lots of them - how many guys have we got at NW6 - let alone NW7 - who get nearly eleven thousand grafts out of their donor? There WILL be guys with high loss who have incredible donor density - but they are very far from average. Their results in reality mean nothing to Joe Blow.

This guy has had an incredible transformation no doubt, but it is basic ‘cheerleading’ to extrapolate anything from the best result a doctor can deliver and suggest anything of meaning to the vast majority of potential customers.